Our Steven, Our Stephanie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers

Steven's butt was very soft and fleshy, not muscular at all, so when Diane's hand slammed down onto it, it was like hitting a jelly-filled pillow, except that this was her brother's jelly-filled pillow, and she had all this power over it and just loved doing what she was doing with it.

"Feeling a little like deja-vu, Steven?" Diane asked teasingly. "Almost like you've been here before, eh?"

Then, SMACK! SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! CRACK! The next five of his 15 spanks were delivered in a rapid tattoo on the poor boy's upturned jiggling, naked bottom.

Then the final 5 came in a slower paced though just as painfully severe rain upon his naked ass. This time, however, Diane modified her hand's position when it landed on his bottom.

This time, as her palm came down on his ass cheek, she allowed her middle finger to fall between his ass crack and touch his rosebud hidden there, allowing it to wriggle there for a few seconds, barely making penetration.

Each time she spanked her brother her hand lingered just a little longer while her finger penetrated just a little further.

Steven was so surprised by this new sensation, he didn't know what to make of it. He was still being spanked, still in such agony, and yet suddenly, for the first time since his punishment began, there weren't only feelings of pain down there in his bottom.

Suddenly there were some nice, intense feelings of pleasure building up down there as well, spreading out from his ass to his groin in heady waves, intense pleasurable feelings such as he had never before experienced.

And because they were helping to drown out the pain he was simultaneously feeling, he hoped very much that they would continue. So much so, he actually raised his ass up higher in invitation for more.

"Oh, look at this, girls," Diane gleefully crowed, waving the other girls to gather around. "My little sister likes her spankings now. She likes them so much, she's begging for more. Isn't that right, Stephanie?"

"No, no, Diane," Steven got out, trying to explain. "Not the thpankingth, but the other thtuff. Itth jutht that...it doethn't hurt, and itth nithe not to hurt. I...I jutht wanted it not to hurt anymore. Pleathe, not hurting feelth tho good."

Then Diane gave Steven his last spank and sank her finger deep into his butt hole. Then she started churning it around for awhile after which she started plunging it in and out in a slow, sensuous manner.

"Well Stephanie, I'll tell you what," Diane said while continuing her manipulation of his butt hole. "Since you're punishment is now over and your spankings done, I realize you are still in great pain and will be like this for some time.

"Therefore, I will continue this massage to help ease your pain. I even brought some more goodies down that will give you even more pleasure."

At that, Diane pulled the items from her pocket that she had disappeared earlier in search of. One was a tube of KY-jelly that she opened with her free hand to squeeze some out onto his really reddened ass.

She removed her finger from his butt hole and began rubbing the jelly over his ass cheeks very sensuously. Once they were covered in the lubricant, she then applied a dollop to her finger and replaced it inside Steven's butt hole and stirred it around inside.

Once it was well greased, she took the second item she brought in with her, a six inch smooth-domed vibrator which she liberally greased up with the excess jelly still on her hands. Then she slowly pushed it against Steven's ass hole.

Steven immediately jerked at the sudden invasion. He was accustomed to the butt plug, but that was still in his mouth, and what was now in his anus was much bigger than what he had been accustomed to.

It was also harder and much firmer than the larger, pliant give of Diane's fingers, so he knew that whatever had invaded his nether orifice was not that either.

The vibrator was soon lodged nearly three quarters of the way in when Diane switched it on. Suddenly, Steven started to feel the comforting waves of the vibrations deep inside his tortured ass.

He realized that the blissful feelings he'd begun to feel earlier at his sister's teasing fingers were nothing compared to the magnificent sensations brought forth from this magical device.

These sensations caused him to not want to resist the invasion at all, so he loosened his sphincter muscles entirely and allowed his sister to continue thrusting it in and out of his rear passageway.

All the while he continued to aid her in the violation of his body by eagerly humping up and down on her lap. As far as he was concerned, she could do anything she wanted to him, as long as she brought him this kind of pleasure.

Once Diane realized her Stephanie was as out of control as he was, she took the final item she brought in which was a 5 inch black, very realistic-looking, plastic cock. She then removed the butt plug from his mouth and replaced it with the plastic cock, at first taking it and moving it down to Steven's lips and rubbing it against them.

"Stephanie, Stephanie, open up, dearie," Diane said. "Take this pacifier into your little mouth now, sweetie. You'll like this one better than your old one, it's a bit tastier. It will make you feel really good. Mother told me about the one she let you suck on, so you should feel right at home with this one.

"It's almost the same, just a little bigger, but then you have a larger mouth than a little baby, don't you? So it should fit you just fine. Come on, you little slut! You know how much you want this. My girlfriends would kill for this, but I'm letting you get first crack at it."

Steven looked cross-eyed at the object looming in front of his face, trying to figure out what it was. It kept persistently pushing at his lips, touching his teeth and causing his mouth to water, making him swallow a lot.

Then Diane held his nose closed with pinched fingers, forcing Steven to take a deep breath through his mouth. Diane took this opportunity to force it into his mouth.

"There you go, sweetie," Diane cheered. "Now you've got it. Now, suck away like a good little girl, just like it was a lollipop. Pretty soon all the boys will be knocking on your door, offering you their lollipops to suck on because you'll be so good at it and want to do it so much that you just won't be able to refuse them.

"You'll even love taking them up your butt here after your spankings because you'll know that something, anything, up your little butt hole will ease the pain your punishments bring you, which you know you'll be getting a lot more of from now on, right?.

"Isn't that a good thing to know? Isn't it nice knowing there will always be someone around to give you the relief you'll need after all the pain you're going to be receiving? All you have to do is ask someone to let you suck them off or to have them fuck you after they punish you, and you'll feel all this pleasure take the place of your pain."

Taking his mouth off the dildo, Steven said, "Oh yes, Diane. You are so right. There really is hardly any pain left at all. I am so happy you showed me this pain relieving technique and told me how I can find it in the future. Thank you so much, Diane."

At that he put the dildo back into his mouth and continued sucking on it as Diane had showed him while she continued ravishing his butt hole with the vibrator.

Deciding to end this little episode, Diane took some more KY-jelly into her hand and then slipped her hand down under Steven's body to grab hold of his hard hairless weenie and started to jerk him off. It didn't take long. After 5 strokes he exploded and shot his wad all over the hem of his slip and peignoir.

Then she removed the vibrator from his butt and turned it off, placing it on the vanity table, and then took the dildo from his lips and placed it beside the vibrator.

She then removed her brother from her lap and moved from the chair she was on, letting Steven sit down on the now vacated chair. Then she touched him on his nose and he fell into a deep trance.

"Girls," She said. "Give me a hand here, will you?"

"Sure," they answered. "What's up?"

"It's time we started finishing up here. But before I wake our little girl up here, I want to get her changed back into her boy stuff first.

"I don't want her to think anything is too different until she gets the commands I have planted in her mind.

"I want her to think everything is pretty much normal for her now and she won't think that when she wakes up all dressed in girl's clothes."

"Okay, gotcha," they replied. "Makes a lot of sense."

At that the girls huddled around the captive boy and removed all the girl's clothing he had on and put him back into the pajamas he was wearing when he first came in, cleaning up his messy groin first.

Each of the girls took turns putting in, taking out and then replacing, his butt plug, just to get one last jab at having their fun with the stupid dork before the night was over. Diane then went back to work on him.

"Steven, I am going to count to five and you are going to wake up from your trance. You will remember nothing of what happened here except for the commands I have implanted in your subconscious and how you are to react to them.

"You will feel a bit more feminine, and a bit more freer to express this femininity, but won't recognize it as such. It will seem a normal guy-thing for you and you will not question this desire to be girlish, you will just go with it. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," Steven answered.

"Good then," Diane said. "Now, I am going to count to five. When I say five, you will wake up and feel refreshed just as I said you will. One, two, three, four, five!"

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers
12