Our Shared Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers

Suddenly I heard Ms Kennedy talking in my ear. She was looking at me, looking at her, and she was calling my name.

"Paul. Paul! Are you alright? Why aren't you doing the exercises? Paul?"

I finally answered her. My hand froze on my cock and I slowly brought my hand out from under my sweater. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm here..." was all I could come up with.

"Are you alright? You look like you're either not feeling well or, um, feeling too well."

"Um, yeah, you're right." Shit! I was losing it.

"Yeah, what?" she asked. "Are you feeling bad?"

"No, um, I'm feeling fine."

"The whole front row is empty, I want you to move up here for the rest of the class. You've got a "B" in this class and there's no reason you can't do better."

I tried to move as gently and quickly as I could. My heart was pounding as I tucked my cock back in my pants. It was still pretty hard and I had to be careful or I was going to have two sloppy loads of cum oozing out all over my pants. Now she was standing up, looking at me with a puzzled look on her face. I pulled off the headphones and pretended to be gathering my books together as I zipped up and grabbed all my stuff.

I walked to the front and sat right in front of her. I think I did OK hiding my hardon. At least there weren't any snickers from the class, in fact the other students didn't seem to notice anything was going on.

As I sat down four feet from Ms Kennedy, I had gotten my perverts wish. I could see the outline of her bra under the dress. Her knees were literally within touching distance on the other side of my booth. I was wondering if I had the nerve to pull it off now. Ms. Kennedy gestured that I should put on my headphones, and when I did, she had switched to my channel.

"What were you doing back there, Paul?"

"I was, um, thinking about my math test this morning." It was all I could come up with. I tried to get her to leave me alone. "I'm here, Ms. Kennedy. You can turn the lesson on in my booth."

As the annoying French lesson came back on, I saw her attention shift to the other students. She uncrossed her legs and leaned forward again, spreading her legs slightly. I stared up her skirt, trying to see anything my dirty mind could imagine. In five seconds my cock was hard again, and I reached under the table and started squeezing it. I couldn't believe it! Ms Kennedy slowly spread her knees about six inches apart and I could see that she was not wearing pantyhose, but thigh-highs. That did it for me. Before I even knew what I was doing, my zipper was down and I had my cock out under the table. She leaned forward again and spread her legs a little more. I couldn't tell for sure, but I thought I saw her panties. I had my foreskin back and was rubbing the cum mix all around the head of my cock as I stared up her dress. I was droning along with the lesson, paying no mind to it at all, just do she wouldn't catch me again. Wrong. I slowly raised my eyes from her crotch and saw her looking right at me, with a sly smile on her face.

"Paul?" Her voice came back over my headphones, a little softer than her usual teacher's voice. "I think I was right about you feeling too well. Are you OK?"

I couldn't speak. All I could do was nod as my eyes fell back to her legs, thighs and crotch. I continued stroking my cock with those short strokes, just around the head, sometimes in a light grip, sometimes using all my fingertips coming together over the end of my cock. I stared at her as she leaned forward again and began talking to another student. She left her legs parted as she sat back up and I could clearly see her panties and the tops of her thighs. She was talking to one of the other students but she looked at me the whole time. Slowly her thighs began to open and close, just a little rocking motion, almost imperceptible. It caused her skirt to rise an inch or two up her thigh, allowing me to see that her panties were light blue. I looked up at her face for a moment and saw a look I had seen on Jennifer's face before, a quiet lust, that look that went deep into her hunger for sexual satisfaction. I noticed as my eyes traveled back down to her crotch that her nipples were sticking out, showing plain as day through her bra, through her blue sweater-dress. And it sent me over the edge, those big, fat nipples poking out at me, knowing that she was turned on, knowing that I was sitting in her class jerking off.

I shot eight or nine rapid fire streams of cum into the condom as I stared at Ms Kennedy's pussy. I slowly glanced up her body as my cock pulsed out its last bits of cum. I stopped for a moment to enjoy her amazing nipples, guessing that they must be huge given how big they were under her dress. When I got back to her face, Ms Kennedy was staring at me with her eyes wide. She slowly smiled as she realized I had just cum. There was no mistaking it, no matter how hard I tried to hide what I was doing—the little spasms that run up your spine into your shoulders, the way your eyes glaze over and you lose focus on the outside world. She knew I had cum, and she didn't freak out.

After class, all she said to me was, "I want to know how you did that sometime."

I smiled at her and walked out into the hall. I now had what felt like a half-cup of sperm hanging from my limp cock, swinging back and forth in my pants. I was incredibly self-conscious as I walked to my next class, afraid that someone would notice a tennis-ball-sized lump bouncing around in my pants. Or that someone would bump into me. Still, I remembered the look Ms. Kennedy had given me and my fantasies about her, about her and Jennifer started to run rampant. I couldn't help but wonder what those fat nipples would feel like in my mouth.

By the time I hit my next class, I was half-hard again. I decided to hold off until I got home, because I wanted my last load to go into Jennifer's mouth one way or the other, and I wanted it to be something more than a dribble.

I made it through the last classes of the day. My cock got hard about ten more times, swishing around in a bath of cum. I let myself imagine Jenn eating all that cum, playing with it, and I was as horny by the time I left school as if I hadn't cum in three days.

I drove home with my cock out, stroking it with one hand and occasionally steering with one knee as I reached up and stroked my nipples under my sweater. I walked into the house totally hard, though I had carefully tucked my cock away in case Jennifer had company or something. I should have known better. She was sitting in front of my computer when I got home, naked and playing with herself. She had her little vibrator out and was teasing herself as she watched some German videos of girls eating enormous loads of cum. When I walked in the room, there was a beautiful blond getting ready to feed bowl full of cum to a brunette who was already covered with cum. The blond dipped a spoon into the bowl and fed several spoonfuls to the brunette. Then she up-ended the bowl and poured the ret right in. The brunette was staring at the camera as the cum slid out of the bowl and filled her mouth. It wasn't one of those videos where the cum ends up running all over the place. The brunette tilted her head back and let the blond fill her mouth. Then she closed her mouth, full of cum. Her mouth was so full that cum ran out of it and down her chin when she tried to close it. She stared into the camera and took three big swallows to get all the cum down. As she opened her mouth to show the world she had swallowed, the camera panned down to her small firm tits while the blond reached down and rubbed the cum drippings into her tits, focusing on the nipples. I groaned when I saw that, and Jenn spun around in the chair.

She grabbed my hand and turned back to the screen, pulling me close to her. We watched as the blond continued to feed cum to the other girl. For the last mouthful the two girls swapped the cum back on forth several times, missing just enough that both their faces were dripping with cum. The movie ended as they licked each other clean. Jennifer turned to me.

"Let's see what you brought me," she purred. Her face was flushed and her nipples were hard. She had left the vibrator sticking halfway up her pussy, almost like an afterthought. I just stood there in front of her taking in her luscious body as she lifted up my sweater and undid my pants. I knew there was no way she was going to think about anything else, so I pulled my sweater off over my head and kicked off my sandals as she dropped my pants to the floor. My cock sprang out as she let go of the pants. I was completely hard, but the rubber was so stretched out by all the cum that there was a huge ball of cum hanging from the end of my cock.

"Oh my God!" she said, and then simply "How many?"

"Three," I replied, knowing she wanted to know how many loads I had shot for her.

"Holy fuck Paul! It looks like six or seven loads in there! "

She slowly squeezed the cum up and around the length of my cock through the condom, just as I had done in school. Knowing me as well as she did, the next thing she did was to work the foreskin back through the condom and rubbed cum all around the head of my cock. She took a second to look up at me.

"Is there still one in the gun?"

I smiled at her. She had been reading all these porn stories on the net and was starting to use some of the corny phrasing some writers used. I just nodded.

She went back to my cock, staring at it intently as she played with all the cum inside. She squeezed the cum away from the end of the condom and leaned forward to take the end in her mouth. It took her all of two seconds to bite the end off the condom with her front teeth. She sucked the piece into her mouth and I could see her working it like a lifesaver. Her fingers kept the end of the condom pinched tight while she extracted the little bit of cum from the tip. Then she went to work, taking the piece out of her mouth and dropping on my desk. Jennifer took the whole head of my cock into her mouth, stretching a bit to get the big was of cum in there with it. Then she reached her hand to the base of my cock and slowly, firmly milked her hand up the length of my cock, squeezing every bit of cum into her mouth. When she was sure she had it all, she pulled her mouth off my cock, leaving it pulsing in the air. She had a wise-eyed amazed look on her face at how much cum there was. She tried to grin at me and a little cum ran out the corner of her mouth. She jumped to catch it and then saw a stringer of cum dripping from the end of my cock.

All she could do was make a little "Hmmph" sound as she tried to catch the cum dripping down her chin and the cum dripping from the end of the rubber. The rubber won out, and she quickly had my cock in her hands as she milked my cock several strokes with one hand as she held the other hand open under my cock. Several large drops of cum oozed out the hole in the condom into her open hand. When she was sure she had that problem solved, she looked up at me as she dipped her index finger into the pool and proceeded to rub the cum on her erect nipples. They were suddenly shiny with cum. The cum was so thick that it stuck to her finger as she pulled it away, making a long stringer that followed her finger out several inches before it broke and fell down her breast. Jenn stared at her nipples as she played with the cum, rubbing it around and pulling her fingers away, watching the stringers over and over.

As she played with the cum slowly drying on her nipples, Jenn began to swish the cum around in her mouth. Then she reached down and pulled the dildo out of her cunt. It was glistening wet with her pussy juices as she brought in up to her mouth and slid it into the cum pool in her mouth as far as it would go. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth so nothing would spill out. Then she took the dildo and slowly pushed it all the way into her mouth, through the cum and down into her throat. She slowly pulled it out, her mouth still wide open, the dildo covered with a thick coating of my cum. Carefully holding the rubber cock so it didn't drip any cum, she closed her mouth and sat forward. Jenn hiked her legs up onto the edge of the chair so her pussy was totally exposed. She ran the dildo up and down her slit a couple of times and then plunged it into her cunt. A couple of thrusts in and out of her hot pussy and there was a total, noisy, squishy mess around the lips of her pussy. Never one to waste cum, she immediately gathered up the cum and pussy juice mix and rubbed it into her clit, moaning loudly.

Keeping her feet up on the chair, Jennifer reached over and grabbed a small glass sitting on my desk. Whether she planned it or not I don't know, and didn't care at the time. Staring at me she drooled all the cum into the glass as slowly as she could. It took more than a minute for her to get all the cum out, she was trying as hard as she could to do it slowly, for my benefit. I wish a had had a camera.

Jenn gently placed the glass on my desk and reached out to grab my cock, still covered with the used-up condom. She grabbed the condom around my cock and forced it back over my cock till it was bunched up at the base of my cock.

"I'm saving that for desert. Come give me my main course." More porn talk, but it worked for me. I was as horny as ever as I pushed my cock into her mouth. This was the nastiest thing we had ever done, and it left me in an aggressive mood. After I was sure she could handle it, I started fucking her face. I pushed my cock all the way down her throat, and as if to tell me she wanted it that way, Jenn grabbed my ass and pulled hard into her. Once she knew that I was really going to fuck her face hard, I felt her hands leave my ass. I wasn't sure what she was doing until I heard the vibrator come on. I looked down to see her working the rubber cock hard in and out of her pussy. It just got me more excited and I grabbed her head just under her ears. I pulled her chin forward so her neck straightened out and started fucking her throat hard and fast. She sat there with her mouth wide open not doing anything but keeping her throat as open as she could, while she fucked herself with the dildo.

It didn't take me long to get to the brink. As I fucked her face, I felt my cum starting to rise. I quickly asked her if she wanted me to cum down her throat. I think she said "Uh huh," But the truth is it could have been anything. I did several more long strokes into her throat until I felt myself starting to cum. I held onto her head as I pulled my cock out so the tip was resting on her tongue. I wanted her to get the first shot in her mouth. I started cumming, shooting so hard and fast I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do what I had planned in the heat of the moment. I shot two huge bursts of cum in her mouth before I was able to drive my cock back into her throat. I held my cock all the way in her throat as I felt several more blasts going straight down to her gullet. For the last several bursts, I used her mouth like a cunt again, fucking hard into her throat as I emptied my cock into her.

As I came back to reality, I realized that Jenn was cumming too, fucking the rubber cock in her pussy with one hand as she massaged her clit with the other. She was rubbing herself really hard and shaking like a leaf, making all kinds of noises, grunts, moans and groans around my cock. I kept my cock all the way in her throat until she was finished. It's the least a gentleman can do.

When I was sure she was finished cumming, I slowly eased my cock out of her throat. I was completely spent, and my cock was not only sore and soft, but I still had that damn condom glued to it. Jenn went right for her desert, almost pushing me away from her. She cranked the vibrator up to its highest speed and grabbed the glass of cum. She didn't tease or play with it this time, she just tilted her head back and poured it in. I knew this little ritual of hers by now. She was going to hold the cum in her mouth until she came. I was right. She started making that little "Hmm Hmm Hmm" sound as she fucked herself with the cock. I thought she was going to fall out of the chair she was shaking so hard. God, I loved watching her cum.

She mashed her fingers into her clit and kept fucking herself. Her head was shaking, her arms were shaking, her whole body spasming as she tilted her head back and swallowed Her body wracked with spasms for a long time as she sat with her eyes closed, cumming. When she finally came around, she opened her eyes and looked at my with a "that was amazing!" look, still not speaking.

I said "I don't mean to be a party pooper, but how do we get this goddamn thing off my cock?"

She started laughing as she grabbed my hand and jumped up to run to the bathroom. The dildo fell out of her cunt, falling on the floor still buzzing. We both laughed until we almost fell down. But she remembered my poor cock and took me into her bathroom where she got out little jar of cream. The fucking thing came off in two seconds.

The next day, Jenn read us a story about cum-swapping and asked me if I thought it was a turn-on. I pointed out to her as she jerked me off, that I had several CD's of nothing but girls swapping cum. Then she blew my mind.

"Do you think you could get one of your girlfriends from school to play with us?"

Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers
12