Our 'Special' Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I dropped Judy off at her car, I headed back home with a satisfied smile on my face and a song in my heart.

As I entered the house, Sherry had all of her ammunition in place and was waiting to ambush me. She tore into me with anger in her voice, "just what the hell were you up to last night with that, that hussy?"

"I guess Judy and I were doing the same things that you and Ken were doing, we fucked like minks," I answered calmly, with a shit-eating grin on my face - I loved it.

"You bastard, you have no right to bring another woman into my house. You're a married man."

"Did all that fucking that you and Ken did last night affect your memory? Was it not you, a married woman, who humiliated me, your husband, and went off with another man last night?"

That put her on the defensive, "y-yes, but that doesn't give you the right..."

"The fuck it doesn't," I interrupted angrily. "You opened Pandora's box last night, my dear, now you're going to have to live with the consequences."

"B-but I don't want you fucking other women, you're my husband," she responded meekly.

"You should have remembered that I was your husband last night." I paused and went on, "I've been thinking and I've made some decisions regarding our relationship."

"What do you mean?"

"Here's the way things are going to be from now on. I'm not finished with Judy, I like her and I intend to keep on seeing her."

"B-but..."

I sternly interrupted her, "keep quiet until I finish. I'm telling you how it's going to be from now on. Anytime you decide that you don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out."

She was shocked and speechless, as she didn't expect that from me, I had never been very assertive with her. My experience with Judy had given me a shot of much needed confidence.

"Last night you told me, you didn't ask me, that you were going with Ken. From now on things will be a lot different around here. I'll be telling, not asking, you what to do. Do you understand?"

She was still in a state of shock, but managed a meek, "y-yes."

"Now, the first thing I want from you is a blow-job, get down on your knees and suck my cock. And you had better be good."

She quietly dropped to her knees in front of me, undid my pants, pulled out my cock and proceeded to suck it like she had never done before. As drained and sore as I was from my session with Judy, I quickly got hard as she bobbed her head back and forth over my shaft and swirled her tongue around the head. I could feel the power that comes with being in control, and it aroused me even more. I soon felt myself building to another climax, but I pulled out of her mouth before I came, I had other plans.

"Now, take off your clothes and bend over the back of the couch, with your ass up in the air."

Once again, she obeyed without a word.

I positioned myself behind her, fingered her pussy and found that she was sopping wet. It occurred to me that she may have been wet from her dalliances with Ken, or she may have been aroused at what I was doing to her. It mattered not, I inserted two fingers into her pussy and used her juices to lubricate her ass hole. Blow-jobs from her had been rare over the years, but she had never, ever let me fuck her in the ass, and I was determined to do it, right then and there. It took awhile before she relaxed enough for me to get two fingers into her back door, but she did, and without complaint. When I thought she was ready, I stuck my cock into her pussy to lubricate it, moved it up a notch, and began to penetrate her ass hole. I wasn't very gentle and I could tell that she was experiencing some pain, as was I, but I didn't care. I could also see that she was breathing very heavily, she was obviously very aroused over the prospect of getting ass fucked.

It took several minutes, but I finally got my cock all the way in and began a very slow rhythmic in and out movement. It only took a few strokes before the "ughhs" became "oohs" and she began pushing her ass back to meet my increasingly forceful thrusts. I pulled almost out of her, stopped and asked, "what do you want me to do now, you fucking bitch?"

"Fuck me, fuck me in my virgin ass hole," she gasped, in a barely audible voice.

"Beg me, you whore who humiliates your husband and fucks other men, beg for it!"

The combination of the dirty talk, the humiliation and the pleasure that she was receiving from the ass fucking really had her aroused, "please, please fuck my ass. I want to feel your hard cock ramming my ass hole. Ooh, please."

I resumed the thrusting and continued to pick up the tempo until I was ramming her hard and fast. She came in a screaming loud and spasmodic orgasm. I came within a few minutes of her, and shot whatever semen I had left into her bowel.

I pulled out of her ass and pulled her around to her face me and pushed her down to her knees. "Now clean me off," I ordered. She did so without a complaint, then rushed off to the bathroom, presumably to throw up.

I felt vindicated and was on a major high. I had gained the upper hand and the only question that remained was how I was going to play it out.

Our sex life from that point on was never better. I had been jump-started by the events of that weekend. I maintained control, and she loved it as much as I did.

Even though my marital sex life had improved dramatically, I wanted to continue to see Judy, and did so two more times, both at her place, before another major change in our relationship occurred. Judy confided to me that she was bi, and that she found Sherry to be an attractive woman. She asked if we could have a threesome, and I readily agreed.

I immediately became excited about the prospect of sharing naked body parts with two desirable women. What self-respecting, red-blooded male wouldn't love to have the opportunity that lay before me?

Of course I had no idea what Sherry might think of the arrangement, but since she hadn't left me to that point, I felt confident that I could coerce her into at least one session with Judy.

Judy and I set it up for one Saturday evening, but I didn't tell Sherry what was going to happen. I merely told her that Saturday was a special day and that we were going to experience a few new things, sexually. She looked worried when I told her, but she agreed to do whatever I asked.

Judy showed up about 7:30 pm and, much to my surprise, Sherry was very civil to her, a bit aloof, but civil. As we sat down in the family room, there was a noticeable tension in the air. The room was quiet as I was trying to think of a way to tell Sherry what the game plan was.

Sherry made it easy for me as she came out with, "well, I suppose we're all here to get naked, why don't we get on with it."

After recovering from the mild shock, we all stood up and began disrobing at the same time. As soon as we were naked, I ordered Sherry to sit on the edge of the couch and spread her legs, which she did. Judy knew what was next and she knelt in front of Sherry and began to entice Sherry's pussy with her tongue. I glanced at Sherry's face and her expression was not one of contempt or disgust, in fact she seemed to be enjoying the tongue lapping.

Judy spread her legs and stuck her ass up in the air as high as she could and I positioned myself behind her. I felt her pussy and she was already wet, so I guided my stiff rod into her fuck hole from behind. I began to pump Judy's cunt as I watched Sherry's face. Her eyes were mostly closed and she was moaning a bit, seemingly building to an orgasm. After a short while, she opened her eyes, saw me fucking Judy and cut loose with a convulsive orgasm.

As I watched Sherry thrusting her hips into Judy's face, I lunged into Judy's cunt and deposited my full load. I only had to pump a few more times before Judy also shuddered in orgasmic delight.

Judy and I collapsed onto the floor, recovered a bit, looked up at Sherry's face, and saw a satisfied smile. Without being prompted, Sherry said, "wow! That was all right. Why haven't we done this before?"

The three of us chuckled in unison and embraced one another. After a few minutes, Sherry again surprised us by suggesting that she and Judy trade places. "I've always wondered what a cum-filled pussy tastes like," she offered.

That night was the beginning of a new and exciting sexual arrangement. The three of us have been getting together for similar lust-filled sessions at least three or four times a month since - and we all love every minute of it. I hope nothing changes until I just can't get it up any more.

With two sexy women to keep me satisfied, I'll probably fuck myself into an early grave. But when I go, it'll be with a big smile on my face.

Any and all comments are appreciated.

12