Our Song Ch. 04: Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

"You did! I love you <3 <3," and after a short pause, "Can you pick her up from her hotel? I asked her to stay at our place tonight, if that's OK with you."

"Sure it's OK, and sure I'll pick her up."

She sent me Lisa's number, and noted:

"I think you guys should celebrate tonight."

"I can take her to that nice restaurant by the Allegheny," I suggested.

"You can," she wrote, "but this was not what I meant."

I realized what she meant, but she decided to not allow any doubt:

"I meant, you can fuck her, Owen. I'm OK with it. In fact, I want you to, and I want to hear all about it afterwards."

"I don't know if that's what SHE wants," I wrote.

"Well, she looked pretty much into you yesterday."

Our conversation was interrupted when Song was needed somewhere. I called Lisa, and asked her to wait for me at the hotel driveway.

As I got there, she was waiting for me with her suitcase. I got out of the car and helped her with putting it in the trunk. When we got into the car there was this awkward moment when I didn't know how I was supposed to greet her, but just like on that moment with Song on our first date, she helped me by giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Congratulations," I said as I started driving. "I hear you're not engaged anymore."

"Thanks you," she said with a kind smile. "Indeed I'm not."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I'm happy it's behind me," she said.

"When did you do it?"

"About an hour ago. I tried to do it on our Skype call last night, but didn't have the courage. Then I worked on myself all day today to force myself to do this. To make sure I don't chicken out, I sent him a 'we've got to talk' email to his personal account. He Skyped me the moment he got home, and asked what was going on."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I was calling off the engagement. I told him that I lied to him about visiting my mom at the hospital, that I'm visiting my friend from collage who is not really a friend, but a lover. I told him I fucked her twice in Boston, and that now I flew here to fuck her and her boyfriend."

Until then, I heard Lisa say the word "fuck" only once, when she whispered in my ear as I was, well, fucking Song. Now I heard her say that word twice in one sentence.

"You really said that?" I asked.

"Yes. I used the word 'fuck', if that's what you mean. I wanted him to understand it was over. I wanted him to feel I've betrayed him, and to understand I'm never going back to him."

"How did he react to this?"

"Like any normal person would. He was mad. He shouted at me and swore and called me a whore and a freak. Then he cooled off a bit and talked about all the expenses for the wedding. I told him I'll pay my half."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"It wasn't pretty, but it had to be done," she said. "I'm happy I did it, and I'm happy I'm here with you after this."

"Do you have the money for canceling the wedding?" I asked.

"It's OK," she said, smiling. "I'll ask my parents for it. It's not on you."

She told me she canceled her return flight, and that she was considering taking a bus to Cleveland, to stay at her parents'.

"You're welcome to stay with us for as long as you need," I told her.

"Thanks, that's so generous of you," she smiled.

"Song suggested we celebrate," I told her. "I know a great restaurant by the river."

Lisa smiled, and told me what I already knew.

"When Song suggested we celebrate, she meant at home, in bed. She was pretty clear when she wrote this to me."

She paused for a second, and then said:

"Nothing will give me more pleasure than celebrating with you tonight."

She caressed my arm as she said this. I guess she would have caressed other parts of my body if I weren't driving.

"I'd like that," I said in a quiet voice, not feeling good about doing this without Song.

We drove the rest of the way in silence. Both of us ruminating. As we got to my apartment and closed the door, Lisa hugged me warmly and gave me a big, sensual kiss on the lips.

"Celebration time?" she asked.

I didn't answer, but she took me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom. There she hugged me again and kissed me passionately. She threw away her shirt and unbuttoned my jeans. Then she pushed her hand inside my jeans and felt my penis through my underwear. It was not erect.

"Are you thinking about Song?" she asked softly.

"I am. It feels wrong to do this without her."

She kissed me softly, paused for a moment and then said:

"I understand how you feel. I'll tell you what. I'm dying to get rid of these clothes. How about we get naked, crawl into bed and just cuddle for a while? Is this something you would like to do?"

"Very much," I said, and kissed her.

"Then you can tell me everything about Song — how you guys met, when you first kissed, when you first fucked. And I'll tell you all about our time together in Boston. How does that sound?"

"That sounds really great," I said.

She kissed me again, and started undressing. I undressed too. We looked at each other's naked bodies for a second or two, caressing each other softly, and then we got into bed.

We laid on our sides, facing each other, looking into one another's eyes.

"Do you like it?" Lisa asked, stroking my hair.

"Yes, that's really nice," I said, caressing the side of her torso.

After a short while she grabbed my hand and placed it gently on her breast.

"How about this?" she asked, with a kind smile.

I didn't answer. I just smiled at her as I felt her nipple erecting under my hand.

"I'm sure Song would approve," she said, seeing my hesitation. After a short pause she added, "You know, I'm on the pill, so if your little friend there comes back to life, you can slide him right into me."

Although my penis was not erect, I felt very aroused. Although she only knew me one day, she was very kind to me. Failing to have an erection on one of the first dates could have been a deal breaker with my previous girlfriends, or at least something to be reminded of for eternity. Lisa was different. She was kind. I knew she wanted sex, but she was patient, and was willing to go at my pace. I liked that. I liked her.

======================

"So," she said, "tell me about how you met Song."

I told her about Joey and our night at the bar, about Jessica and about how Song and I got out of the bar, how I walked her home, how I asked her on a date, and how she asked me to come up to her place. Lisa wanted to know all the details: In what position we did it, who came first and how I helped her cumming. Hearing about Song masturbating in front of me turned her on.

"I saw her doing it once, when we were in Boston," she said. "I absolutely loved it!"

Then she asked me about our first real date. I told her this was the first time I really saw her naked.

"She has such an incredible body," Lisa said.

"Yes she does." I agreed.

"I absolutely love her little tits," she said, and once more placed my hand over hers. "I know mine are not as pretty, but you can touch me and think you're touching her."

"Your tits ARE pretty," I told her. "You are a beautiful woman."

She got herself closer to me and hugged me. Her breasts squeezed against my chest. She kissed me passionately on the lips. Then she got back to where she was before.

"That night, she had a little surprise for me," I told her.

"Was it a nice surprise?" Lisa asked.

"Well, the first time we were in bed together, her pubic hair was shaved in a little triangle," I told her.

"This was when she started shaving her pussy completely?" Lisa asked with a noddy smile, knowing her saying the word "pussy" would turn me on.

"Yes, that was when she did," I smiled back at her.

"She has such an amazing pussy," she said. "I just couldn't have enough of it in Boston."

Then she gave me a serious look.

"Is that OK, me talking about Boston?" she asked me with a hesitant voice. "I know she didn't tell you why she was going, and what she was doing there. Are you OK with what happened there?"

"She kinda left me in the dark when she flew there," I told her. "I figured she was probably going to fuck on that trip. I'm glad it was with someone as nice as you. I still don't know all the details. I know you had at least two dates, both ending in bed. I don't know much more."

"But do you want to know? Do you want me to tell you?"

"Yes, very much. I want to know everything. I love her, and I want to know everything about her, if that's OK with you."

"She adores you, you know," she told me. "She loves you more than she has loved anyone, man or woman, ever in her life."

It was nice to hear this.

"I wish," she continued, "one day she will love me as much. I love her so much!"

I looked at Lisa's face. She looked sad all of the sudden. I knew Song was in love with her, and now I learned she was in love with Song. This was good news, but I couldn't tell any of them without betraying the confidence of the other.

Lisa told me how Song found her on Facebook. She introduced herself as "Song, who lived with you at the dorms the first year of collage," and requested to become friends. Lisa accepted, and they started to chat. They told each other what they had done since collage — professionally, and then touched on their personal lives. Both of them weren't honest to each other with regards to their current situation. Lisa said she broke up with Roger, and Song did not tell Lisa about me. Then Song lied to Lisa about her alleged upcoming conference in Boston, and asked her if she wanted to meet. Lisa wrote she'd love that.

"The idea of meeting her in person once again made me so horny," Lisa told me. "After we finished our chat I just took off the bottom part of my pajamas, and walked, my pussy out in the open, to the living room, where Roger was watching a baseball game. Is that OK? Me telling you about this?"

"Sure it's OK, go on," I said, aroused by where I imagined this story was going.

"So, he barely noticed me as he was so into the game, so I just pulled a chair and sat across from him, my legs spread, and started touching myself."

"That sounds bold," I said. "Did you do this often?"

"Are you crazy?" she said with a smile. "I'm not Song! Roger never saw me masturbating before that night! But that night, I was so horny I didn't care."

"Did it get his attention?"

"He looked at me, and then at the game, and then at me..."

"If I were your fiancee," I said, "I would have jumped you by then, and fucked you eyes out."

"That's exactly what I wanted him to do. So I went closer to him, and sat on one of his thighs. I was so wet, and I'm sure he felt it."

"What did he do?"

"He lowered the waistband of his shorts and pulled his dick out. It was fully erect. Do you want me to go on?"

"Sure, go on!"

"So I sat on it," she continued her story, "putting it deep into my body. I told him to fuck me hard, but I did most of the work. I jumped up and down, making sure it touches me where I wanted it to. I also rubbed my own clit with my finger while fucking him. I looked right at him, but he broke eye contact. He looked at my pussy for some time and then at the TV. When he did, I took off the top of my pajamas, and got these two babies in his face."

As she said it, she took one of her breasts in her hand and squeezed it a little.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"Sure I came. Hard and strong. I came before he did. Then I invited him to the bed to fuck me the traditional way. At this point he was aroused enough to allow himself to leave the game. He came almost immediately. I was still aroused and masturbated in front of him. He would usually go down on me in times when he came before me, but that time he came so hard he couldn't move, and I was so horny I didn't want to wait for him. I came the second time, even harder than the first time."

"Did he ask you why you were so horny?"

"No. I don't think he cared. After he got himself together, he went back to the game and I went to sleep."

In the following two weeks, Song and Lisa have chatted a few times on Facebook, and then on WhatsApp. They were both very careful not to express their romantic interest in one another. They talked about work, ranted a little about politics, nothing too personal. But those chats kept the two of them on each-other's mind.

Then Song's alleged conference came. They met near Song's hotel.

"Song was wearing a beautiful, sexy black dress," Lisa told me.

"I know that dress," I said. "I mean, I saw it in the closet. I never saw her actually wearing it."

"You should," she said, with a noddy smile. "But if you go out together and she's wearing this dress, make sure it's a short date."

"Why? Is it uncomfortable?"

"Well, maybe, but that's not why. You'll want it to be a short date because this dress is so sexy you'll want to fuck her so badly..."

As she said that she touched my penis and fondled it with her fingers. It was still shrunk, but her touch on it felt so good.

They started walking around downtown. At first they talked about the same regular things they had talked about on their chats, but then Song said she missed collage.

"She said it, but I knew there was more to it than just missing her pre-med years," Lisa explained.

Lisa told her she missed collage too, and then the two of them just stopped and faced each other.

"I told her I missed her," Lisa said. "Then she hugged me and kissed me on my cheek."

"How did it feel?"

"It felt like more," she said, "so I worked up the courage and kissed her on her lips. That was a gentle kiss, but it gave her the confidence to give me a real, passionate kiss."

Lisa had a dreamy grin on her face as she was telling me about it.

"I recalled," she continued, "that our first kiss back in collage was her first kiss with a woman, but she told me it was actually her first kiss in general. She said she wasn't much into boys, or girls, during high-school. All she cared about was getting into pre-med in a good university."

"I knew she was a virgin before you," I said, "but I wasn't aware she hasn't even kissed."

"I'm glad I am able to tell you things about her you don't already know," she said, with a kind smile.

After that kiss they continued their walk through downtown, but now they were holding hands. The conversation moved on to their relationships with both men and women, still not mentioning the current ones, and their frustration as bisexuals — the fact that always, in any relationship, something would be missing.

They ended back near Song's hotel. They hugged and kissed again.

"Then Song did something noddy," Lisa said with a noddy smile. "she moved my hand, that was holding her back, down to her butt."

"Did that make you uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Well, I she took me by surprise, but it felt really nice. But the more important part was that when I touched her butt through the dress, I felt there was nothing there but the thin cloth of her dress."

"You mean..."

"... she wasn't wearing anything underneath."

Lisa was still playing with my penis. As she said that last part I started feeling it getting harder.

The Lisa turned to her other side, turning her back at me, and moved closer to me, her butt touching my penis, her back touching my chest. I kissed her on the back of her head, and embraced her with my right hand. I held her shoulder, but she moved my hand to cup her right breast.

I felt her nipple erecting as I was holding her breast. It pressed against my palm. I squeezed her breast softly and pressed against her nipple. She placed her hand on mine, letting me know she liked what I was doing to her.

"So after she saw my surprise, she asked me how it felt, and I said it felt great. Then she asked me if I wanted to come up to her room."

"... and you did?" I asked.

"At this point I was not only in love, but also very much horny. All I could think about was eating her cunt."

I was a bit shocked by her choice of words. I got used to her saying "fuck" and "dick" and "pussy", and figured she was aroused, and knew these words would also arouse me. But that word — I have never heard any girl, Song included, say it. I only heard it in movies. After the initial shock was over, I felt it had a nice effect on my little buddy.

"So you went up to her room," I wanted her to go on.

"The moment the door was closed behind us, I threw her on the bed and lifted her dress above her waist and started kissing it like crazy."

As she said it, she took my right hand, that was cupping her right breast, and moved it down her body, to her crotch. She spread her legs a little, and let my hand touch her pussy. It was extremely wet. I searched and found her clit and started massaging it in small, circular motions.

"It was such a nice surprise to see it shaved the way it was," she told me. "I love her pussy so much!"

"I love her pussy so much too," I told her, rubbing hers.

"You're free to think about her pussy as you're touching mine," she said. "It will just make me more horny."

She paused for a little and then said:

"You know, I think the reason I want you inside me so badly is because I saw you inside her yesterday, and fucking you is kind-of my weird way of fucking her. Does it make any sense?"

I kissed her on the back of her neck.

"I don't know what makes sense anymore," I said. "All I know is what feels good. If that makes you feel good, that's all that matters."

"It also has to make Song and yourself feel good," she corrected me.

"I'm sure Song would be happy to hear you fucked her when she wasn't home," I said, smiling. "And the only thing making my dick hard is you talking about Song's pussy, so I believe I'm good with that too."

Lisa's breathing started getting heavier as my finger ran on her clit.

"Tell me more!" I begged her, and she continued, between breaths.

"So I fucked her, with my tongue and my finger. She came fast, and her orgasm felt just beautiful. She was shivering. As I climbed up to the bed to be besides her I saw tears in her eyes. I kissed her, but it took her some time to get back to herself. I took this time to get undressed. I just laid there, near her, naked, caressing her."

Lisa sent her hand back, and touched my penis again. It was still not fully erect, but it was getting there.

"Tell me more," I begged. "Did she fuck you?"

"Oh yes. As soon as she opened her eyes and saw me naked she started kissing me everywhere. My face, my neck my breasts, my belly, and then, of-course, my pussy."

As she said that, Lisa opened her legs a little further, allowing me to slide a finger into her. She moaned as I did it.

"I spread my legs as much as I could, to allow her to get as deep as she could with her finger. She fucked me so good... I came with definitely the best orgasm of my life, at least until that night."

"She's really good at this," I said.

"She's fucking amazing," Lisa corrected me, pun intended.

I laughed at Lisa's pun. This time I was already fully erect, and Lisa was breathing heavily.

"Do you want me inside you?" I asked.

"You bet!" she said.

She rolled on her back and I got myself on her. She touched my dick one last time, to see it was really ready for her. Then she spread her legs.

"Fuck me," she begged. "Fuck me like you fuck Song!"

With her help, I got my dick inside her. I moved myself back and forth, supporting myself on my hands. She was looking right at me with her big brown eyes. Her breasts were jumping up and down as I bumped into her.

"Fill me up," she asked me as she felt I was close to cumming. "I want you to shoot your cum in my pussy! Imagine its hers..."

Being totally honest, I didn't have to imagine anything. I loved Song, and it was weird for me to have sex with someone else without her. But Lisa was so kind to me, and our connection was so good, and we both loved Song so much, that when I came inside her, I was thinking of her, and not Song. I was looking straight in her eyes, and she was looking straight at mine.

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers