Our Sub Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 04

Story Info
Our subby slut spends the night.
3.8k words
4.47
74.6k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,315 Followers

This is a continuation of the story 'Our Sub Fantasy Fulfilled'. If you have not done so already you may find it useful to read the previous chapters.

The other day Patty came home from work and told me that Amy would again be coming over on Friday evening. She told me that this visit would be slightly different from Amy's previous visits to us, as she had arranged that she would actually be staying the night with us. We would not be sending Amy home in a taxi when we had finished with her for the evening, as we had done on the last occasions.

I asked Patty how Amy's nipples were doing. Patty had been giving me regular updates as she had been inspecting the healing of Amy's nipples at work on a regular basis. She said that over the last few weeks they had healed nicely. Patty explained that yesterday she had called Amy to her office at the end of her shift and had instructed her to take her tits out of her nurses uniform for her to inspect. Patty had tugged at the large rings through Amy's huge nipples and had gently sucked hem into her mouth, caressing them with her tongue making them engorge and grow harder. Patty was quite happy that they had healed up well and was looking forward to Amy showing them to me on Friday night. As it has been a few weeks since our last session with Amy I was looking forward to using her again and seeing and playing with those huge nipples which patty had made Amy pierce with large gold rings.

On Friday evening, unlike last time, at precisely 8.00 pm Amy rang our doorbell and Patty invited her in. Amy came in to our lounge and stood before us while we sat on the sofa. Patty told her to remove her coat. As she stood there naked before us I noticed that as we had commanded her last time she was wearing the black leather collar round her neck that we had given her as sign of our ownership of her.

"While you are in our house you will do exactly as we say." I told Amy, and she nodded willingly in reply. "While you are with us we have decided that you will call me Sir and Patty, Madame". Amy nodded back at me. "Is that clear?" I said in an authoritative voice.

"Yes," replied Amy meekly.

"Yes what." I replied.

"Yes Sir," Amy replied with her head slightly bowed.

"Spread you legs and bend over" I assertively told Amy, and watched as she obediently followed my instruction. Patty and I watched as Amy bent before us on the floor with her legs spread and ass high in the air. It was clear to see that she had removed all traces of her pubic hair again as we had commanded her. We could also see that she had inserted the butt plug deep into her ass as we had told her to, as we could see the rubber rim outlining the area round her asshole. I reached forward and slowly twisted the butt plug round making Amy squirm, both with embarrassment and pleasure. "Stand up," I commanded Amy, and we watched as she stood up and turned to face us. For the first time I looked closely at the large gold rings through her nipples. Her nipples were already obviously hard, and stuck out from her large heavy breasts at least an inch. The gold rings were hanging down sexily from each nipple. I reached forward with both hands and gently twisted each of the rings in her nipples. I noticed that as I did this Amy bit her lower lip. "Do you like your new nipple rings slut?" I asked Amy.

"Yes Sir," she instantly replied.

When we had finished inspecting her, Patty told Amy that she was to go into the kitchen and use the food that we had laid out to prepare a meal for us. She also asked Amy to bring us a drink. For the next couple of hours naked Amy served us drinks as we chatted in the lounge and worked hard in the kitchen preparing a meal for us. When the meal was ready Amy served it to us in the dining room. Each time that Amy passed us food at our request both Patty and I caressed her tits and turned her rings in her nipples and slapped her ass as she passed us. After the meal we told Amy that we were going upstairs to make love and that she was to follow us to the bedroom.

In our bedroom I sat in the dressing chair at the side of our bed and instructed Amy to undress my wife for me. I watched as Amy unbuttoned the buttons on my wife's blouse and slipped it carefully from her shoulders. She then undid the catch to Patty's skirt and let it fall to the floor, picking it up she carefully folded it. Amy turned to my wife's back and unclipped her bra letting her breasts swing free. She then knelt on the floor in front of Patty and slipping both her thumbs in the side of her black lacy knickers slowly peeled them down, and off, revealing her very hairy bush.

Patty was now naked and I could sense that she was beginning to get turned on. Her nipples were hard and I could start to smell her arousal, as she became moist. "Come here slut and get my pussy nice and wet for my husband." Patty said to Amy, lying back on our bed with her legs spread wide open. I watched as Amy approached between her thighs and poked her tongue out running it slowly up the length of her hairy crack. "Lick my clit, you subby little bitch." Patty told Amy, and she went to work licking and nibbling Patty's engorged little clit. My wife spread her legs even further apart, and I could see the folds of her pussy gaping open and glistening with wetness in the middle of her hairy bush. I watched as Amy probed the wetness and licked the length of Patty's pussy and circled her clit with her tongue. Patty was obviously enjoying the attention of Amy's tongue and she was squeezing her own breasts and rolling her nipples between her fingers. It was not long before she shuddered on Amy's mouth as her first orgasm rippled through her.

"Get my husbands cock hard for me now." Patty told Amy, who now moved from the bed over to me in the chair. I stood up and quickly slipped off my shirt, trousers and underpants and stood before Amy in all my middle aged naked glory! Amy went down on her knees before me and looking up at my face opened her mouth wide and slipped the head of my cock into her young sweet mouth. Her mouth and chin was still coated in the glistening wet sticky juices from my wife's pussy. As Amy sucked me I reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it as she sucked greedily on my cock. As she bobbed her head up and down on my cock it stiffened and became even harder as she sexily swirled her tongue around the head. When my cock was fully hard I pulled her away roughly by the hair and told her to sit in the chair and watch as I made love to my wife.

Patty was still lying on our bed with her legs apart. She had been rubbing her pussy and playing with her clit while she watched Amy suck me to full hardness for her. The whole of her pubic area was very wet and glistening with her juices as they leaked out from her pussy coating her thighs. I moved towards her and pushed her legs open then rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit covering it in her juices causing her to moan out loud. I slowly parted her pussy lips and pushed the whole of my hard stiff length into Patty. She was so wet from the tonguing that Amy had given her it felt wonderful inside her juicy slippery hole. I began pounding in and out of her pussy making slapping noises as my body made contact with her thighs with every thrust. Patty thrust her thighs back off the bed to meet my thrusts as we moved together as one. Patty's hands moved behind me to clench my buttocks and pull me in closer, and deeper to her. As Patty's pussy pulled me deeper in to her and rhythmically clenched on my cock I couldn't hold back anymore and I came and spurted several streams of my thick sperm deep inside her.

I pulled my cock out from her pussy and it made a loud slurping sound as I withdrew. In my excitement I had nearly forgotten that Amy was still sitting in the chair watching us. I looked down at Patty and her pussy was gaping wide open from the fucking I had just given it, and I could see my creamy sperm pooling just inside. I called Amy over to the bed and told her to clean my wife up. "Yes Sir." She replied, perhaps a little too eagerly.

I once again sat in the dressing chair by the side of the bed and watched as Amy approached my wife's open thighs. Her pussy was puffy and gaping open. I could see strands of my sticky sperm matting in her hairy bush, and also some was starting to dribble out from the bottom of her well-used pussy. Amy placed her mouth completely over my wife's pussy and sucked. I could clearly see that she had a full mouthful of my sperm and watched as she swallowed and gulped it down. "Clean me up you sad cum eating bitch." Patty told Amy, and I watched as over the next few minutes Amy went to work with her mouth and tongue cleaning out Patty's pussy of all traces of my sticky sperm. Amy even sucked Patty's long pubic hairs into her mouth cleaning of the globules of sticky sperm that had become attached to them. As Amy licked up and down her slit and round her clit Patty's body shuddered as another orgasm ripped through her.

When Amy had finished cleaning all the sperm out of Patty pussy I think that she thought that it would be time for her to receive some sexual attention from us. However Patty and myself had other plans and wanted to make the slut wait. We asked Amy to kneel on the bed with her ass in the air. Patty then slowly pulled out the butt plug that Amy had been wearing all evening. As it came out we could clearly see the star of Amy's pink little asshole gaping open and it took quite a time to slowly close. I expect that Amy thought that we would now use her and give her some sexual gratification. However, instead Patty took some new love balls from our bedroom drawer, and I watched as she slowly pushed them deep inside Amy's juicy pussy until just the string joining them together was hanging out from between her swollen love lips. Patty then roughly smacked Amy across the buttocks causing her to cry out with the sudden shock and pain. "That's all for tonight, slut bitch." She said. "You can go to bed now."

I told Amy to go to sleep next door in the guest bedroom and return to us with our breakfast at 9.00 a.m. the next morning. "Yes Sir," she replied in a manner that was obviously tinged with disappointment. "You will keep the love balls in your pussy all night." I sternly told her "and you are not to touch your pussy, or your tits at all, do you understand?" "Yes Sir." She replied, "I completely understand. "Good night Sir and Madam." With that Amy left us as she retired to sleep alone in our spare guest bedroom.

The next morning Amy woke us just after 9.00 a.m. with our breakfast laid out neatly on a tray. She was still naked, apart from her leather slave collar round her neck. Patty and I enjoyed eating our breakfast in bed, and Amy had done a good job of preparing a tasty meal for us. However we had noted that it was served just after 9.00 am, and not exactly at 9.00 am as we had requested. We wondered if Amy had deliberately served our breakfast late knowing that it would have some consequences later for her. After we had eaten Patty asked Amy to run a bath for her and enjoyed soaking in the hot soapy water while Amy cleared away our breakfast things.

After Patty had enjoyed her bath we called Amy back to our bedroom and commanded her to resume a position across our bed. Amy quickly knelt on our bed with her legs spread and her ass high in the air. As before I took the black leather velvet blindfold and placed it over Amy's eyes so that she was unable to see what was going on.

"Our breakfast was late slut." Patty told Amy.

"I'm sorry Madame" was the eager reply.

"What do you think we do to sluts that don't do as they are told?" Patty asked Amy.

"Punish them." Amy retorted very quickly.

"Did you touch your pussy, or play with your nipples last night slut?" I asked her.

Amy replied meekly "No, sir," however the red blush that rose to her cheeks betrayed her blatant lie.

It seemed to us as if Amy was relishing her submissive role and was actually looking forward to receiving her punishment. We were aware that she had not received any sexual attention from us last night and had probably been waiting for it all morning. The fact that she still had the love eggs deep in her pussy would have been giving her pleasure every time she moved when she was cooking our breakfast.

I sat in the bedroom chair wearing my dressing gown and settled down to watch Patty beat her. Patty slipped off the large bath towel that she was wearing after her bath so that she was naked. She then found the paddle that we had recently bought. Patty stood behind Amy on the bed and brought the paddle firmly down making a 'swishing' sound through the air to land with a loud smacking sound on her right buttock. Amy screamed out loud with the pain that Patty had inflicted on her. "You little slut," Patty told her as she then brought the paddle down on her other buttock. As Patty beat her buttocks with the paddle Amy's rear changed colour to a glowing red. The skin on her buttocks was gradually becoming puffy and raised. As each blow hit her I watched as the flesh on her body rippled away from the blow like water ripples on a pond after a stone had been thrown. Patty hit Amy with force at least five times on each buttock, making her cry out and whimper with pain. As each blow made contact Patty called her "a cum eating little slut" amongst other derogatory names. I loved watching my wife in this position of power and authority, as it was clear that she really enjoyed the dominant role.

When Amy had received her beating for arriving a few minutes late with our breakfast, I watched as Patty leaned forward and lightly kissed the red inflamed buttocks. Amy moaned gently with the light contrast of the soft gentle kisses that Patty gave to her buttocks. Patty pushed her legs wider apart and I could see her pussy gaping wide open with her smooth moist love lips hanging down. Patty found the string that was hanging out of her pussy and gently pulled the love eggs out from deep inside her. This action caused Amy to moan gently. The eggs were covered in her juices and were wet and slimy. As they had been deep inside her all night, and for the duration of the beating they were really gooey and totally covered in her sticky, slimy mess. Patty passed the sticky plastic love balls to me and I pushed one into Amy's mouth. "Lick it clean bitch," I told her. She was not keen to suck on it and I had to clamp my fingers over her nose in order to get her to open her mouth. I forced her mouth open and in turn pushed each of the love eggs into it and made her lick them totally clean of her slimy juices.

While I was forcing Amy to lick her thick, pungent, juices off the love eggs I watched as Patty strapped the harness on to herself and got the large strap on dildo ready. She then moved behind Amy and with one deep thrust pushed the plastic cock all the way into her dripping pussy. Amy was still blindfolded and had been concentrating on sucking the eggs so was not expecting this sudden deep penetration. She firstly cried out in shock as Patty pushed the plastic cock deeply inside her, and then moaned in pure pleasure as her pussy became fully stretched and full up with the artificial cock.

Patty thrust roughly and deeply into her, and Amy responded by pushing her ass and pussy backwards to meet each forward thrust. Each deep thrust inwards made Amy's pussy make a wet slurping sound and the woman's flesh made a slapping sound as their flesh bounced together. The love eggs had now dropped to the floor and I let my dressing gown fall open to reveal my hardening cock. I positioned myself in front of Amy's face, grabbed her by the hair and pushed the head of my cock past her young lips into her inviting soft wet mouth. It felt so good as she greedily took my cock and sucked it deep in her mouth towards the back of her throat. I pulled on her hair and roughly thrust my hard cock in and out of her mouth, slowly fucking it. As I pushed in and pulled her hair forward Amy made a gagging sound each time my cock touched the back of her throat. I had no concern for her gagging as I was merely using her mouth for my own pleasure and to cruelly fuck it. I reached down and pulled on her large nipples and roughly twisted the rings as I fucked her mouth making her moan.

Patty was still fucking Amy with the strap on and as she thrust in to her she was slapping her already red buttocks. Amy was being roughly used at both ends, and as I continued fucking her mouth I knew it would not be long before I came. I listened to the disgusting slurping noises that Amy's pussy made as my wife pushed the dildo deep inside her and as I pulled on her hair I went over the edge and came into her mouth. I spurted several streams of sticky sperm towards the back of her throat and Amy had difficulty in swallowing it all down. As I looked down on her I listened as she gulped my sperm down and watched as some escaped and trickled from the corner of her mouth down her chin. Patty increased the pace of her thrusting and as she slapped the younger girls buttocks harder Amy let out a long moaning wail as she came. As her orgasm subsided Patty took off the strap on and passed it to me to force into Amy's mouth to clean off. I watched as she hungrily sucked on the plastic cock, as she had been doing to mine only minutes before, and cleaned all of her wet juices from it.

I took the blindfold off Amy and as her eyes gradually acclimatized to the light she lay back on our bed in a post orgasmic state. Her legs were slightly parted and her smooth hairless pussy was gaping wide open from the fucking the large dildo had just given her. Both of the women were breathing heavily and were covered in a thin film of sweat from their exertions.

I could tell that Patty was desperate for an orgasm as she was the only one who had not reached a sexual peak yet. I once again sat back in the bedroom chair and watched as Patty handcuffed Amy's wrists to the corners of our headboard so that she had limited movement in her upper body. Patty then straddled Amy's face and lowered her hairy pussy down on to it. "Lick me out you subby little bitch and make me come," she told Amy as she roughly sat on her face. Patty ground her pussy on Amy's face rubbing her pussy over her mouth and nose. Amy was clearly using her tongue to good effect licking up and down my wife's bushy pussy, and probing deep inside her sticky hole. As Amy tongued my wife I moved behind her and cupped her breasts rolling her nipples between my fingers and pinching them just the amount that she liked. As I caressed her breasts I gently nibbled the side of her neck. Patty rhythmically moved over Amy's face gradually rocking back and forth with an increasing tempo. As Amy pushed her tongue deep inside her and licked her clit Patty shuddered as her orgasm finally overcame her. When she rolled of Amy's face it was covered with my wife's juices. Amy's face, nose, mouth and chin were shiny and wet. Patty then slapped her on the cheek with the palm of her hand and simply said "Slut!"

We left Amy cuffed to our bed and stuffed a vibrator into her still very wet pussy. I pulled on her nipple rings marveling at how huge her erect nipples still were. Patty and I went to the bathroom and both took a leisurely shower together to freshen up, and then dressed ourselves. We then ignored our slut Amy and went downstairs to make a refreshing drink.

After our refreshments we both went back to the bedroom and unlocked the cuffs that were restraining Amy. I pushed the vibrator in and out of her still dripping smooth pussy. As I fucked her with the vibrator Patty slapped both her huge breasts on the side leaving large red handprints on the sensitive flesh. It did not take long before Amy had another orgasm coating the vibrator with more of her slippery juices.

DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,315 Followers
12