Our Son is 18...

Story Info
Alex's mother and step dad find out he is watching porn.
16.4k words
4.71
146.6k
234

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is 100% work of fiction. Any names and/or situations are purely coincidental. The author does not condone any of this subject matter in real life, as this story is to serve as some sort of entertainment.

This story involves sex between consenting adults, portrayed as 18 or older. The story contains MF, FF, MM, and MS (mother/son).

Thank you, and enjoy!

*****

"Good night, sweetie." Wendy said blowing a kiss to her son Alex, as she closed the door to his bedroom.

"Night mom." Alex moaned, already half asleep.

Wendy stood there outside of her son's room, the door shut, thinking about her boy.

He had just turned 18, literally born on December 10th at 10:15pm.

She looked at the clock hanging on the wall as it hit 10:16pm.

'Mm my sweet boy... what a crazy day that was 18 years ago.' Wendy thought to herself, letting out an exhausted sigh.

Wendy made her way back down the hall, and out into the living room where Kurt was watching tv.

"Hi babe... everything okay?" He asked her, always concerned for her wellbeing.

"Of course it isn't..." She said, plopping down next to him on the couch. "Our boy turned 18 today... he's not even a boy anymore, he's a man!"

Kurt pulled her into him. "He's a good man, hunny. A great man." He kissed her temple. "You did an amazing job raising him..."

"We..." Wendy pulled his face to hers, "we did an amazing job..."

Kurt was Alex's stepdad... coming into his life when he was 7 years old.

"We, babe..." Kurt kissed her lips softly. "We."

"Oh my gosh hun, what are we doing!!" Wendy said surprised, "are we really letting him go out of town with his friends this weekend?" She laughed, "he just turned 18... we're crazy!"

"We are very crazy... but, they're 18, what can we do?"

"True... you win... Damn I hate you!" She shouted.

Wendy snuggled into her husband and kissed him hard, allowing her tongue to work itself into his mouth.

Kurt met her tongue with his own, and they kissed passionately.

Wendy loved Kurt. He was a kind calm man, a loving man. He was older, 48 when she met him. Wendy was 33 when she had stumbled into one of Kurt's yoga classes.

She was immediately attracted to him. He was older, matured, graying in areas of his hair. He wore short shorts, corduroys, that reminded her of the 70's, and he was soft spoken, calming in so many ways.

After the session, he spoke to her, invited her to a retreat. She told him she couldn't, she had a boy, Alex. He offered her to bring him, let him hang out. So, she did, and he treated him like his own. She fell hard for him at the retreat, and he fell equally as hard, and as the saying goes, the rest is history.

So there they were on the couch, making out like they often did when they first met.

"Movie?" Wendy broke the kiss, grabbing at the remote control.

"Sure, why not... the night is young." Kurt said as he gave her another kiss on the temple. "Wine?" He asked getting up.

"Mmm wine sounds delicious." Wendy moaned, flipping channels.

Kurt disappeared and returned with two glasses of wine.

"Mm thank you babe." She said, taking the glass with one hand, flipping channels with the other.

Wendy flipped past something that caught her eye, "whoa..." she flipped back. "What..."

It was a man in the shower, naked, his crotch completely soaped up so that all you could see was the black of his pubic hair.

"We don't have this channel normally, do we?" She questioned Kurt.

Kurt grabbed the remote and hit INFO. "No... it was ordered last night at... 6:13pm"

"We were at dinner..." Wendy said, questioning more than stating.

"Yeah... Alex must have gotten home early from practice..."

The man on screen began scrubbing his butt, grabbing at his cheeks, washing himself.

The man stops when he hears the door open...

"Oh my gosh, is this porn... is Alex watching porn...?" Wendy asked, disappointed.

"Well..." Kurt replied.

On the screen, the bathroom door opens, and another man walks in wearing a pair of sweats and a tank top.

The man with the sweats has a very visible bulge.

"Yes... it looks like porn..." Kurt finishes.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Wendy held her hand up to her mouth, stunned as she watches the man slip his sweats off, exposing himself. "Gay porn..."

Wendy was frozen. Her son was watching porn. Not just any porn. Gay porn. Erotic, sensual gay porn.

Wendy moved her hand to her husbands thigh, grabbing it as she watched the man enter the shower.

Wendy stopped her hand, pulling it back abruptly.

She had bumped her husbands penis, and it was hard.

"Did you..." She wasn't sure how to say it. "Did you rent this?"

Kurt laughed. "No... hunny I was with you. You saw the time. We were at dinner."

"Yeah..."

She sat there watching.

Kurt grabbed the remote to turn it.

"No..." she spoke up. "Not yet... I want to see... I... I feel like we need to know what he was watching..."

"Yeah... I think so..." he set the remote down. "We need to talk to him."

The man that had entered the shower began washing the other man, fondling his penis, his balls, leaning in to kiss him.

Wendy let her hand slide over her husband's thigh again, rubbing into him until she bumped the head of his penis again. He was still hard.

She shifted toward him, looking at him, "Do you..." She was nervous for some reason. "Do you like this...?"

"I..." Kurt started but was interrupted.

"I want to know the truth." she said.

"It's erotic..." he answered. Then he pulled her hand onto the length of his shaft so that she could feel him beating through his pajama pants.

"Yeah?" She asked, squeezing him, dazed. "They're... I think, they're hot..." she paused unsure of herself and her comments. "Aren't they...?" She finished nervously.

"Uhhh, Yeah... they are attractive." He answered honestly.

"Mmmm hunny, look at them..." she said looking back at the screen as the two men rubbed their penises together, kissing hard and passionately. "Look at their..." She was almost afraid to say it... "cocks...". She said moaning.

"Yeah... do you like them baby?" He asked her, sliding his hand between her legs, feeling the heat through her shorts.

"Mm my god, I do." Wendy shifted, reaching her hand into his pants. "I can't believe he watched this... watches this..." she said, shocked and turned on.

"Who baby?" Kurt asked, almost questioning her... "you can't believe who watches this, baby?" He pushed.

She slid his cock out of his waistband, thumbing at his precum. "I can't believe Alex, our sweet innocent boy watches this, daddy." She moaned hard as she added the "daddy" on.

She leaned forward licking at his precum, tasting her husband. Her eyes were glued to the screen.

The younger stud that entered the shower later, got down to his knees, taking the mature male into his mouth.

"Mmmm" Wendy couldn't hold back.

"Do you like that, sweetie?" Kurt asked, sliding his hand down the backside of her shorts. "Do you like watching them?"

"Mmmm I do..." she turned her head, looking up at him from his lap. "Like mother like son..."

She felt Kurt twitch.

"Do you like that, babe?" She teased.

"Yes..." he moaned

"Oh yeah...? You like that my son and I are alike?" She pushed, knowing that she was crossing some sort of invisible line, but she couldn't control herself. "That we both like cock..." she shivered.

"Mm yes..." his voice was smooth, calm.

"Mmm Yes... you know something, daddy..." she whispered, tonguing at his head, "you and Alex aren't blood..."

"Yeah..." was all that Kurt could manage.

"Yes... technically, you two have no blood relation." She used her hand to milk out more precum. "None, baby..."

"What are you saying, sweetie?" He asked, encouraging her.

"I'm saying..." she paused, afraid to say it.

"Tell me..." he said, pushing.

"That you can play with him..." She moaned hard, the orgasm sitting at the door like a kitten ready to go outside. "Just like that... you can touch him, suck him..." She moaned hard. "Fuck him..."

"Oh god... mmmm." Kurt was in his own daze. "Would you like that?"

"Too much..." she felt his fingers playing with her clit and back door. "I'd love it..."

"Yeah baby?" Kurt moaned, grunted. "You'd like watching that baby... me and your son?"

"Mmm our son, daddy." Wendy looked over at the men in the video, loving everything about them. "Oh baby, I'd love watching you two..."

"Yeah... tell me... I want to hear it from your mouth..." he grabbed her face, looking at her, "Do you think about what he looks like... about how..."

Wendy cut him off, "about how big he is?" She moaned, "Yes..." She said, scooting her body up, looking at him... "I wonder what 18 looks like on him..." she said as she spread a leg across his lap, straddling him.

"Yeah, baby?" He questioned, shocked.

She reached down and grabbed his cock, sliding it into her through the opening of her shorts.

"Mmmm and you know what else I think about, daddy?" She asked taking him inside of her pussy.

"What baby?"

Wendy leaned into her husband, "I think about how you'd look like inside of 18..." she moaned hard, letting the kitty out, "deep inside of our Alex."

Kurt couldn't hold on, he shot his cum deep inside of her, dumping his cum inside of his beautifully erotic-and-at-the-moment-taboo wife.

"Oh my gosh... oh my gosh, baby..." she breathed hard as a slight sob escaped her lips, "I'm terrible."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wendy couldn't even look at her son as he left for the gym in the morning.

"Hitting the gym, bye mom."

Wendy busied herself with pulling out the vacuum. "Bye sweetie." She managed.

"Oh yeah, trip canceled... maybe next week instead." He added before walking out of the door.

"Oh..." Wendy realized the door had already closed. "Okay." She said and plugged in the vacuum.

"Good morning, hunny." Kurt said as he came down the stairs.

Wendy looked up from the vacuum, "hey babe." Then tears filled her eyes.

Kurt rushed up to her, "hunny, what?" Realizing right away why she was upset "it's okay... it's okay hunny." He kissed her lips.

"The stuff I said... " she wiped a tear from her cheek. "About my own son... who the hell says that... or even worse, thinks it, Kurt?"

"A lot of women... a lot of men." He hugged her hard. "We all think it... we just don't say it. Last night... Wendy, that was the best orgasm I've had in a long time. It was real and raw and taboo... it was fantasy play, Wendy... that's all."

She pulled back from him and looked up into his eyes, "was it?... was it really just fantasy play, Kurt?"

"What are you asking? Are you saying..."

She interrupted him, "that I do think about him... I think about how endowed he must be, how in shape he is... how sexy he is, and he's my own son."

Kurt grabs her hands, "tell me baby..."

"Don't..." she asked, sheepishly. "Don't do that..."

Kurt kissed her lips, "I want you to tell me... I want you to be open with me." He kissed her again, "don't ever hold back with me. You don't ever have to... not with me, not about anything."

"Mmm I love you." Wendy moaned kissing him hard.

"I love you too baby."

Wendy pulled back from him breaking the kiss. She had a mischievous look on her face.

"What is it, sweetheart?" Kurt questioned.

"Come with me..." she said, taking his hand and pulling him along.

They stopped at Alex's bedroom.

Wendy's grin turned wicked, "I want to snoop around... just a little bit..."

"Oh yeah?" Kurt said with his own grin.

"Ohhhh Yeah..." She teased.

"Mmm okay sweetie." Kurt agreed, excited.

Wendy pushed through the door, her heart racing.

His room was immaculate for an 18 year old male.

"Look babe, he even made his bed." Wendy was being a proud mama.

"Very very nice." Kurt agreed, equally proud.

Alex had wanted to join the military, and both Kurt and Wendy knew that he would excel in it, due to his disciplined demeanor and respect for people.

Wendy walked over to his dresser, and began to open the drawers, starting with the top.

She carefully reached her hand to the back of each drawer, trying hard not to disturb anything. She felt around, looking for what... she didn't even really know yet.

Wendy reached the bottom drawer... nothing.

She let out a sigh.

"Hey..." Kurt said, kneeling down beside her at the bottom drawer. Kurt pulled the drawer out again, this time pulling the drawer off it's tracks, and out of the slot. "Mmmhmmmm..." he mumbled sarcastically, "Men know men..."

"Oh my god, how'd you..." Wendy was in awe.

"How'd I know?" Kurt asked in a sarcastic tone, "I was a horny boy once, baby, and I always hid things right down here.

Wendy reached in, pulling out a black duffel backed that had been squished down to fit underneath the bottom drawer.

"Should we?" Wendy was hesitant, but didn't wait for an answer as she opened the bag up.

"I guess that's a yes?" Kurt asked, his own heart racing with anticipation.

Wendy reached in and pulled out some magazines.

They were all gay magazines, and looked to be vintage.

"At least he has taste." Wendy teased as she looked at the older stud on the cover wearing a thick mustache.

Wendy flipped it open to the spread of the cover model, and she felt her pussy go moist.

"Mm very good taste..." Wendy said, pointing the page toward Kurt to see, "wouldn't you agree?"

"Mm I would, baby." Kurt moaned, getting aroused be the entire situation.

"Show me, daddy." Wendy teased, reaching out and grabbing him through his pants.

Kurt slid his pants down, exposing his erect cock to her.

"Mmm baby, these men would melt over that rod." Wendy moaned looked at Kurt, then back at the picture. "That thing belongs in one of these magazines, my love." She said as she reached out to feel its power.

"Maybe we make our own naughty magazine one day, sweetheart." Kurt suggested, putting his hand over hers, to play with his dick along with her.

"Mmm I'd love that." Wendy said, reaching in and pulling out a realistic looking vibrator. "Oh my... the fun he must have."

"Smell it baby... does it smell like him?" Kurt asked, his heart and dick both pounding at the thought.

Wendy hesitated, not sure what to think or do, then... she slowly lifted it up to her nostrils, taking in the pungent smell.

She felt her pussy gush at the naughtiness of it all.

"Oh Kurt..." she moaned, unaware of what her body and mind were processing.

"Tell me baby..." Kurt pushed her, urging her out of whatever shell she was holding on to.

"It smells so strong... like... sex..." Wendy moaned, "smell it baby..."

Wendy held it up between both of their noses, allowing him to take in the smell.

She reached out grabbing his dick as they smelled the dildo together.

"Baby... fuck I'm so turned on..." Kurt moaned.

"It... it smells like him... like his asshole... like he just fucked it this morning..." Wendy said. She couldn't think straight. Her pussy was throbbing, aching with perversion.

Wendy was lost in herself, unable to think clearly. She let her tongue slip out, and slide of the shaft of the dildo into her lips were at the head. She looked at Kurt, who could still smell the silicone mixed with sex. Wendy's lips opened up, sliding over the mushroom tip of her son's dildo, taking it into her mouth as if she was sucking Kurt's... or even her own son's.

Wendy pulled her mouth off of the silicone fuck stick, and rubbed the tip against Kurt's lips, until he opened to take his own turn at the used toy.

"Mmmm yes, you bad bad daddy... you've sucked dick before, haven't you?" Wendy moaned, trying to get answers out of her sexy husband.

"Mmhmm..." Kurt moaned a yes.

"Ohhh?" She pushed. "Was it your childhood friend, baby?" She kissed him, "Adam, baby... the one you would watch porn with and only masturbate with?" She said sarcastically, calling him out on the 'only masturbating' part.

"We sucked each other once... just once..." Kurt said sheepishly, a little bit ashamed that he never told her, "I should have to you baby... I wanted you to know..."

"Only once, sweetie?" Wendy was skeptical.

"Yes... only one time." Kurt breathed hard, leaning in and devouring the dildo again.

"Mmm baby..." Wendy leaned into his ear whispering, "but you've wanted to suck it again, haven't you?" She didn't wait for an answer, "you've wanted cum inside of your bi mouth, isn't that right baby? You should have told me... you should have showed me, my love... you should have should me how you sucked Adam." She moved her head to his cock, pulling him into her mouth to suck him while he sucked her son's play toy. "Mmmm I wonder if your dick would taste the same straight from the source... better... it'd taste so much better lightly coated with a man's ass..."

Kurt pulled the wet dildo from his mouth, and slid it along Wendy's back as she suck him. He slid it down her ass crack, and rested the head at her pussy.

"Mmm Kurt..." she moaned, pushing herself back onto the dildo, afraid of him pulling it back in retreat, "this is so bad..." she moaned.

"Baby... tell me what you want..." Kurt asked her, wanting to hear every nasty thing she was thinking.

"I want it... I want it inside of me..." she moaned between sucking.

"What baby... tell me..." Kurt pressed.

"I want it... I want my son's used fucking dildo inside of me..." she moaned hard at her own words.

Kurt pushed it deep into her, his dick swelling at the very thought of Alex's ass and his wife's pussy mixing.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" Wendy yelled.

She began sucking harder as she came on her son's dildo. She could feel her pussy squirting onto it, coating it with her sex.

Kurt pulled it out of her, and continued to fuck her mouth, "Baby... fuck baby I'm gonna cum in your mouth..."

"Mmm no Kurt..." she moaned, lift her head off of his cock, she pulled up to kiss him... "not in my mouth baby." she started playing with his dick as she kissed him. Then she slid the dildo out of his hand... "not this time baby..." she rubbed the dildo along the underside of his shaft, "cum on his toy baby... cum all over it..."

Kurt throbbed at the words leaving his wife's mouth. Then, Wendy felt the hot cum covering her fingers, almost too hot to touch.

"Mmm Kurt, coat our son's fuck rod..." she kissed him hard, rubbing his cum onto the toy. "Yes..."

She looked down at the cum coated dildo, and a chill ran through her.

Wendy looked at Kurt, and with a serious tone in her voice, she said, "we'll never be able to stop..." then she set the dildo back into the duffel bag, and moved it back into its place behind the drawer.

"Do you want to stop...?" Kurt asked her.

"No... no I don't." She replied, getting up and walking out of the room.

He heard the shower turn on in their room.

Kurt sat there, his flaccid dick hanging between his thighs. He moved the drawer back into place, then stood and walked out of the room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wendy sat there at the cafe, waiting for her best friend Erica to get there.

It was a nice day out, and she had asked to be seated outside. Erica had text her that she would be running a little late.

It was fine with Wendy, who was on her second glass of wine, enjoying the scenery, which not only consisted of the ambiance, but also the young studs running around from table to table.

Miguel, their waiter was a particularly handsome... man? He was barely 18, dark skinned, and toned. Skinny, but in shape.

"Are you sure I can't get you an appetizer while you're waiting?" He asked politely.

"Mm thank you hun, how about one more glass? This is what you get when your friend is late." She laughed.

Miguel laughed with her, "Yes ma'am."