Our Spanish Odyssey Concludes

Story Info
He recounts wife's exhibitionsim and sexual activity.
3.4k words
4.25
44.6k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
628 Followers

This is the third part of our three-week vacation in Spain. Harry, our British friend, left us while we were in Benidorm. We spent two more days there enjoying the night life and the beaches. As Judy had promised, her bikini bottoms did get smaller. No top was required on the beach and she might as well not have worn any bottoms because she didn't hide anything. She loved to walk along the beach and relished in all the looks that she received. She enjoyed this more than going to the nudist beaches recommended to us because here there were lots of voyeurs and she enjoyed showing off for them. She played in the surf letting her 34C breasts bounce. She selected a spot to lie on the beach where there were plenty of guys to view her. She enjoyed walking up to the beach bars and set her bare ass on a stool or stand next to men drinking their coffee or sherry.

As I mentioned in earlier parts of this story, when we travel Judy wears no undergarments of any kind. They are not even packed. So when we go out at night she is naked under her short skirt and her breasts are visible through the thin material that she likes to wear. Suffice to say, that if there is a way for her to show her stuff, she will. She is one hell of an exhibitionist and I love to watch the reactions from the men she is teasing.

Now, to continue with our odyssey. We left Benidorm by rental car and headed down to Malaga and Torremolenos where, we were told, had some great beaches and night life. Traveling down the Cosa del Sol was amazing. There were beaches after beaches and so much to see. We had reservations at a clothing optional resort called Costa Natura. We arrived and checked in, stripped, and settled at the little bar by the pool for a relaxing evening. Actually, we found it quite tame and quiet so we planned to spend more of our time at the beaches and clubs outside the walls of the resort.

We slept in the next morning and made our way into Torremolenos. We found a great beach and settled in for the afternoon. Judy removed her top to reveal her naked breasts. There is a method she uses to do this. She makes sure to stand and not sit and she faces the largest group of men and removes her clothes setting a sense of expectation. You can almost hear the "ahhs" when she exposes herself. Every time she does this I know that it excites her. It's that moment of exposure when her nipples stand so far out. It was quite warm and her skin was already glowing from the moisture. Her smooth round mounds were inviting to say the least. When she unzipped her shorts and pulled them slowly over her hips, wiggling to get out of them you could sense that every male eye was on her. As she dropped her shorts to reveal her totally naked bottom, I had to look around to see the reactions. She sure was getting them!

Her bikini bottom was a clear plastic string in the back that was almost too small to see. When she turned and bent over to pick up her shorts she took her time to fold them neatly into a pile. All the time her bare ass was pointing at the largest group of men. You could easily see where the single strand of material split her pussy lips from behind. It was an awesome sight to watch especially knowing that this was all a part of Judy's little show. She stood to adjust the suit and I could easily see her pussy lips as the front was not much more than a string and was actually meant to run between those lovely lips. She was hiding nothing! She immediately strolled down to the beach to cool off and it was like the pied piper was heading for the beach. If the men weren't physically following her, their eyes were.

She splashed in the water and headed back to our lounge chairs and lay on her stomach and asked me to oil her up. This was another of her beach tools. She would spread her legs as I oiled her thighs and cheeks inviting me to indulge. I would tease her and move onto other areas knowing that a dozen pairs of eyes were watching what my hands were going to do. Then she'd roll over and I'd repeat the process. I oiled her breasts and rubbed her nipples and on down to her stomach and thighs. Again, Judy would spread her legs in invitation. And I would oil the mound, rub a little between her legs and move on. In my mind I could hear the men gasp.

During the course of the afternoon we walked along the beach and sat at a little beach cabana and had a light lunch of tapas and beer. Judy was the center of attention wherever she went. She'd slide across the bar and reach for a bowl of snacks and her bare breasts would be pressed up against the bar leaving a trail of oil. We played a game of fubol and had several men cheering her onto victory.

While at one of the cabanas, we met another couple from the area; Margo and Carlos. We were telling them of our trip to date and what our plans were for our last week. Margo was very beautiful and was wearing a very skimpy bikini bottom and no top. A very beautiful woman. Carlos managed a trucking company and was into soccer and bullfights. We really enjoyed their company and conversation. After some discussion we were invited to their "villa" for lunch and a pool party the next day (Sunday).

We parted company as they had to be somewhere for the evening and we headed back to our spot on the beach. Judy went over to the shower area and started to clean up. This, too, attracted a lot of attention as she soaped up all of her body. She looked so sensual as she rubbed the suds over her breasts that were become beautifully tanned and she was extra careful to make sure that she got all the sand from her ass and her exposed mound. I have no doubt that some of the old men hanging around the bar near her were getting aroused. And, like before, when she soaped her legs and feet she was sure to aim in the proper direction to give her the best exposure.

We gathered our things and head for our car to go back to Costa Natura. As we were walking, she said to me that we needed to hurry because she was so hot and needed to be fucked. We got back to our villa and had great sex on the patio overlooking the blue water of the Mediterranean. She really was hot and wanted to be fucked as soon as we walked into the door. I had been aroused throughout the day and was in need of immediate relief as well.

We had some rough sex where we both came (Judy several times) and then we settled into a nice sensual period of lovemaking that relaxed us. Our sex when we are turned on is almost animalistic. It is like our sole purpose is to get physically satisfied. We tore into each other and once we had been satisfied we took the time to enjoy each other's body and sex was more giving than taking. When I went down on her I could feel her nerves twitching as she was working herself up to orgasm. I could taste her juices mixed with my cum and the entire experience was heightened by the fact that we were laying on our patio that could be observed from anybody in a higher villa than ours. I slid into her so easily because of both of our juices.

While I was moving in and out we talked about the experiences of the day and how she felt showing off and how it made me feel. Just talking about her exhibitionism and that fact that she was practically nude in front of so many men brought her to an orgasm. She asked me to describe what I could see. Just how much of her body was on display and what was the reaction of the men around her. She told me that she actually came while sitting on a bar stool at one of the cabana bars. The string from her bikini bottom was touching her clit just right and she had a soft "rumble" while talking to the bartender.

We slept on the patio well into dusk and showered and dressed for a night on the town in Malaga. After her shower Judy slipped on a light yellow silky dress that was held up by a thin strap over one shoulder and was so short that it barely hid her naked assets underneath. (As I mentioned earlier, when we travel she does not pack panties or bras). Under the arms the dress was cut wide and provided a nice view of the mounds where her breasts start to form. She was beautiful and desirable. I was eager to get her out into public.

We went to a small disco/restaurant that was recommended to us. It was not crowded yet and we got a table close to a small dance floor. Judy sat facing the bar where several men were standing. Her dress was so short that it was impossible to sit and hide all her assets (not that she intended to hide anything). The men were older and I was surprised at their open admiration of her. We ordered tapas and the local beer and watched as the place began to fill. Soon the place was packed. We found our way to the dance floor and Judy continued to show her stuff. Whenever she raised her arms her dress rose high enough to provide a glimpse of her shaved pussy and lots of ass.

When she wasn't dancing with me, she was dancing with one of the men from the bar. Some looked old enough to be her father, but all seemed to get younger on the dance floor with Judy. Some were bold enough to rub her ass or get a handful of tit. When she danced slow she was intentionally grinding into them. She told me later that she felt a lot of stiff dicks. As the evening turned into early morning we found that some of the men had pulled chairs up to our table and were buying bottles of the local fino (dry sherry). Judy would come off the dance floor and plop down onto a lap and hands would disappear under the table.

These men were much older than the usual crowd we wind up with, but Judy was having a blast with them. And it was obvious that they were having a good time as well. They were all trying to be so macho and outdo each other. She told me later that she was finger-fucked by at least four different men during the course of the evening. I thought that she was going to give one old guy a heart attack when she sat on his lap facing him and planted her tongue down his throat while she unbuttoned his shirt and played with his chest. He was grabbing her bare ass under her dress and I knew that she was leaving a stain from her juices on his pants.

It was getting late and we were getting ready to leave. We asked the bartender to call us a cab when one of the old men offered to take us back to our resort. We agreed and left Judy's admirers behind and went with our new friend. He had a tiny car. Judy sat in the front while I twisted myself into the small backseat. During the ride back Judy and our unnamed driver were exploring each other. Judy's skirt was up around her waist exposing her shaved pussy and our friend had his finger in it. Judy had his pants unzipped and his dick pulled out and was pumping it.

He pulled into the parking lot outside our resort and Judy started pumping in earnest. She bent over and kissed the tip of his erect dick and tongued it as she pumped. She took it full in her mouth and pulled it out. Soon he was cumming all over himself and Judy's hand. She ceremoniously wiped her hand all over his chest kissed him and with a smile slide out of the car. Right behind her was me practically crawling out from the spaced called a rear seat. We said goodbye and walked toward the entrance to the resort. Judy knew that her friend was watching and turned around and slid off her dress and stood there naked. She then ran back to the car and stuck her head into the window and kissed our friend and handed him her skimpy dress. She told him to show it to his friends at the bar and tell them he had a good time. Then she walked naked into the resort.

In our villa we showered together where Judy went down on me and where we fucked standing up. Exhausted, we went to bed and slept until the sun was high. This was to be our next-to-the-last day and night at Costa Natura and we had a party to attend later in the day.

I woke with a terrific hard-on and spooned next to Judy and slid my dick into her still moist and swollen pussy. She pushed into my dick and moaned quietly as I reached over and massaged her naked breasts. I was kissing her next and ears when she told me to fuck her harder. I pulled out and rolled her over and entered her from the top and we fucked to a lazy in and out motion. I pulled on her ass and pulled her deeper inside of me as I came. I continued to pump as I softened and soon I could feel a low rumble in her stomach and knew she was about to cum. She came quietly and I rolled to her side and she rested her head on my shoulder.

Shortly there after she got up and left the villa naked to go down to the small shop to get sandwiches and fruit for lunch. After we ate, she showered again and fixed her hair and makeup for our party.

When she was ready, she was wearing a mid-thigh sun dress with a halter top. I knew there were no bra or panties and was already getting turned on. She carried her thong bathing suit and my suit in her purse and we left for our friends' home.

Margo and Carlos lived in a small villa on the hill overlooking Malaga. We followed their directions and found our way to their place. Carlos greeted us at the door and took us out to the patio. The patio had a pool and hot tub and overlooked the bay. There was a view of the bull ring in the distance and the blue water of the Mediterranean.

It was smaller than I had expected, but was really nice. There were five or six other couples there already eating tapas and drinking from a make-shift bar in the corner. All were in beach clothes or swim wear. Most of the women were topless with tiny t-back bottoms. The view was awesome! It was easy to see that our hosts were part of the "beautiful people" crowd. We changed into our beach clothes and when Judy walked out she got some heads to turn. She was wearing her bikini-dare bottom that hid nothing and the plastic strap ran down her ass and up between her pussy lips up to the strap around her hips. I believe it was the one she was wearing when she met our hosts.

Since Judy was fluent in Spanish, she was able to get right into the conversations. I speak it but had difficulty at times with the conversations. Carlo was cooking a whole pig on a spit over coals. Drinks were flowing and soon almost everyone was in the pool playing volleyball. I enjoyed watching all the tits bouncing in the pool.

We all watched the sun set and Carlos made a big deal of cutting up the roasted pig. We all ate and drank some fino sherry and started dancing to the music. Some went back to the pool, others to the hot tub and I began to notice that swim suits started to disappear. Judy and I joined the crowd and soon everyone was naked.

Some were still playing in the pool, lounging around, dancing and soaking in the hot tub. Carlos asked Judy to dance and took her to a corner of the patio and they were slow dancing. I watched as he started to caress her naked breasts that were pressed against his bare chest. She just rested her head on his shoulder and was giving him little kisses on his neck.

One of the other women came and took my hand and we headed for a lounge chair where she asked me to lie down and she started to suck me in front of everyone. I looked over and Judy was on another lounge and Carlos had her legs spread and his tongue was deep inside of her. I watched as he kissed up her belly and slid his dick into her moist pussy. She locked her legs around him and was pulling his ass into her. She had both her arms over her head pulling on the lounge as he rode in and out. It was a wild sensation having this beautiful black-haired beauty sucking on my dick while I watched my wife getting fucked. I was close enough to hear his balls slapping against her and hear the guttural moans as he was making her cum.

All around the room couples were engaged in one sexual act or another. Even in the pool! The woman sucking my dick stopped and sat up and straddled my dick and took it and slid it into her shaved pussy. She wanted to be in control and I was happy to let her. She was riding me like a horse and she was using her muscles in her pussy to squeeze my dick. It was quite a sensation! I had my hands full of her tits and felt her hold her breath as she came. She pushed down on me and stopped moving. She finished and started to move up and down again when I came inside of her. She smiled at me, kissed me then got off me.

I had lost track of Judy but saw her going down on another man sitting of the edge of the hot tub. Another man was fucking her from behind as she sucked this man's huge dick.

As the night wore on Judy was taken into the bedrooms by each of the men there and I had my share of each of the women. During the early hours of morning Margo announced that there were enough beds for everyone to spend the night and that each should select a partner of their choice and find an empty bed.

Judy was already down with somebody and Margo took me to her room and we had great oral sex before we fell asleep. I woke to an empty bed and went out to the patio where most of the guests were already drinking coffee and eating sausage, cheese and bread. I went over to Judy and kissed her and sat next to her. Couples were dressing and kissing each other as they departed. We said our goodbyes and thanked our hosts for a fantastic evening. Then headed back to Costa Natura.

When we got back we stripped off our clothes and headed down to the beach to enjoy our last day on the Costa del Sol. As we lay on our lounge chairs, Judy recounted her evening and each of the men that she fucked. She was telling me how the evening slowed as the men had difficulty performing. I told her that my last encounter was oral for the same reason.

We napped under the shade of our cabana and woke in time for an early dinner and decided that we'd spend our last night quietly enjoying each other.

The next day we packed our things and drove to Seville where we caught our flight to Madrid and on back to the USA.

topo
topo
628 Followers