Our Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of her and moved her legs so that her ankles were on his shoulders and quickly slid his cock into her so that it was resting on her cervix. He was almost thrusting his cock exactly straight at the mattress. It made for a very hard and fast fuck, and my wife goes wild when a guy's cockhead slams into her cervix. He was pumping into her like a madman and she could feel him swell up as he was getting ready to cum, and that set her off again. Even though he was wearing a condom she could feel his cum spurt out of his dick. After they were done, they laid there for a few minutes and ended up drifting off to sleep.

The whole time they were out, I was jerking off like crazy. I had already came twice and was getting a little tired, so I laid down on the couch and took a nap. At two the phone rang. Sure enough, it was her. She wanted to know if she could spend the night with Brent.

If she called me up today and asked if I minded if she spent the night with someone I would be all for it, but that night I wanted to have sex with my wife. Better yet, I needed to have sex with my wife, so I told her that I wanted some too and she had to come home.

When she called me, Brent was in the bathroom. He came out naked, and my wife was still naked on the bed, so they decided to go again. While my wife was out she had no less than 8 orgasms.

My wife came home at 4 in the morning and right away it was everything I ever wanted. Her hair was messed up. Her clothes were wrinkled. Her makeup was smudged. I watched her and Brent give each other a goodnight kiss, with tongue, so passionate I thought they might leave again.

She came in and started getting naked as soon as the door was closed. I got her in the bedroom, on the bed, and the first thing I did was start eating her pussy. It was incredible. Her pussy was the wettest I have ever seen it. She was so wet that her thighs were wet and her ass crack was wet.

While I was going down on her she started telling me what happened. Finally she told me she couldn't wait anymore and pulled me up and I slid right into her freshly fucked pussy. It was heaven. She was so wet it took hardly any effort to move. As she was telling me about what happened she got to the part where he had her ankles on his shoulders and was just fucking her so that he could cum. This is what set me off, knowing that my sexy wife made another guy cum with her pussy was just too much.

After that, we took a quick break to smoke a cigarette. While we were smoking my wife kept fingering her clit and pussy under her robe, and this was on our back patio where if any one walked by they could tell what she was doing.

After smoking we went back to our room and ended up going at it two more times. In one night my wife ended up having no less than 12 orgasms.

They ended up together a few more times after this but ultimately, Brent wasn't aggressive enough for my wife. She would tell him that what she really wanted was to be pushed up against the wall and kissed, then dragged off to the bedroom for passionate sex. As she put it to me, she had me to make love to, anyone else she just wanted to fuck.

Shortly after Brent and my wife's fling ended, I ended up getting her pregnant so we have taken a bit of a break, but hopefully we'll be back into it soon. Then I'll have more stories for you.

12