Our Time

Story Info
Can an online meeting lead to something more?
2.4k words
4.06
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met online, how very modern of us. Not on a dating site, let's just say by chance, destiny? The romantic in me would like to think so. I don't believe either of us was looking for this connection, but it was there right from the start. You told me you were married, you knew I was not. We aren't kids anymore and should be mature enough to have an online friend. Besides, we live thousands of miles apart, not exactly a day trip. So, we thought, what's the harm?

It started with a little innocent role playing, the subject doesn't matter, it was apparent we shared the same fantasies which made it feel quite real. Somewhere along the line, our role playing turned into private emails, getting to know each other, as we grew closer and more attached to one another. Our "conversations" grew more intimate and passionate. I loved making you hard as you read all the steamy things I wanted to do with you, with my mouth, with my body. You loved making me all wet telling me the same. I could close my eyes and feel your lips kissing mine, feel your lips traveling down my neck, my shoulders as your hands caressed my body, sliding up to my breasts, undressing me, finally making love with one another. Occasionally, we can chat on the phone, but time and circumstances make it easier to email or chat online. Maybe deep down you thought it was "safer".

Is it possible to fall in love with someone you've never met? Do we expose more of ourselves behind the anonymous shield of our keyboards? Or do we fool ourselves into believing there is more going on than really is, both of us caught up in the excitement of the flirting, teasing and anticipation of what might be? Or have we both been too lonely for too long and are grasping for things that might not be there? You thought I was sexy, funny and smart, I thought you were sexy, sweet and charming. I believe all the words we shared are real, at least they are for me. Seems the only way to really know is to meet in person.

But life gets in the way and circumstances being what they are have curtailed our connection and delayed our plans. Neither of us wanted to be selfish and inconsiderate so our relationship gets put on the back burner. Our love and passion for each other never ended, was only derailed, and we found ourselves once again wondering what it will be like to be together. After weighing the consequences, we decided what we had was bigger than us both and we couldn't stay away any longer.

After all the starts and stops to previous plans that didn't happen, we are finally able to come together. We decide on "neutral ground:", half way between our homes. We meet at the airport since our flights are only an hour apart. You spot me before I see you, coming down the escalator, suitcase in tow. Even though we have only exchanged pictures, you recognize me and watch as I scan the crowd below, my face lighting up when our eyes meet. We embrace when I reach the bottom, temporarily blocking the pathway as people push pass us, some smile as you plant a big kiss on my lips, others mumble "Get a room". That's exactly what we intend to do as soon as we pick up our rental car.

As we leave the airport, you are driving with one hand as the other slides up and down my thigh, needing to touch me. My hand rests on top of yours, as I need to touch you as well. We keep stealing glances at another, to reassure ourselves that we are truly together. I can't stop smiling despite the nervousness I feel in the pit of my stomach.

So here we were, finally, holding hands as we checked into the hotel, having only shared a few passionate kisses in the car on the way there. We are both a little nervous, anxious after all that has transpired the last six months. There are others in the elevator, so we don't talk as we make our way to our room. I have waited so long to be with you, apparently you have as well as you reach me for the moment you close the doors. Drawing me into your arms, you hug me tight, reaching your hands to my face you kiss me deeply and more passionately than I have ever known. My arms wrap around you pulling my body tighter against you, feeling the fire burn in my belly, breathless we break apart. Looking into each other eyes, feeling the love that has grown between us. You see the tears in my eyes.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" you ask me.

"Yes, I never thought this day would come, I'm so happy we are here and everything I've dreamt."

You don't say anything but take me in your arms and kiss me again, urgently, sliding your hands down my sides to my hips, pulling me against your body, I feel your manhood against my body, wanting me. I place my hands on your chest, caressing you. You reach under my top touching my skin, sending goosebumps over the flesh, sliding to touch my breasts. I utter a soft sigh against your mouth as your hands work their way over the top of my bra, reaching to touch my hidden nipples. My body rocks against you as I feel your cock hardening through your pants. I can feel the wetness flowing between my legs as your fingers rolled my nipples, tugging, teasing, causing the aching in my breasts to my nipples, lighting a fire inside.

I start to grind against you, my hand sliding over your growing cock. Urgently you pull my top over my head, unhooking my bra, I arch my back into your waiting mouth as you bend down to kiss the top of each breast, running your tongue over my nipples. I hold your head as you lick each nipple, back and forth, tugging them with your mouth, sucking and sending electricity straight down my belly to my waiting pussy, the sensation buckling my knees. I forget about the nervousness that I thought I'd would have, knowing my body isn't the body I once had when I was younger. I'm a mature woman with mature needs and I'm lost in the sensation of you exploring me. My hands stroke your cock through your pants, as I pull on your belt, unzip your pants, our movements almost frantic as we try to relieve each other of our clothes, unknowingly heading for the bed.

"You are so beautiful," you tell me as you gently sit my semi-naked body on the edge of the bed. "So are you," I tease as I release your hardening cock from the confines of your pants. You kick off your shoes and remove your pants while pulling your shirt over your head. Standing naked before me I admire your maleness. It's been so long. Leaning over, you kiss me while removing the last of my clothing, tugging my panties down my thighs, spreading my legs when they hit the floor. You reach and stroke my wetness with your long fingers. I reach and caress your growing penis, feeling the soft skin surrounding your hard muscle.

I don't want to let go of holding your manhood, but you pull my hands away as you stretch me out on the bed, drinking in the sight of me, laying naked and exposed. Your hands hold mine as we kiss, our tongues seeking, dancing to and from each other, until you break away to run your kisses down my neck, then lower to my waiting nipples. Your hands holding my breasts while your tongue runs circles over and around my nipples, feeling them hardening and puckering until you suck one into your mouth again. My back arches up as lightening shoots through me, the feel of your lips everything I imagined and more. You continue to stroke my nipples with your tongue and mouth, first one then the other, feeling and watching as they grow darker and harder, responding to your touch. My hands holding your head, needing to touch you, you kiss my lips again as your hands continue to explore the rest of me. I am moaning softly unable to stop the sensation as you awaken all the pleasure centers that have laid dormant for so long. Your hands continue their exploration, lowering over my soft belly, resting on my mound before slowly sliding along my now wet slit, over my clit and pussy. My hips rise off the bed the feeling more than I anticipated, more than I remembered, before settling down to take in the movement of your fingers seeking to pleasure me.

You lower yourself down the bed, not losing contact with my wet cunt, you spread my legs wider, wanting to open me, to see the pinkness of my labia become deeper with your strokes. To see the wetness building as you continue to pleasure me, inserting your finger into my pussy, watching my reactions. Slowly you push it in and out, adding a second finger, feeling my tightness, the wetness in my tunnel. Your thumb smashing against my clit, feeling my button getting harder. You bend down and lick the inside of my thighs, teasing me, my hips reaching up wanting your tongue on my pussy. I whisper, "Yes, oh my god, yes..." as I feel your tongue work its way up my inner thigh and brush against my pussy lips to my clit.

You continue to lick and tease me before stopping and taking me into your mouth, your fingers still in my pussy. My hips moving off the bed pushing you deeper as you are lost in wanting to make me cum. My body has a mind of its own as it moves and humps against you, the feeling of your mouth tugging on my lips, my clit as I feel every nerve ending in my body coming to life under your mouth, unable to contain my excitement as my orgasm washes over me in waves. My moans growing louder when I cum, I don't know whether to push you off or pull you in closer as my legs squeeze your head, trapping you between. You continue to suck me riding the wave of my orgasm until I push you off, the sensitivity too great. "I want...I want" ...I can't articulate the words to let you know what it is I want.

"What honey," you ask, "tell me what you need."

"I need your cock...I want to feel you in my mouth." You crawl on your knees, holding your cock to my waiting mouth, bending down to kiss me, the taste of my pussy on your lips as you slip your tongue inside. Pulling away you move your cock closer to my mouth, "Is this what you want?" you ask as you slide the head over my lips. I reach for you, drawing you closer as my tongue reaches and licks the large pre-cum covered head. I run my tongue up and down your shaft, feeling every vein and ridge, then taking your head into my mouth. Your moans excite me as I suck you in deeper, running my mouth up and down as much of your long shaft as I can. I cup your heavy balls in one of my hands while the other grabs your ass to pull you in closer. You rock hard cock is throbbing, wanting inside me, you pull away, not wanting to cum yet.

I need your cock in me," I whisper, "I have to have you inside me, I can't wait any longer. I need you to fuck me, please!"

That's all the invitation you need as you move your body over me, fisting your shaft, you slide your head up and down the wetness of my slit, spreading my cum from my pussy to my ass, up and back to my clit, mixed with your pre-cum coating the head of your cock. You push your head against my hole, slowly pushing it in, opening me enough to slide in. You take your time, both of us savoring the feel of each inch as it disappears inside me. I feel tears welling in my eyes, I feel so loved as you watch me, you make me feel so desired, so womanly again. You hold still, letting me get used to the feel of you, kissing me until I start moving my hips. We rock our bodies together, finding our rhythm, slowly enjoying the sensation of our joined bodies. I love the feel of your weight on my body, your maleness making me feel so female, so complete as we make love, slowly, sensually you move your cock in me. We continue to kiss, and touch, our thrusts growing more urgent as our desire builds.

"Oh my god, ..oh my god!" I chant with each pounding I feel of your cock, buried so deep inside me, filling me up. Your balls slapping against my ass, your pelvis grinding into mine as I feel every nerve ending in my clit rubbing against you. We both know we won't last long, the need for each other has been too great, too long with wanting this, needing each other. Our pace quickens, our kisses more passionate, our breathing heavier. Both of us becoming more vocal as we are so close. "You're going to make me cum...so close..." I pant.

This excites you, "Cum baby, cum for me...I want to make you feel so good." You increase your pace as you feel my pussy flexing and my body shaking as my orgasm consumes my entire being. "harder..harder" I moan my excitement sends you over the edge and you grind deeply into me I hear you groan "I'm cumming..I want to fill you up" shooting your cum at the same time, I'm still convulsing against you, milking your cock as you cum, holding you as tight as I can. You groan deeply against my ear, the intensity everything you expected and more. As our breathing settles down you whisper in my ear, "I love you." I whisper back, "I love you!" We know this is our time, the beginning of all we want of each other.