Our Story Ch. 04

Story Info
The last hole. I make him work for it.
2.2k words
4.84
9.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all, sorry this took so long. I've been neck deep in revisions on a book I entered into a contest. I've gotten a few lovely emails asking about Shani's next chapter. It's in the works, I promise! I hope this holds you over until I can finish with my revisions and her chapter.

*****

On my second day with you, I wake up with your face buried between my legs. In two heartbeats and three swipes of your tongue is all it takes for you to drag me from sleeping to wide awake and near orgasm.

My fingers dig into your short hair, holding you in place. "Shit! Oh fuck I'm going to come."

Your mouth surrounds my clit, sucking and flicking the tip. My back bows, hips arching off the bed as I howl. You don't let me come down. One blunt finger enters me, stretching me, curling over my g spot.

"Too much! Oh fuck it's too much! My clit!" My hips squirm for another reason, trying to get away from the sensory overload but your hands press me down with one flex of your arms. I have no choice but to endure. The casual show of strength increases my arousal. The almost pain soon turns to pleasure under your tongue and finger. I feel another stretching my entrance and I groan.

"You're tighter than I expected." Your words are hot against my skin.

"Told you," I grunt, my body tightening all over again. I try to relax, telling myself that if I can't take your fingers, I'll never take your cock.

Your fingers keep moving, gaining ground one small thrust at a time. Slowly, my body accepts your touch and I groan in both frustration and arousal. This is taking forever.

You don't seem rushed though, your gaze intent on your fingers. Watching you work me makes me wetter but your third finger is a serious stretch. Just when I'm about to tell you to stop, your thumb brushes my clit and my lungs seize up with the pleasure.

"I can keep going easy on you, or," your thumb grazes my clit with each word and I have a hard time concentrating on what you're saying. "Or, I can fulfill your favorite fantasy."

You pause your fingers. I stop breathing. Our eyes meet and I know exactly what you're talking about. That fantasy. The one where I run and you catch me, where I fight and bite and scratch but you're too big, too powerful and as the winner, you get the prize.

We've talked about it at length, both while getting off, and while discussing the practical logistics. You wouldn't hurt me -much, purposefully, or seriously- and I can't hurt you. We even worked out a safeword if it's too much for me. I can't believe we're doing this.

I nod, breathlessly and moan a yes as your fingers withdraw, just in case you need clarification.

Your eyes are bright with lust and excitement. Your grin is a little frightening. "I'll give you four seconds. You make it to the front door and open it, you win. You know what happens if I win. Ready?"

My legs are still shaking but my heart is racing in anticipation. Your place isn't that big. I might be able to do it. I sit up and launch myself from the bed before you can say go. Mentally, I'm counting as I launch myself from the bed, out your room, and down the hall. I'm halfway down when I hear your stride, heavy but so much faster than I thought you'd be. I pour on the speed, the front door around the next corner but you're closing in.

A startled scream bursts from me as my feet hit a rug I didn't notice and go out from under me. There's a thud and I brace for pain, but I feel you grab me, wrap me up and then take the impact. Knowing I'm caught but this isn't over with yet, I try to roll with the momentum and you go with it, trying to pin me on my stomach. I have a few tricks of my own.

I buck my hips, squirming in a mass of pointy elbows and heels. I try to avoid the groin shots, but with your background, you should be more than capable of deflecting any serious blows. My squirming loosens your grip just a little -or you're just toying with me- and I manage to scramble free.

No, not free. Your hand closes around my ankle, drawing me back. I roll as you pull me underneath your body, brace my feet against your hips, and kick, sliding across the floor, using the mat that tripped me up like a sled.

You lunge, like a big cat pouncing on prey, and I'm done. Your body covers mine, pressing me down with your weight. You're rock hard and grinding against my stomach. You like this too. I'm gushing, writhing, thrilled with the feeling of your strength and power overwhelming mine. I'm not done though. You haven't won quite yet.

You sit back and I miss the feel of your weight on my body, but it's just to force my legs apart. I kick and squirm, twisting my hips, turning my legs into writhing snakes. You catch one and tuck it under your arm, the other guiding that monstrous cock to my entrance.

It looks even bigger now that I know it's going to be forced inside me in just a minute and I struggle again as your wide cock head brushes my entrance. It slips and bumps my clit, making me moan and grind, looking for more contact, then slides back down to my entrance.

"I'm going to own this pussy," you grin, settling your weight forward as you slowly press inside me.

"FUCK!" It feels like you're splitting me in two. The pain isn't sexy this time, and my struggles are a little more real. There is no way you're getting inside me. I push against your shoulders, scratching, anything to lessen the pressure at my entrance. "No! It's too big! I can't!" I sob.

"You're going to take me little slut," you grunt. I gasp, my jaw stretched in a silent scream. The head of your cock breaches me with a pop and the pain recedes, just a bit. Enough for me to breathe and get back into the game.

I tense, preparing myself for movement and burst into motion, swiping your arm supporting your body out from under you and rolling, prying my body off you cock and your arm out from under you. I scramble on my hands and knees, trying to get to my feet but the rug trips me up, slows me down. I make it three strides from the door when I feel you, my back prickling in awareness.

You mow me down, arm around my throat, the other grabbing my arms and pulling them behind me. Our momentum carries us into the front door, your hand shielding my face at the last minute the only thing saving me from a broken nose. Your body presses against mine, chest pinning my arms between us, your weight barely giving me enough room to breathe.

I stumble as you kick my feet apart, wide enough my hamstrings protest and then your fingers are back at my pussy, three of them forcing their way inside. I arch away, rising on tip toe to escape but it's not enough. Your fingers enter me and there's not a damn thing I can do to stop them but whimper and moan against the cold door, dripping for you.

My body is a mess of confusing contradictions: pleasure and pain, the cold of the door hardening my nipples while the heat of your body on my back marks me with your scent.

You withdraw your fingers from my pussy and force them into my mouth. "Taste how slutty you are." The thick digits muffle my squeal of protest when I feel the head of your cock brush my pussy lips again and the exquisite pain one short thrust brings.

My head thunks against the door, surrendering for now, even though it's rocking back and forth in unconscious denial. All of my attention is focused on the wedge you're driving between my hips. I feel like I'm being split in two, and with my body immobilized, all I can do is take it.

The utter helplessness has me writhing against you, welcoming the pain, begging for more. You move slowly, deliberately. One hard, vicious thrust would have probably been more merciful than this slow torture.

I feel every painful inch, every vein and bump and ridge of your cock as it molds my body to fit yours, forcing me to accommodate you. My mouth opens in a painful scream against your forearm and I let my teeth graze you, just biting down enough to muffle my scream.

The hand on the door moves, wrapping my long hair into your fist and pulling my head back, exposing my neck to you. "I want to hear every single sound," you whisper into my ear. Your teeth worry the skin joining my neck to shoulder and I shiver, fighting a moan but the deep clench of my body betrays me.

Your cock jerks inside me and then I feel the vacuum-like suction of you trying to withdraw from my body. It doesn't want to let you go even though you've filled me so deep I can't draw a deep breath. The friction of your body fighting mine and yours winning has my eyes rolling back. "Too much," I gasp.

You laugh as your cock withdraws to the head. "We're just getting started." And then you slam into me. It takes three hard thrusts, but I feel each one in my entire body, my front banging against the door, my pussy tearing further as you force your way back inside. Your hand finds my clit and starts strumming, knowing the exact rhythm to keep me on the right side of pain.

When my pussy finally stretches to the point you can glide in and out of me, I'm sweating and on the brink of orgasm. "I told you I could take you," I gloat.

"Little slut," you drawl and then thrust deep, making me whine, "I'm just getting started and you were going to take me either way. By the time I'm done, this pussy will never be the same; it'll only crave monster cocks and the pleasure pain that I can give."

You set a punishing pace that feels good enough to take me to the edge but hurts just enough to keep me from going over. I'm sweating, writing as you impale me over and over, you hips pistoning like a machine. You could probably do this for hours. I feel like I'm going to lose it if I don't orgasm. Now.

My hands slip from between our sweat slick bodies and go for my clit. You grab them again and pin them above my head. "Uh uh. If you want something, just ask."

I shake my head stubbornly, so you thrust harder, punishing me with pain-filled strokes. "No, please! I'm sorry. Please let me come. This slut needs to come all over your cock. Please?"

"Much better," you purr. Your free hand snakes down my front, stopping just above my clit.

"I begged," I cry, squirming on tiptoe to move closer to your hand. "Please let me come, sir!"

Your hand pulls my hips back toward you, angling you deeper as my torso is pressed parallel to the floor. Your cock slides over my g spot and I scream, my knees buckling as I come. Your thrusts never stop, but speed up, propelling me toward another orgasm.

I'm bouncing off your body, only your hands drawing me back and keeping me from popping off the end of your dick. I'm almost dizzy when the next orgasm hits and I definitely see stars from the lack of oxygen. I can't stop panting. I'm going to hyperventilate from the screaming and gasping.

You release my arms. "Brace yourself. I'm going to come."

I lean my forearms against the door and drop my head. I don't need a concussion if you forget your strength and drive my head into the door. When you move, it feels like there's a tsunami between my legs, the powerful, relentless surge of waves between my legs. I ride you out as best I can, my body milking you, doing its best to make you come. When you do, it's with a roar and thrusts that bruise my cervix. The heat of your come splashing against it is almost soothing.

I stay where I am even after we've caught our breath and you go to pull out. I whimper at the pain, my sensitive tissues swollen from your abuse.

You stop, still inside me and take my weight, moving us to the couch and laying us on our sides. Even those little movements hurt, jostling my insides. Your fingers find my clit and pinch.

The shock and pain is enough to set me off. My pussy clenches around you hard enough to make you swear and then I release you in waves, not protesting as you slowly work your way out through my orgasm.

A gush of liquid follows your exit, more than I thought possible but I let it dribble down my thighs and ass. Let it mark me like everything else you do to me. It's not the bruises I'm worried about; it's what you're doing to my mental state that makes me wonder if I'll ever be the same after this.