Our Surprise First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I panicked and I looked at Bill almost to say I was sorry. I looked over my shoulder and orgasmed right then. Barrie was right behind me and feeding his huge cock into me. That was where the stretching was coming from and Barrie continued to feed his big cock into me as I trembled and twitched and orgasmed loudly.

The cock seemed to go on forever and it felt as though it was inside my tummy. Eventually I felt Barrie's pubic hair brush my tight arse and he began a slow rhythm. I was looking at Bill and almost whimpering as I thrust my arse back onto Barrie's huge cock.

Whimpering because I felt that I was cheating on him and whimpering because I began to feel another orgasm building and I wanted to be used by this big cock.

I thrust back onto Barrie's big cock and began to come again. But Barrie pulled out a little and said let me, slow down. He gently began to thrust into my aching hole then he began to push deeper and quicker and harder until he was thrashing into my cunt and I screamed as I heard him moan and ejaculate inside me. I felt his first three spurts as he emptied himself into me.

I trembled and twitched as my orgasm took over my entire body and I slid to the carpet, arse in the air. I felt Barrie withdraw from me and I felt something I had not felt since giving birth to our daughter, I felt emptiness. It wasn't a feeling I had for long though as I was penetrated again I feel terrible saying this but I had to actually look over my shoulder to see who it was.

It was Tony and his big gnarled cock was thrusting into me. I turned my head and looked at Bill and he was standing there and the pre cum was dribbling from his cock onto the carpet. I whimpered at him I wanted to say oh baby I'm so sorry but I couldn't say anything as Ben had pushed his cock into my mouth. Tony came quite quickly and he was almost immediately replaced, I glanced to see if it was Bill but it was Mick, and all too quickly for me I could I feel his big ball sac bouncing up and hitting my pussy as he thrust into me.

When Mick came I'm sure I felt it filling my pussy, I was now barely able to tell what was happening to me. As soon as Mick withdrew from me Ben filled my hole just as quickly. Bill pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked greedily but looked at him at the same time making small I'm sorry faces at him. Ben came with a muffled roar and I barely felt him withdraw from me. I didn't even get to look back before I was filled again. When I looked back it was Bill and he was smiling at me.

I'd like to say that Bill gave me the best ride of the night but my poor husband lasted about twenty thrusts, then I felt him empty himself into me. He collapsed onto my back and I in turn collapsed onto the floor.

I stayed face down on the floor for what seemed like ages but probably only a couple of minutes as I felt the last of the tremor's leave my tummy and I shuddered and shuddered and I shook. When I stopped trembling I had a new problem how could I now sit up and face the boys. I felt so ashamed I felt that I had let Bill down.

There seemed to be a silence that was so loud. Oh god I thought how can I face them.

Barrie broke the ice with a how about a nice cold beer Veronica and we all burst out laughing myself included. I'll get it I need a rest I said and the boys laughed.

Bill came into the kitchen as I was bent still naked over the fridge getting out the beers. I turned around and clung to him whimpering and whispering I'm so sorry baby I'm so sorry. I could feel the tears on my cheeks. Bill wiped the tears away then he turned me round and entered me bent naked over the fridge.

Again he only lasted about two minutes and he leaned in close as he was emptying himself into me and whispered I love you Veronica. I had to get a tea towel and wipe the running spunk from the tops of my thighs it was virtually running down both legs.

Barrie the instigator of all this suddenly pipes up from the living room, that beers going to be warm by the time we get it, again laughter all round. So I carried the beers into the boys.

I was shocked at my brazen behaviour as I walked into the living room completely bare naked, and passed the beers to each of the boys. My god two hours earlier only Bill had ever seen me completely naked now here was me in front of five boys naked their rich fertile spunk still seeping from my engorged cunt. Thank god for the pill.

Some of the boys lit up cigarettes and still naked I cuddled into Bill on the sofa. God I thought in one night I have almost tripled the amount of cock I've had in my entire life. And four men, other than Bill have seen me at my most intimate. I had just done with these four boys what wives would only do with their husbands.

I thought that would be the end of the night, but Bill went to the toilet and at the door he stopped and said you could use my forfeit again if you like boys. I just sat stunned on the sofa as I looked at Bill and he smiled back. Sure enough by the time Bill came back from the toilet Barrie was ball deep inside me and Tony was thrusting into my mouth. They took turns to pleasure themselves on me all night and of course pleasure me and by the time Ben was the last to roll of me the daylight was coming through the curtains.

I was covered in spunk, my cunt was almost hanging open with rich streams of spunk dribbling down my legs. My body was covered in love bites and scratches and I had discovered multiple orgasms. The boys carried me upstairs to bed, I'm sure I was asleep before they got to the bottom of the stairs.

The next day I woke way past noon and Bill had already been over to my mums and got our daughter and taken her out for a few hours. He ran a bath for me and I lowered myself gently into the warm water soothing my now throbbing pussy Not throbbing in anticipation but throbbing in pain and overuse and I loved it.

We talked about it that night in bed and I asked Bill what he thought of me and would the boys say anything to anyone else.

Bill assured me that none of the boys would say anything and that he loved me and then admitted that he was so turned on seeing the other boys get pleasure fucking me. He also admitted to having a quick wank in the toilet that night just to hold off but it was no good when it came round to his turn he was too turned on to last at all.

In the months and few years that followed we would share me several times a year. Strangely it seemed to work out about every three months. It continued until we left the area for Bill's work. In those four or five years not once did the boys say anything to anyone else. In fact by the time we left the area three of the boys were married but they still managed to make it to our card night. Joyce, Barrie's wife once said to me I don't know how you put up with those card nights Veronica, I wouldn't have it.

Aww I just serve them their beer give them the cards and let them do what they want Joyce I don't mind the boys seem to enjoy it.

About six months later when we were out one night, Margaret says to me in the toilets. I don't get it Veronica the boys seem to fancy you like mad and are always laughing and joking with you. But when it comes to me they hardly share a word other than being nice to me. Ah says I, it's because well let's face it babes you are a stunning girl. Whereas I'm just their mate's plain Jane wife type. Really she says I smiled and patted her hand yes really Margaret.

So just remember boys the next time you see that Plain Jane wife walking down the street just think she might just have that little something, I know I have and I still have.

I hope you enjoyed my story I'm sorry that it was so long but I had to put you guys where I was at the time that it was all happening. I hope I have succeeded. Hugs and Kisses guys. Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question, I'll be happy to answer anything for you.

Veronica

X

12