Our Steven, Our Stephanie Ch. 07

Story Info
Ever closer to becoming Stephanie, Steven gets a makeover.
5.9k words
4.5
91.4k
14

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers

Below is Ch.7 of the story "Our Steven, Our Stephanie". This is a little absent of naughty scenes, more of a build up of things to come. Again, I wish to thank all those who have supported me in this effort, both with their kind words and votes. I hope you will enjoy this writing as well.

*

Steven awoke late the next morning, around 11:00, hearing commotion in Diane's bedroom. He arose and walked to her doorway to see the other girls packing up their things and getting ready to leave. He hurried back to his own room and waited until they left before he approached Diane, who was just going downstairs.

"Diane, can I ask a favor of you?" Steven asked her before she reached the stairs.

"What is it, Stephie?" She asked, seeing that the hypnotic suggestions from last night must still be at work due to his relative ease at appearing so femininely clad before her.

"Uh, Diane, well, I was wondering," Steven said.

"Wondering? About what?" Diane asked.

"Well," he started. "I was checking out my reflection in the mirror last night after my bath, and I just thought my hair seemed a little flat, or something. Like maybe it needed some body or something, so I decided I would ask what you thought."

"Well, Stephie," Diane said contemplatively. "I've been wanting to say something for a while now, but I really didn't feel like it was my place to meddle until I was asked."

"Well, since I'm asking now, why don't you go ahead and meddle and tell me your thoughts on the matter."

"Sure, since you're asking, Okay," Diane said. "But first, why don't you get dressed and join me in the kitchen and we'll get a bite to eat while we talk."

Steven went to his room and removed his baby-doll and panties and slipped on a garter, stockings and fresh pair of pink nylon panties bordered in lace and matching bra.

Then he pulled a white satin slip and light blue dress on over his head and pulled a pair black patent leather Mary Janes onto his feet. Once dressed he went down to the kitchen.

When he got there, he found Diane sitting at the head of the kitchen table and a Coke set out for each of them.

"Oooo, aren't you the prettiest thing," Diane cooed teasingly. "I could just eat you up!"

"Ooh la la!" she continued as he made his entrance, raising and lowering her eyebrows in a caricature of a lecherous, dirty, old man, ala Groucho Marx. Seeing his sister make this ridiculous effort caused Steven to break up.

"You really need a mustache to make that work right," he said laughingly.

"Wooof, Wooof! Aoooooo! Hubba, hubba," Dianne kept it up, seeing how easily her brother so willingly joined in the fun while obviously enjoying his girly antics with no self-consciousness, even though he was not under hypnosis at the moment.

"Aw, come on, Sis," Steven said blushingly, then suddenly found himself joining in, throwing a limp wrist her way. "I bet you say that to all the girls!"

"No sirree, Stephanie," She said, flicking an imaginary cigar. "Only the prettier ones. And you, my little chickadee, are definitely one of the prettier ones -- and you can take that to the bank!"

"Aw, gee..." Steven started.

"Look, Stephie," Diane insisted. "If you don't believe me, take a look in the mirror on the pantry door. Take a good, close look. Or better yet, don't look yet. Wait until we change your hair around. Then you can get the complete picture at once. First though, come here and sit down. Let's talk some"

"All right, Diane," Steven said blushingly. "So, then, what're your ideas for my hair? And where's Mom, by the way?"

"Don't you mean Mumsie, dearie?" Diane said, again teasing her little brother. "Just teasing -- she's out shopping. We have a couple of hours before she gets back."

"Anyway, sweets," she continued. "The first thing we've got to change is your mop head hair style. Now don't get me wrong here, it's nice, really. But Kiddo, it's years out of fashion. And second of all you just look dorky in it.

"I mean, OK, sure, when you were 12 or 13, you looked cute, because you were just a little kid and it made you look like an adorable little pixie, so you could get away with it precisely because you were a kid, see? Back then no one expected anything from you.

"Now, though, at your present age, you just look like a teenager doing his best to stay a little kid, like Peter Pan, and because you've had the same style for the past 6 years, it's really time that you change your style.

"Especially because this is the time of your life when people start to expect things from you. You're striving to become an adult, to make something of yourself, to make people stand up and take note of you.

"But right now, when they do see you, all they see is this dorky looking pixie-like tinker bell from never-never land who's trying to grow up but has no real idea how to do so.

"Now, personally, I think you're right, some body and style would really add a lot to your looks, and would make a good first step in announcing to the world your progression into adulthood. But as I say, that's only a first step.

"Next, I would recommend that you let your hair grow out much longer and when it's long enough, get a permanent. With longer hair and a permanent, you would really have the ability to do a number of different styles with your hair.

"And if you like, I could offer you several suggestions about your dress, grooming habits, walk, choice of friends, etc., that could help you develop into a more successful and popular student. All you need do is just put yourself in my capable hands. Well, that's my idea, what do you think?"

"Wow," an overwhelmed Steven replied. "I see your point now about my Beatles hair-style, and your right, I have had it for too long now. I just never realized how much people's perception of me, and then their subsequent treatment of me because of that perception, had been so dependent so much on a simple hairstyle.

"But listening to the way you put it, these people may never have even gotten to know my personality because the moment they first saw me, all they saw and judged me by was my looks -- my face and hair -- and then, turned off by that, they looked elsewhere for friendship or guidance."

"You hit the nail on the head, honey," Diane said. "And then, of course, you've got those people who, after making those initial rash judgments, right or wrong, invariably run off to tell their friends who haven't seen you yet to stay away from you because, they say, you aren't worth getting to know.

"And because that person has chosen to decide for everyone who listens to him that you are a pariah, deemed forever to be a social outcast, it could possibly take you years to erase that stigma unless you take drastic steps to overcome it. Steps like we are speaking of starting today."

"Now I understand what you're saying, Diane. Like you said, this style I've been wearing, cute though it might have been once in my early years, I've now been wearing too long into my teens, causing me to look too childish and therefore like someone not to be taken seriously.

"That and probably some other things about the style is probably what caused me to take notice of it when I looked in the mirror last night, especially with the new sets of clothes I've been given to wear. So we agree about doing something to add some body to my hair as it is now.

"But, damn, sis, a permanent? Me, go into a lady's hairdressing salon and asking for a permanent? That's kinda swishy for a guy, isn't it? And long lasting too, I mean, that kind of thing doesn't just wash out, does it?"

"Don't get your panties in a pinch, girl," Diane said. "Look, you wanted my opinion and I gave it to you. You do what you like. But really, lots of guys go to hairdressers nowadays and get perms. It's really an "in" thing to do, totally cool, and really easy to take care of.

"Besides, that isn't something for you to worry about for some time yet, after your hair grows out some. In the meantime, let's see what we can do here at home to add some body to what you've currently got up there."

"Okay, Diane," Steven said. "I'll definitely think it over. After all, like you say, I do have some time before I have to decide, and in the mean time, I'll go ahead and let my hair grow out while I think about it. Even if I decide against it, I'll still have a different hairstyle to work with as it gets longer. Who knows, maybe the idea will grow on me, hee, hee."

"Sure, Steven," Diane said. "That's how we'll play it then. Now why don't you come here to the sink and let me shampoo your hair first, then we'll go to my vanity and we'll work on your hair there.

"Put this towel around your shoulders, bend over the sink and wet your hair under the water I started here. I'm going to get some shampoo, conditioner and another towel from the closet. I'll be right back."

As soon as Steven had wet down his hair, Diane returned with the things she needed. When his hair was shampooed, conditioned and rinsed, she towel dried it until it was moderately damp. Then she led him back up to her room. When Steven was seated at her vanity, Diane looked at him very queerly.

"Steven," She said. "Stand up and sit down again."

He did as she asked and sat in his customary manner, the way he sat down all his life.

When Diane saw the way Steven sat in his dress, she said, "No, no. That's all wrong! You can't just plop down in a seat when you're wearing such a nice outfit."

"What do you mean?" Steven asked.

"Here, watch me," Diane said.

At that she had Steven move away from the vanity and showed him how he was to sit when wearing his nice, new clothes.

She showed him how to smooth out the rear of his pleated dress, or whatever he would be wearing, and to keep his legs neatly pressed together so he wouldn't show off his panties to anyone he didn't want seeing them, explaining it just wasn't proper.

After she had him practice this first lesson in feminine deportment to her satisfaction, she settled in to work on his hair.

Since his hair was an overgrown bowl-cut style haircut, Diane basically started out combing his hair into the same style.

Then she put a center part in it from the crown of his head down to the top of his forehead and combed his hair to either side of the part, with the exception of bangs she combed down the front of his eyes, which she trimmed to his eyebrows.

Then, starting at the top of his part, she separated each section of hair, gave it a spritz of setting lotion, and carefully wound it onto a roller.

"You're putting rollers in my hair, Diane?" Steven asked incredulously.

"Well, duh," Diane answered. "How else do you think we girls put body into our hair? We don't just lift it up, say abra-ca-dabra and it stays up, you know."

"Gee," Steven said. "I guess I didn't think."

"I guess not, dearie," Dian said. "Not to worry, though. This won't give you much in the way of curls. More like waves, or like you wanted, body."

"Oh, okay, that sounds alright," Steven answered.

Diane had just finished winding the last curler and spritzing it with a setting lotion. Then she placed the pink plastic cap of her portable hair dryer over his curlers and turned it on.

"Now this will take about 45 minutes to dry, honey," Diane said, bending close to Steven's ear so he could hear her. "While we're waiting, why don't you read these magazines here to bide the time. You might get a kick out of them. In the meantime, I have to go downstairs."

At that she left him with a giggle.

Looking down at the magazines his sister brought him, Steven saw a Seventeen on top and beneath that was a Playgirl magazine! What the heck was Diane thinking, Steven thought.

He flipped through the Seventeen Magazine, looking at some of the ads and reading a few of the articles. After about 15 minutes he put it aside, bored.

He looked again at the Playgirl lying there, then looked away quickly after feeling a sudden thrill go through him, a thrill of pleasure that surged up from nowhere.

All Steven knew was that suddenly, he was feeling erotic, sensual shivers of delight that he had no business at all to be feeling. All he knew for sure was that he'd glanced at the naked man on the cover and suddenly his cock was rock hard.

Unconsciously, he pulled the Playgirl open and began to leaf through it. Hardly realizing it, Steven stopped at every picture of each naked man, nearly drooling over their huge, stallion-like appendages, and started wondering just how they could be so well endowed, and why he wasn't.

Thinking of the butt plug in his own rear passageway, he wished suddenly that it was as huge as the one currently pictured while also wondering how he could be wishing such a thing. Still, the desires wouldn't go away, no matter how hard he tried to dismiss them.

Steven's cock just got harder and harder under his feminine clothing until finally he couldn't keep from playing with himself. Recklessly pulling his dress and slip up to his waist, he remembered Diane's words from last night, and, so they wouldn't get messed, he first removed his panties.

Then he wrapped his hand around his hairless cock and jacked it up and down until he came gushingly in his enclosed palm Thinking no one was looking, he brought his come up to his lips and licked it all down, thrilled once more at the delicious taste.

Unbeknownst to Steven, Diane had not left her room at all, but had gone off to a corner and hidden in the shadows. She had desperately wanted to see how he would react to the choice of magazines she had left him, and she was definitely not disappointed.

"Oh yeah, that was a great show, Stephie," Diane said, coming out from her hiding place. "God, I wish I had recorded that for posterity, but no such luck. You sure looked like you had a great time though, little bro. Is that right?"

"Oh God, sis..." Steven moaned, totally humiliated, unable to say anything else.

"Well, Stephanie," Diane said as she began to take total charge now. "I guess silence speaks volumes, as they say. Which means, there's really nothing more to say then, is there?

"Anyway, time is nearly up now. You hair should be done about now. Tell you what -- I'll get a wash cloth for you to clean up and by the time you're done and refreshed, your hair will be ready to take down, OK? OK!"

At that Diane went to the bathroom to get a damp washcloth and a face towel while Steven remained at the vanity table, his head slumped morosely in defeat.

Coming back into the room, Diane handed Steven the damp washcloth.

"OK, Stephanie," she said. "Use this to wash your little clittie with. When your done, use this one to dry yourself. Good girl. Here, now put your panties back on and then we can take down your curlers. I'm glad to see I was able to teach you something from last night's punishments. At least you kept your panties dry this time. Don't forget to sit away from the mirror so you can be surprised by your new look."

Diane was very pleased as she noted that Steven automatically smoothed his dress and slip under his bottom while keeping his knees pressed together when he sat as she'd instructed, realizing he had this lesson fully ingrained in his memory now.

"Okay, honey," she said. "let's get started here."

Standing behind Steven with her back to the vanity mirror, she handed him a plastic bowl.

Looking up at her questioningly, Diane explained, "As I remove the rollers from your hair, I'm going to toss them into the bowl there until I'm finished."

Diane began removing the rollers from the back of his neck and worked her way up.

Eventually, the last of the 20-plus rollers were removed and placed in the bowl Steven was holding. Then she placed the bowl on top of the vanity behind her.

"Now Stephanie," Diane said. "For this style, I am going to run the brush through the curls in the same direction they were rolled. You can do it other ways also, but this is the way I'm doing it today. I'm doing it with you in the blind today so you can see the whole look as a surprise.

"However, after this, I'll do it while we both face the mirror so you can watch closely and see what I do. Eventually you'll have to learn to do this yourself. I'm not always going to be around, you know, so you'll need to learn to do these things for yourself pretty soon, got it?"

"Got it, sis," Steven replied. He felt the tug on his scalp as the tight curls strained against the brush. It seemed to him like his curls were being blended into a lot of bouncy, but smooth, waves.

"There," Diane said, as she finished up with the brush. "Now I'm going to use a little hairspray before I start back-combing."

"What's back-combing?" Steven asked.

"Never you mind," Diane replied. "You'll look adorable. The boys will eat you alive!"

Steven blushed furiously, remembering what Diane had witnessed and therefore knowing he had no comeback for her teasing. He then watched as Diane took a rattail comb and sectioned off a portion of hair where the first roller had been above his forehead.

She then pulled the hair straight up and began to comb quickly downward from the middle of the section toward his scalp. It seemed to Steven like she was just teasing or tangling the hair.

"It feel like you're just messing my hair up," Steven worried. "After you spent all that time brushing it out."

"In a way I am, Stephanie," Diane explained. "But it's a means to an end. You won't even notice it when I finish."

He felt her repeat the same procedure with more portions of his hair as she moved from the front to the back and then to both sides of his head, turning his entire head into a mass of stiffly standing porcupine quills.

"Now that I have the base," she explained. "I can start the finishing."

Diane began by using a hair pick and small comb to form the curls above the teased base. This formed soft precise rolls and curls that followed the pattern his curlers had set in. The hair at his nape curled under precisely and at his ears, it curled under and slightly to the front.

"Close your eyes again, Stephanie dear," Diane said. "I'm going to add a little more hairspray."

When Diane stepped back to get a look, she was nearly dumbstruck!

"My God, Stephanie" She said, thunderstruck. "I...I had no idea...you're gorgeous!"

Upon seeing the sincerity in her eyes and hearing the same in her voice, Steven turned to get his first look at his new "look". Seeing it, he could only stare open-mouthed in wonderment, unable to believe it was actually his reflection he was gazing at. He soon realized it was him as he saw it copied his movements exactly.

God, he thought. I'd take that sweet young thing to bed with me any time. And I'm sure any other red-blooded American boy would too! Then suddenly he caught himself thinking, If any handsome red-blooded stud-muffin asked me into their bed, I'd definitely accept their invitation!

And just as suddenly, he found himself wondering, Where the hell did that thought come from? And yet, it's true...I know it is. I've never had any such experience, but after looking at that magazine and what happened when I did, I know it's true.

I would have let any one of those men slip his cock up my butt because I know I would have enjoyed the hell out of it! Oh God, what's happening to me?

Seeing the tears brimming in his eyes, Diane mistook them for happiness, thinking the trance was kicking into overdrive.

"So, Stephanie," she said. "What do you think? It really gives you more body, eh?"

"God, Diane," Steven started, unsure of what to say. "It's...It's..."

"Gorgeous?" Diane put in.

"Yes, indeed," he said, for it was just that. "Gorgeous..."

"And it really makes you look great, doesn't it," She added. "Don't you agree? It sure is a lot better than that boring old Beatles haircut you sported for so many years, right? You must agree, the way your primping in the mirror there. In fact, you know what I think?"

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers
12