Our Swinging Vacation Day 03

Story Info
They meet Carlos and Marina at the club.
3.1k words
4.26
52.3k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggun76
biggun76
94 Followers

After getting to bed early the night before, Sue and I rose early that morning. We headed down and had a big breakfast. I could tell that Sue was in a great mood this morning, and so was I. On the day we'd gotten here, we'd had a wonderful time with Paige. Yesterday, we both had engaged in some very casual sex. No feeling, no emotion, just sex. My mind raced with thoughts of what this new day would bring us. Over breakfast, we decided that today we would head to the beach, even though it was overcast.

After breakfast, we headed back to our room to change. Sue decided to go naked, and convinced me to do the same. It felt very strange for me as we walked to the beach. I've never really had a problem with being naked before. I mean just the previous day; Kim had given me a blowjob right next to the pool, in plain view of about 50 people. Over the years I'm sure there have been hundreds of strangers that have seen me in all my glory, but just walking through the lobby, and down the path to the pool, with absolutely nothing on, was rather odd.

Upon arriving at the beach, we found that no one else was there. "Well, what do you think?" I asked Sue. "I guess the clouds scared everyone else away. You want to stick it out, or try something else?"

"No, let's just stay here. It'll be nice to have some time to ourselves and just relax on the beach." She responded.

Despite the clouds, it was still very warm, so we laid a couple of towels down on the sand and lay out. At least an hour went by before anyone else showed up at the beach. The clouds still hadn't broken, but I guess there were a few more brave souls. Still, after a couple of hours there, there were only about 10 people scattered across the beach. As we lay there, I spotted an attractive woman and her husband, about 15 feet away from us. I was mesmerized by the woman. She had short, dark hair and a soft, round face. She was average height, with a nice, curvaceous figure. She wasn't too thin, but also not chubby. She had a nice, soft figure, with average sized breasts, and a great round ass, not sloppy, but also not too tight. She wasn't an amazing beauty, but I found myself incredibly attracted to her. I noticed my wife checking out the guy as well. I must admit, he was a handsome man. He was tall and thin, but well-built. Unlike me, he had chosen to wear a swimsuit.

About an hour or so later, I noticed some activity over on their towels. The woman had climbed on top of him, and they were making out. The man had his hands on her ass, pulling her crotch up and down over his. I nudged my wife and nodded in their direction. Sue looked over, and then smiled back at me. Sue backed up into my arms, so her back was leaning against me as we watched the other couple. The woman now had her hand in his trunks as they kissed. She then moved down his body and removed them completely. My wife gasped as his cock sprang free. It was very large. It had to be at least 10". As the woman began to suck him off, we could see clearly that she couldn't even get half of it in her mouth.

By now, my cock was rock hard, and pressing against Sue's ass, as I caressed her tits. She began pushing her ass back against me, rubbing my cock up and down. As the woman climbed up and mounted the man, Sue reached back with her left hand and began stroking me. I returned the favor and started rubbing her pussy. I was amazed at how wet she already was. I couldn't stop watching as the woman bounced up and down on the guy's huge cock. I guess she was used to the size, but I imagine it had to be stretching her pussy. Sue now had begun stroking me furiously.

"Put it in me baby." She moaned. "I need to be fucked so badly."

Who was I to argue with that? Sue got up on all fours so she could watch the other couple. I positioned myself behind her. Without a hint of hesitation, I slammed into her. Sue had never really cared for this position, but I guess watching the show was too important to miss. As I entered her from behind, the other couple began positioning themselves the same way. I guess they too were enjoying our show. The man positioned his wife so she was staring directly at us, as we were at them.

As I slammed in and out of Sue, I had only the other woman in mind. I was staring directly at her as her tits swayed with each of her man's thrusts. They had a head start on us, and I could see an orgasm building up in the woman's face. Sure enough, she led out a yelp as she climaxed over the huge cock in her pussy. The man wasn't far behind and he too voiced his pleasure as he unloaded in his wife. Their orgasms set off a chain reaction as my wife began spasming around my cock, letting out a yell of her own. Feeling her pussy quivering over me brought me to the brink, and I let loose deep inside her. By the time we had cleaned up and settled back in, we looked over to see the other couple was gone. We lay in each other's arms for another hour or so, and then headed back to the room.

We showered and dressed before heading to dinner. I went with a black t-shirt and slacks. Sue decided to wear a little less. She wore only a matching red panty and thong set, with high-heeled red shoes. Again, she looked amazing. She got quite a few whistles and stared as we headed to dinner. Unfortunately Paige wasn't around today and our waiter was some guy named Bob. Even Sue remarked that he wasn't all that attractive. Tonight, the restaurant was much busier.

As we ate, I couldn't stop thinking about how hot it was that my wife was sitting here eating in only her bra and panties. I could tell that she was distracted by something, because she kept on looking over my shoulder. I turned to see what it was. I knew immediately as I saw a Latin couple a few tables over. The man was looking in our direction. I could only see the back of the woman's head. My wife has always had a thing for Latin men.

"Do you like what you see?" I quizzed her.

"What do you think?" she answered. "He's a hottie. I wouldn't mind taming that bull!"

I saw her smile and wave towards them. I turned to see that the couple was leaving. Sue seemed disappointed.

"I guess he wasn't interested." She sighed.

"Oh well, we both know there will be plenty of others." I said, reassuringly.

After we finished our meal, we headed to the nightclub. The place was packed. We could barely get a drink at the bar. We found a table in the corner and enjoyed our cocktails while we watched the mass of people dancing and everything else you could imagine. This was unlike any club I'd seen before. I would compare it to a swing club more than a night club. Everywhere we turned, we saw women blowing men, men fucking women, even one man blowing another. It was a wild scene. After a few drinks, Sue and I were ready to join in.

We headed to the center of the dance floor and began dancing. As we danced with each other, I was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. I turned to find a hot Latin woman. She placed her hands on my shoulders and began dancing all around me. She was really hot and knew exactly what she was doing. I glanced over to Sue and saw that her Latin friend from the restaurant was giving her the same treatment. As we continued dancing, the woman was driving me wild. She was practically fucking me through our clothes. She had on only a flimsy sun-dress, and I could see and feel all she had to offer. Sue had her arms around her friend as she grinded up and down his body. The heat between the four of us was unreal. Dancing soon turned into groping and we all knew where this was headed.

"Let's get out of here." I said to the woman.

She just nodded. I looked to Sue and motioned to the exit. She took her friend's hand and followed us. As we headed to the room, Sue asked "So, what are your names?" to the couple. They clearly didn't understand a world of English.

She pointed to herself and said "Sue." She then pointed to me and said "Mike."

The man smiled knowingly and said "Carlos."

His wife chimed in and said "Marina."

Instead of going to our room, Carlos and Marina led us to theirs.

When we got to the room, Carlos and Marina began making out with each other. Sue looked at me quizzically. I just shrugged my shoulders.

After a couple minutes of this, Sue spoke up. "No, no, no." She said as she waved her finger.

She walked over to the bed where they were. She gently pushed Marina to the side and sank her lips into Carlos'. Marina got the hint and headed over to me. I laid her on the bed, next to her husband and began kissing her. She was very reserved, taking her time with each kiss, even holding her tongue back until I forced it into my mouth. As we kissed, I took hold of one of her breasts. The dress she wore must have been unflattering, because I was surprised by how large they were. I slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pushed it down over her hips to the ground. She wore no bra and only a tiny little thong. Her body was magnificent. She was in incredible shape. She had very large, perfect, tight breasts, and an even tighter body. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her. As I was enjoying her breasts, she removed my shirt and pants. I had worn no underwear myself, so I was now naked. She rolled me over onto my back, and slid down, taking hold of my cock. She stroked me to full attention, and then took me in her mouth.

I looked over to see what Carlos and Sue were up too. Carlos had Sue on her stomach as he licked her ass! I must say I've never seen that before. Sue must have liked it though, because she was moaning loudly with each lick. Carlos then flipped her over and began lapping at her pussy. He must have been an expert with his tongue, because Sue was going wild. She was screaming out at the top of her lungs as he devoured her.

Marina was taking care of me as well. I guess Latinas are into oral because she knew what she was doing as well. Seeing my wife in the throes of passion was too much for me to take, and I blasted into Marina's mouth. As she let my cock slip out of her mouth, my come dribbled down onto her cheeks and chin. She grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and cleaned herself off before climbing back up towards my mouth.

By this time Sue's head was bobbing up and down on Carlos' member. I could see that his cock was a tad smaller than mine, which made me feel good, of course. A short time later, Sue pulled her face from Carlos' crotch and lay down on the bed next to him. Carlos rolled over on top of her and eased his cock into her snatch. Sue let out a low groan as she accepted hi into her.

Marina too was ready to be fucked. I laid her down on the bed, side by side with my wife. I removed her panties, revealing a very thin line of hair leading to her pussy. I placed the head of my cock between her lips, and then slowly slid into her. I was amazed at how tight she was. With each inch I eased into her, I could feel her muscles expanding around me to allow me into her. When I was finally fully inside her and began pulling back, I felt like I was in heaven. Feeling her tight walls clenching onto me was incredible. Her pussy felt as tight as an ass usually is. I took my time at first, allowing Marina to get used to my size. I'm not incredibly large, but it had to be slightly painful for her. Slowly, she built up a rhythm with my thrusts and began rocking her hips into mine. I began picking up the pace until I was at a normal speed.

Sue had her legs wrapped around Carlos' ass, pulling him into her. He was fucking her like a rabbit, and she loved it. He was slamming into her with abandon. Her entire body was beet red as she yelled out things I'd never heard her say before. She was soaked with sweat as Carlos pounded into her.

Seeing my wife get fucked like an animal as I fucked Marina's tight little package was too much for me to handle. I pulled almost all the way out, and then gave one huge final thrust as I exploded in her pussy. Again, as I pulled my cock from between these lips, my come dribbled out on her pussy lips. Completely spent, I collapsed on the bed; the two of us watching her husband fuck my wife.

I was amazed at Carlos' staying power. He'd been drilling my wife for some time now. Sure enough, as I saw Sue climaxing, Carlos too lost it. He pulled his cock from Sue's pussy and covered her belly with his spunk. Just as I had, Carlos collapsed on the bed next to Sue.

Marina must not have wanted to waste Carlos' juice because as Sue reached for a tissue, Marina leaned over and began licking up her husband's juice from my wife's belly. Sue forgot about the tissue and reached down to Marina's face. Sue put her hand under Marina's chin and pulled her face up towards her. Sue gave Marina a long, wet, obviously sloppy kiss, sharing Carlos' juices with his wife. Marina climbed on top of Sue; straddling her as they began to make out. As they kissed, Marina began slowly rubbing her crotch up and down over Sue's. What started slowly, quickly licked up pace as Marina began furiously grinding her pussy over my wife's. Marina then started to man out loud as she climaxed from the humping. As she climaxed, Sue pushed her down on the bed. Sue wasted no time with foreplay, instead shoving her face in Marina's pussy. Sue reached up and took each of Marina's breasts in her hands as she licked up and down her pussy lips. As Sue lapped at her pussy, she twisted and tweaked Marina's nipples between her thumbs and middle-fingers. Marina was enjoying the attention and placed her hands on the back of Sue's head, shoving it deeper and deeper between her legs. Again, Marina led out that familiar shriek as she covered Sue's mouth with her love juice. Sue leaned up and shared Marina's own juices with her, shoving their tongues into each other's mouths.

Marina reached down and started massaging Sue's clit with her fingers as she sucked at my wife's tits. Sue always loves when people play with her nipples, and this was no exception. As she played with Sue's nipples, Marina was gradually inserting each finger into Sue's pussy. First, she put her pointer finger in, exploring her hole. Then she added her middle finger. Before long, she added her index finger. As the third finger entered my wife's pussy, Marina began thrusting them in and out, as if she was fucking her.

As we sat there and watched, with our hard dicks pointing to the ceiling, Carlos reached out and took hold of mine. I nearly jumped through the ceiling. I tried by best to keep my composure and simply looked at him and shook my head disapprovingly. Carlos took the hint and went back to stroking his own cock, just as I did.

Sue was slamming her hips us into Marina's makeshift finger cock as it entered her. Again, Sue was screaming out as she was penetrated. As Marina began nibbling on Sue's clit, my wife yelled out one last time as she climaxed. Marina removed her fingers from Sue's pussy and shoved them in my wife's mouth, letting her enjoy her own juice.

Carlos and I were still jerking ourselves off as our wives finished. Carlos came first and he shot so hard that some of his come landed on my stomach and cock. Marina scooted over and began licking her husband's juice off me, and then took my cock in her mouth once more. Before she could even get started, the sensation of her mouth on me brought me to orgasm and I filled her mouth once more. This time, she swallowed each and every drop.

After this wild adventure, we all headed for the showers. Carlos and Marina took one shower and Sue and I took the other. Sue and I washed each other off, with some minor fondling involved, but we were both too spent for anything more. We were finished first and jumped out of the shower and began toweling each other off. As we dried up, we could hear the sounds of sex coming from the other shower. The shower door was too fogged up for us to see through it, so I went over and opened it up.

Lo and behold, Marina was bent over as Carlos fucked her in the ass. Sue and I watched the show for a few moments, and then headed out, leaving them their privacy. We headed back to our room and just collapsed on the bed, not even bothering to get under the covers.


biggun76
biggun76
94 Followers