Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,040 Followers

"Keep rubbing me there." she said.

I obeyed and worked the head of my cock back to her anus and pressed against her. I began to slide myself up and down her crack, but didn't allow my dick to leave her anus. In her new position, however, it was less easy for me to rub up and down along her crack. To my surprise, she began to moan softly as I stroked her anus with my dick.

"Will you push in a little more?" she asked.

My head began to spin a little bit as I thought about what I was doing. But I obliged her and instead of sliding the head of my cock across her entrance, I pushed it gently forward into it.

Jen moaned.

I pushed a little more, the tip if my head pressing firmly against her sphincter.

"Mark...yes. Push a little more?" she asked, her voice strained.

I pushed my hips further and felt my dick jamming against her sphincter. Suddenly, I felt the pressure giving way and felt my dick pushing into her anus, bit by bit. Her muscle was relaxing, so as it loosened, it stretched around the tip of my cock and began to expand even more to admit the full width of my head, then slowly took in the start of my shaft.

Jen began to let out a deep grunt that sounded almost like a prolonged growl. My cock was now about a little over an inch deep into her body, her sphincter tightly clinging to the shaft at the entrance.

"You okay Jen?" I asked.

"...hmm?....Yes...Please, do it. Just do it Mark. Go in, please." she panted.

I couldn't believe this was happening, The water was splashing across her back, dousing my chest with it's warmth. Jen was bent over before me with her hands stretched out against the wall, her soapy hair hanging in strands beside her head.

I pushed my hips forward even more and felt her body accept more of my shaft, then suddenly I began to sink in deeper without as much effort. In just a moment, my full length pushed up between her butt cheeks until my pubic hair pressed against her crack.

She let out a long sigh or gasp of relief and hung her head down, her chest heaving as she gulped in air.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

She giggled, then moved her butt around a little. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" she said, her voice sounding much stronger.

"Me either." I admitted.

She giggled again. "Hey Mark, you have your dick up in my butt! Isn't that so weird?!"

"Um, yeah..." I said, not knowing what else to say. "Does it hurt?"

"A little. It hurt a lot more at first. Now I'm just really turned on with you in there." she said. "It feels like I have to go, but you're holding me open, so it just feels like...I can't explain it."

"So this actually turns you on?" I asked.

"Yeah!" she said. "Do you want to cum in me there?"

"Oh my gosh, yes!" I said and began pumping my dick in her butt.

Jen giggled and spread her legs a little more and I pushed and pulled my cock in and out of her butt hole. I had my hands on her waist and pushed with my hips until my balls nestled against her cunt, then drew back and shoved myself into her butt again. Jen would attempt to hold me in with her muscle sometimes, and the effect was like that of being milked, feeling my shaft get squeezed as I drew it back as though it would pull my cum right out.

In and out I pumped, her butt cheeks jiggling with my efforts. Jen was grunting and moaning in delight as I jammed my cock into her over, and over. I gripped her butt tightly with my hands and the thought hit me again that I was pumping my dick in and out of my sister's butt.

Man, that turned me on and I totally lost control after that thought.

Jen felt me jam myself deeper and push harder with each thrust. She clamped down as tight as she could, squeezing my cock with as much strength as she had. It was almost impossible to pull my shaft out, but she relaxed as soon as I began to push so I could slide right back in. I ground my cock as deep as I could get it into her bowels and began thrusting with quick, deep jabs until I felt my balls tingling and a warm sensation begin to envelop my body.

Jen felt me tighten and grinned as my cock burrowed deep into her, then felt my body buck sharply and a blast of hot cum spilled into her body. She took the risk and removed one hand from the wall and stuck it between her legs to stroke furiously at her clit as she felt jet after jet of semen squirt up into her butt. As I came into her, I saw her reaching down to finger herself and felt her fingertips brushing against my balls. I shoved further and she fell forward a little but caught herself with one hand on the rim of the tub. The shower was now spraying all over my head and shoulders and I continued to pump semen into her body. I felt her hand continuing to rub away and she started to shake and convulse. I let out my last stream of cum with a grunt and heard her let out a cry and her hips bucked sharply.

It took a few minutes before either of us could move our bodies again. I slowly pulled my penis out of her anus and it came out with a pop, followed by a slow dribble of my cum. I backed up to give her room, and Jen rose to her knees, stretched out her back, then grabbed the edge of the tub to help herself stand up. She was shaky on her feet for a while, but we were able to rinse out her hair with a little effort. We washed ourselves off in the water, then turned the shower off. I pulled our towels in and we both dried off.

We were both totally exhausted, first from the workout, then from our shower. But Jen was grinning at me and I could do nothing but smile back at her.

We both stepped out of the tub. I wrapped my towel around myself and headed for my room. Jen did the same, but then grabbed a tube of ointment from the medicine cabinet with a smile, then returned to her room.

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,040 Followers
12