Our Son, The Porn Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,713 Followers

Ken rolled over onto his back and lifted his legs in the air and spread them wide, clasping his buns and opening his hole to receive Ian's prick. Christopher and I had a great view of Ian's clenching buttocks as he lay across his father and went in for the kill with his hard incestuous prick. Our grunts and groans became even louder, it was almost as if we had forgotten we were out in the open and that anyone could pass by and even the birds seemed to have taken fright and flown away. Either that or we were making so much noise that we couldn't hear them.

Christopher and Ian were both now well into their stride as they fucked their fathers to the rafters. My son's big porn star prick made my asshole feel like it was about to burst into flames as the red hot poker pummelled me unmercilessly. Ken was getting the same treatment from Ian as all track of time became lost in an al fresco orgy of hardcore taboo sex ...

5.

Ken and I both still have lots of stamina for a couple of guys in their mid-forties but, even so, after half an hour or so, I had to signal to Christopher to stop, much as I was enjoying it. Christopher didn't object but he wasn't through with fucking just yet. As Ian also pulled out of Ken's ass, Christopher signalled to Ian that he wanted to fuck him again.

Ian sat on Christopher's prick as he had done earlier and was soon riding my son's cock with gusto while Ken and I stood up and resumed masturbating, our assholes delightfully sore from the recent maulings they had had from our lads' talented tools. After five minutes watching the superb show Christopher and Ian were putting on for us, Ken could control himself no longer.

He moved in before Ian and let out a low moan as he spewed out a hot sticky load of spunk all over his son's face and chest. Ian took the lot and smiled as he felt his father's warm blasts running down his chest and over his nipples while Ken rocked back and forth on his strong middle-aged legs as he came down from the dizzy heights of his orgasm.

"This'll be something to tell the ladies," Ken said as he held his sated cock in his hands and he started to get his breath back.

"We can do it again this afternoon," I said, "and the ladies can watch then."

Almost before I had finished speaking, Christopher let out a low moan and came in one fail swoop, flooding Ian's asshole with his porn star cream. Ken and I clapped and cheered and my pride in my son again rose to spectacular heights as it always did when we were engaged in sex together, whether it be a threesome with his mother and I, a full gangbang with the Murchison family or just as it is now, two horny fathers and sons getting it on together in the woods with no shame nor guilt whatsoever. We are all consenting adults and don't need any lectures from the moral high ground brigade.

Christopher was milking his orgasm for all he was worth and he pulled out of Ian's ass and sent the last few spurts over Ian's taut naked buttocks. The sight of Christopher's spunk was too much for me and I gave my cock a couple of final tugs and then came in a raging torrent over Ian's back. The young man was now smothered in male sex juice, on his face, his chest, his back and his ass, not to mention the load that was now working its way round deep inside his asshole.

"Fuck, that was great," Ian enthused, standing and displaying his hard cock which had remained rock solid throughout the proceedings and showed no signs of dimninishing. "I need to cum my load now, too."

Ken, Christopher and I knelt down in front of him as Ian began wanking his cock. The sun had started to come out again, casting yet further shadows through the trees over our naked bodies and highlighting the three respective loads of thick spunk in which Ian was covered.

"Come on, son," Ken urged, "show us what you're made of."

Ian stepped back and began beating his meat while his father, my son and I watched and waited for the blast off. It didn't take long, Ian was as horny as fuck after a good fucking from the one and only Wayne Benton's cock, not to mention mine and Ken's, and he screwed up his eyes and rocked on his legs as the sensations of orgasm started blossoming before coming to full bloom in several long spurts of thick incestuous sperm.

Ken's face and chest took the first couple of spurts, fresh from his son's prick, while Christopher and I waited for our turns. We were soon rewarded similarly with several more wads of cum as Ian's orgasm completely took him over. For the few scintillating moments of his stupendous ejaculation, nothing else in the world mattered to the young man and it was just so good to see him enjoying his body and the undoubted pleasures that it gave him ...

6.

"No need to ask if you enjoyed that, son," Ken said, when we were slowly recovering from our orgasms, our fathers and sons cocks now at half mast, "the fucking that Christopher gave you has gotta be one of the best you've ever had. It was a joy to watch."

"Sure fucking was, dad," Ian replied, "thanks to Christopher - or should I say Wayne?"

"Christopher will do nicely, thank you," my son replied, smiling and giving Ian a quick kiss on the lips, "I'm only Wayne Benton when I'm doing my movies. Here, I'm just another member of the family."

"I wouldn't say "just", son," I said, "you are a most loved and valued member of the family."

"Thanks, dad," Christopher said, "I suppose we ought to get on home. There's a lot to tell mom and Marion and Sally, ain't there?."

"Should have brought some towels with us as well as the camera," I muttered, wiping Ian's cum from my chest and face with my singlet.

"Don't worry about these getting mucky, Alan," Ken said, likewise wiping himself clean with his own singlet, "they can soon go in the wash."

"Yeah, dad," said Christopher, also wiping himself and then tugging on the soiled singlet over his head, "let's get on home."

"I'd love you to fuck me sometime, too, Christopher," Ken said, pulling on his singlet and stepping back into his shorts, "and I'd love to see you fuck your dad, too."

"Anything's possible," Christopher answered, he and Ian now fully dressed, their tight shorts once again emphasizing their beautiful buttocks, "we've got all afternoon, don't forget."

Christopher and Ian moved away from me as he finished speaking and Ken and I turned to follow them out of the copse. Our sons started limbering up again, jumping about on the spot, before starting to head off back the way we had come on the homeward trail. Ken and I broke into a trotting gait behind them, there was no particular hurry but we were, as Christopher had said, eager to tell our womenfolk all about our incestuous gay escapade in the woods that morning. It would turn them on no end and get them really horny for a Saturday afternoon gangbang and which would go on well into the evening and night - with any luck.

"What you were saying earlier, Ken," I said as we ran alongside each other, "about outstayimg your welcome. Like I said, that's nonsense and you and your family can stay as long as you like."

"Since you put it that way, Alan," Ken replied, "I'm only too delighted to accept your invitation on behalf of myself and my family. I'm absolutely dying to get fucked by your porn star son, especially after seeing the way he fucked Ian."

I smiled at my best friend as we put a bit more effort into our jogging to catch our sons up. After our grunts and groans of half an hour earlier, the only sounds now were those of our breathing and the singing of the birds high up in the branches of the sun-kissed trees ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,713 Followers
12