Our Surprise First Time

Story Info
Couple discover a different side to each other.
5.5k words
4.45
66.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our First Time. By Plain Jane Housewife Veronica.

Hi guys.

Firstly this is not an essay to be marked for grammar and spelling later. It is also very long, but like a good ride, it's worth the wait. This is my version of how I felt the first time we (played) as we like to call it.

It does go back a good, well almost 30 years. I'm 51 now, and Bill is 56. At the time Bill was 26, and I was 21 we had been married for 3 years by then.

With my mum a happy granny watching our daughter I decided to go out with Bill and his friends to one of their football teams nights out. This is where some of the team members will go out together get trashed and go home no real plan just get trashed. These nights out, weren't really my cup of tea, a bit noisy and a little too boisterous for me. But we hadn't been out together for months due to work commitments on both sides and I thought we could do with a blow out.

I choose to wear a tight knee length self coloured skirt and a button up blouse, and left my long black hair down over my shoulders, checked myself in the mirror and whispered hmm that'll have to do girl.

So I found myself sitting with Bill and six of his friends. Big Barry, Tony, Mick, Ben, Stewart and Margaret. Margaret was one of those girls who would look good in a dustbin liner let alone the tight jeans and an even tighter sweater that showed off her amazing 38dds. Yes we girls do talk you know.

We were having a right good laugh, one of those nights where everyone seems on form and there's no one falling out, as can so often happen when the drink kicks in, which was one of the reasons that I wasn't too keen on these type of nights.

Anyway we were having such a good time that at last bells we invited the boys and Margaret back home with us for a nightcap. Nothing strange there we did it often as did other friends of ours. Stewart and Margaret thanked us but said they were off for some quiet time together and said good night. There was hardly an eye in that bar that didn't watch Margaret leave and as usual she milked it as much as she could with an over stated arse swing.

When I stood up to go I felt more than a little tipsy thanks to the vodka I had been consuming. By the time we went outside into the fresh air I was actually staggering a little. So I hooked my arms through Bills and big Barrie's and staggered my way home with them.

When we got there I went into the kitchen and grabbed some beers from the fridge for the boys, and a glass of coke for myself. I'm sure the boys thought it was vodka and coke, but I'd had enough and didn't want to be falling over in front of Bill and his friends. Plus I don't do falling over very well, and a hangover can knock me out for 2 or 3 days.

When I returned from getting the boys their beers, they had already broken out the playing cards and they were playing three card brag.

I busied myself tidying up the kitchen, paying particular attention to watering my dead house plants on the kitchen windowsill and in general doing little jobs that I felt would save me time in the morning oh and serving the boys more beer.

After an hour or so I had worked out that the boys were basically passing the same 5 pounds around nobody appeared to be down and no one seemed as if they were up.

I jokingly said to the boys look aren't you bored all you are doing is passing the same five pounds round and round they all laughed. I caught Barrie winking at Bill and Barrie says well it's not too boring unless you want to play strip poker with us, at that I blushed, and the boys all laughed with Bill laughing the loudest.

Yeah in your dreams boys I said. They all burst out laughing and again I felt my face going bright red.

To this day I don't know what came over me, whether it was the boys laughing or Bill laughing or the vodka, but I found myself saying okay then big time gamblers, let's do it let's play then.

The look on Bills face was a picture, and the boys laughed even more. No come on I said let's do it then. The boys laughed even harder at my determination. Okay says Barrie and he began dealing out the cards.

I lowered myself into their circle on the floor a bit difficult with my tight knee length skirt but I managed it without giving any of them a flash of any description, not that they were going to get one anyway.

As Barrie was telling us the rules lowest card loses two people with the same card both lose, Tony interrupted and said wait boys that's not fair there's five of us and one of Veronica. So her clothes should count as more to which I readily agreed once I'd worked out in my befuddled head that it was 5 against one, phew how good am I at maths.

So we decided that each item of my clothing would have a three count before I had to remove it, so I had to lose three hands before I lost anything. I looked over at Bill, and he was looking at me kind of strangely he nodded his head at me and I smiled back he returned the smile.

So there was me little plain Jane, Veronica sitting in a circle of guys with my husband and about to embark on loosing my clothes. But I knew that I wasn't going to lose anything, if I did it wouldn't be much because all my clothes counted as three. See still good at the mathematics, yes I know it was still five to one, well I know that now. As the game progressed all of the boys had lost their shoes and a couple of them their socks. I was two losses down when I pulled the two of clubs.

I stupidly didn't have shoes on and cried foul, but the lads weren't having any of it.

I even said well let's pretend that I have taken one of my shoes off. No said the boys you are not wearing them so you can't lose them.

Okay then I said and stood up and they all looked at me ...beer break I said. Aww boo chicken they cried. Yeah whatever boys I said, as I fled into the safety of the kitchen. Beer boys I shouted from the kitchen, no no beer for us they cried we want an item of your clothing. Well you're not getting it I shouted. Oh okay said the boys well bring us the beer then instead and they all went into fits of laughter.

I shouted on Bill to come into the kitchen and help me open the bottle of vodka as it had frozen solid in the freezer. Bill came into the kitchen laughing but then he whispered to me are you okay. Yes I whispered, I'm just winding them up having a giggle with them. Bill whispered yeah I know that, but any time you feel uncomfortable just knock it on the head I think the boys know that you're winding them up.

Bill pulled me to him and kissed me hard on the lips and I could feel his hard cock prodding against my leg, I was very surprised and reached out and stroked it through his trousers. Hmm I whispered someone's got their own poker here. Don't he says I'll come and he let me go.

Bill took the beers through and I poured my self a large vodka barely coloured with coke this time. Right I said as I lowered myself to the floor and rubbed my hands together where were we, I've lost my shoes.

No No they cried together you're not on Veronica you can't lose what you don't have. I laughed and said okay boys fair is fair I took a long mouthful of my vodka and coke.

I stood up and turned round and reached up under my tight skirt and pulled off my tights rolled them up and threw them onto the sofa and sat back down.

The boys cheered and then Tony began to deal the cards. They were still laughing and joking but something was different only slightly but I noticed a change in the atmosphere barely perceptible but it was most certainly there.

By the time I lost my next item the boys had lost their shirts and were sitting bare chested. Again I played the innocent, which even then I was. Right I said that's me lost something else, your deal Mick.

No No No they said come on you have to lose something Veronica. I tried my best to play it down but they were not having it, something off they started singing together. Shit I thought now I'm in too deep and I was in a quandary.

I was in a quandary that if I took something off it wouldn't matter what it was, they would see me. Shit what should I take off my blouse or my skirt. I had good reason to be nervous.

Unbeknownst to Bill when he had taken our daughter over to my mothers. I had put on his favourite which was a matching white bra and pantie set. The problem with that was that they were totally see through. I thought the lesser of two evils and slowly unbuttoned my blouse and sat back down again.

No no they cried again it has to come right off. Maybe later I said feeling trapped by my own doing. Deal the cards Barrie it's your deal I said. Yep I'll deal he said, as soon as the blouse comes off fair is fair Veronica. I will I will I said just deal the cards. Barrie dealt the cards and as the boys were picking them up I shrugged the blouse off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I could hear the gasps from a couple of the lads as my small but pert tits came into view I knew what they were gasping at, my nipples are huge about an inch and a half long and thick and right now they were at their proudest almost aching with their tightness.

The atmosphere in the room changed almost immediately I actually felt it change, and I felt something else my whole pussy tingled a totally new feeling to me, and I liked it. I covered my boobs with my free hand as I picked up my cards. Minutes later though I let my arm fall free by my sides.

And there it was me little old plain Jane Veronica having my tits looked at by four strange men. Jesus I had just grown confident enough to let them hang free when Bill was around. Now these four strangers and my husband openly stared at my nipples which were almost aching with their tightness.

Fuck I've got to say this Veronica said Ben, you could hang a wet raincoat on your nipples. We all burst out laughing releasing some well timed relief into the room but not into my pussy, it was tingling.

Barrie lost the next hand and he said awwww fuck sorry folks commando tonight and he dropped his trousers. My god his cock looked huge. I could clearly see the big bulbous head and the angry looking long blue veined shaft as he slowly sat down. Barrie sat down but his big cock stayed up, up past his belly button and it kept whispering at me to peek at it and every time I did it would twitch at me.

Well said Mick that'll be big Barrie then. Again laughter released some tension and again not in me.

I lost immediately after Barrie and thought in for a penny in for a pound and reached behind me and unclipped my bra and tossed it onto the sofa behind me. The boys cheered and my pussy twitched. In the following few minutes I caught all of the boys catching a quick glance at my naked tits, and I felt so sexy.

Now the atmosphere was completely different the shouting and joking was quieter and I think it was the same for the boys and me. For me it was more a case of where are you going with this Veronica.

For the boys it was more a case of holy fuck will she go all the way. These are guys I have talked with at football matches had drinks with in the bars.

Here with my husband now they were looking at my huge nipples and wondering themselves where this was going.

Tony lost and stood up and lowered his trousers to the floor and stepped out of them revealing a pole sticking out the front of his white y fronts yes y fronts folks it was the seventies.

Bill lost next and he dropped his trousers, again white y fronts I could see a little damp patch on the front of his y fronts and thought maybe he had peed a little in the excitement. Yes I know what it is now but I didn't back then. Ben lost and he said well we've got two commando' s in tonight folks and dropped his trousers.

His cock looked strange it was about seven inches but seemed to slope to the side. The head was very swollen and it looked like it might burst at any moment.

Then Tony lost again and a big gnarled looking cock came into view it looked quite thick and like the rest of the boys it stood up tight against his tummy. Bill lost next and his very thick seven and a half inch cock came into view and I noticed that , well I know what it is now, so I'll say it, the pre cum was dribbling from its swollen head.

Right I thought just Mick and that will be them all. I turned over a four of spades and it was the lowest card. Shit again I thought, the boys never said anything this time they just sat and waited.

Trembling and with a quick glance at Bill I stood up unzipped my skirt let it fall to the floor kicked it aside and took my time sitting back down, giving the lads a full frontal view of my hairy bush clearly visible in my see through white panties. The lads cheered which help me get over the nerves I was actually trembling with what I didn't know, I know now though.

My bush sticks out the side of any panties that I wear and Bill loves it and folks it was the late seventies and hairy was just the norm. Mind you I am very hairy down there.

Everyone could now see my tits and huge nipples clearly, and my very hairy pussy, the atmosphere went up another notch. I felt it, but I also felt fantastic, here was me plain Jane Veronica, and I had five guys looking at my tits, and I loved the feeling it was giving me. I'm not ugly by any stretch of the imagination nor am I a beauty queen. Just the plain girl from next door type.

Prior to meeting Bill, I had lost my virginity to a series of dark fumblings in the back of a car. So no one other than Bill had seen me virtually naked. Now here I was, see through panties away from being seen bare naked by five guys at the same time. I shuddered, and my pussy twitched again in fact it was almost contracting a beautiful feeling unlike any I had had before.

Shit I thought I have to give myself breathing space and got up to go to the toilet no said a couple of the lads spoil sport, but I quickly went past them and headed upstairs to the toilet. I knew when I stood up that they could clearly see my thick black bush and tight arse as I went past them.

On reaching the toilet I realised that the front of my panties had a large damp patch in front of them and that my pussy was so wet I had to use several pieces of toilet roll to clean up the flowing liquid.

As I sat on the loo the whole night flashed past my eyes right back to me sitting on the loo damp pussy and five guys downstairs almost naked.

This was very very strange territory for me, fuck what would Bill think, I wish he'd come upstairs so that I could speak to him, ask him if it was okay would his friends talk about me and tell other people about me and my slutty behaviour. My god we had never discussed anything like this or even read Fiesta's together or ever watched a blue movie together. And, when we went out tonight this was the furthest thing from our minds in fact it would not have entered our minds. Certainly not mine that's for sure.

Bill didn't come upstairs, and my throbbing pussy dragged me back downstairs behind it I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to I was too far gone and hornier than I had ever felt in my life. Fuck I was 21 and had never even masturbated, now here was me going downstairs to four men naked and one almost naked.

As I entered the living room all the boys including Bill cheered and I took my time sitting down giving them a good shot of my hairy pussy and rampant nipples. The next to loose a hand was Mick, and he whipped his pants off, and a slim glistening cock sprang into view the boys cheered, and my well, I'll call it what I call it nowadays my cunt throbbed.

Mick 's cock looked to be about six inches and quite slim, but his ball sack hung very low I had never seen a ball sac so low well at that time I had only seen Bill's and they hang quite close to his cock. Mick's sac must have been about seven inches from his cock base.

My cunt throbbed at the wonderful sight five fit naked men and all fully erect, because of me plain little Veronica. Then I lost, and it was time for my panties to come off, trembling I stood up and slowly lowered them down letting the lads have a good long view of my hairy cunt, I turned round and bent over picked up my clothes and placed them on a nearby chair. I knew that the lads could see my tight arse and hairy bush from the rear and the gasps that escaped them made me even slower in sitting back down. My mind raced, and my cunt twitched fuck five guys and they're all hard for me.

When I sat back down and looked at Bill he gave me a nod and a wink. Right then says Barrie the instigator of all this and my throbbing cunt. We've no clothes left so we'll have to play forfeits in for a penny in for a pound I thought.

On the first forfeit I won and I crawled over to Bill and gave him a deep lingering kiss. I was fully aware that the lads could see my hairy cunt and tight arse completely naked, but I didn't care it made me even hornier.

We had quite a few forfeits, and they mostly involved me being kissed or very lightly groped. Most of them involving me crawling over to the lucky winner and the lucky losers got to watch my arse and glimpse my hairy cunt. This went on for a good 20 minutes, and it seemed like that was as far as it would go and if it was I was loving it.

Then Bill won a forfeit and did the strangest thing, right lads he said you can use my forfeit I'm off to the loo and almost bolted for the door.

It suddenly went quiet as we waited, we waited about five minutes in an ever growing silence then Barrie says, right well I'm using Bill's forfeit for a kiss and he waved me over. I shook my head and stayed where I was, so he crawled over and he grabbed me in his strong arms and almost forced his thick tongue down my willing throat.

Then I felt him pinch my throbbing nipples and my cunt spasmed this other than the kissing was the first real sexual contact. He tweaked my nipples and a low moan escaped my throat fuck was that me I thought. Suddenly Barrie's thick fingers penetrated my damp forest and thrust into my hot throbbing cunt I came immediately moaning and thrusting my orgasm onto his thick fingers.

I know now why I came so quickly, but for me at that time a very inexperienced girl it was a shock I had never orgasmed like that, like I said I had not even masturbated before.

Barrie's thick tongue seemed to go further down my throat, and a new pair of hands began to tweak my nipple as Barrie fingered my cunt.

Barrie then pushed my head down to his cock and with a lot of hesitation I took what I could of his thickness into my mouth. Then he turned me round on my hands and knees, and I felt so vulnerable as he stroked his big gnarled cock up and down my sopping cunt lips.

Bill came into the room and I peeked at him ashamedly as I knew that he had seen Barrie about to enter me. I wondered what he thought of me even allowing this man to try with me. He smiled and came over and began to caress my arse and rub my cunt gently. Then I felt his fingers penetrate me and he stroked me gently, then he came round to my face and offered me his cock I took him into my mouth with some difficulty Bills a good seven and a half inches but he is also very thick I struggled to get it into my mouth it seemed bigger somehow.

New fingers penetrated my sopping forest and I pushed back against them. Feeling an orgasm building up from my toes and my tummy was doing somersaults I was tingling all over.

Bill moved away and Mick was suddenly there pushing his hard cock with the huge ball sac at my mouth. I caressed and gently fondled its strangeness. Then I felt Bill run his thick cock up and down my slit and then push forward. I parted my legs even more to give my husband better access to my cunt. The thick head of his cock began to stretch me and stretch me. I looked to my right and saw Bill still standing there.

12