Our Shared Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers

She started stroking me like she was pulling a rope, hand over hand, faster and faster, my foreskin pulled up and over my cock, the only thing protecting me from shooting off too soon. She pulled my foreskin back with her left hand and using just her left thumb and forefinger, began stroking up and down around the head of my cock. Just a slight motion, lightly touching, up and down, up and down. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I moaned and bit my lip to keep from coming just then. She finally changed her motion, adding a little rotation around the head, letting the thumb and finger slide around the sides of the head, always keeping it sloppy wet with precum and her spit. For the next hour I drove around, the radio playing and this chick playing with my cock, understanding that what I really wanted was not for her to get me off, but for her to make me wait as long as possible before the cum would rush out the end of my dick. I stopped to fill up the gas tank and got a breather, extending my sweet torture just a bit more. I got back in the car, dropped my pants back to the floor and headed off again, Liz's delicious hands on my cock, which by now was starting to ache with the need to cum. I let her tease and stroke me for another half hour, varying her strokes and she would, and stopping near the edge. Sometimes she would sense I was getting near and would stop herself or change strokes, and sometimes I had to pull her hand away.

I drove to a long straight stretch of road where I knew I could lose it a bit and not run off the road. It was nearly midnight and the roads were deserted. I told her it was time, and she once again gathered a mouthful of spit and, making sure I was watching, let it slide out of her mouth and onto my dick, she did this three more times, and the spit was running over her hand, down my cock, under my ass and onto the seat. The car was filled with the squishy sounds of this girl's hand sliding up and down my wet cock. I let go. She knew it was coming and pointed my dick straight up in the air. I held my breath for just a second and then let out a scream. She knew I would scream, and she just kept on stroking. I had taught her not to stop jerking when I start coming, and she had gotten good at timing her strokes with the pulse of my shooting, just the way I do when I jerk my own cock. She was good. The cum shot all the way to the roof of the car. At least three shots hit the roof, and the rest shot up into the air and then fell back on her hand and my cock. Cum was dripping from the ceiling. There was cum everywhere. I had pulled up my tee-shirt but there was still cum up around my neck. Liz gathered the cum from my legs, from my chest and spread it around on my belly and my now-shrinking cock. She reached up to the roof and scraped the cum off, adding it to the mess.

I drove home with my pants off, just left them lying on the floor. I was so wet with cum I didn't think it would ever dry. I dropped Liz off at her house, and offered to escort her to the front door, but she knew I would take the challenge in a heartbeat and walk her to the door naked from the waist down, so she jumped from the car and ran into her house.

I went home and managed to pull my pants on in the car before I went inside. I was still turned on. I walked into the living room where Jennifer was watching TV. I stood there asking her stupid questions, reeking of cum. I knew she could smell it on me, and when I got closer, I saw her react, jumping as if the smell had hit her in the face.

She tried to recover but I could see she was caught off guard.

"Um, Paul, where were you?"

Looking straight at her, I could see she was staring at my crotch.

"I was out with Liz."

She started to say something, but she caught herself and turned away. She was obviously upset, but I wasn't sure why.

I went to my room, fired up my computer and did my daily cruise of the porn sharing forums to see what I could find. While a scrolled through the messages, memories of my handjob just an hour earlier started floating by. The sound of her hand, the sight of her letting her spit fall on my cock. In seconds I was hard again and stroking my cock while I checked out the latest files my on-line porn-addict friends had to share with me. I ended up staying up another four hours, finally shooting my load all over myself. I fell asleep with cum all over my chest and a big pool of cum drying on my belly.

When I woke up, I slowly remembered where I was. I went to shut off the computer and noticed it was turned off. I couldn't remember turning it off, and as I got up from the chair, I jumped when I noticed the door to my room was open. Shit! Then it slowly dawned on me that Jennifer must have come into the room and turned off the computer, and seen me sleeping with cum all over me. But she didn't freak out and start screaming or anything! I slowly went to my door, still naked. I looked out into the hall and noticed that the door to her room was open as well-something she never did. There was a dim light pouring from her room into the hall and I followed it slowly and quietly, tiptoeing naked down the hall. When I got to her room I peeked around the door and looked in. I couldn't believe what I saw! Jennifer lay sleeping on the bed, sound asleep, with the sheets pulled down. She was totally naked and her legs were spread slightly. I stared at her amazing body in the dim light as I felt my dick starting to swell. I had never really thought about Jennifer when my dad was alive, because he was the kind of macho guy that would take your head off for looking at his woman. But there in the dim light I took a long good look at this beauty.

Jennifer was a former model, but she wasn't the skin and bones type. She was a swim suit and underwear model with real tits and a muscular body. It was hard to tell, but it seemed in the light that she had an all-over tan. I slowly reached down and started squeezing my cock as I followed the line of her muscled legs up to her pussy. She either trimmed her pubes or wasn't very hairy to begin with, it was hard to tell from here. What pubic hair she had was the same light brown as the hair on her head. I hoped I would get a closer look sometime soon. As I scanned up her body, I stroked my dick and thought about my plan. She had clearly left me a message by coming into my room and walking up to turn off my computer with me sleeping in my chair all covered with cum. I would make the next move and see if she would up the ante. I checked out her breasts, which spread delightfully on her chest. I had seen so many fake tits in my porn movies that I knew right away hers were real. It was tempting to jerk off there in her doorway, and I thought about shooting a big load onto the floor of her room and leaving it there. But I decided to go even bolder with my plan, and I walked back to my room, took a shower and went to sleep.

The next afternoon I came home from school and started looking through my CD's. I found one totally devoted to babes with light brown hair, getting facials and mouth shots. There were a couple of ass-to-mouth shots on this CD that were graphic and left no doubt that the guy had taken his dick out of the girl's ass and put it directly into her mouth to cum. I always set these CD's up so that the best, most graphic drooling cum and snowball shots were at the end of the CD. I edited and joined most of my files for two things. I hated watching a good cum shot spoiled by a cutaway to the guy's face. Who needs to see him grimacing when we just want to see his dick unloading into her mouth? I also reformatted my movies and joined them together so I wouldn't have to keep reaching over to open the next file.

I left the headphones off and put on my speakers, not too loud or obvious-I wanted her to come to me for the sex, not to complain about the noise. I knew Jennifer would be home in about an hour and I spent most of that hour watching chicks take loads of cum and drink it, play with it, suck it off tables and mirrors, and scoop it off their own tits to feed it to themselves. I had a great series of jerk-off movies-girls stroking guys. I liked these movies because they reminded me of the handjobs I got from Liz. With one difference. The girls in these movies always aimed the guy's cock right at their mouths and made sure the cum shot in. I didn't waste my time with cum dodgers, the girls who would point the cock away at the last second or aim it at their neck. There were too many fine looking girls who would take a straight shot to the mouth to waste space on my computer with these other lame bitches. One of my favorite jerk movies was one shot from the guy's point of view. Either he had the camera or the cameraman was sitting on his shoulder. Who cares? Anyway, the view was right down at this girl, a cute, young looking blond with big tits and huge nipples. This guy was uncircumcised like me, and a had a good sized cock. The girl knew what she was doing and worked him over good, drooling a lot of spit on his cock to keep it slimy. She looked right at the camera while she stroked his cock, and talked dirty right into the camera.

"You like the way I stroke your cock? You want to shoot your cum on me? On my tits? In my face? How about right in my mouth?" She pulled the foreskin back with one hand and stroked him with the other. I did the same thing to myself as I watched. "Does that feel good, baby? You got some big balls here sweetheart. I bet you're gonna shoot a bid load of cum for me? I love cum. God, I love the way it feels in my mouth, kind of sticky and slippery at the same time. I'm a cum junkie baby, I love feeling a guy shoot right into my mouth. I love feeling his cock pulse as it shoots to the back of my throat. I love to jerk a guy off right into my mouth, baby. What about it? You gonna cum for me? I want you to stand up and shoot off for me. Don't waste a drop."

I was planning to finish this movie and then put on my CD called "brown haired girls." This jerk off movie would get me going, but I really wanted to have the other CD on if Jennifer decided to walk into my room. I watched the screen as the guy stood up. He didn't have to do anything. The girl continued to whip her hand up and down his cock, pulling the skin back and forth as she brought him closer. I did the same to my cock, looking down every now and then to watch the precum pour out of my dick. I gathered some up with my left hand and rubbed it on my nipples. The rest I continued to rub around my cock head as I stroked. The guy in the movie started to groan, and I knew from seeing this a hundred times before that he was going to shoot in her mouth. She held her mouth open for the camera and slowly jerked his cock. He shot one, two, three big squirts into her mouth, and then dribbled four or five more small squirts in. She didn't miss a drop. Then as the guy pulled away in obvious post-cum agony, the camera zoomed in on the girl's face. She stared straight into the camera and using her tongue, pushed the cum all around in her mouth. She was making little moaning sounds as she did it that made it sound like she enjoyed it. I had let go of my dick to keep from cumming. I loved this scene. As the girl swallowed, I heard a moan from behind me. Shit! I spun the chair around to see Jennifer behind me. She had come home early and snuck into my room to watch with me.

She was wearing a white tank top that showed of her beautiful tits and her tan. Her skirt was short, but I couldn't really tell how short because she had it hiked up and had her hand in her panties massaging her pussy. She didn't pull her hand away when I turned around. She just stared at my cock and kept touching herself. I noticed that she had kicked off her shoes, but otherwise had come straight to my room. I stared at her and slowly reached down to grab my cock and start stroking it in time to her hand motions. We just stared at each other for several minutes that way until she broke the spell.

She grabbed a pillow from my couch and set it on the floor in front of me. Staring at my cock the whole, she began to strip. It wasn't so much a show as it was her just hurrying to get naked. She grabbed the tank top at the bottom and pulled it up over her head in one motion. She looked up from my cock into my eyes as she reached around behind her to undo the white lacy bra.

"They're 36 C's if you want to know," she said as she released the bra. Her beautiful tits spilled out as she pulled the bra away. I stared at her. I had been right. She had an all-over tan and had obviously spent time sunbathing with no top, or had been to a tanning bed. Her breasts stood out nicely from her chest, but not in the bizarre way that silicone tits do. She had lovely pink nipples and the aureole surrounding the nipple was halfway between the pink and the dark brown of her breasts. She looked back down at my cock and began rubbing her nipples with her middle fingers. The nipples quickly got hard and stuck out a good half-inch from her breasts. She put her fingers up to her mouth and got them both wet with her spit. A little string of saliva stretched out from her tongue to the finger as she pulled the finger away from her mouth. She rubbed the spit onto her nipples and moaned as she continued to watch me stroke my cock. I had slowed down my stroking because I was so close to cumming and was barely moving my hand.

Suddenly Jennifer stopped touching her nipples and reached up under her skirt to remove her panties. They were lacy white like her bra, but again she made no show of it. It was as if she had suddenly remembered what she was there for, and was getting down to business. She hiked her skirt up around her waist and I got a quick look at her pussy. Indeed she had trimmed the hair into a small heart shape, but she was not a hairy girl to begin with. I didn't have much time to study it, as she quickly knelt down on the pillow.

"Here's the deal." she said. "Your father turned me into a cum junkie. He did the same thing with you mom and she got so hooked on it that she started sucking off any guy she could find. The deal he made with me after he got me hooked was that if I stayed loyal to him he would take really good care of me. And he was true to his word. But since he died, I've been in total withdrawal. I ate his cum at least once a day, and usually two or three times.

"I love the taste of cum. I love how it feels squirting into my mouth. I love the warmth and texture of it. I crave the taste. It drives me crazy knowing how much my man loves cumming in my mouth and watching me swallow it.

"So this is the deal: you can have my pussy, my mouth or my ass any time you want. You can fuck me seven ways from Sunday. I love all that. But when you cum it has to be in my mouth. No more jerking off on yourself or wasting it on the floor. If you can't wait for me, I expect you to save me your cum. I'll put on the best show you ever saw and make you cum like you've never cum before. I'll help you live out every fantasy you can imagine as long as there's no pain or sick stuff involved. I'll recreate every fucking porn scene you've got on your computer, but you've got to promise me that I get your cum from now on out.

"So if you agree, then let go of that cock and sit back and let me suck you."

I was barely touching my cock at all, I was so afraid of shooting off. But I let it go and leaned back in my chair. My cock was throbbing with the beat of my heart now, and the foreskin slowly crept back up around the head. I watched her beautiful face as she stared at my cock.

"Oh my God," she said, "you're not circumcised! Oh God, this is going to be a treat. I've never had an uncircumcised cock before, but I've always wondered what it would feel like in my mouth."

As she reached out to touch me she said, "I know you must be very close to cumming, so I'm going to take it easy. Your cock is leaking like a faucet and I can't wait to taste it. So maybe we should just get that first load out of you and then take our time."

She gently wrapped her hand around my cock and I jumped at the touch. Slowly and firmly she stroked up, completely gathering the foreskin over the end of my cock. Precum was pouring out the end of my cock, filling up the space between my cock head and the foreskin and dripping down onto her hand. She held the foreskin gathered that way and lowered her mouth to my dick. She started slurping the precum off my cock very loudly and moaning at the same time. It was clear that she loved what she was doing and she went at it like she had been starved. Then, still holding the foreskin up over my cock-head, she stuck her tongue in and began swirling it around between the skin and the head of my cock. The sensation was so intense I couldn't stand it. I groaned and closed my eyes leaning me head back. She stopped.

"Open your eyes. Look at me. I want you to watch me eat your cum. It's going to be the first of a lot of loads, and I want you to remember it."

I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me intensely. She looked into my eyes as she slowly pulled the skin back on my cock. Still staring at me, she lowered her mouth onto my cock and began sucking lightly. The whole time she made sure I was watching. "Don't you dare close your eyes. Even when you cum." She said, pulling her mouth just away from my dick. I could feel the warm air from her mouth as she spoke. Another stream of precum ran out of my cock as it pulsed in her hand. Still eye to eye with me, she quickly lowered her mouth and caught the stream, slurping it into her mouth and then lowering her mouth over the head of my cock. Her mouth was wet and full of saliva and precum. She was swishing the mix all around on my cock with her tongue and lips. Every so often she would lift her mouth off my cock and let the spit and precum drip onto my cock. It was a slippery, stringy, messy mix and watching her do this was driving me insane. The slime would drip onto her hand, which was hardly moving, just holding my cock steady while she worked it with her mouth and tongue.

Then she started to drive me toward the cum. She began slowly, firmly stroking my cock up and down as she kept her mouth over the end. Her tongue was constantly moving, working. The sucking, slurping, swallowing sounds were almost more than I could stand. I sat there watching this sexy goddess suck my cock, working it to get the cum, staring into my eyes, commanding me not to look away. I could feel the cum starting in my toes. It was like a wave, rolling up my legs into my balls and out my cock. She sensed it and mumbled "Oh my God," around my cock. She kept saying it over and over, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God." I broke my gaze long enough to notice her other hand between her legs stroking her pussy. She was still looking at me as I returned my eyes to hers. She slowly increased the pace, steadily, faster and faster, holding the end of my cock in her mouth, working that tongue, jerking my cock from bottom to top. Then it came like a tidal wave. She felt the pulse coming up through my cock and quickly opened her mouth, just enough for me to see the cum shoot out the end of my cock. I took my gaze away from her eyes to watch my cock shooting into her mouth. She had her head tilted back enough that nothing would run out. The first three squirts went straight to the back of her mouth. She knew just how to stroke my cock and used each pull to intensify the cum squirting into her mouth. I shot at least eight strong pulses of cum into Jennifer's mouth. My vision was starting to go dark. The sensation of cumming and watching myself cum was more than I could take, but I forced myself to watch her, to watch me cumming in her mouth.

Finally I stopped cumming. Jennifer just held my cock, the foreskin gathered around the head. She had the sense to know I couldn't take any more sensation. She broke the staring contest and closed her eyes as she swished the cum around in her mouth. I could hear her lewdly playing with the cum in her mouth, but from the look on her face I knew it wasn't going to last.

Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers