Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,048 Followers

Jen obeyed and I felt her warm lips slide the rubbery head of my penis between them, sucking me in, then pushing her lips together and sliding it out to just the tip, then drawing my head back in. Jen's full lips drove me wild, and this teasing movement set my heart pumping frantically. I longed to make one, good shove and relieve the pressure she was building, but stood my ground and allowed her to play with me at her own pace.

Mom continued, "If you want, you can open your mouth a little and just rub the head back and forth along your lower lip."

Jen looked up at me, grinning, and relaxed her mouth. She opened her lips and used her hand to rub the head along her bottom lip. I couldn't help but gasp at the erotic feelings that were coursing down my shaft and into my body.

"Are you okay Mark? Do you need her to stop teasing?" Mom asked.

I grunted, closing my eyes as a particularly intense impulse ran through my body and I said, "Yeah, this is getting to be too much. She's good!"

Mom smiled. "Okay Jen, what you can do next is to go ahead and slide his penis into your mouth and rest it on your tongue. Get used to the feeling of having him in your mouth and relax the back of your throat so you don't feel like gagging if his head touches you there."

Jen looked back down at my pubes and used her fingers around just the base of my shaft to tug my penis down toward her mouth. She opened her mouth again and moved her head forward, engulfing my penis inside. I felt the heat of her breath bathe my penis and then registered myself touching and sliding along her tongue and her warm lips wrapped back around my shaft. She moved her tongue around cautiously, rubbing the tip back and forth against the vain on my shaft. I still had a good inch and a half to go before I was completely inside her mouth, but my body took no notice and shuddered at this onslaught.

"When you feel comfortable, pull him in further and see if you can get him the whole way in." Mom guided.

Jen complied and I felt her tongue stretch forward to free up the back of her mouth. She pushed her head forward even more and slid the remaining length of my shaft between her lips. I realized that her nose was now nestled against my groin, poking into my pubic hair. I felt the back of her mouth working as she tried to relax her throat and allow the tip of my penis to push against her uvula.

"Good job sweetheart!" Mom said. "It took me a while before I could get your father all the way in." Mom smiled up at me. "Now you can start to slide him in and out of your mouth. Make sure you get a lot of spit in your mouth so he slides easily. I usually slide your father all the way out until my lips are around his head, then I tighten my lips and push him through a little faster than I slid him out."

I clenched my fists and buttocks involuntarily as all the feelings she had caused thus far this evening paled in comparison to the rush of impulses that began coursing through my spine. Jen had drawn her head the whole way down my shaft until the tip was between her lips, then thrust it forward again until my penis hit the back of her throat. She drew her head back again and I felt the tip of her tongue swipe against the entrance of my dick just before she plunged me back in again. Her hair began to swing back and forth as her head bobbed in a regular rhythm. Her eyes were closed and she moved her hands up to tightly hold onto my waist as she threw her mouth up and down my bare dick, pumping me between her lips with a hunger I had no idea existed in her spirit.

My hips began to buck with each thrust, my thighs and calves visibly trembling, my hands grasping hers tightly. Her nose mashed fully against the hair of my groin and her chin jutted against my balls as she sunk down on me. Then as she withdrew, she would circle her tongue around my head, collecting the gobs of pre-cum that were now regularly leaking out of my body. She would then impale her mouth on my shaft again, each time pressing the head of my cock against the back of her throat, at times even pushing my head down on a slight angle into her throat. I was sweating profusely now and could see Jen's hair clinging to her forehead as we both fought together for the culmination of tonight's passion.

I felt my scrotum begin to tighten and fluids gathering and beginning to boil within me to seek escape. "I'm about to cum!" I gasped out, my vision beginning to grow dark.

If anything, Jen redoubled her efforts and bobbed her head up and down my shaft with greater fervor. My penis was soaring through her lips, sloshing through her wet mouth, gliding over her frantic tongue and crashing against the back of her throat. My body froze and every muscle tightened until I thought I would snap. I thought I felt my eyes roll back and it felt like a volcano welled up from within me and erupted in force. I began to scream gutturally through clenched teeth and began shooting my cum into Jen's mouth with more force than I thought possible. Jen tensed up as the first salty blast was ejected straight down her throat, followed quickly by a succession of large blasts of cum to the back of her mouth. Her mouth began to fill up with cum as my body pulsed it out and she wretched and started to heave as my body's syrup started to pour down her throat. Jen slid her mouth off of me and pulled a ragged breath into her lungs to power a cough. I was in mid-orgasm, however, and as she turned her face to cough my cum from her throat and lungs, a rope of cum pulsed out of my body and crashed against her cheek. Another volley of cum pushed out, spilling on her hair and forehead, and yet another poured out onto her neck and shoulder. My orgasm slowly began to subside. She turned her head back just in time for one final, small jet of cum to spit out onto her lips.

There was a moment of peace as we all collected ourselves from this event. I gasped in large amounts of air and virtually crumpled to the floor, just barely sitting upright as my chest heaved in and out. Jen looked at me, then rose her hand to her face and wiped off a glob of cum that was hanging from her chin. My semen had dribbled down her cheek and fallen onto her shirt, creating several large spots on her shoulder and chest. She looked at the cum on her hand, seeing my body's fluids now for the third time. She coughed once more and smiled tiredly down at me.

We both then looked at our mom who sat there with flushed cheeks and a surprised smile.

"Wow, you two. I have never seen anything like that!" she said, breathlessly.

We suddenly heard the sound of someone clearing their throat behind us and we looked to see Dad looking a bit surprised and pleased as well.

"Not bad, not bad at all." he said, his eyebrows raised.

Mom looked over at Dad and said. "I think I'd like to try this on you tonight, Rich."

Dad smiled and mom got up from the couch. "If you'll excuse us kids, your mother and I have to...uh...practice wrestling." he said.

We laughed and watched them walk out; Mom's legs a bit wobbly.

Jen and I grinned at each other. What a day.

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,048 Followers
12