Our Shared Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers

Her lips were tight around my cock and she worked her head up and down. Using the pressure of her lips she forced my foreskin back and just stroked her mouth up and down on the head of my cock. After doing that for a short eternity, she started deep-throating me, bobbing up and down without pause or hesitation like she had done earlier. I was totally ignoring the video playing beside me, concentrating on the sensation of her mouth and throat, warm on my cock. I turned my head to look at the screen and saw a guy holding his cock right in front of a girl's mouth, stroking himself. The girl looked enough like Jennifer for me to go with the fantasy. She had long light brown hair and a slightly high cheekbone that made her look exotic. She was on her knees in front of the guy urging him to cum in her mouth, to feed her, to give her his cum. And he did. Like most of the porn movies, there was a quick cutaway to the guy's grimacing face, and I wondered again why they bother with that shot. They cut back to her face and the camera went to slow motion. Spurt after spurt went into her mouth. He was jerking perfectly and really tried to get it all to go in. Her head snapped back a little with the first blast, but she was a trooper and kept her mouth open to catch the rest of his cum.

I felt my own orgasm beginning as I watched the scene. Jennifer was really slurping my cock now, riding up and down the length with her mouth and letting my cock slide into her throat with nearly every stroke. As I felt my cum start to rise, she sensed it too and changed to short quick strokes, her tongue getting into the action now, working the underside of my cock. I hadn't been following the movie and didn't know there was another girl in the scene. I turned back to the screen to see the one who took the cumshot turn her head and lean over the other girl, a dark-haired beauty with nice big tits. The cumshot girl opened her mouth about six inches away from the second girl's mouth and slowly let the cum drip out. There was no need for slow motion now as she really controlled the flow. First a little stream of cum, then a large glob of cum strung from her mouth into the other girl's. Then a long string of cum formed between the two girls' open mouths.

That was it. I started cumming into Jennifer's mouth as I watched those two girls work that cum. Jennifer knew I was cumming, and pulled her mouth back so there wasn't much but my cockhead in her mouth. She managed to get a few fingers between her mouth and the wall of the booth and stroked me into her mouth. I felt the cum rush out of my cock in spurt after spurt. Like in the restaurant the pulses were really close together and it felt like the cum was racing to get into her mouth. Wham. Wham. Wham. Followed by six or seven strong shots and then pulse after pulse of little shots of cum all going into her mouth. I opened my eyes to see the girls on screen sitting up kissing each other, the cum running all over their mouths and chins. My cock pulsed again and shot a little more cum. I think Jennifer thought I was through and almost lost that last little bit.

I pulled my aching cock back through the hole and zipped myself up. I quickly opened my door and heard Jennifer unlocking hers. She walked out with her eyes wide open staring at me like a wild animal in the dark. She couldn't speak and looked like she was having trouble keeping from swallowing all the cum in her mouth. I grabbed her arm and walked her out through the bookstore. She waited by the door as I got our package from the guy at the counter. I ignored his stare and walked calmly out the door. Halfway to the car I stopped her.

"Show me baby."

She stopped and faced me, opening her mouth and tilting her head back to keep the cum from spilling out. It looked like three guys had cum in her mouth. Her throat was completely blocked off and the cum pooled all around her tongue. There was cum stretching from her upper teeth to her lower teeth and little globs of cum all over the rest of her mouth. She closed her mouth and I watched her play with the cum in her mouth all the way back to the car. I didn't want to torture her or mess up that silk blouse, so I opened her car door and then turned around.

"OK Jennifer. Swallow the cum."

She looked at me, daring me to watch her, knowing it would turn me on, and swallowed several times. She ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth and swallowed again.

"My god, baby. I can't believe how much you shot! And for a second load. You must have been really turned on in there. Did you like that?"

"God, Jennifer. That was so fucking intense. I loved it! I love you."

I kissed her and got a long, good taste of my cum in her mouth. I didn't care. I had just shot my cum into her mouth in a porno bookstore and she swallowed it all and loved it. I was getting addicted to Jennifer the way I was addicted to porn. What a combination.

Let me know if you like this story. There might be more...

Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers