Our Swinging Vacation Day 04

Story Info
Sue seduces a boat captain.
2.9k words
4.02
47.8k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers

So far, Sue and I had been having an amazing vacation. We'd brought lovely, young Paige into our bed; we'd had sex with strangers by the pool; we'd fucked each other on the beach while watching, and being watched by, another couple; and we'd swapped with a hot Latin couple that didn't even speak English! We had no idea what else lay before us, but if our previous fun was any indication, we knew it's be great. I had a few ideas running through my head of what I would like, and I'm sure Sue did too, but neither of us chose to speak up. I just wanted nature to take its course, and I guessed Sue felt the same.

Day 4 started like every other. We had our breakfast and headed out. We lounged by the pool, taking in the scenery for an hour or two, but we weren't intrigued by anything. In fact, we both mentioned that we were getting a little bored. We headed over to the activities desk to see if they had anything interesting. They had plenty of options, and we decided that we'd take a boat trip around the area. It took you around the area, by a few other adjacent islands, and such. We just felt it'd be a nice departure to escape from the resort for a few hours, and come back refreshed, and ready for more. The boat was not operated by the resort, so they had to place a call to have them come and pick us up.

An hour or so later, we met the boat at one of the docks on the island. The captain introduced himself as Robert and welcomed us aboard. Robert was a handsome black man, very well built. He was rather tall, about 6'4" or so, and very muscular. He was dressed in a white polo shirt and white shorts that showed off his physique. "You folks are luck today." He said. "No one else has booked us, so you're going to get a private trip."

"Sounds great!" I said. "We just want to relax and enjoy the trip.

Robert smiled and nodded and we were off. He was a very friendly man and he was doing an excellent job of showing us around and explaining exactly what it was that we were seeing. I did notice a few times that he was getting extra long looks at Sue and her body. Sue was wearing a black bikini that showed off her best features, and Robert was enjoying each and every one of them. I saw too, once or twice, my wife giving him a sexy smile of hers that usually proves to be every effective. Now I'm no babe in the woods. I knew that Robert had to know what went on at the resort we were staying at. I knew also that Sue had never been with a black man, but she had mentioned once or twice that she was curious about it. I new the score here and I was curious to see how this would end up.

At one point in the trip, Robert called Sue over to take the wheel. She was nervous, but Robert said he'd help. She stood in front of the wheel, and he stood behind her. He took her right hand in his and placed it on the wheel. He then turned the wheel, still holding her hand. "See how easy it is?" He asked. "I told you, it's nothing." Sue smiled and grew more confident and began driving the boat herself. Robert then moved her hand from the wheel and placed it on the throttle to explain to her how that worked. It was like I wasn't even there, as he explained the ins and outs of boating to her, as she listened intently. Sue was giggling and having a great time learning from him. She stood in front of him the whole time, with him explaining everything over her shoulder. As he showed her the throttle, I could have sworn that I saw Sue move her ass back into his crotch, making slight contact with him. Sure enough, I saw Robert look down just as she pulled away.

The rest of the trip, it was obvious that my wife had every intention of bedding this man. She did little to hide her interest, openly flirting with him while making sexual innuendos. I was shocked though that we had arrived back at the dock, but nothing had happened. I exited the boat first. Robert then followed. He stood at the edge of the boat and extended his hand to help Sue out of the boat, and she happily accepted. I extended my hand to thank him for everything and was amazed by the strength of his grip. Sue reached out and gave him an extra long and extra tight hug. When she finally pulled away from him, she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

She turned to me and asked, "Honey, would you mind if Robert joined us for dinner?"

"Not at all." I answered. "That'd be great."

"I don't know if I should." He said. "My boss wouldn't like me hanging out with the guests here."

"Oh come on, don't be a pussy!" Sue replied, bluntly.

Robert smiled and said, "I guess I wouldn't want that!"

When Robert was done tying up the boat, Sue took one hand of each of us, and walked between us towards the restaurant. We went to the same restaurant we'd seen Carlos and Marina last night, and also Paige the first night.

When we were seated, my wife sat down next to me, and across from Robert. The drinks were flowing as we ate our dinner, and Robert filled us in on the story of our life, and Sue did the same of our lives. Again, it was like I didn't exist. I hardly said two words the whole time. I spent most of dinner looking around, watching the others, and looking especially for Paige, who unfortunately, I never saw that evening. Sue was taking flirting to new heights this evening. For much of dinner, she had her hand extended, rubbing Robert's arm teasingly. Also, at one point, I dropped my napkin on the floor, and when I bent down to pick it up, I saw Sue's foot planted firmly in Robert's crotch, rubbing his member, the outline of which was clearly visible.

I'm not sure why, but by the time we got the check, I was in a hurry to get out of there. I've seen my wife with other men plenty of times, but for some reason, it was kind of bothering me this time. When we got the check, I quickly signed for it, stood up, and said, "Okay, you two ready to go?"

"What's the rush?" Sue asked. "Aren't you enjoying our company? I sure am."

I rolled my eyes without even realizing it, and then said, "No, not at all, I'm just a little worn out today." "Well then I guess we better head back to the room." Sue said. As she said it, she looked at Robert and smiled.

Robert adjusted himself, and stood up, and said, "I guess it's time for me to be heading back. I have an early day tomorrow."

"Oh no you're not!" Sue said. "The night's just beginning."

"I don't know Sue, I think I should go." Robert stammered.

"Nonsense, you're coming with us." Sue answered him. He looked towards me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

Sue took his hand, and practically pulled him along with us.

When we got back to the room, Sue told our guest to make himself comfortable as she headed for the refrigerator. I headed for the bathroom, oblivious to what she was up to. When I emerged, the two of them were lying face to face on the bed, sipping champagne, giggling like two teenagers. When Sue saw that I was in the room, she poured me a glass of champagne, handed it to me, and then turned back to Robert. I sat down on a chair, still surprised by my feelings about all this.

As they lay there talking, Sue was running her hand up and down his arm, then over his chest. Robert too had joined in the flirting, also caressing her arm, and side, but conveniently never touching her breast. Finally Sue got bold and leaned in and kissed Robert on the lips. It was a short kiss, nothing special, but he took the cue. He placed his hand on her cheek and pulled her lips back to his, this time their tongues joined in. As they kissed, Robert moved one of his hands down my wife's body and mauled her right breast. She still had her bikini on, and Robert pushed the cup down under her breast and began pinching and twisting her exposed nipple with his huge hand. Sue was moaning from his teasing. After a few minutes of kissing, Robert moved her onto her back. He knelt next to her and kissed her while he reached behind her and untied her top. He pulled it off and threw it across the room, then replaced it with his hands, groping at her tits. Sue was grinding her pussy up into Robert's crotch, and over his manhood. Robert was taking his time, enjoying her tits, twisting and pinching her nipples, and nibbling and sucking them alternately. Sue pulled Robert's polo shirt out from under his shorts and pulled it up his chest and over his head, tossing it to the floor. Robert was cut, and Sue noticed. She ran her hands over his chest and down over his stomach, moaning her approval.

Robert had finally had enough of her tits, for the time being, and moved his head down to Sue's crotch. He kissed and licked the insides of her thighs, getting closer and closer to her pussy with each lick. Sue was eager with anticipation, sighing and moaning, and panting from his teasing. When he finally reached her pussy, she let out a loud sigh. He kissed her pussy through her bikini bottoms for a few moments, before taking hold of the sides and untying them. He very slowly pulled the bottoms off, savoring each inch of newly exposed flesh. "Ooh, I love a neatly trimmed pussy!" He said, as her landing strip became exposed. He kissed her stomach, just above her navel, sliding lower with each kiss. When he finally reached her pussy, Sue reached down and shoved his head in her crotch. Robert took the hint and buried his tongue between her lips. He used his broad shoulders to spread my wife's legs apart as he attacked her pussy. He was slurping at it like it was an ice cream cone, and Sue was enjoying every second. Sue still had her hands on the back of his head, holding him firmly in place. As her moaning became heavier and louder, she began moving his head around her crotch in circular motions, his tongue following her lead.

"Mmm, mmm, yeah, that's it!" She moaned huskily. "Lick it, lick my pussy, lick my pussy!" Each time she spoke, the words became louder and more strained. She began moaning inaudibly; shoving his head deeper, before letting out the loudest moan yet. She lay back on the bed, still, breathing heavily, trying to recover from her orgasm.

She lay still on the bed for a minute or two. Robert wiped her juice from the sides of his mouth and chin, and then lay down on the bed next to her. As Sue regained her strength, she reached her hand down under his shorts. "Oh my!" she exclaimed. She pulled her hand out and got up and knelt in front of him, her legs straddling his. She reached up and undid his belt, then the button on his shorts. She lowered the zipper of the fly, and then removed his shorts and underwear. I was shocked when his cock came free. Let me tell you, the rumors are true. Robert's cock was about as thick as my arm! Not to mention, it was at least ten inches! He also was un-circumcised. Sue wrapped her little hand around it and began stroking him. From her frigging, he gained another couple inches of length. Robert placed his hand on the back of her head and guided her lips to his cock. She took a deep breath, and then wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock. Slowly, she sank deeper and deeper on his cock. By the time she had engulfed about half of it in her mouth, she gagged. She pulled her head back up and sank down again. Seeing her lips surrounding this behemoth was quite a sight. As she sucked him, she continued jerking him off with her hand. Robert began moaning himself, and soon after, he reached down and pushed her head away from his cock. "I want to feel that tight pussy of yours, baby!" He said.

Sue smiled and said, "I'm not sure I can handle that!"

"Don't worry baby, I've been with much smaller girls than you. You'll get used to it, you just have to go slow." He reassured her.

I had now let go of my earlier feelings and was simply enjoying the show, watching my wife with this huge black man. I had freed my own cock from its confines, and begun pleasuring myself as I watched.

Sue was clearly nervous, but she slid up his body, still straddling his legs, until her pussy was touching his monstrous balls. She was clearly nervous as she pulled her hips up; her pussy hovering above his cock. She looked over at me, I guess for reassurance. As I said, I had my cock out and was stroking it. I gave her an icy stare, showing little or no emotion. She smiled at me, but still I didn't flinch. Her smile quickly disappeared and her face now showed a look of anger. Robert reached down and grabbed her hips, then lifted her up above his cock. Sue took hold of his monster and pointed it straight up; the tip touching her pussy lips. She let out a low moan as Robert pulled her hips down, his cock-head penetrating her lips. Robert slowly eased her down onto him, his cock stretching her pussy. Sue's face was beet red; her veins popping out from the strain, but she let out no more than that low moan. I was shocked to see that her pussy had welcomed each and every inch of his length. Sue slowly pulled up from his cock, and then sank back down on him. As they fucked, they began to pick up their pace gradually, until they reached a normal speed. I was so turned on by seeing Sue bouncing up and down on Robert's huge black dick!

Robert was much more vocal than my wife and let her know when he was about to come. "Oh baby, I love feeling your tight cunt pulling me in!" He exclaimed. "It's gonna milk every drop of my come soon!

"No, not yet!" Sue cried out. "I want you to fuck my ass while my husband watches!"

With that, Sue pulled herself from Robert and got up on all fours facing directly at me. Robert positioned himself behind her and brought his dick right up to her asshole. He reached under her and ran his hand over her wet pussy, trying to absorb some of her moisture, then ran it over her ass. Sue got the hint and spit on her own hand, then rubbed it over her asshole. Robert slowly plunged his dick in my wife's ass. She let out a bloodcurdling scream as he entered her. I could see that Robert was having trouble forcing his way in. Tears were streaming down Sue's face and her hands were clung tightly to the bed-sheets bracing herself from the pain she must have been feeling. Robert was still trying to work his way into her, but wasn't having much luck. He wasn't able to get anymore than an inch or two into her. Finally Sue had had too much. "I can't. Stop! It hurts too much Robert, please stop!" She cried. Robert obliged her and pulled his cock out. When the last bit of his dick was out, my wife again let out a loud scream. She was still crying from the pain when Robert flipped her over onto her back. Once again he thrust his cock deep into my wife, this time though, he didn't hesitate; he just slammed right into her. He grabbed her legs and threw them up over his shoulders as he slammed into her with abandon. Sue was screaming out, her voice filled with what appeared to be a mixture of pleasure and pain! "Yeah, Robert, fuck me baby, fuck me!" She squealed.

Without warning, Robert pulled his monster from my wife's pussy and blasted spurt after spurt of his come on Sue's belly. I had never seen so much come from one man! It looked like he had spilled milk on my wife there was so much come on her belly! Robert gathered his clothes and then kissed my wife. "Thanks for a great time, Sue!" He told her. Sue was too exhausted to even react.

biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers