Our Stepford Mom and Dad

Story Info
A bro & sis have an unusual arrangement with their parents.
6.4k words
4.17
47.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another of my pastiches of the work of MaryGrangerx. "Pastiche" is a fancy word that basically means "imitation". Guilty as charged. This particular story continuation is based on a story that Mary wrote under the name MaryR. I recommend you read her entire "Stepford Mom and Dad" series - it's short. But I start off with a few excerpts from her story to give you an idea of what's going on.

Warning: This story contains incest. Don't like incest stories? Don't read it. No underage, no force, no man-to-man sex. Hope you like it.

*****

Previously

These are excerpts from "Stepford Mom and Dad Part 1"

One evening about a year previously, it had been Elizabeth [the mother] who had explained her secret fantasy that she really wanted to be ordered about by a young man or woman. Even as she said it they all heard Tom [the father] start to pant and gasp and he finally confessed to all of them that he was fed up of issuing orders at work every day and felt much the same as Elizabeth.

They all looked at Brian [the son & brother]. He was almost 26 years of age and had always been very assertive. In fact this quality had shown quite early in life and at weekends in non-work events both Tom and Elizabeth as well as Wendy [the daughter & sister] tended to listen to Brian's advice quite seriously.

Even Wendy who was also quite strong minded always gave way to her younger brother.

Now Brian just looked at the three of them saying "Well obviously it will suit me very much. I love my wife Ethel very much but as you know she is very boring and a bit thin. I also know that Wendy is in exactly the same position with Andrew being a nice bloke but a bit of a twit."

Wendy giggled and nodded her agreement.

Brian carried on "I have always enjoyed giving orders and my fantasy is to be in total charge, but this would be a bit more personal so I would need your assurance Mom that you will obey me in all things."

Elizabeth was panting with excitement at this stage and muttered "I want to obey you Brian. I want to do as you tell me."

Before Brian could even ask his father, Tom who was also panting, said, "I will obey as well Bri. Just tell your mother and I what you want and we will both obey."

Wendy felt out of things and asked her brother "I would like to help as well Bri."

Her brother chuckled "I know that, Love, and we have played little games before. Now I will want you to be my Senior Assistant and Mom and Dad will obey us both."

Elizabeth and Tom looked ashamed and yet grateful.

Wendy laughed "They can be sort of Stepford Wives. We can dress them up as we like."

Brian laughed. "They will be our Stepford Mom and Stepford Dad, but before I let you dress them up Wend, we ought to have a look at them undressed."

Elizabeth said, "I have a nice big cunt between my legs Bri."

"I know Mom. I love your big cunt."

"Can I pull my knickers down Bri to show you my cunt?"

She didn't wait for her son to answer but simply dropped her panties to below her knees and stood there in front of him with the big bush between her legs.

"I like it Mom."

"I am ready now Bri for what you told Daddy you were going to do to me."

Brian chuckled "What are you ready for Mom?"

Elizabeth was panting in expectation and lust as she blurted out "I am ready to be shagged Bri. My cunt is ready for you."

Wendy was moving her crotch more rhythmically across her father's face now and had also reached forward and started to fist his penis up and down. They were both on the point of climax.

Brian told his mother "Slip your panties right off Mom and lie down on the carpet next to Dad and keep your legs open."

Elizabeth was sighing in ecstasy as she did as she was told and settled more comfortably on her back next to her husband.

Brian eased himself down on top of her and eased his big penis into her.

They were both panting heavily with excitement even more than Wendy and Tom.

They all enjoyed the physical feelings but there was also another aspect they all enjoyed. They all loved the dirty talk, Elizabeth especially.

Just as they were about to climax Elizabeth gasped "Tom, I am being shagged by Brian."

*****

This is where I started my continuation.

Wendy could tell from the way her Daddy's cock was pulsating and from the way he was panting into the crotch of her panties that he was very close to releasing his spunk.

"What about you, Dad? Would you like to shag me? Would you like to shag your daughter the way Bri is shagging mom?"

"Go on, Tom, ", Wendy's mom said, "Tell your daughter you'd like to shag her." It was not easy for Elizabeth to get those words out. Between the powerful thrusts of her son's big cock and her own heavy panting it was very difficult for her to speak.

Wendy looked over at her mother, lying on her back next to her father. She always enjoyed watching when Bri had their mum. She particularly liked watching the way her mom's big, hanging tits would shake and jiggle from the force of Bri's thrusts into her.

"Bri, I'll bet Ethel the Beanpole's tits don't move about when you fuck her the way mom's tits move the way they are now."

Brian quickly looked up at Wendy and grinned. "They certainly don't, Wend!" he said between pants through his gritted teeth. "And I'll bet Derek the wimp's prick doesn't fill your hand as nicely as Dad's cock does, does it?"

Wendy was delighted to hear her brother say that! It was so true. Her father's prick felt so much better in her hand than Derek's did and now Wendy was really looking forward to feeling her father's cock in her cunt. She gave a little extra squeeze to the shaft in her hand along with a series of extra quick strokes.

But that, combined with all the dirty talk about how much better sexually he and his wife were compared to the spouses of their son and daughter, Tom couldn't hold back any longer. A bolt of Daddy cream shot out of his prick, some of it even reaching Wendy's chin.

Seeing her husband cum put Elizabeth over the edge and she had a sudden and explosive "flow" with Brian's cock right up her.

As her father's orgasm subsided, Wendy was running both of her hands up and down his cock shaft, now well lubricated with her Daddy's wonderful spunk. Not only was her Daddy's prick significantly larger than Derek's tiny prick but he also came so much more. Although Wendy had been looking forward to feeling her Daddy's cock - and especially his big knob - stretching her pussy lips and feeling him cum deep inside her, she never tired of seeing and playing with the very large load of cum he could produce.

Wendy brought one of her hands up to her mouth to enjoy the taste of her Daddy's cum. She noticed her Mom focused intently on what she was doing.

"Would you like a taste, Mom?" Wendy asked her mom, "Would you like to lick Daddy's cum off of your daughter's fingers?"

Although Elizabeth couldn't bring herself to answer Wendy it was quite evident how badly she wanted to lick her daughter's fingers.

"Don't ask her" Brian told Wendy, "Tell her! Tell her to lick up Dad's cock cream from your fingers, Wend. She wants to, clearly, but she needs to be told, doesn't she, Dad?"

"That's right, son, we both need to be told to do things. We enjoy doing them but we need to be told."

Wendy brought her cum-coated hand over to her Mom's mouth.

"Here, Mom, clean Dad off of my fingers."

There was a slight hesitation. Elizabeth wasn't at all reluctant to lick her husband's cum off of her daughter's fingers but she was slightly embarrassed to do it with everybody watching. She almost looked around at the faces of her wonderful, loving family but then she focused on the glistening fingers of her daughter's hand. She quickly reached out and grabbed Wendy's wrist and pulled her daughter's hand to her mouth, engulfing several of Wendy's fingers in her mouth, smearing some of her husband's cream around her lips. Elizabeth was in heaven. Her eyes were closed and she was almost purring as she licked and sucked the copious load of cum from her daughter's hand.

"Mom!" Wendy exclaimed, "I had no idea you liked the taste of Daddy's cream so much! Don't you get enough of it when Bri and I aren't here?"

Elizabeth's mouth was far too busy to reply. It was up to Tom, her husband, to explain.

"No, Wendy" Tom told his daughter, "Your mother and I never do things like this when you're not here to tell us to do them."

"But, Dad" Brian said, "You do want to do them, right? Wendy and I aren't asking you to do things you don't want to do, are we?"

"Well, son, there have been a few things..." At this point, Tom became quiet and shamefaced. He looked over at his wife who, although she had completely licked Wendy's hand clean, was still quietly savoring the taste of her husband's spunk and wondering how long it would be before she would get to enjoy it again.

"What things, Dad?"

"Well, I guess the pissing things were the most surprising."

"You don't like the pissing things, Dad?", Brian asked.

Wendy was concerned. "But, Dad, I thought you and mom liked having to pee in front of me and Brian. I thought you enjoyed watching me pee and every time I pee on your cock you get so stiff and cum so much!

"Now, Wendy, I didn't say I didn't like them, just that they were... surprising."

"Wendy, Brian, I think what your father is trying to say is that although you have surprised us with some of the things you've told us to do, we really don't mind being surprised. We look forward to it. Before your visit I always wonder what you're going to tell us to do. I get all shivery and a little bit juicy thinking about it. The first time, Brian, you made me pee in front of you I thought I'd die of shame, but then, while I was peeing and watching you watching me so intently, I got so very juicy. I wound up having one of my best "flows"! And, Wendy...". At this point Elizabeth blushed a deep red. "I really enjoyed watching you pee on your father's cock!"

"I really enjoyed it too, Wendy" said, Tom. "So, Brian, don't worry. You haven't asked us to do anything that would hurt us, nothing that's unsafe, nothing that your mother and I haven't enjoyed doing. If you hadn't told your mother to...use her mouth...you know, Brian, on our...well, if you hadn't told her to do that she wouldn't have found out how much she enjoys the taste of...well, you know. But she only does that during your visits. She really needs...we both really need your visits, Brian, Wendy. Your mother and I can't even talk about it when you're not here with us."

"Well, Dad" Brian said, "I'm glad that's sorted out! Now, I don't know about Mom and Wendy, Dad, but you and I have been playing golf all afternoon and now after having a hard shag with Mom I'm hungry!"

Brian looked down at his naked mother sprawled out on the floor before him with her legs spread wide and her son's cream oozing out of her big slit. He rubbed his still quite large and somewhat stiff cock over her pussy lips and smiled at her. She smiled back feeling enormous love for her wonderful son.

"What have you got for us to eat, Mom?"

"Oh, Brian", Wendy teased, "can't you smell the wonderful roast beef that Mom has cooked for us?"

"I certainly can, Wend, it smells delicious! How about it, Mom? Will we be able to eat soon?"

"Oh, I'm sure it's cooked enough by now, Bri, It was fully cooked some time ago and has just been simmering for a while. All we have to do is bring it out onto the table. But", Elizabeth declared sternly, "I think we should all get dressed and be respectable when we sit down at table."

Wendy and Brian chuckled to each other knowing that Mom was back to being Mom and in full charge of the evening dinner.

In short order the family was fully dressed again and sitting down before a fabulous roast beef dinner with all the accompanying potatoes, gravy, and vegetables.

The table wasn't terribly big, just big enough for the modest dining room. The table was rectangular and Elizabeth and Tom were seated at the opposite heads of the table and their children were comfortably close.

For a while the only sounds in the dining room were the sounds of the loving family enjoying a delicious meal with occasional compliments directed at Elizabeth for having cooked such a wonderful dinner.

Eventually, as she was enjoying the last few mouthfuls, Elizabeth spoke up.

"Brian, I seemed to remember you saying that you and Wendy had played little games with each other before."

Brian swallowed a bite of mashed potatoes and used his napkin to wipe his mouth.

"Yes, Mom, Wend and I used to play little games with each other." Brian glanced across the table at Wendy to gauge her reaction to this. Although there was a hint of a blush in her cheeks Wendy was smiling and seemed more amused than anything. Brian smiled back at her knowing they were both thinking of the pleasant times that they had enjoyed while playing with each other.

"If you don't mind my asking, Bri, when did you and Wendy play these games?" Elizabeth enquired shyly.

Brian looked at Wendy to see how she'd want him to answer but Wendy didn't hesitate to answer for him.

"It was very shortly after Bri and I got married, Mom. I went over to his house to talk to him about my husband, Derek. He must not have heard me come in. I caught him in the bedroom, Mom."

"Caught him how, Wendy?"

"He was wanking!"

Wendy was quite delighted at causing everyone at the table to blush furiously.

"That must have been quite embarrassing for you, Wendy", her Mom sympathized.

"It was embarrassing a little bit, Mom. But it was far more exciting! Bri was so much bigger than Derek! I had tried to wank Derek's penis but I could only get a couple of fingers on it. And there was Bri, using his whole hand! I immediately wanted to know what a penis that large would feel like in my hand." Wendy looked at Brian and with a big grin and a giggle said, "It wasn't hard to persuade Bri to let me try it! And after that we started telling each other of our various disappointments with our spouses."

"Yes, Mom, and Wendy and I quickly agreed that it wouldn't hurt anyone if she and I made up for those deficiencies in our marriages with each other's help. Wendy definitely made up for Ethel the Twig's shortcomings. Just as you do, Mom", Brian said, smiling knowingly at his mother.

Elizabeth blushed deeply as a thrill of pleasure shot through her. "I'm glad I can help, Bri."

"And then Wendy finally got around to telling me about the games she was playing with you and Dad. That was a surprise I can tell you!" Brian turned to his father and smiled, "A very pleasant surprise I might add."

Wendy quickly assured her brother, Brian.

"I would have told you sooner, Bri, but I thought Mom and Dad wanted to keep it just with the three of us. As soon as Mom told me her fantasy of being ordered about by a young man...", Wendy blushingly hesitated and then added quietly, "or a young woman...I immediately persuaded Mom and Dad to let me tell you about it. I knew you'd be perfect for the four of us."

Tom placed his napkin in his now empty plate. "And you certainly have been perfect for us, son. I was very nervous when Wendy told your mother that we should tell you about your mother's fantasy."

"My fantasy!?" Elizabeth protested, "it was every bit your fantasy as well, Tom!"

"Well, yes...", Tom harrumphed, "Never said it wasn't my fantasy too."

The two children laughed good-naturedly at their father's discomfiture.

Wendy reached under the table to pat her father on his thigh.

"And, Dad, you've really helped with my marriage too. Your Big Long John has made up for Derek's Tiny Prick very nicely."

"Wendy!", Brian exclaimed, "Are you feeling Dad's Long John under the table?!"

"No, silly! I hadn't even thought of it. I'd never consider doing something like that at the dinner table." Wendy said with a wink. But then Wendy got a sly, delighted expression on her face. With a wicked grin and focusing on her Dad's embarrassed countenance said, "However, now that you've mentioned it..." And with that she moved her hand further up her father's thigh until she reached the bulge of his very hard penis.

"Oh, Bri, his Long John is very hard again! I think Daddy is ready for some more games."

"Are you going to wank him again?", her brother asked.

"I've already done that, Bri," Wendy said, examining her father's expression. "And as much as I enjoy feeling his Big Prick in my hand I want to feel it in other places as well."

Tom was in quiet raptures. He loved it when his son and daughter would talk about him and his large penis and about doing naughty things with it so openly in front of his wife. And he could tell by Elizabeth's shining eyes that she was also enjoying it immensely.

"Wendy, if you're going to use your mouth on Dad I think we should move his chair back so we can all see it. At least...", Brian turned to his mother, "I can only speak for myself. I'd love to see Dad's Big Prick in Wend's mouth. How about you, Mom, would you like to see that too?"

"Oh, yes, Bri, I would, very much", Elizabeth murmured quietly.

"Well then, let's scoot this chair back, Dad, so that Wend can get at you properly and we can all see." Brian got up and helped his father move the chair back away from the table. Wendy quickly knelt in front of the chair and started unbuttoning and unzipping her father's trousers.

She loved doing this! As a little girl she had always enjoyed playing with her dolls and dressing and undressing them over and over again. And now she could undress her father and mother just like they were big dolls.

Now that Tom's trousers were completely open Wendy could reach her hand in and pull his penis out of his underwear. It had stiffened considerably and was very confined. It was very warm and a wonderful masculine scent wafted up from her father's crotch. It took both hands, one pulling the waistband of Tom's underwear away from his body and the other levering the head, shaft, and large purple knob of Tom's cock out into the open air where Wendy, Brian, and Elizabeth could all clearly see it. Wendy loved seeing her father's cock. It really was quite magnificent. She pressed her face into the base of the penis and his scrotum, loving the warmth of it and immersing herself in the sexy aroma of her father.

She pulled back slightly and ran her tongue slowly up the shaft of her father's penis. She probed the hole at the end of his knob with the tip of her tongue, tasting a little bit of Daddy cream that was starting to ooze out of it. She looked up into her father's face and grinned.

"I can't run my tongue up Derek's prick, Daddy, it's too small. My tongue covers his whole penis without my moving it. This is so much better!" With that, Wendy moved up and engulfed Tom's penis, taking as much of it as she could in her mouth - which wasn't nearly as much as she would have liked to take. Sucking her father's cock involved effort. She knew she had a real prick in her mouth!

Brian and his mother were totally absorbed in watching Wendy pleasuring her father (and herself!).

"Mom, I want to see Wend's tits. Go over and open her blouse and brassiere. I'm sure Dad would enjoy playing with her tits while she's sucking on him".

Elizabeth quickly complied!

At first, Elizabeth was focused on unbuttoning Wendy's blouse, but she was quickly distracted by the close-up spectacle of Wendy's mouth pleasuring her husband's cock. Tom's cock looked even bigger, stuffed as it was in his daughter's mouth. Wendy's lips were stretched to their utmost! Wendy was taking her time, slowly running her mouth up and down the shaft of her father's enormous pole, savoring every inch and every throbbing vein. Sometimes she would hold her head still and just relish the sensation of holding this magnificent prick in her mouth, a sensation she was unable to enjoy with her husband Derek.

12