Our Son, The Porn Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,727 Followers

"So does my mom," Ian gasped as Marion withdrew her tongue from her son's hole and began smothering his bare and very round cheeks in dozens of little kisses.

"Let me see you suck my son's cock," Linda said and without giving Ian a chance to object, not that he had the remotest intention of doing so, Christopher moved round in front of him and quickly inserted himself in Ian's mouth.

"Fucking hell," Ian breathed huskily, his voice dripping with lust as he broke for air after several minutes blowjobbing Christopher, "this is tremendous. I've never sucked a porn star's cock before."

"Always a first time, sweetheart," Marion said, giggling.

Ken and I moved round to stand next to Christopher so that Ian now had three hard pricks staring him in the face. Ian started sucking Christopher again but, since there is no jealousy and none of us are in competition with each other, Christopher withdrew after a few moments and signalled with his eyes for me to take over. I had my cock in Ian's mouth so quick he hardly noticed the change from son to father; having recently been blowjobbed by Ken's daughter it now felt equally exhilarating to be on the end of one from his son.

Marion, Linda and Sally plumped themselves on the sofa together to get a better view of their menfolk going gay with each other. Ken stood by wanking and waiting patiently for his turn to get sucked and, after five minutes by which time I thought Ian's father had waited long enough, I pulled out and Ian turned his head towards Ken.

"Suck your daddy's dick," Christopher said and Ken gasped as his horny adult son took him into the deepest corners of his all-enveloping mouth.

A knowing look passed between Christopher and myself and I dropped to my knees in front of my son's aroused prick. I had wanted to blowjob him when I went to fetch him from upstairs earlier but he had been so eager to get to the action that I had let the moment pass. But I wasn't going to do so now, not with my son's thick rod standing out proud and erect in front of me and glistening with beads of juicy pre-cum.

I reached round and placed my hands on Christopher's ass cheeks and pulled him in towards me. His smooth hairless buttocks felt so nice as I enjoyed once again fondling them in my touchy feely hands. The ladies were sighing and groaning happily as they fingered each other's pussies while watching their men while, on the t.v., Wayne Benton was still showing what happened to three naughty car-driving girls who couldn't pay their mechanic's bill.

"Suck it, dad," Christopher said, pressing his thumbs into his pubes and making his cock stand out even harder while his balls, in my fancy, seemed to grow bigger too, "you've been dying to all night."

"Yeah, go on Alan," said Ken, inbetween grunts as he enjoyed Ian's continued blowjobbing, "let's see you suck that big porn star son of yours."

"I want you to suck my prick, dad," Ian said suddenly, breaking into my reverie and quickly letting his father's cock fall out of his mouth with a pop and standing up next to Christopher. Ken dropped to his knees next to me and then, all at once, we took our sons into our mouths, sucking long and hard as only we can. The ladies clapped and cheered as the gay action went up several notches and Ian smiled across at his mother and sister while Christopher gave Linda a thumbs up sign.

Our latest gangbang was now in full swing, literally, and everyone was enjoying themselves immensely. Sex is meant to be fun and we were determined to make the evening as fun-filled as possible as only sex can be when its with the people that you love. And yes, over the years, our families have come to love each other while our regular gangbangs prove beyond doubt that we are more than just friends ...

5.

The evening wore on during which time Ken fucked his daughter, Ian fucked his mother and then all of us drew round to watch as Ian fucked his sister. Christopher was mightily impressed by Ian's sexual prowess and even hinted to me, when we were out in the kitchen having a rest and a drink and working our way through the sandwiches and sausage rolls, that he might be able to get our friends' son into the porn business.

"He's a natural, dad, which is what's wanted," Christopher said.

I had to agree and decided that, when the time was right, I would have a word with Ian's parents and perhaps get them to send some porno-style pics of their son off to the studios, which is what I had done with Christopher. With his fabulous looks and body and his talented prick, I could envisage no earthly reason why the studios shouldn't snap Ian up just as they had Christopher.

The time presented itself sooner than I had expected. Ken came to join us in the kitchen for a drink and I put the idea to him.

"I'd love to see Ian as a porn star," Ken said, "but it would have to be his decision. As you know, nobody gets forced into doing anything, he and Sally wouldn't be here tonight unless they truly wanted to be."

We left it there, after all we were too eager to get back to the action and when we returned to the lounge, after a suitable amount of liquid refreshment, Ian was fucking my wife Linda doggie-style while his mother and sister clapped and cheered from the comfy confines of the sofa.

Linda squealed with joy as Ian continued feeding her hungry pussy with his big prick and very quickly found her G-spot. Marion was almost weeping tears of pride as she watched her horny sexy son fucking her best friend, his firm round buttocks clenching as he pounded in and out of my wife's cunt. Marion's eyes were riveted to her son's beautiful bare bottom, licking her lips as she admired, not for the first time, the firm roundness of Ian's cheeks and the divinely long crack of his ass cleft as his father, Christopher and I moved in and stood in front of Linda to have our cocks sucked.

My wife sucked each one of us in turn while. over on the sofa, Marion somehow managed to drag her eyes away from ogling Ian's backside and began kissing and snogging with Sally as they touched up their mother and daughter pussies. The action was so intense that nobody noticed that the t.v. screen had gone blank, Wayne Benton having fucked his female co-stars until they begged for mercy and the film had drawn to its end.

Linda sucked mine and Ken and Christopher's cocks for several minutes, then she hauled herself off Ian's prick and turned round, beckoning Christopher to her. From enjoying a nice hot legitimate fucking from Ian, she was now ready for a nice hardcore incestous fuck from Christopher and he didn't waste any time in taking Ian's place in Linda's compliant cunt.

I put on another of Wayne Benton's porn films and then moved in behind them and dropped to my knees and nuzzled my face into my son's ass. Christopher knew what I wanted and expertly reached round with his hands to spread his cheeks while not breaking his intense fucking of his mother's cunt.

I've seen Christopher's exposed asshole many times, of course, but I still gasped with pride and joy as his tight twitching hole opened up in front of my eyes, admiring the thin little lines that appeared in the skin of the walls of his ass around his ruby red anal opening. I immediately stuck out my tongue, unable to resist such an invitation, and sent it like an arrow from a bow straight into the sweaty depths. In a masterpiece of timing, this councided with Wayne Benton getting his asshole licked on the t.v. screen; I've always loved licking male assholes and watching porn stars getting their fuck pits licked and it felt even more wonderfully perverted than usual to be rimming my son while some male co-star of his was doing exactly the same a few feet away on celluloid.

Christopher gasped as his father's tongue worked its way up his asshole until it was in so deep my face was squashed up against his cheeks which jiggled and jostled over my eyes, nose and mouth as my son fucked his mother simultaneously. I lubricated my son's asshole with my tongue for several minutes, inhaling and enjoying its manly aroma, before it was necessary to take a breath of fresh air.

Across the way, Marion was treating her husband Ken to a long legitimate suck of his cock while, alongside them, their son Ian was getting incestuously sucked by their daughter Sally. The grunts of pleasure of the wife sucking her husband and the sister sucking her brother came across loud and clear, as if they were trying to drown out the equally loud grunts of my wife, son and I.

"Fuck me dad," Christopher said, inbetween groans as he plowed on regardless into my wife's pussy, "give it to me hard while I fuck mom."

I stood and nudged the entrance to my son's asshole with my prick and a loud gasp went up from Marion and Sally on the sofa.

"Look mom," Sally squealed with excitement, "they're going for a threeway fuck."

Ken and Ian came and stood close to Linda, Christopher and I, wanking their stiff poles as they watched me start to fuck Christopher while my son simultaneously fucked his mother. Christopher's asshole felt so good clamped around my paternal prick and Marion and Sally, their mouths drooling, hurried over and lay on the floor, both trying to get underneath to get a porno-style view of the fucking.

The atmosphere in the room was so full of the sounds of sex that, for all of us, it felt like we were, at that tremendous moment in time, the only people on the planet ...

6.

The gangbang continued until well into the early hours. Marion and Sally had waited patiently for several hours to get fucked by the visiting porn star and now their moment of glory had arrived as, after what seemed an eternity but could only have been ten minutes or so, Christopher, Linda and I broke our threeway fuck and Christopher smiled approvingly at our female visitors.

"Which one of you horny sluts wants to feel my cock inside them first?" Christopher said, a smile of true lust on the horny sod's handsome face.

"Oh, I love being called a slut," Marion squealed, "I take that as a compliment."

"You go first, mom," Sally said, "I can't wait to see you get fucked by a porn star."

Marion smiled and cooed with excitement as she took Christopher's cock in her hand and held it upwards, the head glistening and with hours of pulsating life left in it. Marion opened her mouth forming a silent O as she inpaled her cunt on Christopher's thick rod while the rest of us gathered round to watch.

"Oh yeah, mom!" Ian cried, wanking his cock in front of her face, "how does that feel, having a real live porn star's prick in your pussy?"

"Superb, sweetheart", Marion gasped as she started posting up and down and Christopher once again started to demonstrate just why he was regarded as the world's top male porn star, now that Peter North has retired, having reached the very echelons of his chosen profession. I'm tempted to say working his way up the greasy pole but that would be too much of a pun, wouldn't it???!!!

Linda and I were beside ourselves with parental pride as we watched our son giving Marion the fuck of her life. As he pressed his prick deeper into the middle-aged lady's cunt, the shaft completely disappeared from view as Marion's pussy gobbled up every last tenth of an inch. She tossed her long golden hair to one side to give the watching gangbang members an unobstructed view while Ian sent his cock into his mother's mouth to muffle her screams.

Ten minutes later, Marion pulled off and Sally took her place. Ken was helpless with emotion by this time as he watched the daughter he adored and loved so much getting fucked by the one and only Wayne Benton. Ian did the same as he had done with his mother, this time sliding his cock into his sister's mouth to shut her up, her screams having grown even louder than her mother's.

"Oh yeah!" Sally cried again, when Ian pulled out and she was once again free to let her wails resound around the room, "fuck me hard!"

Ian didn't have to stand on the sidelines for too long as Ken took Ian by the hand and led him over to the sofa where the older man positioned himself on his hands and knees with his butt in the air. "Come on son," I heard Ken say, "let's show those horny sods they're not the only ones who can fuck."

Ian grinned as he knelt down behind Ken and spat some spit into his father's asshole, then he did the same with his cock before deftly inserting it in Ken's asshole and Ken gasped as he started to enjoy another hard fucking from his son, just as he had done at our last gangbang - and probably the night before when the Murchisons were at their own home, just the four of them.

Ian fucked his father hard for ten minutes or more while Christopher continued to fuck Sally. Marion was still itching for more and I moved in behind her and quickly slid my cock into her already well-and-truly fucked pussy. Linda smiled happily, fingering her pussy as she watched her husband fucking another woman though not any woman but her greatest friend.

Ken hauled himself off his son's prick and immediatly Ian shot another big load over his father's ass cheeks while I came a vast quantity over my friend's wife and Christopher treated Ken and Marion's daughter to another of his gigantic porn star loads, planting his hot glossy cum deep in Sally's pussy. Marion and Linda didn't feel any jealousy as they both knew that, before the night was out, Christopher would have made up enough spunk again to treat them as well.

Ken's ass was still smothered in a liberal helping of Ian's rich cream as he placed Sally on her hands and knees. The creampie that Christopher had just given her was seeping out of her pussy and this spurred Ken on to fuck his daughter with all the aplomb as befits the true sexaholic.

Sally squealed with happiness as her father pulled her trigger again, just moments after being fucked by Christopher. Marion was giving herself a round of orgasms as she watched her husband and daughter going at it like dogs. Ian, Christopher and I were still coming down from the intensity of our orgasms while Linda lay on the floor, enjoying the soreness in her pussy after it had been plundered by Christopher's stiff fuck pole.

After Marion had got her breath back, she knelt down behind her husband's clenching buttocks and licked her son's cum from the cheeks. When Ken's bum was sufficiently washed, he lay down on the carper and Sally quickly lowered herself on her father's prick and began posting up and down as she once again thrilled to the paternal invasion.

"Harder, dad!" she screamed, "your cock feels so good in my cunt."

Ian was starting to get hard again and moving across to Ken and Sally, he stooped down and began sucking and licking his sister's tits. Marion and Linda folded themselves into each other's arms and snogged while Christopher and I stood next to each other with our cocks in our hands which were soon throbbing back into life.

Sally let out a scream loud enough to wake the dead as she came, her pussy juices running down the shaft of her father's prick. Seconds later, Ken rose up as he shot his load deep in his daughter's pussy.

Everyone clapped and cheered as the first round of the evening's hardcore activities came to an end. Linda, Marion, Sally and Ian went into the kitchen to help themselves to some refreshments while Ken, Christopher and I lay back breathing deeply as we reflected on the events of the night so far and knowing that there would be more to enjoy before sheer exhaustion finally got the better of us.

What an incredibly sexciting evening it had been and made all the more special for Linda and I, thanks to the presence of the great Wayne Benton - our son, the porn star ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,727 Followers
12