Our Song Ch. 05: Joey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

Song spun the bottle. It pointed at Joey.

"Truth," he said.

"I know you're straight, so I'm not including Owen in this question," she said, "but out of the women in this room, is there one you don't find attractive? I mean, if you had the opportunity, is there one of us you wouldn't fuck?"

Joey looked a little embarrassed by Song's wording, but managed to say: "You both are beautiful. If I had the opportunity, I'd do you both."

Although he used the euphemism "do" instead of the word "fuck" Song had used in her question, Song's expression was one of approval. She liked the answer. If it were me instead of Joey, such a soft answer would have not sufficed, but Joey, as our guest, got a break.

Joey spun the bottle and it pointed at Lisa.

"Dare," she said with a naughty smile, as she was taking the party to the next level.

Joey thought for a moment, and then said, "Can you show me how you kiss Song? I find kisses between girls to be very sexy."

Lisa smiled. "Do you want me to just kiss her, or do you want me to really make out with her?" she asked.

"Whatever you feel like doing," he said, embarrassed by Lisa's proposal.

"OK, make-out it is," Lisa said and got up of her chair.

She went towards Song who was smiling at her. Song stood up and the girls began kissing. That was a very passionate kiss. I knew this was all a play for Joey, but still, a very convincing and arousing one. I knew the girls were aroused by Joey's presence, and by their anticipation for things to come. They exchanged tongues and ran their hands down each other's body. Lisa grabbed Song's ass through the thin dress. As she did, the thin cloth revealed the shape of Song's butt. This happened less than a foot away from Joey's face, as Song was with her back to him. I saw him open his eyes with excitement as this happened.

After exchanging this long, sexy kiss, the girls sat back down, and Lisa spun the bottle. It pointed at Song.

"Dare," song said, as she wanted the party to go down this path.

"Song," Lisa said, "you have a lovely dress."

"Thank you," Song said, knowing there was more coming.

"I know underneath it, there is a lovely bra. Can you lower the top of your dress so that our guest could see this lovely bra you're wearing?"

Song smiled. "Can you come here and help me unzip this lovely dress?" she asked Lisa.

Both girls stood again. Song turned around and hugged her from behind. She cupped her breasts through the dress and her bra. Song was looking straight at Joey as Lisa was doing that to her. Lisa kissed the back of Song's neck and Song closed her eyes, letting out a quiet moan. Then Lisa started unzipping Song's dress, letting the top part of it fall off her. Both girls gave special attention to not letting the dress fall off beyond Song's waist, as that would reveal something she wasn't yet ready to reveal.

After Song sat down next to Joey, she asked him, "Do you like my bra?"

"I do, very much," he said, with a naughty smile.

Song was never into sexy lingerie. For her, simple was sexy. Comfort was her primary objective. It was easy, when she had such an amazing body, and didn't need any mechanical aids to help make her look sexy.

For this reason, all her bras were simple. No lace, no strapless, no nothing. Just little bras, in different colors, to hide her little tits from the world. She didn't have a black bra, to match the dress, so she used the closest one she had — a dark blue one.

I was happy with Song's taste in lingerie. For me, the faster it came off, the better. But I think Joey was more into the seduction game, and he used to buy his girlfriends expensive lingerie.

So when Joey said he liked Song's bra, I don't believe he was literal. In fact, I don't think Song was literal either. I think it was her way of asking him if he liked her breasts, whatever part of them that was visible around her bra, and I think his answer was regarding THAT question. When I thought about it this way, it aroused me.

Song spun the bottle, and it hit me.

"Dare," I said.

"I dare you to take off your shirt," she said. "I don't have to be the only one here with naked shoulders."

I smiled and removed my shirt. Then I spun the bottle and it pointed at Lisa.

"Dare," she said, and placed her fingers on the top button of her blouse, waiting for my command to undo it.

I nodded at her and said, "Your blouse, please."

She smiled at me, and then looked at Joey as she removed her blouse. Lisa shared Song's overall view about lingerie, but she did have some sets of panties and bras of the sexier variety, presents from her ex-fiance. That evening, she was wearing a black lace bra. The lace ended just above the nipples, so it was not revealing anything of importance, but still, from Joey's eyes, as someone who has not yet seen Lisa's lovely breasts, that must have been very arousing.

"Do you like?" Lisa asked him, not mentioning what she was referring to — her bra or the breasts underneath.

"I do," he said, not revealing to which of them he referred to.

Lisa spun the bottle and it pointed at Joey.

"Dare," he said.

"Shirt," she said, and licked her lips.

He took his shirt off. I'd never seen him without his shirt before that evening. His body was indeed muscular, as you'd expect for someone who spends about an hour a day at the gym, mostly pressing weights. I looked at both girls as they examined his abs. They both looked at him with lusting eyes. I thought I should be jealous, but instead, I found their lust for him very arousing.

Then Joey spun the bottle. It pointed at Song.

"Dare," Song said, looking right into his eyes.

Joey knew what he wanted, but didn't have the courage to ask for it. Then Song brought her hands to her back, touching the buckle on her bra.

"You can ask for it if you want to," she said, "I can't say no, I don't want to banned from the game, it's so much fun!"

"I want to," Joey said, hoping that would be enough.

"You want to what?" Song asked.

That's it, Joey was now one of us now. No more breaks for him. If he wanted something from Song, he would have had to say it.

"I want you to undo your bra," he said quietly.

"Why would you want such a thing?" Song toyed with him.

"I hear you are beautiful," he said.

"Thank you. You're so kind," she said. "But how is it related to removing my bra?"

"You have to tell her," I told him. "She won't leave you alone before you do."

"I want to see your lovely tits," he said, embarrassed.

Song smiled. "It's OK, I want you to see them."

Then she undid her bra, and removed it.

"What do you think?" she asked him.

"They're beautiful," he said, almost without a voice.

"You can touch them, if you'd like," she offered.

Joey did not respond. He looked at me, and I nodded at him, as if I was saying, "definitely, go for it." Then he took his hand and got it closer to Song, but was probably too embarrassed to actually touch her. She took his hand, and softly guided it to one of her breasts.

"Does it feel good?" she asked.

"It feels great!" he replied.

"How about this one?" she asked, as she moved his hand to her other breast.

Joey smiled. "This one feels even better."

Song giggled, and spun the bottle.

"Owen," she said, as the bottle pointed at me, "truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said, as I didn't want to be the first one to lose his pants.

"Mmm," Song said, "What can I ask you that I don't already know?"

Then she came up with something. "How does it make you feel, to see another guy, your friend, touching me like that?"

"Horny," I said with a big, naughty smile, and spun the bottle.

It pointed at Lisa.

"Dare," she said, smiling at me.

"Pants!" I said, and she got up from the chair, unbuttoned her jeans and lowered them, revealing her matching black lace panties. Unlike Nathalie, who wore lace panties when we were playing "truth or dare", Lisa's well-cut pubic hair did not pop out of any holes. The only parts in which she had hair were covered by opaque cloth. I saw how Joey took in the view, probably entertaining the possibility of getting his dick inside what these panties barely covered.

Lisa spun the bottle, and it hit Joey.

"Dare," he said.

"Pants!" she said, and Joey got up and removed his pants. We could all see his erection underneath his boxer shorts.

Song looked at Joey's boxers with lust in her eyes. "May I?" she asked, and didn't wait for an answer, before her hand touched him on his shorts. "How does that feel?" she asked.

"It feels good," he replied quietly.

He spun the bottle, and it pointed at Lisa.

"Dare," she said, and without waiting for his response, she undid her bra. As the bra still hanging on her breasts she remembered to ask, "Do you want me to show you my boobs?"

"Yes, very much," he said, relieved that she didn't ask him to say anything naughty to her, and Lisa removed her bra completely.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"They are awesome," he replied quietly.

Lisa spun the bottle, and it pointed at Song.

"Dare," Song said.

"I was hoping you were going to say 'truth'," Lisa said. "I was going to ask you what you wear under your dress." She paused for a second, and then continued, "But now that you said 'dare', you'll just have to show us."

Song gave Lisa an angry smile, as if she were saying, "I'll get back at you." But I knew she really wanted to get rid of that dress.

Song got up, still holding the dress on her hips. She stood midway between Lisa and Joey, facing Lisa. Then she released her hold of the dress, and let it drop to the floor.

Joey got a nice view of Song's ass. I guess at this point in the game he knew he was going to see both girls naked, but didn't realize it was going to be so early.

Song turned her head back to Joey and asked, "How's my butt?"

"You have a very nice butt!" he said.

Then Song placed her hands on her pussy, and turned to Joey.

"I'm too shy," she said, "I don't want you to see my pussy."

"That's OK," he replied in a serious voice, as if he didn't want to go with her farther than she wanted to.

She sat down back on the sofa near Joey, completely naked, her hands covering her crotch.

"Can someone spin the bottle for me?" she asked, "My hands are a bit tied up right now."

I was a good boyfriend, and spun the bottle for her. It pointed at me.

"Dare," I said.

"I dare you to remove your jeans," she said. "You're the only one still wearing pants around here."

I complied. My erection was visible through my underwear. I saw how Joey tried hard not to look to avoid the appearance of being attracted.

I spun the bottle and it pointed at Joey.

"Truth," he said.

I guess he chose "truth" since he didn't want me to be the one forcing him to remove his boxers. He knew they were coming off, but wanted one of the girls to be responsible for that.

"On a scale of one to ten," I asked, "how badly do you want to fuck my girlfriend right now?"

"Eleven?" he said in a quiet, embarrassed voice.

As he said it, he looked at Song, up and down, licking his lips. She looked him in the eyes and licked her lips as well. I saw one of her hands, which were guarding her pussy, starting to move, rubbing what I knew to be her clit. The other hand tried to cover over that one, but it was crystal clear what she was doing there. Joey looked at her and smiled. Then he spun the bottle. It pointed at Lisa.

"Dare," she said.

Joey forgot all about his shyness and said to Lisa, "Take off your panties. I want to see you pussy."

"What a gentleman," Lisa said with a sarcastic smile. Then she got up, got right in front of Joey, and removed her panties. "How's my pussy?" she asked him.

He couldn't speak. Lisa took his hand and gently placed it on her crotch, to feel her short pubic hair. Then she made a small opening between her legs and slid his hand there.

"Do you feel how wet I am?" she asked.

"I do," he said quietly.

"If you want to fuck me later," she told him, "that's fine with me."

Then she went back to her chair, and spun the bottle. It pointed at Song.

Song, aroused by Lisa's pussy, and by watching Joey touching it, was not trying to cover up her masturbation anymore. She was fingering herself while moving her pelvis back and forth. Joey's eyes were moving between her cleanly-shaved pussy, her erect nipples and her open mouth.

"Truth," she said, breathing heavily.

"Can you tell Joey," Lisa asked, "what you would like him to do for you."

Song looked directly at Joey. "I want you to fuck me," she said. "I want your hard cock inside me. I want you to cum all over me. Then I want you to eat my wet pussy up. Can you do this for me?"

As she said it, Song reached inside Joey's boxers, and pulled his penis out of it. It was fully erect, and honestly, it was huge. I wondered if her pussy could manage suck a dick, but I figured it would.

Joey's embarrassment was gone. He grabbed her by the neck and gave her a long, sensual kiss on the lips. Then he brought one hand down to her pussy and slid a finger inside her, and started finger-fucking her, while she was still rubbing her own clit. With his other hand, he reached to one of her breasts and started massaging it.

"I want to fuck you so badly," he said. "Do you want my hard cock inside you?"

"I do," she said. "Fuck me!"

Lisa interrupted the party. "I think we will all be more comfortable on the bed in the bedroom. How about we move there?"

===========

Joey and Song stopped doing what they were doing and we all got up and went to the bedroom. On the way, Song took my hand, signaling me to wait with her in the hallway for a second as Lisa and Joey went inside. She hugged me warmly, and kissed me passionately. I felt her wetness on my thighs. Then whispered:

"Are you sure you want me to do this? This is not like with Nathalie or Lisa, I don't HAVE TO do this. I'll be a happy woman even if I don't fuck Joey tonight."

"I am looking forward to seeing you fuck him," I said. "I love you, and I know you want this. I want this for you. Really. You saw me fuck two girls so far. It didn't bother you. I thought I would be bothered by this, but the only thing it makes me is horny. I'll be fucking Lisa while you guys fuck, if that's OK."

"OK? I love seeing you two fuck," she said. She kissed me one last time, and we both entered the room.

As we entered the room, Joey was already laying naked on the bed. Lisa was on top of him, his dick in her mouth. Once we entered Lisa pulled his dick out of his mouth and smiled at Song:

"I'm keeping him warm for you," she said.

"That's so generous of you, girl," Song said, and grabbed her ass. Lisa got up, and the two kissed passionately.

I saw Joey's lustful eyes watching the two naked women kiss. His fully erect dick was standing there, at the middle of the bed, like a flag pole on the fourth of July.

"Do you want to be first?" Song asked Lisa. "Do you want to ride him?"

"Sure," said Lisa, surprised by the sudden change of plans.

"Would you want me to ride you?" Lisa asked the naked man with the giant dick, lying on our bed.

"Sure thing, babe," he said.

Lisa got on top of him, and lowered herself to his dick. Song helped slide his dick into Lisa's pussy. Lisa started riding him, gently first, and later more vigorously, as she learned the feeling of his dick inside her. Her breasts jumped wildly up and down with every movement she made.

Song and I stood besides the bed, having a good view to the men and woman fucking in front of us. We held hands, the sides of our bodies touching, and just looked at then. At one point, Song slid my dick out of my underpants and started stroking it. I tried to reach to her pussy, but she turned my hand away, as she was saying, "It's OK, I have what I want."

Lisa was the first to cum. She arched her back and stretched her arms as she screamed undefined syllables. I've seen Lisa cumming multiple times. I have made her cum almost every time we had sex, and Song made her cum every single time she went down on her. Still, this orgasm was different. I can't say exactly how different, but it was different. In a good way.

After Lisa came, she crashed on Joey, and then moved aside, freeing his still-erect-dick to be used by Song. Song hugged me once more, kissed me, and asked me:

"Are you sure you're OK with this?"

"Go," I told her. "Have fun!"

Song looked at me once more as she climbed on the bed.

"Hi Joey," she said, "did you miss me?"

Joey smiled. He had company while Song was spending her time with me, so I believe he did not miss her much.

"Do you like eating pussy?" she asked. "I want you to eat mine."

He got up and allowed Song to lie down. She spread her legs wide open, and he got himself between them. Then he started licking her. I watched as he ran his tongue around her entire pussy. Then he started focusing on her clit and started licking it with the tip of his tongue.

"Finger-fuck me!" she demanded, and he complied. He brought his finger and started fingering her vigorously. She sighed in joy as he massaged her from within.

I went to the other side of the bed. Lisa was there, lying down, and I caressed her on her naked back. She rolled around and gestured me to come lie besides her. I did, close to the edge of the bed, and we kissed softly.

"How was it?" I asked quietly.

"It was awesome!" she said. "I think he reached my G-spot! I never felt this before."

Then I heard that Song was ready to cum. She took Joey's head in her hands and invited him to lie on top of her.

"Fuck me, Joey," she said. "I want to feel your giant dick in my pussy!"

I watched as Joey got inside her. I saw the expression on her face as she felt the size of his penis inside her vagina. At first, she sighed of pain, then she started sighing of pleasure, as she got used to him. She was very aroused and very close to cumming. I heard her breathing fastening. I saw her head moving from side to side, as the orgasm built up inside her. Then I heard her shouting and screaming unclear syllables, and eventually calming down.

Although she was done, Joey wasn't. He kept on pounding her vigorously.

"Cum inside me!" she said between breaths. "I want you to fill my pussy."

He came a second or so afterwards. I could tell he came hard. Afterwards he just crashed on Song and lay on top of her, motionless.

Lisa was watching this with me. After they both came, she looked at me and asked:

"Are you OK? Your dick has shrunk."

"I'll be OK," I told her. I didn't want to confess my feeling with Joey in the room, and Song still recovering from the intense orgasm he just gave her.

I was less OK than I thought I would be. I wanted Song to have this experience, but at the same time, I was saddened by the fact I was not able to provide her with such great sex. I was used to being second to either Lisa or Song, when it came to satisfying the other girl. But now, this made me feel unimportant, redundant.

"You're making comparisons," Lisa whispered in my ear. "Don't. There's nothing to compare. He's a toy. You are the real thing. You are the love of Song's life, and my best friend. None of this is going to change because we fucked someone with a large dick."

While saying that, she was playing with my penis. Her kind words helped me feel better. We kissed passionately, and she took my hand and placed it in her pussy.

"I want you really badly right now," she said. "Do you think you can fuck me?"

My dick wasn't fully erect, but her massage and kisses helped getting is half-way up. With how she was wet, that was enough to allow it to slide into her. I started slowly, careful my dick doesn't pop out of her, and then, as it got harder, I picked up the pace.

"Fuck me, Owen," she said, as she was closer to cumming. "I want you to cum inside me!"

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers