Our Song Ch. 05: Joey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

Joey rolled himself off Song, to her other side. Song rolled over closer to us. She kissed both Lisa and me on our cheeks and caressed us both as we were fucking each other. She didn't say anything, because Joey was right there, but I think she wanted to thank us for allowing her this experience.

Lisa came hard, though not as hard as she came when Joey was inside her. But unlike that time, where her eyes were embedded in the ceiling, now her eyes were locked on mine, showing me just how much pleasure I was giving her.

I didn't cum. Song invited me to lie on top of her, and continue what I started with Lisa. I got on top of her, and inside her. I felt her wetness, and knew part of it was Joey's sperm. It didn't bother me one bit. I was in my favorite place in the world. Song grabbed my face and lowered me to her for a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much," she said.

She caressed me on the cheek and looked right into my eyes. All of the sudden, her eyes looked sad.

"Don't be sad," I told her. "I love you. I'm happy we did it. I'm happy you experienced it."

We kissed again, and then her sadness turned into lust. I felt my dick getting to its full size inside her. After a minute or two, looking into each other's eyes, we came together.

We hugged for a few minutes, while Lisa embraced us from behind.

After we all got our breath back, I got off Song and she moved over next to Joey, who was lying in silence, watching the three of us making love.

She caressed him gently on his back, and gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"You know this is a one-time thing, right?" she asked him.

"I know," he said. "Only Owen gets to call this amazing thing you have here, 'life'."

Lisa and I laughed at his remark, but Song was making serious conversation.

"We found each other because we searched with our hearts. Owen saved me from myself, when I was looking to get fucked, and found love instead. And with Lisa, I had to search my heart to find the one woman with whom I had a real connection.

"We are happy because we have a deep emotional connection with each other. I love both Owen and Lisa with all my heart. And they, although not in love, have a deep connection between them I can only wish I was a part of."

"Why are you telling me this?" Joey asked.

"You need to find someone who loves you for who you are, not for your muscular abs and large dick. You need someone who will look into your soul and love what she sees there. And when you look into her soul, you need to absolutely love what you see there. You have to look beyond her looks. Don't look at her body. Look at her eyes. Usually, they tell the story."

And that was exactly what he did.

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers