Our Song Ch. 06: Alicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
98 Followers

Meanwhile, Joey walked over to the bed and asked,

"Who of you, lovely ladies, would want me to fuck her next?"

"I do!" Lisa said and opened up her legs.

Joey looked at Alicia for a second, and she told him, "You heard the lady. Fuck away!"

Joey lay on top of Lisa and got inside her. He started pounding her hard and strong. Lisa started moaning right away as his large dick got all the way inside her.

"Is it OK?" he asked her, "Or am I hurting you?"

"No," she replied, "It's great. I love your giant cock inside me. Fuck me hard!"

He did. Lisa's moans got louder and louder. Song and I both watched her as she tilted her head wildly left and right, sighing loudly, almost shouting.

Joey came seconds after her, that is, he started cumming during her orgasm. His body shrunk as he shot his cum inside Lisa's pussy, he let out loud moans and almost screamed of pleasure. They both came down at about the same time, and remained in this position, Joey lying on top of Lisa, for a minute or so.

Alicia caressed her boyfriend's back as he was getting his breath back. While doing so, her eyes were on me.

"She wants you to play with her," Song told me, "go over there. I'm OK now. I'll watch you as you fuck her."

=================

I went over to the other side of the room. Alicia got off the bed and stood in front of me, smiling at me. She reached forward and grabbed my hands. We stood there for a few seconds, just looking at each other, holding hands.

Then she got closer to me and raised her head towards me. I lowered my face to hers and we kissed. For a moment I looked around the room as I saw three pairs of eyes watching us, but she laid a soft hand on my cheek and turned my face back to her.

"Don't look at them," she said. "They all had their fun. Now it's our turn to have ours. Just you and me."

I smiled at her and kissed her once more.

She hugged me softly, pressing her big breasts into me. I ran my hands along her back.

She grabbed my butt. Her hand was soft, and her touch was amazing. I grabbed her butt too.

Then she turned around, pressing her back against me. My penis was pressed against her lower back. I held her shoulders, but she lowered my hands to her breasts. I touched them, massaged them a little, and felt her nipples hardening.

"How do they feel?" she asked me.

"They feel great," I said. "You have amazing boobs."

"I thought you were more into the smaller kind," she noted.

"It's not the size that matters to me," I said, "It's the person to whom the they are attached."

She twisted her neck to face me, and with her hand she guided me to her lips. We exchanged a sensual kiss.

"Good answer," she said. "I believe it's true for dicks as well."

While saying that, she reached behind her back, and gave my dick a little stroke with her fingers.

Then she took my right hand, that was cupping her right breast, and lowered it to her pussy.

"I'm so wet, Owen," she said.

I felt her wetness. I moved my finger between her wet vagina and her clit, massaging it in a circular motion. She sighed in pleasure as I did that. She reached back with her hands and pressed my shoulders towards her.

Then she turned back to face me. She looked down at my penis, and started stroking it with her hands. Then she sat on the edge of the bed and gestured me to come closer. She took my dick with one hand, and placed it in her mouth. She sucked it once, and then she looked up at me and said:

"One of the advantages in having a boyfriend with such a large dick, is that you learn how to suck it really well. You learn how to shove it deep into your mouth, because otherwise, he wouldn't even feel it."

Then she shoved my entire dick in her mouth. I have no idea how she did it, but it felt amazing. She sucked it a few times and then reclined a little on the bed and just looked at me.

Lisa and Joey were now sitting on the edge of the bed on its other side. Both of them, looking at us. I saw Song was too, from her place on the chair.

Alicia lay down on the bed and placed a hand between her legs.

"Do you want me?" she asked. "Do you want to stick your hard cock in my cunt?"

"I want you so much!" I told her, aroused by her choice of words, not thinking about the six eyeballs watching us. "I want to fuck you so badly!"

"So come fuck me," she said, and spread her legs wide open.

I got on top of her, and slid my dick inside her.

"Fuck me, Owen," she said, breathing, "Fuck me hard! Cum inside me. I want to feel your thick cum in my cunt."

There, this word again. I was so aroused. It felt so good and I wanted this to last forever, but a few seconds after she said this sentence, I came. I came hard inside her. I felt my heart almost popping out of my chest. I crashed on Alicia, and she hugged me warmly.

"I'm sorry I came so fast," I told hear, breathing heavily. She shushed me, and said, "It was beautiful, seeing you cum like that. Did you enjoy it?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

"Don't worry about me," she said, "I think Lisa was looking at my pussy with hungry eyes earlier. I think I'm going to give her a go at it. What do you think?"

I smiled at her, and kissed her softly on her cheek. I loved the idea. I rolled off her and we both smiled at Lisa.

"Really?" Lisa asked her. "You really want me to eat you up?"

"I want you to fuck me," Alicia said, "the same way Song fucked you. I want to cum as hard as you did. Do you think you can do this for me?"

"I can surely try," Lisa said, with a candid smile.

I looked a Joey. He was looking at Alicia with an incredible, loving look. I can't tell how seeing me fucking Alicia made him feel, but it was obvious the idea of Lisa fucking her was very arousing to him.

Alicia spread her legs again, this time to allow Lisa between them. Lisa started slow. She kissed Alicia first. First on her closed labia, and then on her inner thighs. Lisa ran a finger along Alicia's beautiful labia, and inserted it, just a little, into her vagina. Just to get it a little wet. Then she went up with the finger, opened Alicia's clitoral hood and started massaging her clit very-very gently.

Then she replaced her finger with her tongue and started licking it.

Joey got closer to Alicia, caressed her face and asked, "Do you like it? Do you like what she's doing to you?"

Alicia didn't answer. She just nodded and smiled at him.

Song got up of her chair and took a place on the edge of the bed, watching her girlfriend fuck the girlfriend of the guy who just gave her an earth-shattering orgasm.

Lisa decided to be bold, and got her finger inside Alicia. Alicia moaned with pleasure as she did that. As Alicia was already aroused and well lubricated by her encounter with me, Lisa moved fast through the stages, and started fucking her vigorously.

Alicia reached up to Joey's face and lead him to her for a quick kiss. She looked right into his eyes as she was experiencing an intense, beautiful orgasm.

After she came, Joey lay on the bed besides her, and hugged her warmly. I liked seeing them hug like this. I was happy they were so affectionate to each other.

I kissed Lisa. Her face was full of a combination of Alicia's juices, my cum and her own sweat. I licked her face and kissed her passionately.

Then Lisa got up from the bed and sat on the edge, near Song. They exchanged a passionate kiss.

I wanted to join them, but felt a hand pulling me back. It was Alicia. She wasn't quite done with me.

"I believe I can cum again," she told me. "Do you think you can too?"

I looked at her, and at Joey who was laying besides her. They both smiled at me. I checked my dick. It wasn't fully erect, but it was erect enough to get into someone's pussy, given it was wet enough. I guessed wetness was not a problem for Alicia, with the treatment she just received from Lisa.

"I think so," I said quietly.

Joey sat up and returned to sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling at both of us. Alicia spread her legs again, and invited me to lay on top of her for the second time.

"Come on, Owen, I want us to fuck again! I want us to cum together!"

She guided my half-erect dick into her pussy, and I started moving in and out of her, really slowly and carefully, so it doesn't pop out. She caressed me softly on my cheek.

"Does it feel nice for you?" she asked, "Being inside me?"

"Very much," I said.

"I like feeling you inside me," she said. "I like feeling you on top of me. You're so sexy!"

"You are very special," I told her. "I'm so happy for Joey he found you."

"But aren't you also happy for you? For being able to fuck me?"

That question hardened my dick inside her. She felt it and moaned in pleasure as she did.

"Yes," I said. "I'm very happy I can fuck you. I love your big breasts. I love seeing them bouncing as I fuck you. I love your pussy. I love how wet it is right now."

"Did you like seeing Lisa fuck me?" she asked.

"Oh yeah! I love seeing her fuck! She fucked you so good!"

"She did," Alicia said, breathing heavily. "Did you like watching me cum?"

"Very much," I said, also with heavy breathing. "Did you like watching me cum?"

"Very much! I want you to cum again inside me. I want you to shoot your swimmers into my cunt. I want you to..."

She didn't finish the sentence. Instead, she started tilting her head from side to side, breathing heavily. Then she started moaning louder and louder. Her moans soon became screams.

A few seconds after she started having this wild orgasm, I came inside her. This time, it was even more intense than the previous one. It felt like I shot tons of cum into her pussy. I could hear my own heartbeats pounding in my ears. I could feel my head spinning. I couldn't move, could barely breath. I crashed on Alicia, for the second time that evening, and we hugged for a while.

=================

Nobody wanted to be the one to tell the others that the party was over. None of us wanted it to end, but we were all exhausted. Eventually, Song was the bold one.

"I'm sorry guys, but I have a morning shift tomorrow," she said.

We all got back to the living room and picked up our clothes. As we were all dressed, we said our goodbyes.

"Thank you, Owen," Alicia said to me as I stood at the door. "You were a great partner tonight. It was really good for me."

"I liked it very much too, Alicia," I told her, and kissed her softly on the lips.

Lisa and Song hugged Joey, and Song also exchanged a small kiss with him. I shook his hand warmly.

Then Alicia turned to Lisa.

"You were my first, you know," she said. "I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to return the favor. Maybe next time..."

"I'd love that," Lisa said with a candid smile. "I'd love there to be a next time."

=================

Three weeks later, Alicia received a letter from the Carnegie Mellon University, notifying her she was eligible to a full, four year scholarship in a collage of her choosing, pending acceptance.

Thinking this must be a mistake, she called the university and asked regarding the letter. All they could say was that a scholarship on her name existed and was already payed for by a benefactor who preferred to remain anonymous. It took her a few more attempts and some convincing to get a name for the benefactor - The "Cheddleton Family Foundation".

She tried Googling this foundation. Nothing relevant came up, except for a record of this foundation being registered as a non-profit organization in Richmond, California, about three months earlier.

She did not understand why a California-based foundation would pay tens of thousands of dollars for allowing her, a woman from Pittsburgh, attend a prestigious Pittsburgh university. This question gave her the idea to Google the combination of "Cheddleton" and "Pittsburgh".

Most the results she found were not relevant, but one captured her eye, and she opened the link. She looked at the page and scrolled down to find what she was looking for, and when she did, she cried out for Joey.

Joey, who was in the kitchen fixing dinner for the two of them came quickly as he heard her.

"What happened, baby?" he asked.

"I know who gave me my scholarship," she said with tear in her eyes.

Joey and I go a way back. We did our master's together at CMU, and were working together in the same startup. We knew a lot about each other - where we both grew up, how many siblings we had, the names of our parents. But as for our loved ones, it so happened that we only mentioned them by their first names.

Alicia turned her laptop in Joey's direction. It was open on page listing the staff members of one of the departments of a major Pittsburgh hospital. Each name was accompanied by a picture, a degree and a job description.

And there she was. Short blond hair, deep blue eyes, and a heartfelt smile on her lips.

"Dr. Song Emily Cheddleton, MD, resident of internal medicine."

"I guess I'm going to collage," Alicia said in tears.

"I guess you are!" Joey said, and the two kissed passionately.

casiopea
casiopea
98 Followers