Our Son, The Porn Star

Story Info
Adult movie actor visits mom and dad.
4.3k words
4.32
315.9k
173

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,723 Followers

1.

My wife Linda and I are inordinately proud of our twenty-four years old son whose name is Christopher Phillips. Never heard of him, have you? No, but if you're an aficionado of adult movies, then I'm sure you will have heard of Wayne Benton, star of countless porn films in virtually all categories of the genre, gay, straight, but mostly bi where, as the bisexuals amongst us all know, you get the best of both worlds.

Linda and I have copies of all our son's films and show them at our regular swingers parties and it certainly adds to the overall excitement of our orgies to be sucking and fucking with each other while our versatile son is performing on the widescreen t.v. The parental pride my wife and I both feel as we watch Christopher enjoying his chosen career is second-to-none and we are always happy when he takes time out from Porn Valley to visit us.

We are more like friends than mom, dad and son which is hardly surprising since we brought Christopher up to feel no shame in his body, most of the time walking around naked and many nights mine and Linda's sex sessions would be pepped up enormously at the sounds of our son masturbating in the adjoining bedroom. As soon as he turned eighteen, he was free to join us, we would not allow him to do so until he was a fully consenting adult but as soon as he reached our stipulated age, join us he did - with gusto. It was, I hasten to add, his decision, there was certainly no coercion on our part to get our son involved in the taboo relationship we have enjoyed for several years now, it was just a natural extension of our unorthodox lifestyle.

Christopher made it clear that he wanted to get into porn soon after joining us. With his full consent and that of Linda's, I would take photos of Christopher fucking his mother for my private pornography collection and I suppose it was this which sowed the seeds in our son's mind that he might be good enough to pursue a career in the adult movie industry.

So I sent off some full frontal pics of him showing his impressive hard-on, along with some bare ass shots, to various studios and, not surprisingly, he was snapped up but then, biased though I am, he is incredibly good-looking with a great gym-honed body, a beautiful uncut cock of at least seven inches, a pair of delicious pendulous balls and an ass to die for. And when he cums, he cums by the bucketload and many are the times when Linda and I have ended up buried under a seemingly non-stop stream of our son's copious white hot incestuous spunk.

His pseudonym came out of the mind of one of the studio's producers, made up off the top of the guy's head like Judy Garland's character was renamed from Esther Blodgett to Vicki Lester in "A Star Is Born" way back in 1954, before any of us were born, although as a devotee of old non-porno movies, it was of course Janet Gaynor in the original version, made even earlier in 1937. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Wayne Benton seemed to be as good a fictitious name as any and since none of us could think of anything better - my wife suggested Roger Hardon which was quickly dismissed, not the least by our son - Wayne Benton he has been ever since. He made his first film at the age of nineteen and I well remember how eager he was to tell us all about it when he got home at the end of the first day's shoot - shoot being the operative word.

It had been a hot day and my wife and I were reclining on our sun lounges out in the garden, me in my swim trunks and Linda in her bra and panties when Christopher got home. He looked extremely sexy, dressed in a white sleeveless singlet which showed off his powerful-looking shoulders and a pair of skimpy white shorts which accentuated the magnificent globes of his perfectly sculptured ass cheeks and highlighted the long cleft of his divine ass crack, not to mention a nice thirst-quenching bulge in the front. He smiled when he saw us, his parents, in our semi-naked state and Linda jumped up and ran across to kiss him.

"How did it go, sweetheart?" she asked when they had finished snogging.

"It was brilliant, mom," Christopher said, "my cock is red raw, I fucked these two gorgeous hussies until they begged for mercy and the producer said I did really well. Beats working in some crummy office."

"I bet it does, son," I said, from the lounge, knowing all too well how dispiriting that can be, having worked in one all my life and still do.

"Can't wait to see the film, sweetheart," Linda replied as Christopher walked over to me, treating his mother to a totally unobstructed view of his beautiful tight bum cheeks rubbing together inside his tiny white shorts. I smiled at the sight of my wife licking her lips as she ogled our son's awesome buttocks and his athletic legs and thighs protruding from the ends of his shorts.

Christopher slumped down on the sun lounge recently vacated by Linda who went into the house to prepare some drinks while our offspring regaled me with more details of his first day as a porn star. As he went into lurid detail, I began to stroke my prick through my trunks until they bulged out impressively, the outline of my hard-on fully visible through the material.

"Looks like that needs some attention, dad," Christopher said, sliding off the lounge and dropping to his knees beside me. I lifted my body to slip my trunks down, freeing my prick from their constraints, and Christopher gasped as he had done on the very first day of our threesomes a year or so earlier.

"Fucking hell, dad," he said, his eyes on stalks as if he had never seen my aroused prick before, "you ought to be a porn star too with a prick like that."

"I'm too old for all that now," I replied, laughing, "its you youngsters the producers want nowadays."

"Nonsense, dad," Christopher replied, "want me to have a word? We could do some real incest films together, be better than those where the actors just pretend to be related."

"I suppose it would," I answered, "but let's hold fire on that, eh?"

"OK dad," Christopher said, without disappointment, "it was just a thought."

With that, my son didn't waste any more time taking me into his mouth and I have to say that in the short space of that year since we first started, he had developed into a first-class cock sucker, every bit as good at it as his mother was and still is. After five minutes, during which time my cock embedded itself almost halfway down my son's throat, Christopher let it fall out of his mouth and went to work on my balls, slurping his tongue over the sweaty sacs while I lay back and soaked up the all-consuming euphoria of sunshine and sex.

Since that day, so long ago now, Christopher has slipped into his Wayne Benton persona thousands of times over and now has a very impressive filmography of adult movies to his credit. He has also made more money than Linda and I have in a lifetime's slog of commuting to offices every day and being surrounded by a lot of boring old farts into the bargain.

But it is quite right that porn stars like our son should be well-rewarded financially, they are entertainers and it is bloody hard work, as Christopher has testified on many occasions, while the working life of a porn actor is usually quite short, though the great Peter North went on for years delighting us all with his magnetic performances and showing us that fabulous cock of his before he retired. Not to mention his stupendous cumshots, each and every one a winner, though Wayne Benton runs him a very close second.

Christopher's hope is that, by the time he's thirty, he will have made enough money to retire, buy a home for himself and a better one for Linda and I and never have to work again. Since our son's range and versatility has always been incredible, Christopher has all the hallmarks that should ensure a long-lasting porn career so I should be very surprised, in a few years' time, if his dream hasn't come true.

He is into most things and has even done a few piss scenes and watersports films. Linda and I enjoy watching anything he appears in but especially his gay ones where he both gives and takes it up the ass while in most of his bi ones he usually gets it up the ass from some floozy's strap-on. As I said at the beginning, no sex-mad mother and father could wish for a more handsome nor hornier son ...

2.

Now, back in the present time, Christopher was paying us one of his regular visits during a holiday from filming yet more porn movies to excite the voyeurs of this world. As usual, he turned up with lots of presents for us, a new strap-on for Linda modelled on himself and some cock straps and a butt plug for me.

The first night of Christopher's homecoming we had one of the most enjoyable threesomes we have ever had since we first started doing them. I selected one of mine and Linda's favorites of Christopher's - sorry Wayne Benton's - films and slid it into the DVD player. After the titles disappeared and the action began, there was our naked son on screen fucking with three women while also standing in the flesh in our house right next to us.

As soon as we were undressed, Christopher and I stood in front of Linda to have our cocks sucked. Linda smiled happily as her eyes took in the two hard father and son rods pointing invitingly towards her, and our big balls too, and she quickly opened her mouth and took Christopher inside in one fail swoop. I didn't mind in the slightest Linda giving Christopher her attention first, after all I can get a blowjob from her anytime whereas our son can only visit from time to time and though he gets plenty of blowjobs in his line of work, he has always said that none of the sluts he goes with before the cameras compare to his mom when it comes to sucking cock.

Later on that night there was more cock-sucking by Linda, while Christopher and I enjoyed a very hot sixty-nine which got Linda drooling as she watched. There was also plenty of pussy-licking, Christopher loves licking his mother's cunt, and ass-rimming with me licking Christopher's deliciously-sweaty asshole before our son took his mother's new strap-on up his ass. Since this was, as I said, modelled on Wayne Benton, I had the great pleasure of witnessing my son taking his own cock up his ass! Well, that's not strictly true, of course, but it was still very exciting to watch and Linda certainly has the experience and enthusiasm to ensure that Christopher derived maximum enjoyment from the perverted penetration.

The first film came to an end and I changed it to one of our son's bisexual films in which he has several scenes with a variety of other guys and girls, all of whom get off exposing themselves nude with no inhibitions, shame, embarrasment nor guilt, and being filmed in the knowledge that a world-wide audience will be watching. While Christopher was being fucked in the ass by his mother and her fake penis, on the screen he was on his hands and knees, spreading his ass cheeks and treating all and sundry to a view of his asshole, the camera panning in to make sure the porn watchers got a nice long look in glorious close-up - and in full colour, too - before his gay male co-star started fucking our son with tremendous aplomb.

While Wayne Benton was getting his asshole attended to on screen, Linda fucked Christopher with her plastic prick for what seemed like an hour or more but was in reality only about ten minutes while I waited impatiently to do the same with my natural appendage. When I finally got to slide my fat rod into the lad's all-enveloping asshole, Linda was again beside herself with maternal pride as she watched our son, the porn star, being given a good seeing to by his father. Just as I had been paternally proud as I watched him getting fucked by Linda while, simultaneously, the sex-mad young hunk was also still getting fucked by another guy on the t.v. screen just a few feet away.

It was wonderful to have Christopher back in the bosom of his horny loving family again and it felt so good to be not only fucking my own son but fucking a porn star to boot. In the old days before Christopher went off to pursue his career, he, Linda and I would suck and fuck together on a daily basis. Now, its like once every three months so that when we do get together again we go all out to enjoy ourselves and after Linda and I had both fucked Christopher, he then took it in turns to fuck us, his parents, starting with his mother ...

3.

Linda likes it doggie-style and had positioned herself onto the bed on her hands and knees as Christopher stood behind her, his throbbing cock in his hand and his foreskin peeled back as far as nature allowed to expose his very juicy knobhead, pink and glistening and smeared in liberal layers of pre-cum. I knelt down and gave it a quick suck for good luck, enjoying the salty masculine taste of the goo, as Linda waited impatiently to get fucked.

"Fuck me, sweetheart," Linda said, looking over her shoulder and smiling while I stood and inserted the new butt plug Christopher had bought me into my asshole and then began wanking as I watched the intense scene start to unfold, "I've waited so long to feel your nice hard cock inside me again."

Christopher smeared some KY onto his fingers and then worked it into Linda's pussy. When my wife was sufficiently greased, Christopher - or Wayne Benton if you prefer - greased his prick with another vast quantity of the lube and then moved up behind his mother, placing his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Then he slowly moved in for the kill and Linda sighed happily as she felt her son's thick rod begin the forbidden penetration.

I was as horny as fuck as I watched my son fucking my wife but I slowed down the pace of my wanking as I didn't want to blow my load too soon. My asshole felt really good with the butt plug embedded in it while the cheeks of the porn star's bottom were clenching and unclenching with each thrust that he gave his mother, upping the tempo as he pressed his experienced pole deeper into Linda's greasy tight cunt.

"Oh yes, sweetheart," Linda cried, pushing back to meet every pounding of our son's incestuous prick, "that feels so good."

"Fuck her hard, son," I said, as I went over to fetch the camera which had been on standby on the dressing table, "I gotta get some pics of this."

Christopher was well into it by now and was giving his mother everything he had. As he continued to bang Linda with all the force of the true sex slut that he had become, he glanced over his shoulder and smiled at me as I snapped a close-up of his beautiful bare bum. Beads of sweat had broken out over his face as he plundered his mother's pussy harder by the second and Linda started to punch the pillows with her fists.

"Fuck me, sweetheart," Linda screamed, "you are just superb. Don't stop."

Christopher grunted in reply as he plowed on, determined to make love to his mother with an intensity that, great as he was on film, was missing when he fucked his female co-stars. He was fucking one now on the t.v. screen and I circled round the real live show, my cock in my right hand and the camera in my left and began to snap away, leaning in every now and then to get some particularly hardcore close-ups, managing to get a combined shot of the action on the bed and also on the t.v.

I was still adding pictures to the Family Pornographic Album when Christopher and Linda decided to change position. Christopher moved to his back on the floor, his proud cock pointing upwards to the ceiling and showing no signs of deflating whatsoever.

"I can see you won't be needing any pills to help with erections, son," I said, moving in again to snap another close-up of the pulsating prick and which filled the entire lens of the camera.

I took another close-up, this time of Christopher's balls, then moved out the way to allow Linda to straddle our son, placing her legs either side of his prostrate body and spreading her labia with her hands. Then she slowly lowered herself until her compliant cunt was well and truly impaled on the stiff fuck pole which, as I just said, had remained on the horn ever since he had removed his clothes.

Linda was soon posting up and down, rubbing her tits together and her grunts growing louder with every inch of cock that she took as if trying to drown out the noise of all the hardcore action in which Christopher was very much involved, coming loud and clear from the t.v. set.

"Keep going, son," I said, my excitement now at fever pitch, "you're gonna make your mom cum. How does it feel, sweetheart," I went on, speaking to Linda, "getting fucked by none other than Wayne Benton, the world's number one male porn star?"

"Fucking fabulous," Linda managed to say inbetween gasps and grunts and groans of sheer unbridled pleasure. "Getting fucked by a porn star is one thing but when the porn star's our own son, its even more brilliant."

"Yeah," I said, "and while he's fucking some horny bitch silly on screen, too."

Christopher was grunting and groaning himself, his balls slapping against the insides of Linda's thighs as he treated his mother to just about the most intense fucking he had ever given her while on the t.v. some female porn whore groaned as Wayne Benton came in her cunt. As the actress's cries withered away to low whimperings before fading into virtual silence, back in the real world the head of the porn actor's prick nudged against Linda's G-spot and she let out a loud wail that shook the walls of the house as she enjoyed a string or orgasms. Seconds later, Christopher rose up and blasted his mother's cunt with his love juice, pulling out to let the last spurts run down the shaft of his prick in a raging torrent over the skin of his balls ...

4.

Our sex party continued well into the early hours and culminated with a fantastic three-way fuck with Christopher pounding my ass while Linda fucked our son with the strap-on of his prick.

"Buy one, get one free," I joked as the walls of my ass tightened around Christopher's talented manhood. I glanced over my shoulder and smiled at my son, who was unaware of my further display of pride since his eyes were tight shut as he concentrated on pleasuring his old dad while also enjoying his mom pounding the enormous dildo of himself up his ass. "Oh yeah, dad," Christopher screamed after almost fifteen minutes of non-stop fucking, "I'm gonna cum."

He pulled his prick out of my ass as Linda pulled the stap-on out of Christopher's and then my wife and I quickly dropped to our knees to watch and enjoy our son shoot his porn star load over us. And shoot it he did, spurt after spurt after spurt as befitted his status as a top male adult movie actor.

Linda and I were helpless as Christopher blasted us with his precious sex juice. There was plenty for two and as well as covering our faces, my chest and Linda's tits, we both opened our mouths to swallow as much as we could. When Christopher had discharged every last drop that he had in his possession, he leaned down and kissed Linda first and then me before standing up again with his sated cock in his hand, his cum-quenched balls now well and truly empty.

"Fucking hell, mom and dad," he said, when he had got his breath back, "I enjoyed that."

"We enjoyed it too, sweetheart," Linda said, "just look at the way you've smothered us with your lovely cream."

"Really proud of you, son," I said, slurring my words slightly as I still had a mouthful of spunk.

"I feel proud too, mom and dad," said Christopher, "I love you letting me fuck you both and then shooting my load all over you."

"Yeah, and what a load," said Linda, "bet those horny co-stars of yours don't have any complaints."

"Shouldn't think so, mom," Christopher said, giggling. "But its much nicer doing threesomes with you and dad. Those movies are just sex, with you its real love as only it can be with the people you really care for."

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,723 Followers
12