Our Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "This has been fun but, Jim and I have a meeting in the morning so we had better go. I don't think I could get another hardon anyway."

I stood up and helped Jane up. We headed for the patio, as did everyone else to retrieve our clothes.

After getting dressed, we decided that everyone could ride in my SUV back to the bar so they could get their cars.

Rod said, "I will take Brenda."

Only Jane and I knew the reason for that one.

Jane was talking to Brenda so I took the opportunity to talk to Jen.

I walked over to where she was finishing getting dressed and asked her, "Well?"

"I have never felt so full in my life. It was an amazing experience and I hope to find another cock like that someday to fuck again. It was simply mind-blowing." She responded.

"Thanks." I replied.

I pulled in front of the bar and everyone got out including Jane since she had driven her and Brenda.

Everyone said there goodbyes and hopes of hooking up again someday.

I then watched Jane to be sure she made it to her car and when she did, I headed for the house with her behind me.

I could not but wonder if she had the same mid-blowing experience with Brandon's big cock.

I wondered what she would tell me when we got home.