Our Story

Story Info
Meeting her Dom for the first time.
2.2k words
8.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Browsing an internet chat room late one night, we stumbled upon each other innocently enough. We each had our own reasons for being there that night. Finding a kindred spirit in one another was an unexpected surprise. Yet, as casual conversation gave way to deeper, more meaningful discussion, we soon realized this was more than your average chat.

So began our journey of exploration. . . A budding relationship deeply rooted in the provocative exchange of power characteristic of D/s relationships. A relationship that has blossomed over months of sharing and revealing our most intimate secrets, desires, and passions. Content to explore from the safety and anonymity of our computer screens, the possibility of meeting in real life seemed a far away dream made impossible by time, distance, and circumstance. Ultimately, however, our ardent concupiscence eclipsed the impossibilities and we agreed to meet. This is our story...

My instructions are to meet you at 7:00 p.m. I prepare carefully for this evening. I smell of lavender and vanilla as I slip into my blue lace thong and matching bra. I have chosen a sleeveless black dress with bright yellow flowers splayed across the bodice in honor of your love of flowers and bright colors. Lace top black stockings and 3inch heels finish my attire. I meticulously apply my makeup, applying liberal mascara.

Entering the hotel lobby, I wonder for the millionth time if you will find me as pleasing in person as you do online. Then I chastise myself as I know you would for such negative thinking. I breathe deep and cross the lobby to the elevators.

Stepping into the elevator, my stomach does somersaults... excitement, nerves, anticipation, and arousal warring inside me. As the doors slide open on the 12th floor, I take a deep breath and step hesitantly from the elevator. My eyes scan the hallway and I look for the room number you have given me. At exactly 7p.m. I knock on your door and hold my breath.

The door opens and you stand on the other side. Smiling, you open the door wide and welcome me inside with a sweep of your hand. I step over the threshold, returning your smile. I hear the door close and lock behind me and finally we are alone in the same place, at the same time. We stand facing each other. Neither speaking as our eyes gaze into one another's. Thousands of unspoken words and emotions pass between us in that silent stare ... anticipation, excitement, fear, hope, desire. Our bodies mere inches apart hum with the force of our need. And finally your hand is on my face, caressing slowly. Involuntarily my eyes close and a slow moan escapes lips. "Look at me, Elizabeth", you whisper as your hand curls into my hair. My eyes open, finding yours seconds before your mouth covers mine for the first time. The journey that had begun months before is finally consummated in this first slow, deep, probing kiss. I breathe deeply, inhaling your scent as our tongues dance and probe the recesses of each other's mouths. Our kiss, soft and sensual at first, soon grows more ardent as your hand tightens in my hair and you pull me tight against you. Months of hunger, exploration, and longing meld and explode in one kiss.

As the kiss ends, you take my hand and lead me further into the room. The blinds are open. The sunset visible as you stand me in the middle of the room. I tremble with excitement, anticipating your next words and expectations. You speak to me in that wonderfully sexy voice of yours:

"I am so pleased you came, darling. Are you happy to be here?" you ask with obvious delight in your eyes.

"Yes Baby, I am thrilled and honored to be here." I reply keeping eye contact with you.

"I have asked you numerous times if you truly desire to submit to me Elizabeth. If we proceed here tonight, there is no turning back. Do you understand that? This is not a game to me. So I will ask you again. Do you wish to be my sub? To submit to me? To relinquish control in the ways we have previously discussed?"

I can see the seriousness in your eyes as you wait for my response. But as always there is also a tenderness mixed with a fierce need and a deep passionate hunger. It is a combination of light and dark that I cannot resist. A combination I hunger for daily. So it is with ease that I respond with joy to your questions.

"Yes, Robert. I wish to be your sub. I desire to submit to you. I gladly relinquish control to you in the areas we have previously discussed. I do so willingly and with joy in my heart."

"Good Elizabeth. Now, I'd like to kiss you again."

I can feel your restrained hunger as your hands grip my biceps. Your mouth raining light kisses over my face ending on my lips in another deep probing kiss. Your teeth biting and nipping at my bottom lip as your fingers bite into my arms. Involuntarily a moan escapes my lips and I wonder if you can smell the aroma from the wetness already pooling between my legs. As the kiss ends, you step back leaving me standing alone in the middle of the room. From months of conversations, I am fairly certain what you are going to ask of me next. My pussy spasms at the thought.

You sit on the small sofa in the hotel room and watch me standing in the center of the room. The soft glow from the large widows behind me.

"You look lovely sub. You chose a beautiful dress. But now I would like you to remove it."

I slowly unzip my dress and let it fall to the floor in a puddle around my feet. Stepping out of it, I take a step forward and stand before in you my heels and lingerie.

"Blue? Thank you. You know me well. It is lovely. Please turn slowly."

I turn slowly as you ask. Feeling very self-conscious and yet very turned on. My thong is soaked through and I am sure you can smell my arousal at this point.

"Remove your bra and thong please, sub. Leave the stockings and heels. You do please me."

I remove my bra, tossing it back to the floor where my dress is. I am aware of how much my breasts excite you so I lightly caress them as I do. I hear the sharp intake of your breath and I know you are indeed aroused. My heart flutters knowing that I do indeed excite you.

"Not now sub...no touching." I hear you say firmly.

"Yes Sir, "I reply and continue my task of removing my lingerie. As I prepare to toss my thong, you command that I smell it.

"Is it wet, sub?"

"Yes Sir," I reply.

"Bring it to me sub."

I bring it to you and watch as you bring it to your nose inhaling my scent for the first time. Your eyes on mine as you inhale deeply. It takes all my will power not to look away.

"You smell divine. Spread your legs wide please, hands behind your back, bent at the elbows breasts out. I wish to look at what is mine."

Your words make my entire body convulse and warm juices trickle down my labia as I position myself for your inspection.

You stand and circle me trailing your fingers over my face, down my neck and collar bone to my full breasts. You cup each breast feeling its weight and fullness.

"Bend forward and let them swing free please." I comply. You smile your approval and twist each nipple hard sending sparks of electricity through me, making me groan. Reaching into your pocket you produce a set of nipple clamps. You twist each nipple to make them nice and firm. Then you apply and tighten a clamp to each one until my eyes begin to tear. "Can you handle that, sub?"

"Yes Sir," I whisper. The pain is intense yet pleasurable. And though I have used pins before and experimented on my own, nothing has prepared me for the intense decadence I feel at this moment.

"Good. Now, kneel please, bend over, and present your ass."

I kneel ...face and chest on the floor ...and present my ass. I try to breathe normally knowing what is about to happen. My thighs are now slick with my own juice. The smell of sex permeates the air. I gasp as I feel the first sharp smack on my right cheek. The stinging sensation growing with the redness. Before I process that one, the next blow is delivered to my left cheek. Again, I gasp and moan and an involuntary "Yes!" escapes my lips. Your strong hand is caressing my ass and your voice is commanding me to breathe through the pain. Then another blow and another until each cheek has received 5 each. I am moaning louder with each one, my ass on fire, my cunt dripping. I feel your warm breath on me as you place warm kisses on my ass soothing me. Your hands that just doled out fire, rubbing gently to bring comfort.

"That's it baby. You are such a good sub. Now spread your cheeks for me. Show me that sweet pucker."

I reach my hands back and spread my bright red ass cheeks, opening myself to you. I feel your warm breath as you blow warm air across my puckered hole. My body tenses in anticipation.

"Breathe baby", I hear you whisper as your thumb grazes across my delicate flesh.

I tremble and my entire body quivers. I have waited so long to be feel your touch. Your thumb works in small slow circles caressing my pucker making me moan. Then the familiar feeling of slick lube being worked around. I try to breathe normally as I know what you are about to do.

"Breathe sub. Push back. I am here. Tell me if it is too much."

I could feel the plug at the entrance to my ass. I took a deep breath and did as you asked. Feeling it slide in and fill me made me whimper and groan in pure animalistic wantonness.

"On your knees sub. Hands behind your back. Are you ok?"

I rise to my knees, crossing my hands behind my back. "Yes Sir, I am wonderful. Thank you."

I feel you bind my hands and could see the raw lust and hunger in your eyes and the tension in your body. You stand before me looking into my eyes as you unzip your pants. I smile at you never breaking eye contact. I lick my lips and you groan out loud.

"Are you hungry for my cock sub?

"Yes Sir"

"You are a good little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, I am you're good little slut."

"Who do you belong to slut?"

"I belong to you Sir. May I please suck your cock?"

"You do have excellent manners slut."

You then begin to rub your cock on my face, smearing precum over my eyes and cheeks but avoiding my mouth. I groan in frustration and hear you say firmly, "Patience SLUT!" Your hand then curls and tightens in my hair as you slap each cheek with your cock.

"Open your mouth slut! I'm going to give you what you desire. I'm going to treat your mouth like a cunt. Is that what you want slut? Tell me."

"Yes Sir. Use my mouth like a cunt Sir." With those words, I get to taste your cock for the first time. I groan in pleasure as it slides in my mouth and I suck hard relishing the taste and feel of you on my tongue. You guiding the movements of my head with your hand in my hair... slow and steady at first barely bumping the back of my throat. You let me enjoy tasting and licking you, our eyes locked. Then you begin to thrust deeper. That deep gagging thrust makes my eyes water and leaves me breathless. You pull back long enough for me to breathe and then thrust again. Over and over you gag me till my eyes water and my mascara runs in black rivers down my face. Thick strands of saliva drip from the corners of my mouth. Just when I think you will cum, you stop and untie my hands. You kiss me deeply and look in my eyes.

"I want to fuck you now. To possess what's mine. Go to the bed and get on your hands and knees. "

I quickly comply. I am so ready to be fucked and even closer to cumming. I want you in me like I need air to breathe. I feel your hands grip my ample hips. Your fingers biting into my flesh as your cock finds entry into my drenched sloppy pussy. I hear you groan as you slide inside.

You ask, "Who do you belong to?"

I answer, "I belong to you."

Our bodies mold together moving as one in a dance of passion and desire that has been building for months. The flames of desire can no longer be contained. With each deep stroke the flames lick higher until they devour us in an inferno of sweet surrender.

We lay wrapped in each other.

Your head on my chest suckling a breast.

"Are you happy you came Sugar?"

"Yes, Darling very happy. Are you pleased?"

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Our Story Series Info

Similar Stories

Roommates Ch. 01 Two roommates discover an attraction they can't resist.in Interracial Love
Women's Bondage Prison A bondage theme prison tests Lucy and her fellow prisoners.in BDSM
Slavery Begins at Home Pt. 01 Two slaves serve in a most unconventional household.in BDSM
After the Loving A lady is caught in the moment. Should she or shouldn't she?in Interracial Love
Indica Ch. 01 A black woman and Hawaiian man's fight with commitment.in Interracial Love
More Stories