Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother & sister really open up to each other.
4.4k words
4.57
2.52M
1.4k

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,040 Followers

My sister, Jen, was a real bombshell. As soon as she hit puberty her body began to blossom out like the most beautiful flower emerging from a bud. Here and there her body had lengthened, in other places she narrowed down, and in still others, well, let's just say she had rounded out perfectly. She is now eighteen, two years younger than me. I find her to be one of the most awesome girls I know.

You see, it's not just that she is shapely. A statue can be shapely, so can the subject of a painting, but neither is alluring in the way she is. She brings feminine beauty to life. She is a girl, all girl, from the tip of her small, button nose to the ends of her delicate, painted toes. She wears her dark brown hair long and straight, usually past her shoulders because she can never keep an appointment at the salon. Her eyes are large and lucid, a deep blue color. She tosses her hair and uses her eyes constantly in her conversation in such a way that you immediately think of her as cute and fun, someone who is really alive. She also has a veil of freckles that lightly dust her face and shoulders, and a little bit on the top of her chest. She's a t-shirt and blue jeans girl, though she has a great sense of style and always looks great. She knows how to dress to look hot, yet she does it in such a way that looks totally natural. She won't wear low-rise jeans or shirts that show off a lot of navel because she doesn't need to. She's got beautiful, cute and sexy coming out of her pores, so she's never needed to flaunt it.

Jen and I are great friends together as our parents taught us very early to respect and seek to help each other. So we grew up with a feeling of responsibility for each other, and I think that naturally led into a feeling of mutual admiration. We also have really similar personalities as well, optimistic, trusting, a little sarcastic and honest. We have been told a few times that you don't normally see a healthy relationship like this between a brother and a sister, so we are pretty proud of our relationship and do what we can to stay as friends.

This bond was a great help to us both when our family moved into our current house. The good part of it was that we would both have larger bedrooms and a nicer backyard. The weird thing about it was that Jen and I had to share a bathroom between our two bedrooms. Both of our bedrooms has a door to enter the bathroom, and the doors didn't lock so we were careful to knock and make sure the bathroom wasn't being used. At one time our parents were going to put in new door knobs, but knowing money was tight and things were working out fine, we talked them out of it. It wasn't that we'd never accidentally walked in on each other, we had, but because of our friendship, we made light of it and never let it bother us.

I mean, what else can you do? It wasn't a big deal to either of us because we trusted each other. After walking in on each other the first few times we started making jokes about it, and after a while neither of us kept much of a guard up. We'd talked about it and agreed that it was the most embarrassing to walk in when the other one of us was on the toilet, so whenever that happened we would joke about it the most. If I walked in while she was peeing, I'd make a joke that I thought I had heard a snake hissing in here. If she walked in on me, she'd make a quip about making sure my target practice was coming along well. They were silly little jokes, but it helped us make the best out of a not-so perfect arrangement.

As far as nudity went, we had both agreed that if we walked in on the other to just look away, do what you need to do and give them their privacy. We both agreed that seeing each other in towels was fine, so that became a standard each morning when we both had to use the bathroom to get ready. It was actually nice to be able to be open like this with someone else, to let your guard down and be honest about your humanity. We both really appreciated being able to feel comfortable around each other.

That being said, we were both still young and sexually mature adults. I described how beautiful she is, and this was never lost on me. Trust me, I fully appreciated her femininity! Yeah, I am her brother, but there is a side to each man that doesn't care much who the body belongs to as long as it's hot. And Jen is hot! She's about 5'6", so she's a few inches shorter than me, and she's got nice long legs that are toned from exercising. I couldn't tell you what her bra size is, since I never could understand them, but they were more than a handful each. She's got a nice narrow waist and a healthy, full butt that makes every pair of jeans look expensive.

So I certainly had my fill of stimulation with her around, but managed to tame it. See, there's a big difference between blind lust and affection, and having her friendship was of prime importance to me. So I did my best to respect her and treat her like the lady she is. And in return, I know she trusts me and feels free around me when we're together.

Now, it's a well known scientific principle that an object in motion will remain in motion forever unless it is affected by another object. Well, in this case our relationship as purely brother and sister is the first object. The second object that changes the course of our relationship was a navy-blue dress.

We had both been invited to her high school dance, she as a senior with a friend from her class as her date, me as the date of Michelle, another senior in Jen's class. We were both really looking forward to it because it was going to be a more formal dance, so everyone had to really dress up nicely. I was in the middle of my shower when I heard her knock and I hollered that she could come in.

I heard the door open and Jen said, "Thanks Mark. I have to pee and get my dress on right." There was a moment's pause as I assumed she was getting on the toilet. A second later I knew I was right as the sound of her urinating didn't quite blend in with the sound of my shower. She off-handedly asked, "So are you looking forward to tonight?"

"Oh yeah." I said. "As long as the music this year is better, it should be really fun."

"I know! Last year the music sucked!" She said, and I heard her lower the toilet lid. "But this year since I was on the planning committee, I was able to make sure they have a good mix."

"Yeah, as long as they play something for everybody, I think you'll have one heck of a good dance" I remarked, shutting off the shower and slipping my arm out of the curtain to grab my towel and pull it in.

She giggled. "You're pretty enthusiastic tonight! You're just excited because you get to dance with Michelle again."

I grinned to myself as I dried myself off. She was probably right. Michelle and I had been dating each other through high school and it was always a highlight when we got to dance together. I wrapped the towel around my waist and pulled the curtain back to step out.

Jen was at the sink putting makeup on. She already had her dress on, but it was unzipped in the back. The dress was a gorgeous shade of navy blue, made out of a soft, sheer material that caused the dress to shimmer and change shades as she moved. The dress was strapless, and she appeared to be holding it up by keeping her elbows close to her body. I admired the strip of bare skin I could see of her back where the dress wasn't zipped. It started at the base of her neck (her hair was pulled up and styled for the evening) and ended just above the small of her back.

I came over to the sink and started combing my hair. We continued to chat about the evening and all the work she had helped do to pull everything together. I started teasing her about James, her date, who was a nice guy but a little shy. He was an okay athlete, but really preferred shop classes and the really mechanical stuff. I always teased her by saying she was dating him just because she doesn't trust the '89 Buick she drives.

"So Is James going to treat you properly tonight?" I pestered, acting protective. She grinned and slapped my shoulder.

"Yes, he is! And are you going to be a gentleman for Michelle?" she countered.

"Why, of course, Madame." I said in my best gentleman's accent. She laughed.

Seeing I was done getting myself ready, she asked me to zip her up. I stepped behind her and as I tried to grip that tiny little zipper pull with my damp fingers, she continued to talk about James and how she did hope he'd kiss her when he dropped her off after the dance. I began pulling the zipper up and realized she wasn't wearing a bra. It made sense, of course, but for some reason it really turned me on to know she wasn't wearing a bra and the dress I was zipping up was her only cover. It was a thought to have and my body reacted to it accordingly and my penis began to swell and stiffen. The zipper stuck below her shoulder blades and I took my other hand from holding my towel to pull the ends of her dress together. As I did this, I remarked, "Hey, this dress isn't going to show off a lot of cleavage is it? I don't want James looking under your hood, you know."

She grinned and said, "Yeah, I know. It's a little low, but I don't think it's too bad. See?" With that, she bent over to lean over the sink so I could see how much of her chest showed in the mirror. However, as she did this my hands were both still trying to get the zipper up, so I lost my grip, and her butt pushed up against my groin. My dick was still very erect, and because she had put her hands on the sink and her arms were not holding the dress against her, the front of her dress flopped down and exposed her naked breasts to us both. There was a split second pause as we realized what just happened and I heard her gasp. My first thought was that I had just messed up by not zipping her up, so I was reaching down around her to grab the sides of her dress to pull it up. At the same time, she was straightening up to get her butt off my erection and also trying to grab at her dress. I ended up getting her shoulder in my jaw as she stood and I reached, but she got her dress up. She immediately turned around to see if she had hurt me and I said I was fine. Seconds later we began laughing.

"Um, I think that's a little TOO much cleavage!" I said, laughing.

She bit her lip, feigning anger and lightly punched me in the arm, saying, "Well yeah! Now zip me up!"

She turned around again and this time I concentrated and got it up. She turned around giggling.

"Well at least I know you think I look good!" she said and grinned playfully.

I blushed and said, "Sorry about that, but you do look good." I was blushing.

"That's okay. I'll take it as a compliment!" she said. She thought of something and giggled again. "Do you mean in my dress or out of it?"

That earned her a playful swat on the butt from me. We both laughed.

So we went back to getting ready, and both of us mutually ignored the lump in the front of my towel. I was so relieved we understood each other, because it helped me feel like less of a dick at that moment.

In the end, the dance went really well. Michelle and I danced until our feet hurt and I had a lot of fun catching up with friends I knew when I was a student there. Jen and James seemed to have a good time too, because they danced almost as long as us and Jen's face reflected that she as having a good time. James seemed a little more nervous than usual, and I could understand why. Jen looked really good that night. But I later found out that Jen's wish had been granted because James did work up the nerve to kiss her when he brought her home that night.

A few days later I was in the bathroom shaving with my electric razor when Jen knocked on the door. I let her in and gave her space at the sink to finish fixing her hair. She chatted with me as she brushed her hair and then used some hairspray to smooth out any frizz.

The next thing I knew, she backed up and "bumped" her butt against my groin, holding it there for just a second as she tossed her hair over her shoulder to grin at me. "I guess my outfit isn't as special today." she said, sticking her lower lip out to pretend to sulk as she stepped forward. She broke out in a laugh, seeing my perplexed look. "I'm just teasing you, silly!" she said.

I gave her a wry smile and said, "Well, if you checked it again now, you'd probably think you were Miss America. You just gave me a really big buzz." I shifted uncomfortably in my jeans.

She giggled again, gave me a demure look and said, "Well, I am glad to know I've still got it!" She batted her eyes at me and pranced back to her room.

It continued on like this for some time. She saw it as a playful game, a way to tease me a little bit. It always came when I wasn't expecting it, too, because she'd go for days on end without playing her little "bumping" game. What I realized was that she was actually breaking down another barrier, making it more natural to "touch". What was surprising to me was the obvious sexual nature of her little game. But knowing her as I did, I understood that she probably didn't see it that way and was just playing around with me.

It didn't really trouble me until one day. I had had a lousy day at work as I had missed a deadline and been chewed out for it by my boss. I had a splitting headache most of the day and had to skip lunch to get my project caught up, which made me pretty irritable. Then it rained and I didn't have an umbrella to cover me for the long walk through the company's parking lot to my car, so I was pretty wet when I got home.

I got into the bathroom and took a nice, warm shower to loosen up. Jen knocked on the door and came in to pee, having just come back from shopping with our mother. I had finished my shower and had dried off, so I waited for her to close the lid before I stepped out. She was washing her hands at the sink and I came over and waited so I could grab my comb. Well, the next thing I knew, she turned the water off and backed up against me, putting her hands on the towel on my hips and putting her butt up against my groin.

"Just wanted to check if you like my new socks" she said.

I really wasn't in the mood. I backed off and scolded her, saying, "Jen, knock it off, at least for today okay? This really bugs me."

She was surprised. She looked like she was trying to think of something to say. Finally she asked, "What's wrong? I didn't know this bothered you."

I sighed. "I'm sorry, I had a really rough day at work." I went on to tell her about the missed deadline, my boss, lunch, the rain, my headache, and so on. I pretty much whined the whole time. But Jen's great. She just listened and empathized the whole time.

Finally, when she had finished encouraging me, she said, "But I want to make sure I know what I did wrong. Why did I bother you when I bumped into you?" She asked, honestly.

"Well, it's kind of hard to explain. It's just that, I know you are just playing around, but you are really beautiful , you know? And if you weren't my sister, you'd be at the top of my list of girls I'd want to get to know. I'm a guy too though, so when you do that to me, I can't help but get turned on. And you don't just get me turned on where I can relax in a few minutes, I stay hard for almost a half hour. Normally it's okay, because I can try to ignore it and move on, but today I'm tired and it just adds one more frustration to my day." I said.

She was a little taken aback and thought about what I had said. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it made you that uncomfortable." She apologized.

"It's okay. Normally I really like it, it kind of makes my day. But today, I'm just so wiped out that I just wanted to relax, and then you went and turned me on."

We both looked at each other and smiled kindly. She sighed. "My poor big brother." She said. Then she grinned. "I'll tell you what. If you want, you can bump up against me, to pay me back. Would that be a nice way to help you relax?"

"What?" I said, a bit shocked. "Well...I don't know..." I stammered.

She smiled and turned to face the sink, put her hands on the counter and looked back at me. "If it will help you relax, I'm willing to help you."

This was a strange situation. However, my dick was now even more erect than when this conversation had begun and she really looked good. She was wearing a thigh-length loose purple skirt and matching black top. She had bent over and her legs were spread a bit so she could stay like that comfortably. She looked hot.

I slowly approached her. She smiled and nodded for me to put my hands on her waist and when I paused for a second to reconsider, she looked at me in the mirror and said, "Go ahead. Really, it's okay." So I went ahead and pressed my dick up against her butt. But I was still worried, because I wasn't exactly sure what she was thinking I would do.

"Were you thinking I would just rub against you?" I asked.

"Mark, just do whatever you need to do to relax. It's a little weird for me too, but I think I owe it to you." she said.

What I needed was to cum. I slowly began to rub my dick up and down her butt. It was a little awkward in the towel, but I really didn't care much. All I could think about was how terrible the day had been but that this was like a dream come true. Jen was asking me to rub myself against her. I gazed down at her butt and admired her womanly curves. I felt the warmth of the flesh where my hands held her waist. My dick was just basking in being able to rub between her butt cheeks.

But it wasn't all perfect. The towel was beginning to rub me raw. "I think that was enough. The towel is starting to hurt." I told her.

She grinned at me playfully. "Just take off the towel. I won't look" She said. And the thing that drove me nuts was that she was just being her innocent, helpful self! To any other woman, I would have taken that to mean that she was horny, wanted me, blah, blah, blah. But Jen just wanted me to be happy and truly didn't mind.

"But what about your skirt?" I asked.

Her eyes widened as she realized what I meant. "Oh, you're right!" She said. "Well, go ahead and take of your towel, and you can rub against my underwear. This is an old pair." she offered.

I was nearly trembling as I undid my towel and saw her lift up the back of her skirt to give me access to her panties. This was wild. We had never, ever done anything like this! I knew it really wasn't right, but it was okay with her and I really wanted to do it, so I stepped forward again, took hold of her waist and placed my bare penis against her panties.

I cannot explain just how good it felt. Her butt felt so perfectly warm, and the material of her panties was so soft that I felt like I was in heaven now. I began to slide my dick up and down her crack and soon my pre-cum had smeared up and down her panties, allowing me to slide more easily than before. I moved my hands to her hips and pushed harder against her butt, forcing my dick into her crack to run along that fleshy channel. I began to loose my higher reasoning ability as my body took over and then next thing I knew, I was rubbing my dick lower down than before, trying to feel the dip of her anus. I was pushing myself under her more, making her spread her legs farther to accommodate me. Soon I could even feel the soft flesh of her vulva with the base of my shaft and I pressed harder to work my shaft into those folds of skin. I rubbed against her harder and harder, now kneading the sides of her butt with my hands as I felt my body sweating from the excitement.

*Rip*

Something happened to her panties. They had ripped. How did that happen?

I had stopped thrusting, realizing that her panties were now loose. I looked at her face in the mirror for the first time in minutes and realized how rosy it was. She was breathing hard and droplets of sweat were on her forehead. She barely made eye contact with me, she just reached back to her panties with a hand. I pulled away, expecting it all to be over, but she just said, "Sorry, they had a rip in the crotch, you must have torn it the rest of the way." then, "Go ahead, you can go under them."

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,040 Followers
12