Our Story

Story Info
They meet on an adult site.
823 words
3.04
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a day just like any other day. I had just got on my computer and started surfing the internet. A few hours went by while I was still surfing the net. When I came upon this site that I had been looking for. The site was and adult web site, with stories, nude pictures, etc. So I started reading some of the stores as while as checking out some of the pictures on the site. A few days passed as I was getting tired of reading the stories, looking at the pictures and bored with the site all together.

Until I noticed that the site had a chat. "Thinking it was a pay chat like most" but I decided to try it any way. I entered the chat part. I filled out a form the site had. When I was finished filling out the form, I was surprised to find out that it was a free chat, cause I was able to enter the a chat after filling out the form. I was new to chat, so I wasn't sure bout how to do it, especially with all the rooms the chat had. So I just wondered though all the rooms trying to get the hang of how the chat works.

Occasionally, I would try and talk to some of the people in the rooms I kept going to. But being new to chat like I said before. I was not sure how to do it. There for I would just pop in and out of the rooms. Watching how people in each rooms would do it and learn how they do it and how it works.

As a week or two of going in and out of each room had passed. I was getting bored again cause most of the people I would try and talk to would not talk to me back. Than I noticed there was a room I had not been in yet.

However seeing the names of the room, I know what kind of room it was and was not sure of that kind of thing. So I went on with my business going to the other rooms. A couple of hours had passed and the other rooms were all boring. Than I said what the heck and entered the room I had not been in yet. As I went in there I noticed these people were no different from people in most of the other rooms. But some had names like, Sir, Master, and etc. So I left and roamed some more. This time however, I would pop in and out of that room now as will. Another hour or so passes as I was going in and out of the rooms still. When I got a pm from some person with a strange name. The message said "what are you doing". I answered the person saying that I was looking for one of the few people I had met in one of the rooms. The person said the they and the room they were in was getting mad at me. "why" I said. Cause you keep going in and out of rooms without saying anything even when I say hi to you and I'm getting tired of saying hi to you than you leave. I told the person I was sorry, I didn't mean to make anyone upset at me. Than I told the person I was still new to chat and am learning how the site works. The person said they understood cause they were new not to long ago. So we got to talking and I found out what room the person was in and it was in the room I had just started going in. Than I went in the room and said hi to everyone. I noticed the her so I said hi to her also. It was a few minutes later, when we started talking again in pm with each other.

I don't know what it was about her but I found myself coming back to that room to talk to her. We would talk more and more each night. When something came over me. I don't know why cause we had never met but I was beginning to really like her. There was something about her bout as more time passed we became even closer. My feelings for her were growing. Still even though I we had never met I had falling in love with her. I would be a couple months later when we would actually met, but it would be worth the wait cause I would fall even more in love with her. Now when I look back on it, it's weird how people how have never met can fall in love than when they met fall in love even more. To find true love with a simple pm on a chat line.

Sincerely,
Sir Joey