Our Shared Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers

"Come on baby," she said, "we're going out to dinner. Grab some loose slacks and leave off your underwear. I want access to you wherever we go tonight. I'm leaving off my panties so we're even."

With that, she pulled on a short, loose pleated skirt that just covered the tops of her stockings, and a sleeveless silk blouse that was loose enough to give me and the rest of the world a good look at her cleavage. Her nipples were already making dents in the front of it. I grabbed a pair of pants that were loose enough to hide my hard-on in public, or at least disguise it, and maybe hide a cum stain if need be. I put on a v-neck sweater and some sandals and was at the door ahead of her. She was wearing some open toed sandals with heels that gave a great shape to her muscular calves and made her butt really sway as she walked.

"Where to?" I asked as I pulled out of the driveway?

"We're going to Del Veccio's," she replied.

"Shit, Jennifer, that's over an hour away," I was almost whining.

As she leaned over to my lap, she said, "What's the hurry guy? We've got all night."

With that, she pulled down my zipper, and before I was out of the driveway, she had my dick in her mouth sucking away and playing with my foreskin. All the way there she played with me, teasing me, asking me questions about my cock, about my foreskin, about playing with my nipples, about masturbating. And she would stop touching and sucking me every time I didn't answer her. It's a great way to get a guy talking, though it is hard to concentrate with your dick in a beautiful girl's mouth. I was so ready to cum I was having a hard time paying attention.

"Baby, if you can't drive and get your dick sucked at the same time I'll just have to stop."

"No, God Jennifer, please don't stop. I can do this. Shit, Jennifer I need to cum so bad."

"Oh you will baby. You know I'm a cock-teaser, but I'm the good kind. I'm the kind of cock-teaser that lets you cum. And eats your cum. And lets you watch me swallow it.

"Did you think about cumming in my mouth while I was gone?"

"I couldn't think about anything else," I said.

"Did you jerk off?"

"No, I saved it for you Jennifer."

"Good boy. Did you watch any porn movies?"

"I started to Wednesday night, but I was afraid I'd just jerk off."

"You didn't watch any porn? No shots of girls getting it in the face. No shots of that guy with the uncut dick shooting into a girl's mouth?"

She was torturing me now. Stroking my dick hard while she talked this was. Stopping to slurp up my precum and play with it in her mouth. Making little stringers from my cock to her tongue. Showing me. Swirling her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Jennifer. I really need to cum. My balls ache. I haven't gone this long without cumming since I started jerking off. Please baby."

"Poor baby," she said. "Just a little while longer. I'm gonna drain you good. I promise. Just let me tease you a little more."

With that, she took her right middle finger and dipped it into the juice running out of my cock-head. She carefully lifted my sweater away from my stomach, and using the back of her hand to make a little tent under my sweater, started to rub the precum into my nipple. I almost drove off the road.

"Oh fuck, that feels good."

"Did you play with your nipples while I was gone?"

"No Jennifer. I didn't dare."

"You didn't rub any cum-juice onto your nipples while you jerked your cock?"

"No baby."

"You didn't wet your fingers with spit and get yourself turned on by rubbing these delicious nipples?"

She was rubbing precum all over my nipples and stroking my cock very lightly now. I though I would die if I didn't cum. We were cruising down the road at sixty. My car had dark tinted windows so I didn't give a shit about the other drivers. I watched my speed and looked out for cops. We were halfway to the restaurant and I didn't care if we ever got there. I was delirious with the pleasure she was bringing me. It was somewhere between total delight and total pain. My balls ached and I knew I would have to cum two or three times that night to ease the pressure. I also knew that Jennifer would not leave me hanging and would take every ounce I could produce. That made the teasing worthwhile.

"Did you play with your foreskin while I was gone?"

"No Jenn, I didn't. I couldn't."

"You didn't rub it around the head of your cock? You didn't pull it back and let it glide over your cock head like this?"

She pulled my skin back and let go of my cock to watch the skin come back over my cock head. She seemed fascinated with it, which was fine with me. Without using her hand, she stuck out her tongue and went to war with my foreskin, pushing it, trying to work her tongue in around it. She nibbled on it and stretched it in her teeth, gently. She put her whole mouth over the head of my cock and lightly chomped on the head through the skin. Holding my cock in her mouth, she forced her tongue into the space between the foreskin and my dick head. She knew how much that drove me crazy. At the same time she was still rubbing my nipples. I put my hand on her head and told her I was going to cum. She stopped immediately and sat up.

"Not here. Not yet. Let's take a breather."

Jennifer sat up and straightened her little blouse. Her hair was mussed around her angelic face and she brushed it back casually with her hand. She looked over at my cock, pulsing with my heartbeat in the dim light.

"Why don't you undo your pants and drop them to the floor? I want to get you good and ready before we get to Del Veccio's. I won't let you cum here in the car, but I promise you'll cum soon. Maybe even in the restaurant."

Just the thought of cumming in public made me pulse and grab my dick. I couldn't help it. I undid my pants and raised my ass off the seat to let them slide to the floor. Jennifer reached over and lifted up my sweater to keep it off my leaking cock.

"Mmmm. Let me watch you stroke it for a minute, Paul. Nice and easy. No cumming. Just work it nice. Pull that skin back and slide it all the way over your cock. Yeah, baby, like that."

I took it really slow. I didn't think I could last much longer. After several minutes I pulled my hand away. "I can't take any more, Jennifer. I'm going to cum right here in the car and crash the car."

She took my hand which now had my precum all over it and brought it to her mouth. She licked all the juice off the palm of my hand and then sucked each finger into her mouth. Neither of us dared to touch my cock right now. It was primed and ready to fire. She turned on the stereo, popped a jazz CD into the player and kept her hands off me for a few minutes to let me calm down. Using the visor mirror, she put new lipstick on. Then she turned back to me.

"Are you better now baby? Have you calmed down a little? Your cock is still dripping. It's a good thing you have a washable seat cover on. How about it, are you OK?"

"Yeah. I'm OK. I'll be fine. You sure know how to get a guy turned on."

I was still naked from the waist down. My cock was rock hard but the desperate need to shoot off had passed for the moment. I was wondering if she was going to suck me off in the restaurant. Maybe in the men's room. Hell, maybe in the women's room. I knew she wouldn't just jerk me off under the table because she wouldn't get my cum that way. Maybe she would finish me off in the parking lot before we went in. I couldn't wait to find out what she had in mind, but letting her have her own way was fine with me. She seemed to know how much I enjoyed making myself wait, building up to a giant cum, not sadistic, but mentally torturous, using the power of the mind to make the body's pleasure greater. Or maybe she was just like me.

Jennifer lifted up her skirt and gave me a little show. I love stockings and garters. And she looked great in them. She did a slow tease, first the tops of the stockings and then slowly up and up until her naked pussy appeared framed by the garter she was wearing. I could smell her sweet pussy aroma fill the car. I loved her smell. It wasn't overpowering and it suited her so well. It was sexy, strong, intoxicating. She dipped finger into her pussy and I could tell she was soaked. The squishy sound of her finger going in and out gave her away. Her nipples poked out in the little silk top she was wearing. I tried to drive and watch her at the same time. What a terrible choice to make! She brought her finger to my lips and I inhaled her aroma before I took her finger in my mouth. Then she put her finger back in her pussy and gathered some more juice for me. She fed me pussy juice and I sucked her finger for a good while, but she seemed to be playing by the same rules and was not going to let herself cum here in the car.

She dipped her finger in her pussy one more time and then leaned over and pulled up my sweater. She rubbed the pussy juice all over my nipple with her finger. Then she began lightly licking my right nipple. Just flicking it with her tongue. Not touching me anywhere else, just swirling her tongue around my nipple and lightly biting it, sucking it, making it stand out on my chest. It was intense, amazing. The sensation rippled through my stomach and straight to my cock like electricity. My dick bucked and pulsed like a little wild animal, just riding off the sensation coming from her tongue on my nipple. She took her free hand and wet the middle finger, and while she went back to licking my right nipple, she applied her wet finger to my left nipple, doubling the sensation. I tried to concentrate on the road to stay sane, but I let myself give in to the sensation as much as I could. God, it felt good.

We were only a few miles away now. I made the last turnoff and headed toward the restaurant. When I told her we were almost there, she didn't respond at all. Hell, if she didn't care, why should I. I was a born exhibitionist and as far as I was concerned, we could sit in the parking lot naked all night long.

Jennifer pulled her free hand off my left nipple, and, leaving her mouth glued to my right nipple began stroking my cock with her right hand. My cock was soaking wet. She didn't need any spit. Her hand made loud squishy sounds as she jerked my cock. She was taking one last minute to bring me to the edge before we got there. She squeezed hard and made several slow strokes up and down. She let go of my cock and gently reached down to hold my balls.

"God, Paulie, your balls must be really ready to unload now. I'm going to stop teasing you so you'll be able to walk into the restaurant. You're my kind of guy, baby. You let me do anything I want, because you know I'm going to treat you right. And I will. You're going to love the show."

We pulled into the parking lot and I found a place away from the other cars. Jennifer found a napkin in the glove box and gently dried my cock. There was no way it was going to go soft, so I pulled my pants up, carefully zipped them over my hard-on and pulled my sweater down to cover what I could. Anyone who looked would be able to tell I had a raging hard-on, but I didn't care. I got out and walked around to her door. Jennifer looked like she just stepped out of a fashion magazine, and if I didn't know what a little cum slut she was, I probably would have been in total awe of her. Me, an eighteen year old kid with this bombshell.

She got us a booth in the back of the restaurant, saying, "I like it back here, they'll bring you your food and leave you alone." She gave me a little wink. After we were seated the waitress came to get us drinks. She eyed the two of us but didn't say anything. Jennifer ordered two glasses of wine and we both ordered salads. She very explicitly asked for oil and vinegar dressings on the side, which I though a little unusual. I ordered my usual.

When the wine arrived, we toasted each other and chatted about Jennifer's trip to the coast. Some deal she was working on to design a new line of sexy sportswear. I listened and asked her questions, but we both knew that I had cumming on my mind. The waitress brought our salads. Jennifer asked her to bring a small empty juice glass, which got a strange look from the waitress, but she went to get it. When she returned with the glass we ordered our dinners. I have no idea what I ordered.

We were alone. Jennifer went right after it. She took the oil cruet and poured a little oil in the small glass. "No sticking. A little trick I saw in a porn movie," she said with a wicked smile. She swirled the oil around in the glass and poured off what didn't stick to the side of the glass over her middle finger and onto her salad. She reached over and handed me the glass.

"Fill it up baby. Right here. Right now."

There was a rush of blood to my head. The adrenaline kicked in. I heard my heartbeat in my ears. I took the glass from her and lowered it under the table. I saw her oil covered finger disappear under the table and had no doubt she was going to stick it in her wet juicy pussy. I undid my zipper and let my cock out under the table. Fuck! Here we were in a public place, granted, the back corner of a quiet restaurant, but it was an incredible rush for me. I started stroking my cock toward cumming. I knew it wouldn't take long. I stared at Jennifer. She had both hand under the table and I could hear her finger squishing in her wet cunt. She didn't seem to care. We just stared into each other's eyes as we masturbated at that restaurant table. Nothing else mattered. I had the glass next to me on the seat. I was stroking my cock under the table. I was all business. I was going to fill that fucking glass with cum and watch Jennifer drink it right here in the restaurant. And I was going to get her to suck me off at least two more times before the night was over.

Suddenly the waitress appeared at our table with the entrees. We hadn't touched anything. Both of us were sitting at the table with our hands in our laps. Neither of us moved.

"Is everything alright? You haven't touched your salads."

Jennifer spoke, thank God, I'm not sure I could. "Everything is fine. We're just catching up. Please just leave everything. We'll call you when we're ready for the bill."

The waitress stared at the two of us. Still sitting with our hands in our laps. I wondered if she noticed the missing glass, but she said nothing, shrugged and walked away. As soon as she was gone, I started stroking again. I heard Jennifer fingering her pussy. I had gone a little soft when the waitress was at our table, but my cock came back in a second.

"Wait. Stop." Jennifer commanded. I was really getting frustrated now. I thought she was beginning to play a mind-fuck on me.

"I changed my mind," she said. "I don't want you to jerk off into that glass. I want to do it for you. I want to feel your cock shooting into that glass before I drink your cum."

Holy fuck. I let go of my cock and scooted over in my seat. Jennifer barely stood up as she switched to my side, but I saw her skirt fall to cover her pussy, just a glimpse as she Liz from her seat.

She sat right next to me and quickly reached under to grab my cock.

"You may have to help with the glass. I don't want to spill any."

"OK" I choked. I was beyond thought. I felt her hand encircle my cock and begin slow steady strokes. Now she was all business. Doing that steady, firm, top-to-bottom stroke that was guaranteed to milk me dry. To be honest, it only took a minute. If someone had walked up at that moment I don't think we would have stopped. But no one did. I as got ready to cum, Jennifer turned sideways to face me in the booth.

"Get the glass baby."

I held the glass at the end of my cock. It was tempting to abandon everything for the cum, but I knew she was going to drink it and I wanted to see that too. She reached under her skirt with her free hand and stuck her finger in her pussy. She worked it in and out a few times and then brought it to my lips. I sucked it clean for her as she jerked my cock, faster and faster the same firm hard stroke. Her hand was slick with my precum and she slid my foreskin all the way back stroking just the head of my cock. It was very intense, and the squish-squish sound was almost to much to bear. She put her finger back in her pussy, got it wet again, and then reached in under my sweater to rub my nipple. She leaned in and stuck her tongue in my mouth and that was it.

She had that winning combination of tongue, nipple and cock. I groaned into her mouth, which is probably the only thing that saved me from screaming out loud. I held the glass over the end of my cock as she jerked me into it. The cum shot out so hard I could hear it hit the glass. I had never felt the pulses come so fast and hard. Shot after shot of cum went into the glass. My mind went dark and I had to close my eyes. I remember feeling her tongue in my mouth and I remember the sensation of the cum shooting out of me as she timed her strokes with my pulsing cock. She continued stroking and milking me for what seemed like minutes. I kept it together enough to hold the glass. I felt her other hand on my hand to make sure I didn't drop it. When she finally stopped jerking me, I opened my eyes and saw her grinning at me.

"How was that big boy?" She took the glass from me and leaned over to do a quick suck on my dick. She was gentle, knowing that I was incredibly sensitive, but she cleaned my cock of all the cum before she did that little glide back to her side of the table.

"Time for my appetizer," she said. She dipped one finger into the cum, which filled about a quarter of the glass.

As she lowered that hand under the table to finger herself, she said, "maybe we'll fill one of these up some time. I'd like that." I smiled and just watched her.

Jennifer held the glass in her left hand, swirling around the cum, rolling it up the sides of the glass. The oil she had coated the glass with allowed the cum to slide around freely in the glass. I heard her finger moving in and out of her pussy. She looked up from the glass into my eyes.

"I'm going to cum now, Paul. And I'm going to drink your cum at the same time."

I could see her fighting to keep looking at me. She started making these little short moaning sounds that increased in tempo. The booth was shaking a little from her plunging finger, going in and out of her cunt. I could smell her wonderful smell. I wanted to taste her but I wouldn't have missed this show for the world. She started to shake. It looked almost like a seizure. Her head snapped back and I could see her stiffen in the seat. She stopped fingering herself and just smashed her fingers against her clit. She closed her eyes. I guess she couldn't help it. As she started to cum she raised the glass to her lips and poured the cum straight into her mouth. There was no resistance, the cum slid right out of the glass into Jennifer's mouth. She put the glass down and sat there cumming her brains out, holding my cum in her mouth, making those little short intense moaning sounds with her mouth full of cum. Her cheeks had gone bright red and her nipples were poking dents in her blouse. I thought she was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

When she finally came down, what seemed like two minutes later, she opened her eyes. She had a dreamy look as she looked into my eyes. She still had my cum in her mouth and, as if she had just remembered it, smiled at me and started to swirl the cum around in her mouth. She played with my cum for ten minutes, spitting it back into the glass, washing her mouth with it, pouring it over her tongue and letting it drool out the sides of her mouth back into the glass. She passed it back and forth into the glass over and over, knowing how much I loved to see her do it. She seemed to love it too, which made it all the more exciting. I know women complain about men who want them to be a whore in the bedroom and all that, but I'll admit it, I love the whore in the bedroom act. I'll take it any day. And Jennifer played it to the hilt, my whore in the restaurant.

Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers