Our Song Ch. 04: Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

"You can join us," she said.

I sat up, and removed my shirt. Then I got closer to the girls and ran my hand along Song's naked back. Lisa ran her hand through my chest and asked:

"Can I kiss you?"

I leaned closer to her, and we kissed softly on the lips. Her lips were soft and warm. Kissing her felt really good. After pausing for a second, we kissed again, this time more passionately. Then she took my hand in hers, and placed it on her bosom.

"How do they feel?" she asked.

"They feel great!" I exclaimed.

Song looked at Lisa and myself getting intimate, and touched us both, softly, on the arms.

"I'm happy you guys are getting along," she said. "It means the world to me."

Then she kissed me on the cheek, and moved behind Lisa. Lisa, who was previously sitting on the edge of the bed, moved up to the bed, kneeling on her two knees, facing me. She was still holding the towel around her waist. Song hugged her from behind and kissed her passionately on the back of her head.

Lisa closed her eyes and opened her mouth with joy as Song was doing that. Song placed her two hands on Lisa's breasts and squeezed them softly with her fingers. Lisa opened her eyes and looked directly at me, showing me how much she enjoyed my girlfriend's touch.

"Kiss her again," Song asked me.

I leaned forward and kissed Lisa again. This time Song was kissing her from behind at the same time. After a short, passionate kiss, I turned to Song and kissed her as well.

After that double kiss, Song asked Lisa:

"Did our triple kiss make you wet?"

"What do you think?" Lisa answered with a noddy smile.

As a woman of science, Song did not care for speculation. Instead, she lowered her right hand, which was previously cupping Lisa's right breast, and moved it down through her belly, and tucked it inside the towel, that was still covering Lisa's crotch.

"Mmm, wet indeed," Song said. "How does it feel?" Song asked Lisa, as she was massaging her under the towel.

"Dreamy," Lisa answered, leaning back on Song, smiling at me.

"Do you still need the towel?" Song asked, "Or can we show Owen how beautiful you are down there?"

Lisa didn't answer. She just opened the towel, revealing herself to me. Her dark, curly pubic hair was trimmed neatly, in a small triangle around her labia. Song's finger was inside her labia, rubbing her clit in circular motions.

"I know I'm not shaved like Song," Lisa told me, "but do you like it?"

"I love it," I said quietly.

"I'm glad you love it," she said kindly.

"I'm also glad you love it," Song said with a noddy smile, "because I love it too."

Song kissed the back of Lisa's neck again, and Lisa turned her head around to kiss Song on the lips.

"I want you to eat me up," Lisa said to Song.

"I want to eat you up so badly," Song replied, and they kissed again.

Song got up, gently leading Lisa to lay down. I got up as well, to give Lisa room for her legs. Lisa curved her body, lifting her pelvis above the bed to allow Song to remove the towel from underneath her. When we were both standing, Song, still wearing her panties, hugged me and gave me a warm kiss.

"I'm going to go down on Lisa now, and give her a wild orgasm," she told me, knowing that Lisa was listening.

I noticed how Song was using a much cleaner language around Lisa. If that was, say, Nathalie, she would have said something like: "I'm going to fuck her brains out", or something.

"I know you are," I said.

"Is this something you would like to watch?" she asked with a noddy smile.

"Of course I would. I'd love to see you make her cum."

"Would it arouse you?"

"Sure it will," I said.

"Great. I want you to help me. While I take care of her vagina, can you take care of her face and tits? I want her to have a really good time."

My heart was racing. I didn't believe I was having this conversation with Song. Of-course, we already had Nathalie, but this felt different. With Lisa, this all felt more real.

"I would gladly do so," I somehow managed to say.

Lisa touched herself while listening to our conversation. Once Song and I broke our hug and moved to our new positions on the bed, Lisa opened up her legs to let Song between them. I lay on the bed next to Lisa. I watched Song as she lowered her face down to Lisa's vagina, licking her clit with her tongue. I believe Lisa was already so wet, so Song didn't wait long before penetrating her with her finger. Lisa let out a moan and closed her eyes for a moment. Then she turned to me:

"Come on," she said. "You heard the lady. Kiss me! Touch me!"

I kissed her on the lips. I did so gently, as her breathing started to become more rapid with Song's treatment. Then I kissed her forehead, nose and the cheek that was facing me. I placed one hand on her chest, moving it from one breast to the other. I was cupping each breast and massaged it gently, before moving to the other side.

"Can you lick my nipples?" she asked, breathing.

"I can," I answered, and lowered myself to face her breasts.

Her nipples were already hard. I licked them for a while and then she told me:

"Song bit them when she and I... you know. Can you?"

I bit one nipple very gently, not wanting to hurt her.

"Harder!" she exclaimed in what sounded like a soft scream.

I bit her nipple harder.

"That's great!" she screamed, as she was nearing an orgasm. "Now the other one!"

I moved to the other nipple and bit it as hard as I did the first one. Lisa moaned even harder than before. I knew she was close to an orgasm, so I moved back to facing her, and looked at her face. I wanted to say something dirty to arouse her even more, something like: "Song's so good at eating pussy", but restrained myself, seeing how Song restrained herself around Lisa. Instead, I just watched her face closely, and smiled at her, letting her know I was good with whatever my girlfriend was doing to her vagina.

Lisa looked at me for a second, smiling back, telling me with her eyes that she was absolutely crazy about what my girlfriend was doing to her vagina. Then she closed her eyes and started breathing really heavily. Then she let out a few "Oh My Gods" before she started screaming "Yes! Yes! Aaaahhh!"

Then she got silent. She breathed heavily, her eyes were closed. I touched her chest, above the breasts, and felt her heart racing. Song came up from between Lisa's legs and squeezed herself between Lisa and the edge of the bed, across from me. She too was looking at Lisa's expression, as she was in a different place, away from us.

"Did you like watching me go down on her?" Song asked me.

"I did very much," I answered.

Song looked at my penis, which started to get erected again, and touched it gently.

"Do you think you are ready to use it again?" she asked me.

"Maybe," I said, not knowing if that was not too early.

Lisa opened her eyes and smiled at the both of us.

"That was so good," she said to Song, and then turned to me. "And you were just fantastic," she patted my arm.

She kissed Song gently. Song's face was still soaking with Lisa's juices.

"I want to see the two of you," Lisa said.

"You mean..." Song asked.

"Yes... Make love to each other. I want to see that."

Song turned to me:

"Are you up to it?"

"I'm alway up to making love to you," I said with a smile, repeating Lisa's soft words.

Song smiled at me, understanding how I too adopted my language to Lisa's. She got out of the bed. As she was standing near where Lisa's face was rested, Song took off her panties, giving Lisa a panoramic view of her pussy. Lisa caressed her there, and then Song moved on to the other side of the bed, and laid down next to me.

I put my arm around her, embracing her. Her face was still full of Lisa's juices. I licked it off her face.

"How do I taste?" Lisa asked me as she noticed what I was doing.

"You taste delicious," I said.

I still felt I missed Song so much, and didn't really have an opportunity to properly welcome her back, so after I kissed all of Lisa's juices from her, I started kissing her passionately on the lips. I saw tears forming in Song's eyes as we were kissing. I couldn't tell if these were tears of joy or something else.

The kisses felt really good, and lasted a minute or two. Then I felt my dick was erect enough to go into Song. I started caressing her on the crotch, and slid a finger into her labia where it found her clit. I rubbed it gently for a short while. She caressed my penis and said:

"You heard the lady. She wants to see you inside me."

I smiled and got on top of her. She helped my dick into her, and I started pushing myself in and out of her. I saw Lisa turning on her side, looking directly at us. She moved her eyes between our eyes, as we were looking back at her, and our pelvises, watching them collide to each other once and again. She got closer to our crotches to get a better view, so I lifted myself off Song to allow her to peek at my dick penetrating Song's pussy.

"You guys are so sexy together," Lisa said.

Then she lay on her side, very close to Song, and started caressing her breasts. My chest touched the back of Lisa's hand every time I got deeper into Song. Lisa smiled at me as this happened.

Then Lisa got up and knelt on the bed next to me. She ran her hand gently down my back and touched my butt. She squeezed it a bit, giving me a gentle chill. Then she got her face closer to my ear and whispered:

"I want to see you cum. I want you to cum hard in her pussy. Then I want to fuck her, and lick your delicious cum from her sweet pussy."

Hearing these words was so arousing, I felt I was cumming right there. Lisa was so far so delicate in her language, that both Song and I played down our language to match hers. But now, hearing these words come out of her mouth was so sexy! I looked at Song, who heard her although the whispering. Song smiled at me as if she said:

"Come on, you heard the lady. Cum in my pussy!"

And I did just that. I came so hard thought I my heart was going to pop out of its place. I shot my cum into Song's pussy, and crashed on her.

Lisa was watching the both of us. She caressed me softly on my back, and locked eyes with Song. Song hugged me warmly and kissed me gently. As soon as I was able to move again, I rolled over to Song's other side, allowing the two girls to lie next to each other.

Although Song had her back to me, I could see how the two girls ran each other's hand through the other girl's body. Then they kissed gently on the lips. Song was aroused, but didn't cum, so she took Lisa's hand and placed it in her pussy, moving her pelvis back and forth eagerly.

"Can I eat you up now?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, please!" Song begged.

Lisa moved down and placed herself between Song's legs. I heard Song sighing in pleasure as Lisa's tongue touched her clit. I saw her eyes opening wide as Lisa penetrated her with her finger, and how they closed as she was nearing an orgasm. Then I was Song having the greatest orgasm I had ever seen her having thus far. She arched her back, closed her fingers together and shouted, "That's amazing! That's amazing!". Then she held her head with her hands and started breathing really fast, and finally shouted some meaningless syllables, before releasing control over her body.

She lay there, breathing heavily, for a few minutes. Lisa and I, each from our own side of her, embraced her in our arms and caressed her gently. She didn't respond to any of us. Embracing her, I felt her heart pounding. Kissing her face I tasted tears coming out of her closed eyes. These, I knew for certain, where tears of joy. I felt, that for the first time since she and I have met, and maybe for the first time in her life, Song felt whole. I was happy for her, and felt tears building up in my eyes too.

=================

An unfamiliar ringtone interrupted the euphoria.

"Oh crap," said Lisa. "It's the asshole."

She jumped out of the bed and fetched her purse that was in the hallway. She grabbed her phone and talked quietly. Song opened her eyes and we looked at each other as we tried to listen to Lisa's conversation. We didn't hear much, just how it ended:

"I'll Skype you when I get to the hotel... Love you too, bye-bye."

She said the last sentence very quietly, but Song and I heard it. We looked at her as she got into the room.

"I'm sorry about this," she said.

"So, this was your alleged ex-boyfriend?" asked Song.

"Yes, my alleged ex, and actually still boyfriend. Sorry I was dishonest about it."

"Why didn't you tell me you were still together?" Song inquired.

"I don't know. I didn't want to scare you away, I guess. You didn't tell me about Owen until after we had sex for the first time."

That came as a surprise to me, and I guess Song wasn't planning on me hearing it from Lisa. Actually, there were two surprises. The first was that Song wasn't honest with Lisa about her relationship with me before they went to bed for the first time, and the second was that there was also a second time, and maybe more...

"I didn't want to scare you off either," Song said. "But I think that was a mistake on my part. I thought I lost you that night."

Lisa went back to the hallway and opened her suitcase. She browsed a little and took clothes out of it. Then she went back to the bedroom, placing her clothes on the bed and started to dress.

"But you haven't lost me. You texted me, explaining yourself, explaining why you weren't honest at the beginning and begged I'll meet you again. You were very persuasive and I'm grateful you were. The sex on the second night was even better than on the first night, and today," she looked at me, "it was even better than that.

"I wasn't dishonest when I told you I had a crisis with him, and wasn't dishonest when I told you I was thinking about you and that our night together back in collage was one of the things that made me realize I was not meant to be with him. But back then, you were a distant memory. I too found you on Facebook, but didn't have the courage to just fly and meet you. I didn't know if you were in a relationship, if you were still attracted to girls... I wasn't dishonest about these things. Just about the outcome. I wanted to leave him very badly, but was too afraid to do so.

"When you made contact and met me, I was so happy, but I was too scared to tell you, and also ashamed."

Lisa's elaborate answer satisfied Song, and she wasn't mad at her anymore.

"Ashamed?" she asked.

"Yes. Roger noticed I was having this crisis. After trying to ask me a few time what was bothering me, and after I have always been lying to him, telling him everything was OK and this was just a phase I was going through, Roger did the one thing he knew to work."

"What was that?" Song asked.

"He proposed."

"Really?"

"He bought an expensive ring, took me on a date to a fancy restaurant, got down on one knee and popped the question."

"What did you say?"

"I said yes."

Song and I were both shocked.

"Why? You didn't want to be with him," I asked.

"Well, you need to understand. Roger is a great guy. He's every girl's dream. We met on the last year of law school. He graduated Yale Law with honors, and got an internship in a prestigious Boston law firm. He's now a partnership-track associate in that firm, making tons of money. He's handsome, is very good in bed, and on top of it all, he adores me."

It was hard for me to hear all these things. I believe it was even harder for Song.

"But did you adore him?" Song asked.

"You know I didn't. I was ready to leave him, but I was so afraid I would never find what I wanted, that I decided to settle for what I had. It wasn't bad, dreaming of a house in the suburbs with two kids and a dog."

"And a husband you don't love," Song said, with a sad voice.

"Yes, the American story," Lisa said, smiling sadly.

"Have you ever tried to talk to him about what you needed?"

"You have to understand, he's a nice guy, but he's not Owen," Lisa said, smiling softly at me. "I couldn't dare to tell him what I really was — who I really was. I tried to throw hints around, telling him how sexy some women were, like actresses in movies. But he always told me I was the only one for him. He thought I was testing his loyalty, were in fact I was testing his openness, and he was failing horribly."

"I'm so sorry," said Song.

"When is the wedding?" I asked.

"The wedding is planned to be in two months, but it is never going to actually happen. I'm not marrying him. I'm breaking up with him tonight, over Skype."

Song and I looked at each other, troubled.

"You can't rush into this, Lisa," Song said. "You and I... the three of us... that's complicated. Your life is in Boston, ours are here in Pittsburgh, you don't want to throw away so much of your life for something so uncertain as what we have here."

"Don't worry," Lisa said with a smile. "That's not on you. I will break up with Roger tonight over Skype because this is what I should have done months ago. Actually, I shouldn't have even dated the guy. Meeting you — the two of you — has given me hope. I know we just met. We don't know if we will get along. I don't know if you will want me in your lives. But what I do know is that now I know I can dream. I can dream of having this house in the suburbs one day, with two kids and a dog, and a woman," she looked at Song, "and a man," she looked at me, "that I adore. These could be the two of you, and these could be some other people, but now I know what I want, and I know I will not settle for anything until I get there."

Lisa, now fully dressed, sat on the bed next to Song. They kissed warmly. Then Lisa turned to me and kissed me on the cheek.

Lisa got up and went to organize her suitcase. Then she told us she was ready to leave.

"Can I drive you to your hotel?" I asked her.

"No, thank's, I'll take a cab. You've done enough for me, Owen. The two of you have been so kind to me, but I need to be alone right now, to work up my courage before I talk to Roger."

We walked her to the door, Song and I still naked. Lisa hugged me and then caressed my shrunk penis.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to..."

"That's alright," I smiled. "There will be other opportunities."

We kissed softly on the lips. Then she turned to Song.

"Thank you for opening my eyes and for giving me hope," she said.

"Good luck, with whatever you choose to do tonight," Song said, and the two exchanged a long, warm kiss.

Song opened the door, we said goodbye and Lisa left.

After we closed the door, Song hugged me warmly. I felt her tears on my shoulder.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too," she said. "You know that, right?"

"I know that," I assured her.

Then she broke the hug and looked right at my eyes.

"I am in love with her, Owen," she said quietly.

"I know," I said, and hugged her again.

==============

Song couldn't sleep that night. She waited for Lisa to call her, or at least text her that she has done it — she has called off her engagement. But Lisa didn't call and didn't text.

"Lisa isn't Nathalie," I said. "Your connection is way more profound. She wants this just as much as you do. I trust her."

But Song wasn't convinced. She thanked me for encouraging her, but did not want to get her hopes up.

"I'm in love with her," she said in tears. "If she disappears on us, she'll break my heart."

"She won't," I said. "Give her time. I have a good feeling about this woman."

As with Nathalie, my gut feeling was correct. But now, this was a good thing.

The following evening, Song was at the hospital, doing a night-shift instead of the one she missed when she was on her Boston trip. Around 7 PM I got a happy text from her:

"She just broke up with him :-D," she wrote.

"Great! I knew she would."

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers