Our Spanish Odyssey

Story Info
Wife enjoys the exhibitionism and sex of Spain.
2.5k words
4.23
73.1k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
625 Followers

We took a three week vacation to travel through Spain. We flew into Madrid and spent a couple days there doing all the tourist things. We then took a train to Barcelona.

While traveling on the overnight train we met a man from England in the club car. His name was Harold and he was touring Spain for the summer. He planned on staying in Barcelona for a few days then head down to the Costa del Sol and visit the beaches. We told him that our plan was to do pretty much the same.

Before the night was over we agreed to hook up in Barcelona for a night on the town, Late in the evening Judy and I returned to our sleeper for the night.

Early the next morning we arrived in Barcelona and picked up our rental car and headed for our hotel. We spent a couple days sightseeing and club hopping at night.

On our second night we met up with Harold (who now became Harry). We went to a nice restaurant and then went to some discos. Harry and Judy hit it off really well...I think his very British accent helped him. They danced a lot and we became good friends during the next couple days. There was a bit of flirting going on; that is one of Judy's enjoyments and not to mention that whenever we go on vacation Judy does not pack any underwear. Neither bras nor panties. So Harry was enjoying the attention and the attractions.

We agreed to head south after our fourth day in Barcelona and Harry was to ride with us and share expenses and driving.

We decided to spend a few days in Benidorm. We found a hotel on one of the beaches and got two rooms. We crashed the first night and agreed to meet for breakfast and head for the beach. That night Judy told me that she was really enjoying flirting with Harry during the trip down and that she fantasized about him the night before. We didn't make any plans, but, I knew where this was heading and I was already getting turned on by it. We had great sex that night.

The next morning we met for breakfast and agreed to meet on the beach after we changed. Back in our room Judy came out of the bathroom with her beach coverup on and opened it to show me the suit she selected. Well, it was half a suit. Since we were in Europe she was looking forward to hitting the beaches like the European women; sans top. She was wearing a very tiny t-back...smaller than any g-string that I had seen. I asked her where she got it and she said she got it on line and had several more like it. This was certainly going to be an interesting trip.

We met Harry on the beach and his jaw dropped when Judy removed her cover-up. Her ass was completely naked as were her breasts and it was a good thing that she shaved her mound because she wouldn't have covered any hair with the small patch covering her front...In fact, throughout the day she was pulling the fabric from between her lips where it seemed to pull into.

We laid out in the sun and played in the surf. Harry had several opportunities to feel a naked breast as they rough-housed in the surf. I was laying on the beach when they came out of the water and Harry was trying unsuccessfully to hide a very stiff member in his swim trunks. When they approached he was complaining to me that Judy was trying to pull his suit off in the water. Judy said that it was only fair since he got to see so much of her. This sort of banter went on throughout the day.

Judy rubbed lotion on his back and said that he had to reciprocate by doing the same for her. I was getting turned on as he rubbed the lotion over her bare ass and thighs and she spread her legs for him to ensure that he didn't miss any spots. Her tiny string back was totally wedged in her crack and her bulging lips absorbed most of the fabric between her legs. She was swollen and obviously turned on and Harry could tell.

He rubbed the lotion on the exposed lips and Judy spread her legs even more. Harry looked at me and I just nodded. Judy's eyes were closed, but there was smile on her lips. The beach was not crowded, but there were quite a few people around and here was my wife being fingered in sight of everyone interested in watching.

She started to slowly grind to a rhythm that would soon take her over the top. She was softly moaning as Harry was hitting all the right spots. It didn't take long for her to reach a climax. Her eyes opened and she looked at me and muttered "Oh God! He's making me cum". She kept my gaze until she came back down.

Harry gently patted her bare ass and laid down next to her. She reached behind herself and felt his rock hard dick through his suit and slipped her hand inside and started to rub him up and down. She was facing me and he was laying up against her. He started to moan and Judy pulled her hand around front and it was covered with his cum. She wiped her hand off and said to nobody in particular "payback" and rolled on her back with her naked breasts pointing to the sky. Harry just stayed there beside her and we all continued to enjoy the sun.

Back at our room Judy and I had fantastic sex before we met Harry for a late lunch at the hotel restaurant then went up to our rooms to take a nap before going out. When she was ready to go out she looked gorgeous. She was wearing a short skirt that zipped in the front from bottom to top and a very thin pink top with tiny straps that showed plenty of cleavage and the outline of her nipples and, of course, nothing else. She looked hot.

We gathered Harry and went to this club/restaurant where we dined on tapas with our drinks rather than have a big dinner. By the time we got there things were starting to jump. It was crowded with lots of Spanish and other European funseekers. The entire place seemed sexually charged. Lots of women dressed as scantily as Judy and lots of guys playing the macho scene.

From our table we had a good view of everything and everybody got a good view of Judy as she had unzipped half her skirt to just below her naked pussy. The music was loud, fast and non-stop. Several men came over to ask Judy to dance. The ratio seemed like four guys to every woman in the place. She turned nobody down and was really having a great time.

When other men weren't asking her either Harry or I had her on the floor. As the evening turned into late night and the drinks flowed the entire placed seemed sexually charged. Lots of skin was exposed. Frequently while Judy danced she'd raise her arms over her head or a strap would fall and she was giving quite a show.

The guys were getting braver as the evening wore on and there was a lot of touching and rubbing while dancing. She backed into this guy she was dancing with and rubbed her ass into his groin and he reached his arms around her waist under her shirt. You could tell that his hands were cupped over her bare breasts. She just looked over at me. smiled and reached behind and pulled her skirt up a little so that her bare cheeks were rubbing into his crotch.

Our table was like a small round sofa around a small round table. When she sat she sometimes was on my end and sometimes on Harry's. Her skirt was so short that her bare ass was on the plastic. At one point she took Harry's hand and placed it between her legs and asked him to feel how wet she was. Harry did and licked his fingers and said that she tasted good, too.

By 4am the crowd was starting to thin and the guests were in various states of intoxication and most were rowdy. Lots of sexual foreplay was happening right on the dance floor. There were lots of flashing and very sensual dancing and Judy was right in the thick of it.

By this time everyone knew that she was naked under her skirt and top and most had seen what there was to see. She danced a dance with two other women and they virtually made love to each other on the dance floor...to the enjoyment of a huge audience. Earlier in the evening the dance floor was so crowded that the people could hardly move. She came back from a dance and told us that she was pushed skin-to-skin with her partner and felt a dick squeeze between her legs. She and the girl she was dancing with were playing with the swollen head that protruded between them. The head started to spirt all over the other girl's legs then withdrew.

Judy wasn't drunk, but, she was certainly high and really enjoying the evening. It was a solid six hours plus of male attention, exhibitionism and raw sexuality. Just the kind of night she enjoys. I was kept aroused all evening watching her play. She sat down for a bit and said that she had to cum and I brought her off right at the table.

By 5am we decided to head back to the hotel. In the cab back we were all talking about how erotic it was and how turned on we all were. Judy turned to Harry and grabbed him between his legs and commented on how hard he was. She looked at me and said we really needed to take care of this for him. I just smiled and nodded. She had been waiting for this.

We got to the hotel and headed for our rooms. Judy told Harry to come with us for a drink and some more fun. At our door I was working the key card and Judy was leaning against the wall. Her skirt had been unzipped up to her crotch most of the night now she pulled up the zipper and let it fall to the hall floor and slipped the top over her head. She was standing in the hall naked looking at Harry's reaction. I opened the door and we entered the room and before the door was closed she was at Harry's clothes. She was backing towards the bed as she pulled off his shirt and sat on the edge and started to remove his pants as he tried to get out of his shoes.

Within seconds both were naked and on the bed. Judy had engulfed his dick into her mouth and he was sucking on her swollen clit. She smiled with her eyes as she looked at me as I sat on the chair to watch the show. She was still sucking on him when she had her first orgasm. Her eyes got wide and she whimpered as she grounded into his face. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and squeezed it as she came. They rolled around on the bed and found each other's lips and tongues lashed out at each other.

Harry's hands were all over her body. He had her rock-hard nipples between his fingers and rolled them. This drives her crazy. He nibbled them and sucked them Kneading them with both his hands into his face. He rolled over on top of her and slid his still swollen dick inside of her. He reached behind her and spread her cheeks and was finger fucking her ass as his dick was doing the same to her pussy. Judy moaned as he reached his full extent and she looked over at me. Her eyes were glued to me as he started to pump. I could see his shining dick as it pumped in and out of her hairless pussy. He would come nearly all the way out and drive it back in again.

She started to tell him to fuck her hard as she was reaching that level again. She started to buck him as she came and he continued to pound her and she was crying for more. She grabbed the sheets with her hands and arched up, trying to get more of him, and held her breath as she climbed over the top. She was coming down when he started to lose his load and that seemed to drive her right into a second orgasm. All I heard was whimpering and "Oh my God!" as she told him to fuck her harder. He continued to pound until he slipped out of her and she just laid there totally exhausted.

Harry got up and dressed and I told him we'd see him on the beach tomorrow afternoon. He headed for the door and stepped out, but stepped back in before closing it. He said that Judy may want her clothes that she left in the hall then he was gone.

I stripped and started to play with Judy's nipples. Soon I was fucking her and she was screaming for me to push harder as she came. We didn't even get up to shower. We just slept as we were, our bodies entwined and my semi hard dick still inside of her.

We slept late and didn't stir until noon. Judy got up to shower first, she was still sticky with my cum, Harry's cum, her own juices and the cum from some unknown person from the dance floor on her inner thighs. When we were ready we headed for the beach where Harry was already enjoying the views.

Judy got his full attention when she removed her cover-up because her new suit was little more than clear plastic strings From behind she looked completely naked until you were up close and in the front the "string" widened a little, but did not cover her still very swollen pussy. She said that she was hungry and walked over to the hotel's beach bar and stood there among several admirers while she ordered some tapas and café con leche for all of us.

She was virtually naked on the beach and standing among a growing crowd around her at the bar where she was in animated conversation. Her bare breasts were rubbing the arms and bare chests of the men around her. From where I sat I could see her nipples standing out at attention. We still had two weeks to our vacation. This was certainly going to be an interesting one!

topo
topo
625 Followers