Our Sexy Little Secret

Story Info
Hot coed pleases herself after being pleased.
749 words
3.86
35.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, its Friday night, and I decided to stay in to do some work. First, I went and took a shower so I could wash my hair. I ended up taking a shower for about 45 minutes, because I just could not force myself out of the hot water. When I got out, I was all nice and clean, as well as nice and smooth because I had time to shave everywhere. I got back in my room and decided to study in my bed. I crawled underneath the warm covers with my book and tried to read. I just could not concentrate, and my mind kept wandering.

I started thinking about you, and how much I wished that you were here to distract me from my work. I started thinking of what I'd be doing if you were here; getting myself rather worked up. I looked down and I realized that I was still naked. My nipples were kind of getting hard because of my thoughts, so I put my book down and pinched my right nipple softly. I felt it growing harder, and so I pulled at it, joining in with my other hand on the left nipple. This was feeling good, so I kept pulling at them and pincher them, harder each time. I licked both my fingers, closed my eyes, and imagined that my hands were yours. I was wishing that you were here, that you were leaning against me, kissing me, and feeling me up.

All this thinking was making me really wet, so I left my right hand on my nipple, and let my left hand trail slowly down my stomach to the soft skin between my thighs. I took one finger and lightly traced the outside lips. You do not understand how wet I was just thinking of you....

Still pulling at my nipple with one hand, I let my other hand roam around, finding my clit and slowly tracing circles on it gently. I was still thinking about you, imagining it was your hand touching me. I kept feeling myself, imagining some of the things we've done before...I thought about when we got pressed up against each other in that elevator, remembering how hot that moment was, since we were pretending to be strangers. I thought about the sex later that night, and how good it felt to have you inside of me.... I thought about having sex on the docks, outside covered by nothing but the stars where anyone could have seen us at any time.... I thought about you pressing me up against the wall of my room in front of the mirror, kissing my mouth and my boobs, and how sexy it was to watch you do it in the mirror.

All these thoughts were making me so hot as I kept rubbing myself...I got so into my thoughts that I slid two fingers in and started sliding them in and out, which was easy because I was so wet. I could not stop thinking about you, and I imagined you kneeling above me on the bed jerking off and letting me watch.... I thought about you eating me out with an altoid, remembering how good your tongue cool your breath felt because of the mint...I thought of watching you cum all over my chest while I masturbated for you.

You don’t understand how good it felt to be touching myself while I thought off all these things. I was getting myself so worked up, breathing harder, and harder, rubbing my clit the whole time. I needed to cum so badly. I let my thoughts wander again, and I thought about when we were at the hotel and just couldn’t hold back anymore-we fucked so hard that night while the porn was on.

Finally, as I rubbed my clit frantically, I thought of you banging me, sliding in and out almost all the way, slow at first, and then slamming against me. It felt so good when you did that- I loved watching your dick slide in and out of me, feeling your balls slap against me as you push in deeply...while I thought of this I started to make myself cum..... I could not help but moan aloud as I had an intense orgasm. I just couldn’t hold back any more, since those thoughts of you banging me were so vivid...I lay back on my pillow with my eyes still closed, enjoying myself as my orgasm subsided...