Our Special Day

Story Info
The perfect ending to our wedding day.
2k words
4.62
13.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what I consider the most beautiful wedding ever, we went on our way to the elevator. We are headed to our suite, the one you have reserved for us.

While waiting, you pull me toward you and kiss me gently.

Looking at me you say, "I love you so much. It makes me incredibly happy that you are finally my wife."

Those around us see me in my wedding dress and you in your tux, smile and offer us their congratulations.

We kiss again in the elevator, as we hold hands, the events of our special day begin flowing through my mind.

................................................................

I woke up to a beautiful sun-shiny day. I took a warm shower to calm my nerves, My thoughts were filled with you. I knew in my heart that you would love me forever.

As I sit in the chair, staring at myself in the mirror Tracy does my hair. I love the small flowers she arranges in it. After doing my hair, she applies my make up. I can really feel the butterflies in my stomach now. Slipping into the most beautiful dress ever, I step to the mirror and look at myself. The dress is a white strapless, tight around the bust area, big and flowing on the bottom. It is just like a princess would wear in the most romantic fairytale.

I have some time to myself and think back to how we met and how we have come so far.

I never thought I could meet true love on line. But after talking to you for months and then meeting you I knew it would last forever.

Meanwhile, you are spending the morning with your boys, Ethan and Logan. It was a stressful road for them, but the early sadness quickly turned to smiles and hugs. Their acceptance of me was much easier than I imagined, and the last few months especially had turned into laughter and enjoyment. We were our own family now with our own story to write, and today was the first chapter.

Before I know it I am standing outside the little chapel door. When I hear the music start, the butterflies flutter even more. I take a deep breath and look down the aisle. As my eyes reach the end of the aisle, I look, and there "you" are. You look so handsome in your tux. There is a sweet smile on your face. Your smile makes my butterflies go away and I know in my heart the man of my dreams is going to spend the rest of my life with me.

I slowly walk down the isle towards you, smiling the entire way. When I finally reach you, you lift your hands and take mine in yours. I feel more relaxed than ever, just knowing you are there with me.

In your smile I can see the joy and happiness that this day has brought you, that it has brought us both. I know our life together will be special and unique. Through your eyes I can see your commitment and desire for me. The next thing I remember is you saying, "I do."

"I do more," I respond with a smile.

The inside joke brings a smile to your face, You press your thumb and index finger together and mouth the words, "only this much."

We exchange rings and the minister announces, "I now pronounce you man and wife." Turning to you he says, "You may kiss your bride."

You take my face in your hands, lean in slowly and gently press your lips against mine. I feel as though I have melted. I put my arms around you and hold our kiss for what seems an eternity.

The minister turns to our family and says, "Please congratulate Mr. and Mrs. Michael Parker."

Because our wedding is in Las Vegas, we don't have many people to celebrate with. We enjoy a nice quiet dinner with your parents, my parents, my cousin Chad, my and aunt and uncle, and of course your sons Ethan and Logan. We are surrounded with the people who are so special in our lives.

During dinner you hold up your glass and make a toast. "To my family, my sons, and the new love of my life, may everyone find happiness just as I have."

As dinner ends, the waiter walks out with a small, 3-tiered chocolate cake, our favorite. Our families watch as you cut two small pieces. I pick one up and you pick up the other. Slowly we both move the pieces to each others mouths.

I say, "Be Nice" and you laugh.

You slowly place yours in my mouth and I place mine in yours. You lean in and kiss me once again. Mmmm ... I can taste the chocolate frosting off your lips.

Our families clap. We look over at them, almost having forgotten they are there.

The waiter returns and cuts the cake for us. We have him give the entire top tier to the boys and let them eat their hearts out, knowing that their sugar high will be spent with your parents that night.

After dinner with our families, we say our good byes, I kiss my parents and hug yours. You make your rounds hugging, kissing and shaking hands as well.

I turn to Chad and he says, " I wish you all the happiness in the world, Cousin."

I give him a hug and say, "Thank, so much, Chad. And thank you for coming."

I lean down and give Ethan and Logan a warm kiss and hug. They hug me back and their response lets me know that they have accepted me into their lives.

You lean in and give the boys a hug and kiss assuring them that we will see them for breakfast in the morning.

We say, "Good Night," and head off to the elevator ...................

"Ding" The sound of the elevator reaching our floor brings my mind back to now.

The elevator door opens. You take my hand and lead me to our door. You slide the card into the slot and open it.

You look me in eye, and say, "Are you ready Mrs. Parker?"

I look in your eyes. "I have never been more ready, Mikey," I say with a grin.

You bend down and put your arm behind my knees. You pick me up, cradle me in your arms, and walk into our room, ready to begin our first night as man and wife.

Your eyes lock on mine as you slowly turn me around in a slow circle while nestled close to your chest. Hearing the words 'I love you Lauren' from your lips as you place me on the bed. Leaning over me, you give me a kiss. As our lips touch a chill runs through me. I put my hand behind your neck and pull you close to me. Your tongue swirls around mine.

You stand up and take hold of my hand. I reach for the other and you pull me up. You twirl me around. Finding the zipper in the back of my dress, you pull it down. When it falls to the floor, I step out of the dress. I stand before you in a white strapless bra, white lace panties and white heels.

You step back to admire me. "You are such a beautiful bride," you say, "someday I'm going to convince myself that this isn't really a dream."

You remove your tie, then slowly unbutton your shirt and let it slide off to the floor. You loosen your belt, pull down your zipper and let them fall to the floor. You walk over to me and slide your hand up my back, pulling me close for another soft kiss. We hold each other for a few moments, embracing and kissing like the first time we met. Our lips cling to each other's, letting each kiss linger more then the next, the passion between us intensifying.

As we kiss, you unclasp my bra from behind. The cups fall from my breasts onto the floor. As your tongue once again finds its way into my mouth, your hand moves up and caresses my breasts. I feel my nipples becoming erect from your touch. You rub them between your finger tips and pull gently on them. Moving your face down, your lips find the hardening nipple and I can feel your tongue flick lightly against it. Your lips close over my nipple and I can feel you sucking it lightly. As you increase the pressure, you lay me down on my back.

Letting go of my nipple, you slide down my body and grasp the sides of my panties with your fingers, pulling them down as I instinctively lift my hips to let them slip off my bottom. You roll them down my thighs, all the while hovering inches above my legs. I can feel your warm breath flow over my legs and the panties slip past my knees and separate from my body. Kissing down my legs, I feel your fingers on the clasps of my high heels and they soon hit the floor.

You kneel on the bed next to me. I grab the waist band of your boxers and pull them down. I laugh as they momentarily get stuck on your erect cock. Smiling up at you I ask, "Well Mr. Parker, are you happy you made me your wife today?"

You move on top of me, push the hair from my face, and rest on your elbows.

Smiling down at me you say, "Well Mrs. Parker, I am very happy I took you as my wife, and I hope you will let me make love to you now.

Smiling up at you I say, "There is nothing I would like more."

I move my hands to your back and slide them up and down - letting my nails run over you. You shiver. You move your face down to mine and gently kiss me. As we kiss, you move your hips until your cock rests at the entrance of my pussy.

Looking into my eyes, you smile and start to push in. My eyes widen as I feel your cock enter me. You begin to rock back in forth into me. Our kisses become more passionate as you move faster and faster inside me.

"Oh Mike, This is the most wonderful moment of my life. I love you. I love you so much."

"Our life together, now and forever," you softly reply.

You roll us over so I am now on top of you. I sit on my knees, perched on your cock. You smile up at me, reach your hands up and start to play with my breasts. Your hands roam all over them - tweaking and flicking the nipple. Resting my hands on your chest I start to move in a circular motion. The feel of your cock on my clit makes me shudder. I begin to move up and down. Closing my eyes and tilting my head back enjoying every inch of your cock inside of me.

I move my hands down to rest on your legs as they stretch out behind me. Using them to push up and down. Looking into your eyes as I see a smile form on our lips. We know what is about to happen.

You sit up and grab me tight holding me in your arms. We begin rocking against each other, your cock pushing into my pussy. Within seconds we are both exploding into sweet ecstasy. Our lips meet as I feel you cum inside of me, filling me up.

I open my mouth and let your tongue slide into mine. I moan through our kisses letting you know how wonderful I feel.

I lean forward until your cock slides out of my pussy. I slide off of you and lay next to you, breathing heavily.

You roll over onto your side and rest your head on your hand

You smile at me and say, "Lauren, I love you for who you are and who you want to be. I am so happy that you are my wife and I know we will be happy forever.

Looking back at you, I lean in, give you a kiss, and whisper, "And I will always love you more than you will ever know or can even imagine, my little Love Bug."