Our Tenth Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up to get the drinks, and heard, “Did I tell you to get up?” I went back to my knees. I made the highballs from a kneeling position. I tried to hear what was being said on the phone, but only caught a couple of words, and a few obvious gestures toward me, followed by a short, derisive laugh.

My Mistress said her good byes, and told me to come to her. I sat on the floor next to the bed, allowing the brick to cool my still burning butt. She teased me a bit as we finished off our drinks. She teased me about her girlfriend, Terry. I knew about her, and did have the pleasure of joining in with them on a couple of occasions. We had been swingers for several years previously, and had no problems with jealousy. Plus, I had no problems with Terry in our everyday lives. Actually, I enjoyed her company. The question mark concerned Terry’s husband, Lou. I had never met him, and knew very little about him. I knew only that he was a welding foreman at one of the local shipyards.

Mistress pulled me from my musings about Terry’s husband by twisting my left nipple. I yelped, jumped, and nearly spilled the last of my drink. That seemed to amuse her. So, she twisted my right nipple, mentioning something about fair play, and having to get busy.

She hastily got out of bed. As she dug in her bag of tricks, I admired her fine ass. Thirty-four, and her ass still drove me wild. She ordered me to pull the low back chair into the middle of the floor. She positioned me standing behind the chair, with my rising dick pressed against the back. She tied my ankles to the back legs, and my thighs to the wooden bars supporting the back rest that pressed against my dick. Next, she pushed my upper torso over the top, bending me over at the waist. She, then, tied my forearms to the arms of the chair. I wasn’t going anywhere, soon.

She went back to nursing her drink, and began to tell me about a few things she neglected to mention before. I had no choice but to listen. Even though my legs were spread a bit, and my ass was extremely vulnerable, I wasn’t completely uncomfortable. She went on with her story.

“You know,” she said, “Lou isn’t a bad fuck.”

I swallowed hard, and looked up into her eyes. She was teasing me alright, but was she serious?

“He’s got a better body than you, and a very nice dick.” She was rambling in a very precise direction. “Let’s face it, you’ve got a puny dick, and you’re a wimp for a lover. Lou’s twice the man you are. And, he doesn’t come as soon as he gets it in, or looses his hard after two minutes of pumping. He’s a real man, and knows how to please a woman.”

She looked into my eyes. “You’re wondering when, hunh? Almost every afternoon, lately. The three of us; Lou, Terry and me. Later, I might let you eat my pussy. Did you know you were cleaning another man’s cum out of me?”

I thought about the fact that she had sometimes tasted different lately. She seemed to taste a little saltier, and stronger. She got wet so much faster. I had even thought that it may taste like another man’s cum, but I just didn’t know. The idea excited me as much as it humiliated me. I wanted to see another man driving into my wife. I wanted to watch him please her like no one had done before. I wanted to watch his butt cheeks flex, and his balls heave up and down as he exploded inside her; as she exploded simultaneously. I wanted to see his cum drip from her pussy.

Mistress stood, and pulled a short cane from her toy bag. “Thinking about another man pleasing me turns you on, doesn’t it?”

I could only nod.

She laid the cane hard across the back of my thighs. The pain wiped my fantasies away. She ran the cane across different parts of my body before striking the backs of my thighs, again. I am not a masochist, and this was not fun. After one more crack, fate intervened. Whether that intervention was for the best is a matter of speculation.

Someone was knocking at the door.

Mistress, quickly pulled a blindfold from her bag, and put it on me. Now, I was blindfolded, helpless and prone, and my beautiful Mistress was letting in visitors.

Part 4 - Guests from Hell

I had been positioned so that I was facing away from the door. I could only imagine the look on these visitors’ faces stepping inside, and seeing only my ass and hanging balls like a sculpture or centerpiece for the room. Actually, I was glad that they couldn’t see my face.

I listened intently to the greetings. The first voice I heard was Terry’s excited greeting. I knew she was hugging, and by the sound of the smack, kissing my Mistress. Very soon, I heard Terry’s heels clicking on the brick floor as she darted in my direction. “Oh! There he is,” she proclaimed, just before she landed a sharp open handed slap on my butt. “He’s so cute like this!” She landed another slap on my other cheek.

While Terry was having her fun, I could hear Mistress greeting a man in muffled tones. He had a deep voice, and seemed to speak very quietly, and confidently. I could sense that the greeting was very affectionate, and sexual. This surprised me, because Mistress always spoke about being more attracted to women in that sort of way, and that I was the only man that she needed.

Terry called out “Louis” in a sort of sing song way, and slapped my ass again. This time, I heard Lou’s voice clearly. “Not a chance! Don’t even think about it. Nobody’s tying this man up.”

I could only imagine the exaggerated look of rejection on Terry’s face, as she left my ass for the loveseat where she plopped down.

They exchanged a few more pleasantries, as Lou sat in one of the chairs, and I heard Mistress join Terry on the loveseat. Then, Mistress asked, “Where’s James?”

Lou answered that he was on his way, and he’d call on the cell phone when he arrived. They all returned to small talk including a whole lot of sexual innuendo. I wondered who James was, and what the hell was going on. I wished I could see what was happening. Terry and Mistress are always very affectionate when they are together, but I was wondering what Lou was thinking, and doing. He was an unknown as far as I was concerned, and this James was a complete mystery.

I heard Mistress in the kitchen making a round of drinks. She talked to Terry through the wall. They were gossiping about all those people we knew in the swinger’s community, and about a few I never heard of. Lou didn’t get involved unless asked. When Mistress returned with the drinks, she seemed to linger near Lou, and things got quiet for a minute. My curiosity began to wander. Soon, she was back near Terry, and the small talk continued. I could sense that they were being playful, and probably had their hands all over one another as they chatted. That was typical behavior that I usually witnessed in a much different situation. I had always believed that our BDSM games never went beyond our own bedroom. Obviously, being bound and blindfolded with my ass in the air, I had been mistaken.

A cellular phone rang, and Lou answered it on the first ring. In typical male fashion, the only words I heard Lou say into the phone were a couple of ‘Uh hunhs’ and ‘Okays’. “I’m going to unlock the gate,” said Lou as he walked out the door. I did not hear the door close, and wondered if my bare ass and balls were exposed to the other guests in the courtyard.

The room was cool, but I was getting very warm. Every possible scenario of pain and humiliation that I could think of was running through my head. I felt embarrassed, and humiliated. The longer I stayed cut off from the rest, the more I began to worry. The more I worried, the more excited I became.

I heard two men walk in the door, and Lou made introductions--He made introductions! Not only did I not know Lou, but only Lou knew James. This began to sound a little dangerous.

When James said hello to the ladies, there was no mistaking the Hip Hop influence in his speech. He had an attitude, too. This became especially apparent went I heard him say, “That must be the bitch,” followed by a contemptuous laugh.

Then, something else struck me. Lou had introduced James as an old school buddy. I imagined all sorts of weird scenarios.

This time Lou got James a beer from the refrigerator, and they all returned to small talk. However, this small talk was all about Lou and James growing up together in the ‘hood’, and how hot the ladies looked.

Soon, the talk quieted down to mostly oohs and ahhs, and “Oh Baby, you’re so hot!” This continued from the front to the bed. The foreplay seemed to go on forever. I had the impression that the ladies were making love to each other more than they did the two men. Eventually, I could hear the distinctive sounds of both of the ladies cumming.

Shortly thereafter, the sounds of cock sucking became obvious. Terry was definitely blowing James. This was apparent because James seemed extremely vocal. He liked to pass comments on the quality of the work. In the meantime I could hear the muffled sounds of pleasure I knew so well from my Mistress. I heard them roll and toss and turn for what seemed like forever. The sounds of sex were beginning to get boring, when I noticed that things had gotten very rhythmic. I could not miss the sounds of intercourse. The bed squeaked and pounded to the thrusts of two distinct couples. The moans of the ladies were familiar. They both came several times, but the two men seemed to keep driving into them. I knew that I could never match this performance.

Part 5 – The Enlightenment

The pace was frenetic. I knew that they were real men pleasing those two beautiful women in a way I could only hope to. I could hear Lou’s breath getting short and raspy. Terry’s moans were falling in sync. I was surprised. I thought that Terry was with James, and my Mistress with Lou. I guess that they had swapped sometime during this marathon fuck fest. My suspicions were laid to rest when I heard James talking about how hot the pussy was, and how he was so close, and that he was going to fill her up with his juice. My Mistress answered. She told him how good he was, and how he made her cum over and over. She told him how much better he was than me. She told him how big he was, and how much she loved his big black dick.

Lou was now blowing his load into Terry. She was screaming, and I could barely hear his low, muffled grunts as he came. This did not interest me near as much as the others, though. Mistress, I knew, was riding James’ cock from on top. I could tell the way that she was cumming. Being on top helped to make her feel in charge, and she was using this man for whatever he had to offer. James was hollering, “I’m cumming. I’m cumming,” and then screamed a long, loud “aaaaarrrrrgggggh.”

Mistress was very much in control even though she was riding up and down the many waves of her orgasm. “Shoot that load inside me,” she commanded. “Fill me full of your cum….Ohhh, I love you big dick…” I could imagine her little body racked in the throes of orgasm. She was rolling up and down each wave, as she drove her tight and dripping pussy down and forward on James’ dick, then back up and back. Over and over she slid down his massive pole and back up again.

James shouted, “Sheeeeeit,” one last time as he emptied the last of his cream into her.

Mistress kept rocking on top of him for several more minutes before I heard her roll off, and she and Terry breaking out in a hysterical laugh. There was some whispering, and someone got out of the bed.

Before I knew what was going on, I felt a man untying my arms. Almost as soon as my arms were free a pair of handcuffs clipped around my wrists. Then, my legs were untied, and I was marched to the bed, still blindfolded. I was laid across the bed on my back. I could sense a figure hovering over me when something warm dripped on my cheek. I heard my mistress say, “Now’s your chance. Now you can show these men what a real pussy you are. Show them how much you want their cum.”

The figure hovering over me lowered, and sat on my face. It was Terry. Her pussy was wet and pungent. Lou’s cum flooded into my mouth. I held it in my mouth for a moment, then, forced myself to swallow. I lapped at her cum filled pussy like a madman. I wanted every last drop. I loved the taste and the smell of her and Lou’s combined juices. She moved back and forth on my face, and I cleaned all the cum from her pussy, and any that had dripped down to her ass. She came in minutes, spilling her own juices into my waiting mouth. Satisfied, for now, Terry moved to the other end of the bed where Lou and James waited. I could feel some slight bouncing. Someone was getting a hand job, or jacking off, I imagined.

When Terry was done, it was time for my Mistress to make me clean her pussy. I could sense her lowering her ass to my face, even as Terry had moved to the other end of the bed. Sometimes, someone would mention what a cum slut I was, or some other equally derogatory comment. This only made me want it more.

Mistress quickly straddled my face, and pressed her sopping pussy to my waiting mouth before she could loose any. When she relaxed, it seemed the entire contents spilled into me. I was overwhelmed at first, but quickly recovered. James’ cum was much stronger, and more pungent than Lou’s. Plus, there was so much more. Mistress pressed against my mouth hard, and I pushed my tongue deep inside to get every last drop. Her ass covered my nose, making breathing difficult. I sucked her clit, and tongued her G-spot, but apparently, she wasn’t ready to come again. She had other things on her mind. She called Lou over to her, and said to me, “I want you to meet Lou.” To Lou she said, “Lou, this is my little sissy boy, and he wants to lick your balls and ass while you fuck me.”

Mistress leaned forward, as she reached back and pulled the blind fold from my face. I was blinded by the light for a moment, when I noticed a very large, dark cock hovering just a few inches above me. I was thinking that I wanted more than anything to touch it, and to taste it. I got my wish. Lou ordered me to lick his dick clean, and make it nice and wet so that it would slide into my Mistress’ pussy easier. Lou’s balls hung low, and rested on my forehead, and he used his hand to push his cock against my waiting lips. I wanted so badly to suck that huge dick, until it exploded deep in my throat. He moved back and forth across my face as I licked him clean, but my Mistress’ waiting ass was only inches away. She made it known that she wanted him, now.

Lou’s tremendous cock, pressed against the opening of Mistress’ shaved little pussy for only a minute before Lou’s bulbous dick head disappeared. Mistress moaned. I could not believe how big his cock looked against her tiny pussy, and the deep brown of Lou’s skin made the contrast even more noticeable. Lou stopped a moment, drew his cock back a fraction, then buried a little more of his huge shaft into her waiting little pussy. She moaned again. They repeated this action several times until Lou finally buried his immense tool completely in my Mistress’ little cunt.

I watched him thrust all the way in and all the way out again, until Mistress ordered me to lick her clit. I happily complied. Watching this huge black cock drive into this tiny white pussy was driving me wild. I licked at her exposed clit while Lou drove into her ever harder and faster.

Mistress had allowed her legs to slide down until her entire body weight rested on me. Lou slid forward himself with his body almost straight and rigid. His legs extended out straight, and he was almost in a push-ups position. I was lying on my back. My Mistress’ pussy dripped love juices onto my neck. Her little butt was pressed against Lou’s powerful hips. He kissed and lightly bit her back. His dick was slamming almost straight down into her little pussy. I had little room to move, but enough to lick her clit, and his shaft, or his huge dangling balls as they slammed down on my face while he fucked her. I could watch his dark ass cheeks clench on every downward stroke, and pull apart on each rising stroke, exposing his hairless bung hole. I wished my tongue would reach there, too.

Mistress had started to hump back at Lou’s big dick, rubbing her clit across my chin on each stroke. They humped in perfect unison in long, fast strokes. Lou’s cock would slide all the way out, and slam back in with each mammoth stroke. The sight of his huge dripping head being exposed all the way, and then disappearing again made me want it in my mouth more than ever. The musky smell of his manhood was enough to make my own dick nearly explode. I needed his cock in my mouth so badly.

Finally, I could see his balls bouncing wildly. Mistress was riding her own orgasm out. She was squeezing my insignificant cock and balls only for something to hang onto as she bucked and screeched. Her clit pushed hard on my chin, working her into a frenzy. Lou’s cock drove into her like a machine, hard and fast. He pulled his dick all the way out, just as Mistress could not stand anymore stimulation. She pulled her whole body forward, just as his great dick slammed down again. Lou’s vast black tool missed Mistress’ pussy, and slammed straight down my throat. It was all I could do to keep from gagging. Lou pulled out, realized his pussy was gone, but my hungry mouth was waiting below him. We looked into each others eyes, and saw the mutual need. He laid down full on me, with all his weight and fucked my mouth like he had fucked Mistress’ little pussy. He took my cock, and began to jack it hard, while still thrusting into my throat. He was very close, and I wanted him to take his pleasure in my mouth more than anything. I wanted to serve this beautiful dark skinned man like the bitch slut I was. I sucked hard as he hammered down into my insatiable mouth.

Suddenly, his back arched, and his hips thrust down and forward. I saw his balls rise up, and almost disappear. Tremors ran through his beautifully flexed ass cheeks. He thrust forward one last time, as he exploded against the back of my throat. I gagged, but again, quickly recovered. I was ready for his next shot. I had maneuvered to get that precious dick out of my throat and into my mouth. He thrust forward again, and a second load that was bigger than the first splashed onto the roof of mouth. I savored every drop of his potent seed. He fired time and again into my mouth.

The idea of being this man’s bitch drove me over the edge. Lou took my little cock into his mouth just as I unloaded. I held his still hard cock in my mouth as I buried my face in this hot man’s ass. I pressed hard as I shot into his mouth. I felt like I came for hours.

My face now buried in his ass, I couldn’t resist. I let his cock spring out of my mouth, and began to work on his hot, tangy asshole with my tongue. I thought that I was in heaven.

He pulled away, then lowered his sharply chiseled face close to mine, and kissed me deeply. My cum was still in his mouth, and we spent several minutes sharing it.

Since Lou was no longer straddling my face, I could see the others sitting back against the headboard watching our performance intently. It seems that Mistress and Terry had no more interest in us. They left the bed hand in hand, and climbed the ladder to the loft. Terry went up first. Mistress handed up her bag of tricks. Before going up herself, she gave James and Lou instructions to violate me any way they wished. That was enough for James. He slapped my thigh hard, and said that he always wanted to wear out a white whore’s ass with a paddle, before he fucked it.

Mistress smiled evilly, reached into the bag, and pulled out a small wooded paddle. James hopped over me to retrieve the paddle. Mistress turned and went up the ladder to her lover. We all watched her beautiful ass as she ascended. I was, also, checking out James’ ass while he stood with his back to me. James was thin, but muscular. His skin was a little lighter than Lou’s, and he had a light carpet of dark hair around the crack of his nicely shaped ass. I could see the outline of his balls and huge dick in the shadow of the V that formed at the top of his legs. Lou got up, and headed for the bathroom. This gave me the perfect opportunity to make comparisons. Lou was much better built than James. He had a broader back, and well defined muscles. Lou was the perfect man. He was an Adonis. He was one of those rare individuals who possessed the body of a weightlifter, and the face of a model. He disappeared into the bathroom.