Our Song Ch. 06: Alicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

Both Alicia and Song saw my reluctance.

"Do you want us to stop the game?" Song asked me quietly. "I like the game. I like them. But I LOVE you, so if this makes you uncomfortable..."

"It's OK," I said, "Let's play."

Song gave me a warm kiss on the lips, and I turned to Alicia:

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare. Pants?" Alicia asked me. I nodded, and she removed her pants.

She wore tiny black lace g-string panties, matching her bra. It was so tiny it seemed to only cover her labia. She was probably well-shaved, as no pubic hair was visible from within the lace, or above her panties.

"Do you like it?" she asked me. "It's a present from Joey, along with the bra. He gave it to me yesterday, especially for our party tonight."

I didn't know how to respond to that. Yes, it was extremely sexy, and extremely arousing. But I wasn't interested in fucking her. I wasn't interested in fucking the love of Joey's life.

She saw the expression on my face, and asked me, "Owen, Truth or dare?"

I didn't answer. I looked at Song, and she looked at me with sad eyes, as she was asking me, "We can drop out of the game right now, just say the word!"

I didn't say the word. Instead, Alicia decided to address the issue, in her own beautiful way.

"While we're on the topic of juvenile party games, do you know the game, 'Seven minutes in heaven'?" she asked.

"We played it when I was in middle-school," Lisa said, not understanding how this was relevant.

"As my dare to you, Owen," Alicia explained, "I want to have a few minutes with you somewhere private. I just want to talk. Would it be OK?"

Her voice was very soft. Her eyes were very kind. I was a bit bothered by her being alone with me, wearing nothing but this very-very sexy lingerie, but I was convinced she was not trying to seduce me, but rather make sure we were on the same page, and then either continue the game with me on board, or end it.

=============

We went to her bedroom, and sat on the edge of her bed.

"I see you're not really into this game," she said, in the same soft voice.

"It's weird for me, you know... I don't understand why we're playing. You are obviously crazy about Joey, and he's crazy about you. I love Song, and have a beautiful friendship with Lisa. Why are we doing this?"

"Do you think, if we played around with each other, this would change things for Joey and me? Or for Song, Lisa and you?" she asked, and looked straight into my eyes.

I thought for a moment. "For us, I don't think this will change a thing. We have a strong relationship. But you guys are dating what, a month?"

"A month is plenty, believe it or not. When it's the one, you know after one day. Hell. You know in an instant. You don't have to wait a whole month to know these things. Joey is to me what Song and Lisa are to you."

"Song and Lisa are not the same thing to me," I corrected her. "Song is the love of my life. Lisa is my best friend."

"I understand you don't feel the same way about them," she said, "but telling yourself Lisa is 'just a friend' is lying to yourself. You love her, and she loves you. I see how you look at each other, how you touch each other. You don't need to read a thousand books to figure this one out."

I smiled at her. The thought about me loving Lisa came to my mind, but I always shut it down. I was probably too afraid to entertain the possibility of loving two women at the same time. I was probably afraid of what this may do to my relationship with Song.

"Anyways," Alicia said, "we're digressing. I don't think us playing around tonight would hurt how Joey and I feel towards each other, or how Lisa, Song and you feel about each other. Am I wrong?"

"You're not wrong," I said, "but I don't understand why."

"Why are Joey and I trying to get intimate with the three of you?"

"I understand Joey," I said. "He liked Song and Lisa very much."

I regretted saying that right after these words left my mouth. I was afraid they would hurt the nice woman who was sitting next to me, nearly naked, on the edge of the bed.

She noticed I regretted that sentence and caressed my naked back with a soft hand.

"I know he's attracted to both girls," she said with a smile, "Especially Song. They are both beautiful, but Song is very, very special. I'm not bothered by this. On the contrary, I want to see him with them."

"But why?"

"Because I love him."

"I don't understand."

"I'll tell you a funny story. Do you wanna hear it?"

"Sure."

"After our dinner together at that restaurant, Both Joey and I were like super horny. We fucked like three times a day, for four days straight. We never fucked that much. Not even after our second date, when we were both craving for sex and getting to know each other's body.

Anyways, after these four days, I tried to confront him, asking him why he was so horny. Then he told me that he actually fucked your girlfriends, and that he was still very much attracted to them. I told him I was horny because I was attracted to you."

"Really? To me?" I asked in surprise, "But you have... Joey..."

She smiled from ear to ear. "Yes, I have Joey. I love Joey. I mean, I LOVE Joey, if you know what I mean," she said, while gently placing her hand on my pants, over my thigh. "He is everything I could never afford to dream of having. But you are not him. You are more like the guy I did imagine I'd be with. You're more the cuddly kind, if you don't mind me saying it."

"Not at all," I said, smiling at her.

"So, I love having Joey's big cock inside me, but sometimes I feel I'm missing on the cuddly variety. It's kind of what I was missing on MY dream when I chose Joey - every girl's dream.

"I guess, it's like Joey misses on the thinner, smaller tits variety when he chose me. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I guess so," I said.

"Do you know what happens next in the story?" she asked me.

"No idea," I said honestly.

"We decided we want to have you guys over, and fuck you together. The thought about us fucking the three of you together made us even more horny. We couldn't sleep that night. I don't know how many times we fucked. I lost count at five. Eventually, Joey dried out and I was so sore we couldn't go on."

I was very aroused by her little story. Like Song, she had this very casual attitude towards sex. She just shared with me such intimate details about her relationship with Joey, and at the same time, let me feel so good about myself.

For many times in my relationship with Song, and then with Lisa, have I thought what they were doing with a guy like me. They are both beautiful women. Each in her own special way. Any one of her could, if she wanted, have any guy she wanted. I'm sure of it.

And they chose me. At least, Song did, and Lisa chose Song, and I came with the package. Or maybe Lisa also chose me. I don't know. But why? I'm a regular guy. I'm not that tall, not muscular, I have a medium-size penis and when we fuck, I usually cum before they do. Why do they need me, and not some stud like Joey?

Alicia was smiling at me kindly as I was ruminating. "You and I are not that different, you know," she said. "We both are regular guys lucky enough to find amazing sex partners," she said as if she read my thoughts. "But you know what? They are the ones who are really lucky."

"They are? Why?"

"Because they have us. Because we give them things that are not just sex. We give them affection. We listen to them, attend to their every need. This makes the sex we're having with them more special, not just a mechanical procedure.

"Sex is 90% in our mind, and only 10% in our body, or so I read somewhere. Our partners are very good with the 10%, and I have to agree, this part is important. But we give them the 90%. That's the part we're good at."

"How do you know that about me?" I asked.

"I saw you with them," she said. "How supportive you are. How you caress them softly and kiss them. You really-really love both of them. You care for them. They're lucky to have you."

"Thank you," I said.

Her kind words made me feel much better. She made me think differently about my relationship with Song and Lisa, and made me realize she had the same thoughts about her own relationship, but unlike me, it looked as if she had it figured out. This is not something she read in a book. She had to feel it. All of the sudden, I was in awe of her.

"Do you want us to go on with the game?" she asked me softly, caressing my arm.

I looked at her. I started with her eyes, but now I allowed myself to lower my eyes down to her body. She was sexy as hell. All of the sudden, I wanted her so much. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to push my hard cock deep into her pussy and fill her up with my cum. I wanted to do it right there and then, screw the other guys. They can wait for their turn.

But I restrained myself. I decided to trust the game to lead us to where I wanted to go.

"Yes," I told her, "I want to."

"Great, but I need you to do something for me before we go back there."

"Anything," I said.

"I want you to kiss me, Owen."

I brought myself to her lips, and we shared a delicate kiss. Then we smiled at each other and she said:

"Now I'm ready to go back to the game. Shall we?"

=================

We came back to the living room. As we did, Alicia asked Joey if he could help her in the kitchen for a moment, and they both went into the kitchen, as I took my place between Song and Lisa.

"Are you OK?" Song asked me, "Do you want us to quit the game?"

"I'm great," I smiled at her, "Alicia is a wonderful person. I want us to continue, if that's OK."

"Of-course it's OK!" song smiled.

"Did you fuck her back there?" Lisa asked, whispering, touching my arm.

"No way!" I said. "We just talked."

"But you are going to fuck her later tonight?" she tried again.

"I think so," I said quietly. "I hope so."

Lisa caressed my crotch through my pants and said, looking at both Song and me, "I hope so too. I also want to fuck her. She's so sexy. Too bad she's straight. She's such a waste..."

"I don't think Joey thinks so," I said, just before the two of them got back into the living room.

Alicia came in carrying a fruit plate. Joey was buttoning his pants. I guess Alicia was horny after our little chat so she called Joey to the kitchen with the fruit plate as an excuse, and reached into his pants, caressing his dick, or maybe even giving him a head. Thinking about what this chat did to Alicia got me even more aroused.

"Well, it's obvious we all want to get each other naked," Song said as Joey and Alicia sat down. "So maybe we just go around the room, each of us removing an article of clothing?"

"Great idea," Alicia said cheerfully. "Are you volunteering to go first?"

"Sure thing!" Song said, and quickly removed her bra.

We were all surprised at her choice, as she still wore pants she could have removed without revealing anything of importance, but I guess that was not her intent.

"Well, do you like them?" she asked our surprised hosts.

"Very much," Alicia said, smiling.

Joey was just smiling. He'd seen these boobs before, but looked aroused to see them again.

"I guess I'm next," said Alicia, and slowly undid her own bra.

She moved her eyes between the three of us as she slowly removed her bra, revealing her big, beautiful breasts. They were each about the size of a grapefruit, with large brown areolas at their ends. At the center of each areola was a small, brown nipple.

"Do you like them?" she asked us. We all nodded, and she smiled. "Joey?" she said, "You're next."

Joey got up, and removed his pants. Through his boxers, his erection was well visible.

Alicia touched him through his boxers as he sat down. The two of them smiled at each other, and then turned to Lisa.

Lisa took off her pants, revealing her pink panties, with a unicorn print on them.

"Again," she said, "I wasn't expecting to undress in front of an audience tonight. I could have chosen sexier panties."

"No, that's great," Alicia said, "I love unicorns."

It was my turn to remove my pants, and I did so with a smile, looking straight at Alicia, who smiled back at me. I believe she could notice my dick was erect underneath my underwear.

Then her eyes moved over to Song. Song smiled and got up from the couch. She unbuckled her jeans and removed it from her body, along with her panties. Her small, beautiful butt just a foot away from my face.

I looked at Alicia and Joey. They both looked amused by Song's rush to get naked, and both seemed satisfied by her amazing, fully shaved pussy.

"Do you like it?" Song asked both of them.

Alicia looked at Joey and caressed his dick through his boxers.

"We both do," she answered.

"Do you find it arousing, Alicia?" Song asked.

Alicia smiled at her. "I think you have a beautiful pussy," she said, "but I'm still straight. I'm not attracted to it. Sorry."

"But I am," said Joey, to Song's visible satisfaction.

Alicia was next, and her tiny panties were all that was left for her to remove. She got up, and removed them slowly.

"Your pussy is not the only fully-shaved one in the room," she said to Song as she revealed her beautiful, fully-shaved pussy. "You can't have hair if you want to get into one of these babies," she said, and gestured towards the g-string that was now in her hand.

Then she turned to me. "Do you like my pussy, Owen?" she asked. I was a bit embarrassed by her directness, but was also very aroused.

"Very much," I said quietly.

"Would you like to get inside it later this evening?" she asked.

I knew the answer for that, and so did anyone else in the room. But it was still hard to get the words out of my mouth with everybody listening.

"Yes," I whispered.

She smiled at me, and sat down, and patted Joey on his arm. "Your turn, stud. Show them what you've got," she said to him.

Joey got up from his chair, and without a word removed his boxers. His large dick was fully erect. I looked at both Song and Lisa as they were eyeballing his dick. Then I gave each of them a kiss on the cheek, as if I was telling them I was OK with them being aroused by it. I was OK with them wanting this dick inside them.

"Lisa, you're up," Alicia said as Joey sat down.

Lisa reached for the buckle on her bra, and removed it.

"Nice rack!" Alicia said, and then clarified, "Just noting, not switching sides."

We all laughed at her comment.

Now it was my turn. I got up, and removed my underpants. My dick was now fully erect.

"Nice dick!" Alicia said with a naughty smile. "I'm happy you're all ready for me!"

After saying that, Alicia looked at Joey, and they smiled to each other. She grabbed his dick and massaged it, letting us know they were both getting off on this idea.

Lisa was the only one not fully naked. She fixed this problem really quickly, by removing her panties. After she sat back down she opened her legs a little, and entered a finger between them, touching herself softly.

"Still not changing sides?" she asked Alicia, who was watching her very carefully.

Alicia did the same, sticking her index finger between her legs, touching her own labia very gently, as if she was taking her own temperature there.

"No, I'm still more turned own by Owen's dick than by your pussy. Sorry."

"But are you just a little turned on by my pussy? Or Song's maybe?"

"Maybe a little," Alicia smiled. "I'll tell you what, now that we're all naked, how about the two of you show me what I'm missing. How a about Song and you show Joey and me how you make sweet lesbian love?"

Lisa and Song exchanged smiles. Song was licking her lips as she was saying, "I'm so hungry for your pussy right now, Lisa."

I got off the couch to let the two girls have room, but Alicia suggested we take the party to the bedroom. "We're all going to be more comfortable there," she said.

===========

We moved over to the bedroom. On their way, Alicia and Joey grabbed chairs from the dining table, and brought them to the bedroom. There, Alicia gestured towards the bed and said, "Please, all three of you, show us how much you love each other."

Alicia and Joey took the chairs as we got on the bed. Song and Lisa exchanged looks, as if they were deciding who goes in first. Without words, Lisa lay on her back and spread her legs, while Song lay on her chest, between her legs, and started licking her.

I looked at Lisa's face as she started taking pleasure from Song. She looked at me and we kissed softly.

"Kiss my tits," she asked me, and I did. I moved down on the bed and licked her nipples and kissed them. Lisa's breathing became heavier as Song got her close to an orgasm. I recognized the best moment to do so, and gave her a gentle bite on one of her nipples. She screamed for a second, and then moaned in pleasure. Then I moved back to face her. I looked at her expression as she started to cum.

"Do I really love her?" I thought to myself, watching her. "Is it as simple as that?"

I looked at our audience. Joey and Alicia sat on their chairs, next to each other. Alicia was stroking her boyfriend's large, erect dick, while he was fingering her. They were both looking at Lisa having a long, vocal, beautiful orgasm. When Alicia saw I was looking at them she smiled at me, and blew me a kiss through the air.

Song got up, and sat next to Lisa on the bed. She kissed her softly on her forehead, as her lips were grasping for air. Lisa's eyes were closed and she didn't respond to Song's sweet kiss.

Then Song kissed me. Her face was soaking with Lisa's juices, and after we kissed, so was mine.

"Would it be OK," she started asking me.

"Go, fuck his brains out." I told her, without waiting for the end of her question.

She smiled at me and kissed me again, this time more passionately. Then she went over to Joey.

Alicia stood up to give Song room. Joey reclined a little on the chair, making room for Song to sit on top of him. Song caressed his dick with her hand before spreading her legs, one on either side of the chair, lowering herself towards his dick.

I saw Alicia looking at them, smiling, as Song started riding her boyfriend. Song let out a moan as she felt the full extent of Joey's dick, but unlike the first time, now she knew exactly what to expect and this moan was one of pleasure.

We all watched as she rode him wildly, jumping up and down. "Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me with your big, fat cock."

Alicia sat on the edge of the bed, next to Lisa, who had now opened her eyes. We all looked at our loved ones having wild sex with each other. Alicia reached with her hand and caressed me gently on my arm. Then she caressed Lisa's cheek.

Lisa caressed Alicia's arm and said softly, "Still not too late to switch sides."

Alicia lowered herself to Lisa's face and gave her a small, gentle kiss.

"I'll think about it," she whispered, and kissed her again.

Then she smiled at me. "I want you," she said, her hand caressing my lower abdomen, close to my dick.

I sat up and kissed her softly.

We were interrupted by Song's uncontrolled orgasm. It sounded stronger than the one she had the last time she fucked Joey. After a few seconds, she got off him and sat on the chair next to him, all shivering.

As I saw her like that, I jumped out of the bed and got to her.

"Are you OK?" I asked, caressing her on her shoulders and her chest, feeling her heart beating fast and hard.

She looked at me, breathless, and smiled as much as she could. Her eyes said, "I'm fine. Actually, I'm great! I just had an amazing orgasm!"

I hugged her, and she hugged me. After a few minutes of just hugging, as her breath started coming back, she started kissing me passionately all over my face.

"I love you so much," she said with tears in her eyes, "I needed this hug so much! You're so great!"

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers