Our Tenth Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had turned, and was coming back to the bed. He stared intently at me. I was still hand cuffed and lying on my back. “I’m gonna enjoy bustin’ yer white bitch ass, punk.” He was a little scary. He stood over me. I looked up at his huge cock. His dick was twice the size of my hard cock, and he was soft. His body was nearly covered by tattoos. He either got them in prison, or on the street. Some were good quality, but obviously not professional. All in all, James was not an entirely unattractive man, but he was nearly a troll when compared to the beauty of Lou.

James seemed to excel in two areas. First, he could fuck for hours, cumming over and over, again. Second, he had the biggest cock I had ever seen, but wasn’t a freak. It was very long and thick. A sheath of foreskin covered most of the head. From the end of the sheath I could see a drop of shiny liquid clinging to the slit. The size and perfection of his thick, straight cock mesmerized me. I wanted to touch it so badly. I could feel my own inadequate little dick beginning to rise.

James didn’t miss my excitement either. “Ya’ really want this big black dick, don’t cha, white boy?”

What could I say? I nodded slightly.

Lou came out of the bathroom. He joined James. They both stood there, their wonderful cocks hanging invitingly over me. This was a cum slut, black cock lover’s dream come true. I was going to be bitch boy for two of the hottest men I had ever seen. The fact that Mistress and her lover had an unobstructed view from the balcony increased my level of desire. My little cock twitched in anticipation. If there were ever any questions about how far I would go to please Mistress, or to please a man, it had been answered. I had been with a few other men, but nothing could compare to this. This seemed like the fulfillment of my life’s desires. I was a willing slave for these gorgeous studs.

Part 6 – Shut Up and Suck

The ecstasy must have shown on my face. Lou looked down at me, and asked, “What the hell are you smiling about.”

James didn’t give me a chance to answer. “I’ll wipe that dumb assed grin off his face,” he said, as he reached down, and hooked his fingers through my collar. He used the collar to drag me off the bed. I half fell to my handcuffed hands and knees on the cold brick floor. He jerked the collar upwards, now, so that my face was just inches from his beautiful brown cock. I could smell the aroma of sex, and the strong musky scent of manhood. My cock was beginning to stir.

“Get up, Bitch,” James ordered. “I gotta piss. When I get done’ I wanna see a beer waitin’ for me on that table.” He gestured at the coffee table.

I turned for the kitchen. After taking only one step I felt a lightning blow of the paddle land on my ass. The pain nearly drove me to my knees.

The sound must have drawn the attention of everyone else. I heard snickering comments from the loft, and a drawn out “damn” from Lou.

James carried the paddle with him into the bathroom, ordering me to get my “punk ass moving.”

Lou laid a much softer open handed slap on the same ass cheek, and ordered me to prepare a bourbon and coke for him. I got the drinks as quickly as I could, but it’s not the easiest task in the world to prepare a drink wearing handcuffs. I put the drinks on the coffee table. Lou was already seated on the loveseat thumbing through an Ambush magazine that we had picked up earlier. He looked over the tabloid sized periodical, and motioned me down. I knelt in front of the coffee table.

James came out of the john. He walked right up to me, holding his huge dick in his left hand. The paddle was still in his right hand. “Lick the head of my dick, Cunt.” I knew what he wanted. I used my tongue to lick the droplet of urine from the end. Then, I wrapped my lips around his cock head, and sucked any piss from inside, while he stroked his giant shaft a couple times outward to pump the last drops out. Only a few drops of urine escaped, but it was enough to know that the taste wasn’t as bad as I was expecting. I sucked his foreskin back over the head as I pulled reluctantly away. “Don’t worry, bitch, I’ll let you have more, later. I ain’t ready to fuck ya, yet.” He turned, and walked to the loveseat, where he sat next to Lou.

The two friends started on a discussion about the Saints. I tried to join in thinking my expert commentary may be appreciated. I didn’t finish two words when James shut me up. He began to yell, “Did I hear any mu’fucker tell ya ta open yer fuckin’ mouth? This is man’s talk. The only sound I wanna hear outta you is the sound of yer bitch ass slurpin’ on ‘dis fuckin’ cock.” He hesitated, glaring cruelly at me. “What da fuck ya waitin’ on? Shut up an’ suck, pussy boy!”

I walked on my knees around the coffee table. They pushed the table a little further away from the sofa with their feet. I kneeled before James. He pulled my head down to his lap. I began to lick and to suck as best I could without the use of my hands.

Lou said, “Fuck this,” and retrieved the cuff keys from Mistress.

In a minute they had the cuffs off. Now, my hands were free to explore and stimulate. I rotated serving Lou and James with my mouth while I jacked the cock that my face wasn’t buried in.

The two men left football, and started to talk about someone they knew in school. Lou had seen his photo in Ambush. It seemed that this guy had become a transsexual. Lou and James found this hilarious, and both commented that they knew he’d turn into a bitch.

I continued to suck, fondle and lick these two hunks’ huge tools, balls, and as far below and behind their balls that I could reach with my tongue. Lou would scoot forward to give me more access, but James seemed indifferent to this pleasure.

Soon, James had me lay across the ample arm of the wicker loveseat. He came up behind me, and rubbed his cock along the crack of my ass. “Oh, no,” he said, “this ain’t no good I gotta warm this fuckin’ ass up.” Just as soon as his words finished, the paddle slammed down on my exposed rump. He would slap it a few times with the paddle, and then a few times with his hand. Sometimes, I thought that the hand did more damage.

Lou took his massive meat in his hand, and knelt on the end of the loveseat directly in front of me. He pulled my head down to his balls. I tried to lick the luscious black balls, and the exposed underside of Lou’s throbbing cock. The sporadic hard slaps on my ass made this very difficult. In a few moments, Lou gave this enterprise up. He turned, pushing his ass crack right into my face. I liked and sucked all about his hairless ass. James was flailing away on my ass, and my tears began to flow. They added salty moisture to the attempt I made for Lou’s rim job. I held onto Lou’s muscled hips for support.

It didn’t take long before I was openly sobbing into Lou’s rock solid ass. I felt like the blows were beginning to tear away my burning flesh. I grunted and groaned between each blow. Finally, James thought that my ass was warm enough. He grabbed the tortured flesh with both hands, and twisted and spread my cheeks apart. I whimpered into Lou’s alluring posterior.

From somewhere, James had come up with a king-sized condom, and a bottle of lube. Soon, he had several fingers exploring my anus. The pain was intense. However, before I knew it, he had his gigantic slab of cock meat pressed against my aching bung-hole. In a matter of seconds, I screamed for the first time. Lou’s ass acted as a sort of muffle as I nearly lost it from being penetrated by the biggest real cock that I had ever seen. Nothing this size had ever been inside me. In only a few thrusts half of James’ mighty shaft was tearing at my anus. The pain was incredible. I could see only white light, and all my other senses had begun to fail me. James’ killer cock dove deeper inside me with each thrust. I held tighter to Lou’s powerful hips with each invasion of my burning asshole.

Time seemed to stop, suspended in pain, until I noticed that James’ strokes were becoming longer and more even. I’d also noticed that I was now sucking on Lou’s big balls from the back. I started to get into the flow of things. I relaxed, letting James’ full length and girth hammer into me. Before I knew it, I began to move my hips in time with the driving thrusts. I was so much into it that I was working James’ huge dick with my ass. I let go of Lou’s hips, gaining back a large measure of my own balance, relying on the loveseat’s arm to hold stationary, and keeping James’ thrusts from driving me across the room. Soon though, James thrusts had subsided. He seemed content to let me fuck his mighty tool. I worked his cock over like the slut I had become. I visualized my ass dancing on this dick in some obscene queer ballet.

I wrapped my arms around Lou’s hips jacking him off while I licked, and sucked his tight little hole, or ran my tongue down to his luscious balls to suck there or nibble on his loose, hairless ball sack.

This was heaven. I felt like the perfect slut. Chills ran through my body. At last, my fantasies were being fulfilled. I was being fucked like the whore I was, while I buried my face in a perfect, hard man’s ass. I loved the feel of that huge dick violating my asshole. The feel of Lou’s gorgeous cock pulsating in my hand drove me wild. The sight of a man’s firm ass spread before me was always one of my biggest turn-ons, and I melted at the sight of an ebony hunk. Damn! I felt like such a whore. My entire body trembled. My knees felt weak. I knew Mistress was watching me get abused like I truly deserved.

My tongue stabbed at Lou’s tight hole when I noticed it begin to flex rhythmically. His balls pulled up, and he was hissing through his perfect teeth. He suddenly turned, and before I knew it his big dick was once again pressing against the back of my throat. His hands held the back of my head. He was fucking my face for all he was worth. I held onto his quivering ass cheeks. His cock was rock hard, and pulsating in my mouth.

James saw that Lou was about to shoot his load and began to piston into me with a fast and furious pitch. James held my hips, ramming me like a jack hammer. His giant cock sliding ten inches in as his hips slapped against my ass cheeks. Then, he would pull the full ten inches all the way, until it hovered, pointing to my stretched asshole. He would plunge it back in with the least resistance from me. His hips slammed once more against my burning red cheeks. These huge thrusts were coming in rapid fire succession. They came hard and fast. They came in erotic desperation.

Lou finally made real noise. He was groaning loudly, and shouting, “Bitch, bitch, Take my load you fucking cunt. You damned cock sucking little fffuuuucckkiiiiinnnnnggggggg whore.” He pulled his beautiful big dick out of my mouth at the last second. He blew his load on my face.

I, too, couldn’t stand the pressure any longer. I was shooting all over the arm of the sofa, as Lou emptied his load on my face and hair. I tried to catch as much of Lou’s cum in my mouth as I could. His cum tasted so good.

Before Lou could dump half of his load, James pulled out of my abused ass, and ripped the condom off. He grabbed his enormous hard-on, and moved next to Lou. They both were, now, shooting their loads on my face, and in my mouth. I continued to shoot into the arm of the loveseat. I swirled both men’s cum around in my mouth, and kissed and licked both of these giant dicks bobbing and thrusting in my face.

The thought of Mistress seeing my ravaged ass swinging lewdly in the air, as two beautiful dark hunks emptying their loads in my face, as my slut mouth searched for every drop of flying cum made me insatiable. Even after they had shot their massive loads, I still searched for their cum. I pumped their great cocks into my mouth sucking every last drop of their man juice from them. I used their cocks like squeegees, wiping the cum from my face, then licking it from their dicks.

My own dick was still throbbing. I wanted more men. I felt like I could fuck every man in the world, as long as Mistress was here to watch, but Lou and James pushed me away. I slid down to the floor, and sat back against the side of the sofa feeling dejected. I heard the sounds of lovemaking coming from the ladies in the loft. Lou and James ignored me. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, and pee.

Eventually mistress and Terry came down. I was ordered to make omelets and biscuits. I served, as they talked. Finally, the dishes were done, and James had left. Lou and Terry retired to the loft. Mistress removed my collar, and we both showered. We went to bed, held each other close. She asked me how I liked my anniversary gift. I told her that it was the best. We kissed, and once more fell asleep in each other’s arms.

End