Our Start

Story Info
Story of a young couple's first extramarital experience.
2.7k words
4.26
100.1k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,164 Followers

This is the story about our start into cuckoldry. If you do not like stories about passive husbands being cuckolded, please do not read. I received comments about my past stories, even those in a series when one would know what to expect, like: I would never let my wife do this. I am a MAN. Signed: anonymous. You are not fooling anyone.

When I got married a long time ago, decades ago, I had not heard the term, "wife sharing." I had heard of cuckolding and thought that it resulted in the "wronged" husband shooting lead from a gun in anger not his shooting semen from his cock in excitement. However, about 4 months into our marriage, I learned that I was wrong and that I fit in the second, until then, unknown category.

By way of background, Cathie was my college sweetheart. Both of us had strict catholic upbringings – she went to all girls catholic school and I to all boys, before going to a catholic college. It seems that she learned that sex was sinful and bad and to be avoided. She was modest, seemingly trying to hide her charms, which were considerable, with her clothing choices. She was voluptuous (38dd 28 40).

Aside from her body, what I liked about her was her consideration of others, how she liked to please. I was not the handsomest guy but was an athlete, in good shape. I was attracted to her the first time I saw her and soon struck up a conversation with her. It was odd in a way because we did not really date; we started just hanging out together, but soon were exclusive. First time each of us had sex was with each other but only after being engaged. The sex was not earth shattering – to our surprise.

We married out of college. Married life was not like I would have imagined. We did not burn up the sheets. When we had sex, Cathie would orgasm about 10% or 15% of the time. Even though I was inexperienced, I thought I could bring her around. Still, we had a comfortable life.

Fortunately for both of us, we had jobs right out of college. She at a hospital (she was a nurse) and I at an accounting firm. About 4 months later, got sent out of town for a month. I felt proud of myself; I thought I got the assignment due to my great work. Later I realized that no one else wanted the assignment and since I was the junior man, I got stuck with it. It was drudgery. The client would pay for me to travel home on one weekend during my stay. During the first week there, I realized that if I went home it would be a flight on Saturday and return on Sunday afternoon. So I figured it would be best if Cathie came to me, she had a more flexible schedule and it would be a little holiday. The hotel I was staying in catered to businessmen but was nice.

After being there two weeks, Cathie came to visit. In anticipation, I had bought a dozen condoms, and then questioned whether that was enough! Ah, the ignorance, hopefulness, and testosterone of youth! I found her in my room and started to get amorous, but she reminded me that I had made a reservation at a nice restaurant in half an hour so I had better shower and get ready. Dinner was nice, drinks beforehand and wine with the meal. We were feeling good when we returned to hotel. The bar looked inviting, dark paneled wood, soft lights, not crowded since most businessmen had left.

No sooner had we sat down then two older men joined, and started to buy us drinks. I did not especially welcome them, but we were taught to respect our elders, and these two were old enough to be our fathers. They complemented my wife; a few times perhaps beyond the bounds of good taste, but quickly retreated after the questionable remarks. Cathie was a little flustered but thanked them for their complements. These men continued to order drinks for us. We got a little tipsy and these two "gentlemen" helped us to our room, not that we really needed it; but they insisted.

When we got to the room, I sat on the couch in our mini suite with one of the men, but my wife felt a bit ill and went into the bathroom, followed by the other man. When they came out she was without her dress. She was just looking down with a flushed look on her face. I started to protest but was pushed down by the man seated next to me and the man with my wife said: "take it easy – we're just helping. I didn't want your wife's dress to get messed; and now she is feeling much better." The men acted like it was totally normal, but I still felt it was wrong for my wife to be in her underwear in front of two strange men. I also felt unsophisticated; they were acting like this happened every day. So I went with it, but had a vortex of feelings.

I had just reluctantly settled down, still a bit confused when the man with my wife unclasped her bra (a strapless number)- she put her hands up to hang onto it - he swatted her rump, her hands flew back and he took her bra. I was shocked and surprised. I stood and said, "What the hell," but the other guy pushed me down. The guy with my wife just said take it easy we're just helping - helping her get ready for bed. However, he held her by the wrists and as she faced us we could see her nipples were erect and it was not cold in the room.

Was she enjoying being exposed like this?! I could not imagine my modest wife having such feelings and her head hung down and her furiously blushing supported my doubts, but what about her nipples? Why were they erect? I was not the only one who noticed either. I was feeling very confused at this point. I should stop this, I am her husband and husbands do not let this happen to their wives. But I was frozen in place.

Actually, excitement began to build at the event unfolding in front of me. I knew that I should stop it, felt it was all horribly wrong, and was wondering what kind of husband, what kind of man would allow this to happen; nonetheless, my cock outvoted all other emotions and feelings.

Then he went to pull her panties down - got them off her ass and to her crotch and then she clamped her legs shut. She still had her head hung down blushing furiously, but this at least was an attempt on her part to preserve at least a bit of her modesty. In an odd way I felt proud of her.

However, the man with her acted quickly and pulled her to the bed. It was quite a sight, my wife's exposed big breasts and ass jiggling as he led her to the bed. There, he put her over his knee and proceeded to spank her. It was quite erotic, even if it were my wife receiving this treatment. Her big tits were flying about and her full ass cheeks jiggling with each smack. The man's hand landing on my wife's full globes and then resting there and then fondled her bum as he lectured her. It was a possessive act. Finally, he got her to agree to cooperate. He had had her stand before him and he pulled her panties down - she stepped out lifting one foot at a time.

Then he then told her to turn around for his friend; she complied. Her head was hung; she could not look at us. The guy who had just spanked her then got up, hefted her tits in his hands and said: "From the moment I first saw you I wanted to see these magnificent tits and now I am not only seeing them but feeling them; and they feel great. Frank (apparently the other man's name), you'll love feeling them too when I'm finished."

He then put his mouth to her left nipple, first kissing then sucking it. Next he got it between his teeth and pulled, extending her breast. This brought an exclamation from my wife and she started to raise her hands as though to ward him off. He stopped, looked her in the eye and told her to keep her hands at her side while he was examining her. Did she understand that? "Yes Sir," she replied. I was surprised that she was using the honorific with this man who was abusing her.

He went back to mouth her left breast and used his left hand to play with her right breast. When he pulled her right breast with his thumb and finger firmly on her nipple, it elicited a moan from my wife.

With that he stood straight up and kissed my wife. At first it appeared she was resisting; it appeared that she kept her mouth shut. However, his tongue was out on her lips and his hands on her ass and her pussy. When he rubbed her pussy, a little moan escaped and she then surrendered her mouth to his tongue. It was plain that she had opened her mouth and his tongue had invaded. It was quite an erotic sight: My naked wife making out with a clothed man.

When he broke the kiss, he commented on how nice her ass was, using both hands to feel it. Then he went back to her pussy. He told her to spread her legs a bit more so he could get access and she meekly complied without a word of protest or any other kind of word. He rubbed my wife's pussy and stuck a finger up her vaginal canal. With that, he announced that my wife's "married cunt was soaking wet." He said this with a self-satisfied smirk on his face.

"I won't keep you waiting for what you obviously want and need. Get on the bed," he said to Cathie. As she did so, again immediately submissive to his commands, he undressed, which revealed that he was possessed of a large, thick, uncut cock and a scrotum filled with very large testicles. He was hard and ready to go. As he got on the bed to mount her, my cock, to my utter shame, was about bursting. Seeing the head of another man's cock positioned against my wife's vagina, in an act that will cause him to fill her cervix with a few hundred million sperm and knowing that my wife will be carrying another man's seed in her for days, just about took me over the edge.

I could not believe how this could be so erotic; it was so wrong. Adding to the torture was the fact that this stranger's bare cock was the first one she would feel in her vagina. We had always used condoms as birth control. It was mental torture, I, so shamefully, wanted to see this happen but at the same time did not want another man to be her first to inseminate her and was worried about her being impregnated by this stranger. Nonetheless, as I said, my cock out voted all else.

I watched as his fat cock shoulder her vaginal lips aside and sink into my wife's body. My wife climaxed as soon as he entered her ... and so did I. It was our first simultaneous orgasm of our lives. She came on his cock upon entry and I came in my pants on seeing it. (No touching).

It was the most powerful orgasm I had witnessed. With it she totally surrendered to him, ceding her married pussy, which she promised only to me in her wedding vows, to his cock by spreading her legs even further, giving him complete access to her pussy. This act seemed automatic. She surrendered her naked body to his naked body by placing her arms around him. These acts of submission were sealed with a kiss, a passionate kiss, with her arms around his neck.

The man sitting with me was keeping an eye on me, but when he noticed the spreading stain, emanating from the bulge in my pants, he realized what had happened. He relaxed and laughed, saying that it looks like everyone is enjoying the fun.

My wife certainly was. As I said, her orgasm was the strongest I had ever seen. She was moaning and then passionately kissing this stranger, open mouth and tongues exploring. For some reason this seemed almost more intimate than the fucking. It made me jealous. I suppose that I could view the sex as passive compliance but the kissing was clearly voluntary and heart felt. She continued murmuring her appreciate as this man plowed her pussy.

Finally, he grunted, shoved his cock to the hilt in her, flexed his big meaty ass cheeks, and emptied his seed into my wife's body. At that moment of insemination, my wife orgasmed for the second time. That was a record. Far more often than not, she did not orgasm when we had intercourse, and when she did, it was once and that was it.

I was stunned. Two orgasms! I tried to console myself with thoughts that this was the first time she had felt a bare cock in her, the first time she was inseminated that caused her reaction. Even though he was bigger in the cock department than I, I was adequate. Nonetheless, I was more stunned that I found all this tremendously exciting, even more exciting than having sex itself. It was a thrilling humiliation.

When the first man was done shooting his sperm into my wife's womb, he got off her and told his friend that it was his turn. Frank had been anticipating this and was already naked when the first guy finished. Frank positioned himself between my wife's spread legs and slid his meaty cock into her pussy with no fanfare.

The first guy slowly got dressed and looked at me with a contemptuous grin. Humiliated that this man had just taken my wife in front of me, I looked away and concentrated on the action.

Frank was really enjoying my wife. He too seemed to be a tit man and concentrated quite a bit of attention on my wife's big breasts, feeling them, licking and biting them as he kept moving his cock in and out of her married pussy. His ministrations were apparently well received by my wife as she continually moaned her pleasure and engaged in passionate French kissing with this second stranger to invade her body. Finally, he showered his sperm into her womb, which set off a third orgasm by my wife. Another record!

It was hard to admit to myself but this was the best sexual experience for both of us in our entire lives, despite my complete failure to act as a husband at any point during the night. As I said it was a thrilling humiliation.

As Frank got dressed, he had a conversation with the other man. They congratulated each other on getting a great piece of married ass for the cost of a few drinks. They laughed about their easy conquest of my wife. As they were leaving the first man said to me that I should thank them for giving my wife a great time and giving her what she really needed. It was humiliating. Looking over at my wife indecently sprawled on the bed in after sex bliss, it was hard to argue. They had activated her submissive side to great effect.

It was quite a night. I watched my wife go from resistant to reluctance to acquiescence to ecstasy at the hands of these men. My wife was always a pleaser but this was a new form. She had sunk into submissiveness which I had not witnessed before. I too had played a role I never contemplated and it all culminated in the greatest sexual pleasure of our lives.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,164 Followers