Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,046 Followers

The juices from her cunt that had mixed with mine now lubricated her anus. As my shaft coursed through her textured orifice, the walls of her rectum began secreting it's own lubricant than mixed with the juices I had introduced.

In and out I slid my penis through her anus. She squeezed her buttocks and giggled happily as I rammed myself against her firm muscle, jolting her body with my thrusts. My scrotum slapped at her wet cunt and smeared our wetness on both our bodies.

She felt my tempo increasing and leaned back to smile at me and watch my hips buck against hers. I paused, pushing my shaft deep inside her and leaned forward to give her a kiss. I set my hand on her cheek and pulled her face close as I kissed her passionately. She responded, breathing deeply and kissing back with her wet lips.

As we kissed, I began pumping myself into her ass again. I reached down and pulled her thigh up, spreading her knees wide apart. I continued kissing her and just held her leg up, exposing her. I felt her kissing grow in fervor and she reached her hand back to place it on my head and pull me closer. Our tongues met and pressed together and we both gasped and drank at each other as though we were starving.

I pulled my lips from hers and sank them down on her neck. She laid her head back down and I heard her moan once as I tenderly suckled on her neck. My penis thrust in and out of her body and I continued to hold her legs apart.

She moaned again, louder, and then again.

"Oh...I can't believe...you're making me cum...like this!" she gasped, then groaned loudly as I increased my pace.

I kissed the base of her neck where it met her shoulder and licked her smooth skin tenderly. I felt her anus tighten around my dick. Her leg began to shake. Her body began to shake. She was breaking out into a cold sweat. Her anus relaxed and tightened and alternated between the two until my thrusts had pushed air up into her, resulting in what would normally be a very embarrassing sound. In our case, neither of us cared, for Jen was in a full-blown orgasm.

She cried out and her body arched. Her knees and arms tightened and her legs pulled back together. Her body began to buck against me as I continued my assault on her neck and anus. Her wet buttocks squeezed hard and nearly forced my body away, but her anus also clenched down and wouldn't permit me to exit.

For a moment, we were locked together. She finally let out another loud cry, so loud that it took me by surprise, and shook violently.

"Mark! Please stop! I can't take any more!" she pleaded.

I pulled my lips from her neck. Her body gently helped expel my penis.

I embraced her from behind and she held me to her tight, shaking.

After a number of minutes, she calmed down. Her breathing returned to normal and her body stopped trembling.

"I can't believe how that felt." she said quietly. "I've never cum so hard in my life."

I kissed her on the cheek.

She turned to look back at me. "Would you like to cum on my stomach?" she asked, smiling.

I smiled back and got up. "You're sure you don't want it inside?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I want to see it. I want you to cum all over my stomach."

She rolled onto her back and sat up, propping herself up on her elbows as I got on my knees between her legs.

I admired her beautiful, naked body. Her body glowed with sweat. Her nipples had relaxed and held a soft, rosebud form. Her long, brown hair was clinging to her forehead and cheeks and shoulders in wet strands. Her pussy glistened with moisture, and a milky drop of her cum had oozed out and dribbled into her butt crack.

I got up close to her until I could rest my penis on her tall belly. She grinned at me as I looked into her eyes and began to rub my penis up and down on her skin. I closed my eyes and allowed my body to react to her, allowed myself to become stimulated. I smelled the scent of our sex together. I felt my penis slide along her pregnant belly on her sweat and my pre-cum.

"Yes, just like that Mark, just like that." Jen said quietly, encouraging.

Finally I felt it welling up within me. The fluids my body had been storing up mixed together with my sperm and began pulsing through their tubes. With a grunt, I released a spray of cum that splashed across her stomach and breasts and into her eye. She blinked in surprise as I let out another volley, a rope of cum that spilled between her breasts and all over her belly. I grunted again and slid my penis across her stomach, through my own cum, building up stimulation to spur two more pulses of cum that poured all over her belly and dribbled down to the floor. A few, smaller gushes ensured that her belly was glistening with my sticky cum.

I groaned happily and moved back and laid on my side next to her. She just smiled, looking down at her cum-covered skin, absently running her fingertips through what had pooled where her stomach met her breasts. She smiled at me and leaned over. We kissed deeply again, this time as exhausted lovers who have, for today, had their fill.

It took some time, but eventually we got ourselves up. Jen went to take a shower and I stayed and cleaned up the clothes and dried the carpet. We spent the rest of the day in quiet, happy intimacy.

Not long after I had returned home, Jen's son was born. Truly, a child of love.

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,046 Followers
12