Our Sliding Door Metting (Him)

Story Info
Almost true depiction of a meeting.
2.3k words
3.5
5.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An almost true depiction of a meeting between a man and a woman, using the premise of the movie "Sliding Doors". What would have happened if ..... The point of change at the "coffee". What really took place was something completely innocent. Hope you enjoy.

Our Sliding Door Meeting.

The nerves had subsides somewhat 2 hours into our "date", yet each time I looked into your eyes, it was like our souls connected and all I could think of was kissing your lips. At some points it was difficult to concentrate on exactly what you were saying. But I was captivated.

Your suggestion of going back to your place sent a shiver up my spine. Oh my God, could we, would we and even SHOULD we. Hey who was I kidding! This gorgeous, vivacious woman sitting in front of me made me so comfortable, I would have done anything for her.

As we crossed the street and walk towards your home. I wonder, should I hold your hand and offer to take a bag from your retail therapy trip, but you insisted you were ok with carrying them. We walked the short distance to your home and still the banter flows easily, as if we had done this a hundred times.

We go inside and you lead me to your laptop and as promised I show you the interesting websites I had told you about during our frank conversations online and on the phone.

First I show you the Erotic Literature site "Literotica.com" and show you the stories I had written. Sitting there so close to a beautiful woman had my stomach churning and my penis tingling, almost begging inside my head to be stroked or toyed with in any way. I look at you as you read, your eyes transfixed to the screen as you learn more about my former sex life than most ever will.

I am hoping it has aroused you as much as I and I look at you and say simply,

"God I want to kiss you"

You smile at me and I can see in your eyes that you would like nothing better than to do the same. You say, "How about a coffee instead?"

"No, I would definitely prefer to kiss you" I say and we laugh. Our eyes lock and as if by some universal force beyond our comprehension, our lips are drawn together and as they touch for the first time we connect on a level we thought wasn't possible after such a short time.

Kissing your lips was like kissing a soft silk pillow and I feel myself being consumed with passion and warmth as our kiss takes on a more urgent desire. We break our kiss and look into each other's eyes.

"We probably shouldn't do this should we?" You ask me in a whisper

"Probably not" I reply, "Do you want to stop?"

"Yes I think we should, It makes it hard to climb the stairs while we are kissing" you say and take my hand and lead me to your bedroom.

I follow one step behind, which gives me just enough space and an advantage of height, to admire the curve of your buttock in your jeans as you stride purposefully up the stairs.

As we enter your room, I notice it is clean, with everything in its place. Had you cleaned "just in case"?

I pull your hand slightly causing you to turn. I look into your eyes again and come forward to kiss you. Our lips lock in an intimate and sensual embrace all their own. We kiss again and again, our lips parting and the slightest flash of tongue as they dart out, teasing and tasting each other.

My hands run up and down your back under your jacket, feeling the warmth of you knowing I am so close to your skin. I let my hands fall to your bottom and gently squeeze it and as my hands come back I slip them under your red top and feel your warm soft skin for the first time.

I can feel my excitement rising, along with other things. I break our kiss and I bring my hands up to remove your jacket and slide it down your arms. I then go to the hem of your top and start to lift it. I look into your eyes as the rising material uncovers your body, and as it passes over your head and your lips come back into view, I lean forward again ad kiss you passionately.

You now do the same, removing my jacket and shirt. We come together and for the first time our skin and the lace of your lavender bra touches each others skin. I feel you shiver and I know why, because I had felt that spark too. My hands come between us as I unbutton the top of your jeans then unzip them, pushing them over your hips and down your legs and the pool on the floor at your ankles.

You again follow my lead and unfasten my pants causing them to fall almost silently to the floor. Now our hands can explore each other with ease. You pull me to the bed and we lay down as one. It seems as though we hadn't even broken the kiss as we moved. My hand trails up and down your back over your boy leg covered bum and down your legs, then back up again. I can feel your hands exploring me as well. Feeling my back, arms and chest.

I reach behind you and unclasp your bra. I kiss down your neck to your shoulder and move the strap as my lips replace them. Pulling gently on the strap causing your bra cups to relinquish their hold on your breasts as my kisses circle them.

I roll you onto your back and I kiss your chest as my hands come up to caress your warm soft breasts. You nipples firming in the palm of my hand, I toy with them gently making them harder. I flick my tongue across the tops of your nipples, your eyes close and a slight moan escapes your lips. I kiss them then in turn I suck them into my mouth and again tease them with my tongue as my hand moves further down and my fingers tickle lightly over the top of your lace covered vulva.

Moving down your inner thighs, teasing you, getting so close to your sensitive area before again moving away. All the while my tongue dances across your nipples as they strain to be touched. Sucking and licking them so gently, yet lightly raking my teeth across them, then kissing your breasts all over.

I kiss down your stomach, circling your belly button then continuing on my downward trail. Reaching the top of your lace boy legs, I slip my fingers into the elastic top and slowly pull them from your hips, kissing each new inch or exposed skin. You raise your hips so I can remove them and as the slip over your buttocks and I expose you, I kiss your pubic mound and I can smell your heady womanly scent. I can see your knickers are already damp and know you are ready to climb the walls and explode.

I stand and pull your lace covering from your legs then kneel between them and kiss up your thighs, my nose coming in contact with your labia. I can smell your strong scent and it makes my hardness throb, but I will wait until you have exploded at least once before I can be satisfied.

My tongue darts out and lightly traces up one side of your pussy then only slightly avoiding your sensitive clit, trails down the other side. Pressing my tongue to the centre of your wetness, I taste you for the first time. For so long have I missed the taste of a pretty woman and you taste wonderful. I could stay there and drink from you for hours.

My tongue slides upward between your saturated lips till the tip of my tongue touches your hardened clitoris. You jump ever so slightly and your hips thrust forward for more contact. I oblige and circle my tongue around your clit. Your legs open to allow better access and I take the opportunity to open your dripping petals with my thumbs and then lap you up and down, only stopping to flick your clit, making your legs twitch each time I drag my tongue over the tip of your sensitive and throbbing clit.

I can hear your breathing starting to come in short gasps and your hips are thrusting to meet each movement of my tongue. I can sense you are getting close to the orgasm that you have longed for. Your legs start to tense and close around my head, I know you are about to explode so I concentrate on the rhythm I am playing on your clit. Your back arches and I feel you tense as your start to spasm and release the years of pent up tension in one sudden explosion.

Juices ooze from you and I dip my tongue in and taste you. Teasing your soaked folds, making sure to stay away from your overly sensitive clit, till your spasms have subsided. I look up past your pussy, stomach and breasts to see your face, flushed with a satisfied dreamy smile. Your legs loosen the grip on my head as you come down from your heady orgasm. I come up from between your legs and kiss you gently on the lips and pull you to me, holding you close, feeling your soft breasts on my chest. I can feel your heart beating 15 to the dozen and your breath coming in short rapid pants.

I stroke your back, bum and legs as you finally open your eyes and smile at me as we come together and kiss passionately once again. Our tongues dance together between soft kisses. I feel your hand moving down my back and over my hip. Snaking between us your hand takes a firm yet soft hold of my hard cock and slowly starts to stroke it. Tracing your fingers up and down my shaft, down to my scrotum, and fondling my testicles, squeezing and rolling them in your hand. I moan and smile at you as your again start to stroke me. Now it is your turn to push me to my back as your kiss my neck and chest, lightly biting my nipples causing them to tingle.

You kiss your way lower, over my stomach and reaching throbbing cock, kiss around the base, then up the shaft, licking the soft sensitive pinnacle under my glans. I shudder and moan.

"You keep that up and I won't last too long you know!" I say and you look up at me and simply smile.

Cupping my balls in one hand you engulf the head of my cock with your soft lips and suck so softly as you start to slide my cock in and out of your warm moist mouth. I watch as you work my cock with your mouth as you look up at me. I can feel your tongue swirling inside your mouth, around the head of my cock. I stroke your head as you apply such a gentle pressure, I look at you and say "I am SO close"

You take your mouth from my now dripping cock and stroke me slowly keeping me on the brink of orgasm. You move up on the bed, your knees either side of my hips and lean forward to kiss me, I feel your breasts brush over my chest.

You smile at me as you lower your pelvis and I feel the warm wet contact of your pussy on the head of my cock. I thrust up and I can feel my cock slide between your wet pussy lips but not quite making your opening. You move slightly forward as I move back and thrust slowly upward again and I feel your wet opening engulf my cock and you the sit on me, sliding my cock into you in one easy stroke.

You start to move slowly and I kiss you. "I thought we would never do this" I say looking deep in your eyes.

You sit up on me and I reach for your breasts and massage them gently, stroking and gently pinching your nipples. One hand moves to your hip to help gather a good rhythm as I thrust inside you as you come down to meet each thrust.

I look at your body above me, you look so erotic and so totally unaware of your surroundings, and you are consumed in the here and now, the sensory overload of unreleased passions. I can see your eyes clenching and sense you are again close, but I can't hold on any longer and release deep inside you. Spasm after spasm sends my sperm deep inside you. You can feel my cock twitching and your grind yourself on my pubic bone and come forward to kiss me.

"Let me make this sweeter" I say as I roll you from me and I slide from your now saturated pussy. I kiss my way down your now sweaty stomach, and I go between your legs and tongue your pussy, tasting your juices and my cum, scooping it up into my mouth I bring you the combined gift of our juices and kiss you deeply. Our unique and individual flavours combined make a sensuous taste like no other.

I lay back down next to you and we kiss slowly and softly. I lick your lips and smile at you.

"Now we can have that coffee. I'll need a bit of recovery time."