Our Story Ch. 02

Story Info
The aftermath of last night.
4.3k words
3.34
17.8k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack12123
jack12123
31 Followers

This story has started with a previous Chapter "Our Story Ch 01" kindly read that story first to understand what happens here!

*****

Chapter 2 - The weekend it all began: Saturday

It was late in the afternoon when I finally got up with a throbbing headache. I looked around and realized I had fallen asleep on the couch. I groaned sitting upright, feeling a sharp pain in my back from the position I had slept in. I laid against the back of the couch as i felt the uneasiness wash away, memories of the previous night coming back to me.

My first thought going to kate and mike, as I immediately turned to look at the open bedroom door. My emotions were still raw and fresh about it all, first feeling the betrayal, then anger followed by shame. I had watched it, they had done it in front of me. I stood up, ignoring my uneasiness as i made my way to the bedroom.

My shoulder still aching as I quietly made my way to the bedroom. It was dead silent as I walked in, my heart growing heavy at the sight of them. Mike was on his back with Kate cuddling next to him. They were both completely naked, their clothes strewn all around the floor. I just stared at them for a while, feeling numb. It didnt take sherlock holmes to know they had sex. I walked back out to the hall, staring at nothing wondering what I was going to do here, do I leave, do I stay?

I decided to first get my head cleared up. Walking to the bathroom I saw the signs of my retching from the previous night. I proceeded to slowly clean up the bathroom, feeling glad when it was done. I then brushed my teeth and took a nice long shower. The hot water really waking me up. It was when I shut off the water that I heard noises outside. My heart beating faster as I realized someone was walking around, awake.

I dried myself up as I tried to push down the panic. Someone was awake outside and I was going to have to face them. It had to be done sooner or later. I wrapped myself in my bath towel (having slept in my party clothes, my home clothes in the bedroom cupboard) stepping outside.

Kate was the only one outside, she was standing in the hall completely naked as she yawned. She turned to see me as the door opened, breaking into a smile, "Hey baby, how are you feeling baby, are you ok?" she asked, in her chirpy morning voice.

Her smile took me aback, no guilt, no shame nothing. I stared at her saying nothing, wanting her to start the conversation.

She just walked towards me wrapping her arms around me as she rested her head against my chest, "Hmmmmmm, I missed you."

I didn't realize I was deep inside my own thoughts until she said those words. My anger flooding back into me as I replied in a harsh tone, "Oh so now you miss me," nudging her away.

"Huh, what's wrong baby," she replied, her smile disappearing as she stepped back.

"I know you fucked mike, what are you doing, trying to pretend nothing happened," I said my voice a bit louder now.

She just stared at me, surprised at my anger I guess, "What ... Why are you angry ... What is going on."

I stared at her blankly, "What do you mean what is going on, You ... You fucked Mike," I said, my throbbing head not helping as I wondered why she wasn't feeling guilty.

She looked at me clearly confused and taken aback, "What ... are you ... trying to say, you didn't want me fucking mike."

"You think." I retorted Looking at her like how a person would if he heard someone tell him the sky is blue.

She just looked at me blankly, standing there naked in our living room, "What the fuck ... what do you mean you didn't want me fucking mike ... Are you ... are you joking ... I mean what ... you watch us flirt the whole night, you see us making out and then fucking and what your reaction is, let me tell them tomorrow I don't want them doing this," she replied, practically yelling now as she crossed her hands under her breasts. Her expression had changed from confusion to outright anger as she continued, "Why are you acting like I cheated, like you found this out or something, we freaking came back home together."

I was surprised at her reaction, her words ringing in my ears. The memories were hazy in my mind as I tried playing them back in my head, I must have told them to stop, I mean I would have.

She was staring at me, "Jack ... are you serious, you ... really didn't want me with mike," her anger having melted into concern.

"I ... I mean ofcourse I didn't want you fucking Mike."

"What ... But why ... didn't you say anything, I mean ... you just kept leaving us alone and ... he was so obviously hitting on me... You ... I thought ..."

I didn't have a reply to that, looking at her as I tried to find some memory of me telling them to stop.

My thoughts were interrupted as mike chose this moment to come into the living room, naked and stretching his arms, "God damn its bright today," he said walking to the living room, "Hey man, how are you feeling, we couldn't wake you up for shit last night, you were so fucked up," he said flashing his grin. Both of us must have looked depressed or something because his smile disappeared almost immediately, "What's going on," he asked.

Kate thankfully sensing my hesitation as she just walked over to him. She took him to a corner as they whispered to each other. I stared at them from my spot, the words weren't clear, but it was obvious that Kate was trying to update Mike about the situation. Mike was just staring at me and then back at Kate as he just nodded and walked to his room (the second bedroom where his stuff was kept).

Kate walking back to me, "I ... I told him to give us space."

Its going to be awkward now, I realized as I just nodded.

Kate was still talking as I snapped out of my thoughts, "My head is aching and I need coffee and a shower, can ... we ... look I know we need to talk but ... can you ..." she said, clearly worried about us and not sure what to do.

"Yeah I mean, go shower and drink your coffee, we will talk later," I replied as she just smiled a bit, grateful I suppose. I watched her head to the bathroom behind me as mike came out, dressed up in jeans and a shirt.

To say he was awkward, would be an understatement. He looked nervous and unsure, not his usual confident self. With Kate in the bathroom, he just stared at me, "I ... I thought of seeing the city," he said. I looked at him, saying nothing, still numb from last night, I mean I always thought of mike as my best friend but...

He in turn looked back at the bedroom he had come out of; I guess he was wondering if he needed to take his stuff with him. He didn't do that however as he just nodded at me and walked out. I just felt weird about it all, Kate's words really having struck a nerve. I walked to the bedroom, dressing up, my mind still replaying her reaction.

Lost in thought and with nothing to do, I just sat on the couch after that, watching the news, something about Angela Merkel and the refugee crisis (It was 2015 when all this happened). I don't remember what was playing on it though, too lost in my thoughts as I just stared at the screen.

It was around that time I realized that I hadn't told them to stop. I didn't even think of that option. It was like a deer in headlights situation, you don't even realize you can do something. I wasn't tied up, I could have stopped it anytime but I just watched and said nothing. Did that make them think it was ok? Why didn't I tell them to stop, but I mean I shouldn't have to, these sort of things are expected of your partner right?

Kate came out while I was watching TV. She just dressed up and walked to the kitchen to make lunch (It was about 3pm now). We ate it together while watching TV. It was awkward, we were both obviously not watching it but preferring to do anything else. She kept looking at me and then turning away if I looked back. I mean what did I expect her to say - sorry I fucked your friend, but it was an accident.

We just fell into routine after that. Saturdays we normally clean the house so we started doing that. Kate changing the bedsheets by herself. It was late evening by the time we were done. No words spoken between us during the entire time. We started cooking an early dinner, when she got a text.

She laughed seeing it as she looked at me, "Mike is at the zoo," she said showing me her phone. Mike had sent a picture of him doing a stupid pose next to a monkey. Above that were other messages from mike - "Did you speak to him" & "Been feeling like shit the whole day." They weren't any other messages as I looked at Kate.

Her face having this sad smile as she said, "You know we care about you right; we really thought you were ok with it."

Her words stung a bit, "I mean I know I didn't say anything but ... I don't know I thought it was obvious."

She sighed and turned off the stove as she walked to the couch. She sat down on it looking at her hands, "I ... I did start kissing him without asking you ... I shouldn't have, but... Look I am not making any excuses ... I am not going to say it was the alcohol ... but you kept leaving us alone and well you said nothing, if you had said one word, just one word ... I would have just stopped ... I mean ... ok I love good sex as much as the next girl, but ... I love you more babe ... You know that don't you," she said tearing up as she got her words out.

I know this is not how most of you would have reacted, but seeing her bare her soul like that, struggling to get the words out, just melted my heart. She was hurting and I couldn't see her like that. I just went to her, holding her tight at first. Soon we were kissing as our hands roamed each other's bodies. We needed each other and as our passion kept building, we gave in having sex right there on the floor. It was passionate loving sex as we kissed, held and felt each other.

By the time we finished, it was like a weight was lifted off. I know sex doesn't solve problems but damn if it didn't take this huge weight off my shoulder. I felt connected to her again, like we were our old selves again. We just stayed there on the floor in each other's arms chatting for a while. The time passing by as we talked about chores, then laughing and gossiping about some memories of friends. It was all just random nonsense but her smile was back and so was mine. It was with this renewed sense of us that we got up and finished making dinner, eating it on the couch as we just reconnected.

It was around 8pm, we were still on the couch chatting when Kate got another text. I could see her stiffen as she looked at me, "Uh ... baby, mike wants to know if he should get a hotel," she asked. I guess she was still not sure how I felt about Mike.

I looked at her as I realized I wasn't mad anymore. I mean I know Mike didn't mean well when he hit on Kate but he flirts with every girl, he was always like that. Seeing his messages from earlier, I could also tell he was worried about our friendship. He never meant to hurt us, yes he took advantage of the situation, but he didn't force it, he didn't trick or deceive us. Knowing him, he probably has been with loads of couples and probably thought that was what we were going to do. He was just mike, a horny asshole.

I looked at Kate, seeing her try to read my face as she said, "If you want him out, he is out ... but he really does care about you, I don't think he realized ... I mean I myself didn't."

"Where is he?" I asked.

She looked back at her phone as she replied, "Eating dinner at Dumont's."

We had mentioned planning to take him there; it was our plan for the day, before it all got fucked up. "Tell him to come home," I said as I looked at her, "I am not mad; I mean I know it was a mistake ... I ... don't want to kick him out," I said.

Yeah, they fucked and well so what ... Kate has had lovers before, I have had my share as well. I felt a weird rush as these thoughts played in my head. Kate never did like to talk about her past, always dodging questions. Had she slept with a boyfriend's friend before?

Kate was busy texting as she looked up from her phone oblivious to my thoughts, "He is so glad to hear that you are ok. He is on his way," She said looking relieved.

I guess she was worried she might have ruined our friendship, or was she happy to see him again. A chance to spend another night with him? My heart was pounding in my chest as I tried to shake off this feeling and these thoughts. I headed to the bathroom to wash my face. I was surprised at my own reaction. Why am I aroused, why is this turning me on?

I looked at myself in the mirror. In my head picturing Kate and Mike together, how they looked. I mean they were attracted to each other, they didn't need any encouragement to get into bed together. Hell if I didn't say anything, they would have spent the whole day today fucking. I shuddered a bit thinking of that possibility.

I washed my face trying to push down these thoughts. Walking back to the living room I saw Kate watching TV, oblivious to my thoughts. I sat back down as we watched TV together.

Mike showed up about an hour later, Kate letting him in. It became immediately obvious how weird this was for them. I guess after a night of sex; they didn't know how to behave. Mike had bought a bottle of scotch as apology which I accepted. For my part seeing him, I was surprisingly calm, I didn't feel the same jealousy or hurt I was feeling in the morning. I guess clearing it up with Kate really helped.

We sat in the living room together and boy was it awkward. We didn't know what to talk about at first but eventually it started getting easier. Mike telling us about his day and what he saw as we commented and asked questions here and there. Kate and mike eventually breaking the ice as well, as they started talking normally.

It was 10 pm when we decided to open the bottle and only after I insisted. For some reason it was like my show, both of them were trying to get me involved in the conversations, not wanting to talk to each other without me included. We started drinking slowly getting a nice buzz going. Secretly I was enjoying myself and I was so glad that it wasn't awkward anymore.

By 12am we were all good and buzzed as Kate and I decided to turn in for the night with mike opting to watch TV. We went to our room as I laid on the bed watching Kate take off her nightie (she likes sleeping naked when she can).

I don't know if it was the alcohol or my thoughts earlier but I started thinking about Kate and Mike again, feeling aroused as I asked, "Kate can you fill this bottle, its empty," pointing to the water bottle that I always keep beside the bed.

Kate looking at me annoyed, "Jack I just stripped."

I felt that weird rush again as I replied, "So go naked then, I mean Mike has already seen you naked, just go quickly, fill it up and come back."

She looked at me a bit surprised, "Yeah right, what you really want me to run outside naked," she said blushing a bit.

I realized she was a bit drunk as I continued teasing her, "Maybe I do, why you shy?"

She looked at me eyes widening a bit as she replied, "What are you serious, you gave me shit the whole day for; well you know and now you want me to go outside naked," her eyes going to the door as she spoke.

I smiled thinking how tempted she looks as I said, "Well what is there in a little flashing. Don't you want to know what mike's reaction would be when he sees you naked like that," I asked as I could see her considering it. She was getting aroused at the thought. I got up from the bed, going to her as I held her naked body against me.

I leaned in to kiss her as we made out. I could tell she was a bit aroused, liking the idea of being naked around Mike. I broke the kiss asking, "Do you want to?"

She just bit her lip looking at me, "Are ... you sure, I mean wont you get mad?"

I considered that for a moment. I wasn't sure if really wanted this, but feeling so aroused, I guess it wasn't really a choice. I just pressed my crotch against her so she could feel how hard I was as I asked, "What do you think?"

She looked down staring at my crotch against her. A smile on her face as she looked back into my eyes, "Only flash?" she asked smiling wide.

I felt my heart skip a beat as i realized she wants more as I replied, "Well ... if you go further, I won't mind," I said taking a step back as she looked at me, her excitement clear.

She bit her lip as she looked at me, "God you are such an asshole," she said walking to the mirror. She looked nervous as she brushed her hair making herself look presentable. Still completely naked, she turned to face me, "Don't go to sleep this time, I want you too," she said winking as she headed to the door. She left the room, closing the door behind her.

My heart was practically pounding in my chest now as I went to the door, pressing my ear against it. I was so glad our house was small at that moment as heard their voices.

Mike must have been surprised as I heard Kate asking, "What happened mike, you look like you have seen a ghost."

He took some time before he replied, "Kate ... What the hell is going on here, am I dreaming."

Kate chuckled, "Does this ... feel like a dream?" mike gasping a bit as she said that.

I couldn't help but pull the door open immediately. The noise attracting their attention as they turned towards me. Kate was leaning forward in front of mike, his hand pulling back from her breast where she had placed it. Kate smiled at me, then turning back to Mike as she smiled, "Don't worry Hun, Jack wants this, he is the one who sent me."

I felt my face turn red as I just nodded. Kate must have sensed my embarrassment as she looked back at me smiling, "We always wanted to do a threesome and well Jack was wondering if you were up for round 2."

Mike looking from Kate to me, at first unsure before finally saying, "Hey you know me; I am always in for some good sex," he said looking at Kate. He smiled at her, licking his lips as he reached for her breasts. He squeezed them with his hands, caressing her nipples as she leaned down to kiss him. Their soft slow kiss building on to be more passionate as they licked each other's tongues. Mike's hands roaming Kate's body as she pulled at his pants caressing his crotch.

It was like watching a porno except you knew the performers. Mike eager as always, lifted his hips so Kate could pull off his track pants. His long cock already hard as it came into view. She smiled looking at it, reaching out as she started stroking it. She kissed his lips again, kissing down his chest reaching his cock. She smiled up at him as she wrapped her lips around his cock sucking on it. Mike groaning immediately from her mouth as she started bobbing up and down his cock.

She sucked and slurped on his cock for quite a while, before turning to me. With a smile she asked, "Don't you want some action too love," still licking his cock while asking. Nodding eagerly, I walked towards them, taking off my clothes as I went. Mike removed his shirt as I went to them. I grabbed her ass, slapping it as I reached for her pussy feeling how wet she was.

She must have been so aroused because she was really wet. My finger caressing her pussy as i pushed one inside her. I felt so aroused watching her head bob up and down mike's cock looking at them from behind. She moaned from my touch as I fingered her. All this pushing my buttons as I couldn't wait any longer, stroking my cock as I entered her. It went in easily feeling so good as I started fucking her.

Seeing her so excited, enjoying what we were doing to her, just got my motor going. We soon switched positions, me sitting on the couch as Mike pushed inside her. I saw Kate's eyes roll back as he entered. She was loving every second of this.

She started sucking my cock again after getting used to his fucking. The kinky nature of what we were doing plus her mouth on my cock just pushed me over the edge. I blew my load all over her mouth and face within moments. She happily swallowed every drop, her eyes showing me how much she was enjoying herself.

jack12123
jack12123
31 Followers
12