Our Shared Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers

Finally she picked up the glass one more time and said, "OK, this is it baby. Wave bye-bye to your cum." She raised the glass to her lips and slowly sipped my cum out of the glass. When it was all in her mouth she opened her mouth to show me the pool of cum, which now, combined with all her spit from her cum-play, filled her mouth. It was a lovely sight. Then she closed her mouth, looked directly into my eyes and swallowed. She gave me a big smile, licked her lips and then got up from the table.

"I'm going to go clean up," she said, "I smell like a sex shop."

"I love your smell," I said.

"I know. I do too. But I'm not sure everyone in the restaurant needs to smell my pussy while they eat. She kissed me and headed off to the bathroom. I tasted my cum in her kiss. I didn't care. I had tasted it many times before and didn't mind the taste. I just sat savoring the moment until she came back. We ate our dinner in post-orgasmic bliss, both glowing from what had just happened. Of course, halfway through the meal I started to wonder what she would do to me next.

We finished our dinner and she called the waitress over for the check. She gave us both that grossed out look that said she knew what we'd been doing. And I'm sure the booth still smelled like Jennifer's pussy juice but I couldn't tell because I had left what she smeared around my mouth. After the waitress left, Jennifer leaned over to talk softly to me. She had a turned-on slightly wicked look in her eye.

"The next move is up to you Paulie baby. Whatever you want to do within reason is fine by me. But no other guys, and no dangerous shit. I don't want AIDS and I don't want to get beat up. OK? Otherwise, I'm yours for the evening, my dear. So think up something nasty and let's get my dessert load working in that gorgeous cock of yours."

My cock started to rise as my mind reeled with the possibilities. I thought she was going to take the lead all evening, but now she was giving it over to me. What should I have her do? Suck me off in the car? Hell, she'd already done that. A public place? Maybe, if I could think of a good one. Something really dirty. Something that would get my cock really going. Shit, it was going now.

Jennifer was grinning as she stood up from the table. She put a finger to my lips and smeared more pussy juice around them. I hadn't seen her hand under the table, but the smell was unmistakable. I had no underwear on to hide my cock which was sticking out straight in front of me. I tried pointing my cock up and pulling my sweater down, but it was no use. Jennifer grabbed my hand and started walking towards the door. What the hell! I gave up and walked confidently beside her, my pants tented out in front of me, no mistaking my cock sticking out. We got plenty of stares, this fabulous woman in black silk reeking of pussy and a young man with his dick leading him out of the restaurant.

Jennifer was laughing out loud by the time we got to the car. She turned to hug me and had to push my dick up to get close. She stuck her tongue out and licked the pussy juice off my lips, and then stuck her tongue in my mouth. I wrapped my hands around her ass, feeling the silk glide against her garter and her naked ass. I ran my hand around the front of her skirt and let it slide up her stockings, onto the smooth, naked flesh of her thigh and on to her wet pussy. It was easy access, she was dripping wet and I was surprised she didn't have stains on her skirt. As it was, there were little rivulets of girl-juice running down the inside of her thighs. I leaned her back against the car, grabbed a blanket off the back seat to lay on the ground, and knelt down in front of her. The parking lot was dark and I had parked away from the other cars, but anyone could have walked up on us. I didn't care.

"God, baby, are you going to lick my pussy right here in the parking lot?"

"Oh yeah, Jennifer. I'm gonna lick you good. Your pussy tastes like sex and honey all mixed together. My dessert."

I raised her little skirt and tucked the hem in over her waistband. I didn't feel like wasting a lot of time and I was hungry for her pussy. I kissed and licked my way up the inside of her thighs, feeling the texture of her stockings give way to the smooth cool sensation of her skin. She was making little gasping sounds, waiting for me to lick her pussy for the first time. I put my hands on either side of her thighs, forcing her legs apart, and I took a long slow lick up her dripping wet pussy. She shook with a little mini-orgasm at this first contact. I licked the full length of her pussy over and over, hard and slow, making it as noisy as I could. I was swallowing her juice and my spit constantly to keep up and my face and chin were soaking wet. I just licked her like that over and over and she kept shuddering, putting her hands on top of my head as if afraid I might stop. I brought my fingers into play then, just stroking and playing with her pussy lips. I put one finger up into her pussy and she grabbed it and held onto it while I gently ran my finger in and out of her. After a minute or two of that she grabbed my head and gasped, "I'm going to cum, baby."

I pulled back and said, "Not just yet, Jennifer." I sat back on my haunches and looked at her. She was panting, wild looking there in the dim light. She had a look of anticipation on her face that surprised me. Now I was in control and she was letting me have it.

"The blouse, let me have it."

As Jennifer grabbed the hem of her blouse and started to lift it over her head, she started a little quiet chant. I'm not even sure she knew she was saying anything.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God."

She handed me the blouse and stood back to admire her in her black bra and skirt. The skirt had fallen back down to cover her.

"Now the bra."

She stared at me as she reached up and undid the clasp between her breasts. She held the bra closed for a few seconds, looking into my eyes and then let it fall into her hands. She handed it to me and I put it in the car with her blouse. Then I leaned in to lick her nipples. She was still doing her little chant, but stopped with a gasp as I coated her nipple with my spit in the cooling night air. I reached up under her skirt and gathered a finger-full of her pussy juice and brought it up to rub on her nipples. As I rubbed one, I licked, sucked and lightly nibbled the other. Then I stopped again.

"Give me your skirt, baby."

She quickly undid the skirt and slid it down over her garters and stockings. She stepped out of it and handed it to me, now standing with only stockings, garters, and her little high-heeled sandals in the parking lot. My cock was throbbing in my pants looking at her. She was so beautiful I couldn't believe it.

"Play with yourself for a minute."

She didn't need to be told twice. Her right hand went immediately to her pussy and she hunched down a bit as she spread her legs. She started fingering herself immediately, making room only for her other hand to quickly sneak in and get some pussy cream to rub on her nipple. She closed her eyes and masturbated herself, leaning her ass against my car, starting to moan softly.

"Now turn around," I said.

She stopped playing with her pussy and obeyed me, turning around to face the trunk of my car.

"Lean over the trunk and brush your nipples against the metal. And spread those legs."

She did as I asked, and I repositioned myself on my knees in front of her exposed ass. As she leaned forward it exposed her pussy which was just what I had hoped for. I leaned in and took another long lick all the way from her clit, through her pussy, and up her ass. When my tongue hit her asshole she jumped like she'd been hit with electricity. I moved in closer and started licking her asshole, trying to stick my tongue in as far as it would go. She was writhing on the car and going "Oh, oh, oh, oh" every time I licked her.

I kept licking her asshole and up her crack and brought my fingers up to play with her pussy lips again. She was going wild.

"I'm going to let you come Jennifer, but you are not to move off the car. Understand?"

She made some little noise in her throat that I took to be a yes, and I went back to work. I started licking the length of her pussy again, all the way from front to back. Over and over, long hard licks. I dove in with my nose in her ass and was able to start sucking on her adorable little clit while I rubbed my face all over the rest of her pussy. I tried to work a finger in but there wasn't any room, so I just started rubbing her ass and the backs of her thighs.

She spasmed a couple of times against my face and then came hard. I could feel her pussy contracting on my tongue and the juice pouring out of her. She was trying hard not to scream but was making all kinds of noises.

"Oh god I'm cumming. Oh fuck. Oh god. Oh, oh, oh. Oh fuck."

It was just what I intended, and while she was still cumming, I stood up, quickly dropped my pants and stuck my cock in her spasming pussy. I didn't want to cum here, now, but I wanted to give her a good fucking here in the parking lot. I stroked in and out of her pussy hard and fast and she was now cumming over and over, getting louder and louder.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah," she chanted in time to me fucking her as I felt her pussy grip my cock. She was soaking wet and running with juice which is probably all that kept me from shooting off inside her then and there. After fifteen minutes of intense fucking, Jennifer started begging me to stop.

"Please! I can't...I can't take any more. I'm going to...oh fuck. Please stop. Oh god. Oh fuck. Paul, please god stop fucking me."

I thrust forward into her sloppy cunt and held myself there. We were both panting, out of control. I felt her pussy grabbing, gripping, pulsing around my cock. It was incredible, this hot wet dick massage. I reached up and stroked my hands up and down her back.

"OK, Jennifer. We're going to stop now. Stand up and turn around."

I slowly pulled out of her and felt the cool night air on my cock. She turned to face me, all flushed, her hair messy around her face. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged herself to me, kissing my lips and licking all around my face and chin. Tasting herself.

I said, "we're going to go now, but first we need to get cleaned up a bit. You first." I got on me knees again and moved in to lick her pussy clean. She grabbed my head.

"Oh God, Paul. I can't take any more. Please don't lick me. Please."

I licked her anyway, gently, firmly, cleaning all the leaky juices from her inner thighs. She was a mess, totally covered with her own juice. Her stocking tops were stained with it, her thighs glowed with it in the dark. I licked my way up to her pussy and she knew I wasn't trying to torture her, so she let me lick her clean. Then I stood up.

"Your turn, Jenn." She grabbed my arms and spun us both around, leaning me up against the car. She knelt on the blanket and went right to work, licking our juices off my balls, my belly, the tops of my legs. And then she started working on my cock which was still hard because I hadn't cum. She licked all around the head, pulling my foreskin back to do a thorough job. She licked and licked, stroking, swirling, working that wonderful tongue. Then she opened her mouth and took me all the way down her throat. Her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I love that feeling! God I love it! I know I said it before, but it is so amazing to feel your dick slide down a girl's throat! I think she was showing off a little, but she really slammed herself up and down on my cock fifteen or twenty times. No hesitation. But I had other things in mind and she seemed to sense that I didn't want to cum here, and she backed off.

She stood up and asked, "Are you going to make me ride back home naked like this?"

"You're not naked. Not quite."

"If I'm going to ride back with you like this, I want you naked too."

I had no objections as she reached down to pull my pants off over my sandals. I decided to help her, and by the time she stood up, I had pulled my sweater off and was standing naked in the parking lot, my cock sticking out in front of me like a flag pole.

We got in the car laughing and I locked the doors.

"Let's try not to get stopped by the cops," I said. But when I tried to get my clothes arranged for quick access, she stopped me.

"Chicken. C'mon, let's go. Drive careful, baby."

I headed back to town, sitting naked in the car with my goddess. Only the dashboard lights, and a few cars heading the other way. She asked me what was next, and I told her.

"Next is you're going to suck and play with my dick till we get to our destination. I'll tell you what we're doing when we get there."

Like a good player, she didn't ask again. She eagerly went after my dick, probably a little glad that her pussy was getting a breather. She blew a couple of hot breaths on my cock and then started sucking on the head. I loved that she loved my foreskin and liked playing with it as much as I liked her doing it. She did that crazy thing where she poked her tongue in between my cockhead and foreskin and started swirling it around. She did that over and over and then started stroking my cock at the same time. She made loud slurping squishing sounds which she knew by now really turned me on. I was pulsing little gobs of precum onto her tongue and she used it to make my cock wetter and wetter. I could feel the mix of spit and precum leaking out around her mouth and down over her hands to run into my pubic hair and down to my balls. She reached down to gently massage my balls and start working the cum up.

Then she reached under me, paying me back for licking her ass so nicely, and stuck a finger up my asshole. She worked it in and out as she continued to dance that tongue around my cockhead. She kept the finger going and suddenly lifted her mouth off my cock to start sucking on my right nipple. The sensation of her mouth and finger left my cock bobbing up and down dribbling precum out through the foreskin gathered around the head of my cock. I was trying to concentrate on driving, but my cock felt a little abandoned so I reached down and started stroking myself. It felt incredible to add this sensation to the mix of what she was doing. So dirty and nasty to be driving down the highway naked in my car with Jennifer, my step-mom working a finger in and out of my ass and sucking my nipple. The realization almost made me cum, but I had something even dirtier in mind and made myself hold off.

Jennifer pulled her finger out of my ass, and leaving her lips locked on my nipple used her now-free hand to rub all the precum around the end of my cock. She slid the skin back with her hand and just worked her hand up and down in little strokes around the head of my cock, adding little twisting motions that made me squirm. She lightened her strokes until her hand was barely touching me but kept the slight up and down, twisting motion going. She was also just licking my nipple very lightly now, and the sensation grew more and more unbearable. Her hand motions decrease down to one finger, rubbing the precum around the head of my cock and working it all over the head, down around the sensitive ring just below the head. She swirled her finger around and around, stopping every now and then to rub just that finger very lightly up and down my cock head. She was relentless, knowing she was driving me crazy and knowing I loved it. She stopped licking my nipple but kept the finger going.

"Where are you taking me lover?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"I bet I can tease it out of you."

"I bet you can too, but we made a deal and you promised to go along. I'll say this much Jennifer, it's going to be dirty and nasty and you're going to get a real mouthful of cum."

"That's good enough for me," she giggled and went back to licking my nipple.

I turned off the road that went to our town and headed off toward another nearby town. I didn't want anyone who knew either of us to recognize us. I saw the sign for the Adultworld Bookstore and Novelty Shop ahead on the right and told Jennifer it was time to get dressed.

She sat up as I pulled into the far corner of the parking lot.

"Oh my God, Paul! Are we going in here? I've never been in one of these places before? Have you?"

"No," I said, "Hell I've never needed to. I have all the porn I could ever want on my computer. Just follow my lead and stay close to me in case there are any weirdoes in there."

She looked a little nervous as she got dressed, but I knew it would add to the thrill. I pulled on my pants and fished out a fake ID in case anyone asked.

There was one young guy, obviously a college kid working behind the counter. He looked Jennifer over good and then looked at me. He made change for us and gave me a "Lucky bastard" look as we walked away. The store was full of racks and racks of porn magazines, books and videos. We walked up and down the aisles for a while, but couldn't look at much besides covers because everything was plastic wrapped. We turned the aisle and came upon an amazing array of sex toys. Vibrators of all shapes and sizes. Remote control vibrators. Ben-wa balls. Things I had never seen before, and that's saying a lot for someone who spent as much time around porn as I had. I turned to Jennifer.

"You have any of these things at home?"

"No, I've always been afraid to go into these places to buy things. Are we going to buy some? Can we buy some?"

We picked out several items. I insisted on the remote control vibrator. Jennifer picked a couple of real-looking penis vibrators and a pair of Ben-wa balls.

"I've always wanted to try them."

I took the stuff to the front and paid the guy because Jennifer was just too nervous. I was once again faced with a giant hard-on sticking out from my pants, but fortunately the guy couldn't see over the high counter. He just kept shaking his head as I paid him and asked him to bag our stuff and leave it there.

I went to find Jennifer and led her into the back room where the video booths were. It was dimly lit and there were a few guys wandering around. Jennifer leaned in to whisper, "remember, no other guys."

"No problem baby," I whispered back, "I want you all to myself."

I walked her to the back of the room and told her what I wanted.

"Here's what we're going to do Jennifer. You're going to go into that last booth by yourself and put on some porn movies. I'm going to go into the one next to it and you're going to suck my cock through the glory hole. I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to keep the cum in your mouth until we get back to the car. Understood?"

She was shaking a little as I led her to her booth. There was no one else in our aisle as I led her inside. I fed a ten dollar bill into her machine and closed the door, hearing her slide the little latch inside. I quickly walked into the adjacent booth and locked the door. I could hear her video playing and fed a bill into my machine. I scrolled through the selections until I had the same one she was playing. Of course it was a cum-shot movie, called Gooey Slut-girls or something like that. It was one of those short clip films that showed shot after shot of girls getting facials. Damn! I was in horny heaven. I pulled my cock out of my pants and looked at the floor to see if there was someone else's cum all over. The guy must have cleaned the place because the floor was clean and dry. I let my pants fall to the floor and stuck the head of my dick through the hole. Nothing happened for a minute but then I felt Jennifer's breath on my cock. It was strange but unbelievably erotic to be doing this with her. I felt her tongue lick the head of my cock, just the tip. I pushed forward and she opened her mouth to let me slide in. I knew I wasn't going to last long so I just pressed my body up against the wall and let her suck me. She got right into the experience I must say, and let my dick slide right down her throat. I don't think she was really comfortable being there and she worked hard to make me cum.

Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers