Our Time Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers

Steve said "Oh, fuck yeah. Keep fucking and sucking honey."

I was getting close to cumming. I asked Steve if he wanted to feel what is like to fuck a pussy that has already been filled with cum.

Steve said "yeah."

I took my dick from Pam's mouth and told her to lie down on her back. She quickly got off of her husband and did as I said. She lifted and spread her legs wide. I got between her legs and buried my dick into her. I was close to cumming, so I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could with the sole purpose of dumping my load into her. After about 45 seconds of pounding her and listening my balls slap her ass and her moans I began shooting jets of my seed into her wide open pussy.

After I got as much cum as I could in her, I said to Steve "She is ready for you buddy."

Steve quickly moved between her legs, pausing momentarily to look at the messy pussy he was about to stick his dick into. Steve lowered himself onto his wife until his dick was all the way in her. He said "Oh God, this feels so fucking good." He began to thrust his dick into Pam as fast as he could.

Pam kept saying "Fuck me" over and over.

Finally Pam began crying out that she was cumming as Steve brought her to another orgasm. Moments later, Steve's balls began to erupt emptying his load into his wife. Steve pushed with hard deliberate strokes while grunting as he shot stream after stream of cum into her. Steve finally collapsed on top of Pam. They began to passionately kiss and caress each other.

Kim and I watched the two of them, remembering our first time with another. Kim was lying by my side caressing me and kissing my shoulder.

I said to her "You won't be left out, you are going to get some in a few minutes."

She said "Good, I need some dick in me."

I said "Just any dick?"

Kim said "Either one of you or both, after watching that I just need to be fucked."

Steve and Pam heard us talking, looked over at us and smiled.

I asked Steve if he wanted to help me take care of Kim.

He looked at Pam. She smiled and nodded her head. He said to me "I'll help you out buddy."

As Steve got off of Pam, we all got a look at her pussy. It was covered and oozing with cum. Steve and I pumped a couple of big loads into her.

Kim said "After all that, I hope you two have some left for me."

Pam put her hand on her pussy and said "You guys did make a mess down there. I hope you'll mess it up again when you are done with Kim."

Steve said "Don't you worry about that, if you want more, you'll get more."

The three of us got up went to clean up.

When I got back to the bedroom, Kim was lying there and said "I didn't think you'd ever get back." She then patted her pussy and said "She is ready for you."

I smiled and crawled on the bed and between her legs and began to lick her pussy. She parted her legs wide open letting me get my tongue deep into her hole. She began to writhe and moan as it licked her pussy and butt hole. She was pretty worked up so I pressed a finger on little bung hole. She didn't resist, so I knew was open to a little ass play. I felt Steve and Pam get onto the bed. Steve was stroking his cock to bring to full mast again. Pam's attention was focused on watching me work on Kim's pussy and ass. I don't know if Pam has had any ass play in the past, but she seemed fascinated in watching me finger my wife's rosebud.

Steve moved along side of Kim and caressed her breasts and sucked her nipples. Kim responded to his nipple sucking by running her fingers through his hair and pinching her other nipple.

Pam was taking all of this in, watching her husband play with my wife's tits and me playing with her ass and pussy.

I asked and motioned to Pam if she would like to try fingering her Kim's ass.

She hesitantly shook her head no as she rubbed her own pussy.

I think she wanted to, but was unsure about it.

Kim seemed to be pretty hot. She spent the past hour watching us fuck Pam and fingering herself. She was ready to get fucked. I moved onto the other side of Kim and began sucking her unattended nipple.

She said getting both of her nipples sucked at the same time was sending electricity to her pussy. I took one of Steve's hands and put in on her pussy. As his finger entered her she moaned and squirmed. She pushed Steve's shoulders so he would move down further on her body.

She said "I have had enough fingers, I need dick."

He looked at me and I said "You heard the lady, give her some dick."

Steve got between her spread legs and pushed his dick into her pussy.

Kim said "That is what I need." As Steve began pumping his cock into her pussy, Kim said "Bring it to me."

I know this means she wants to suck me so I moved up to her head and partially straddle her head. My left knee is on the right side of her head and my right leg is bent and my foot is on the other side of her head so my dick is handing over her face. She takes my dick in to her mouth and sucks and strokes it. It seemed as when Steve was all the way in with his strokes she would suck a little harder. I looked back to watch Steve fuck her and I noticed Pam was holding one of Kim's legs in the air with one hand and the other hand was pushing Steve's ass into Kim. I was freaking hot from the sucking and watching Steve's shaft go in and out of her. I had to withdraw from her mouth or I was going to lose it. Kim kept rubbing my balls as I watched.

Steve asked me who I wanted to be the first to cum in her.

I told him go ahead and cum in her, she is ready.

Steve picked up the pace and was fucking her hard and fast. I could tell Kim was getting ready to cum. Steve kept fucking her while his wife lay next to them fingering herself.

Steve said "Here it comes!" and he started grunting as he pumped his load into Kim's pussy.

As his thrusts are winding down, Kim says she is starting to cum and tells me to hurry up and get in there.

Steve and I quickly change places. I put my dick into pussy that is now hot and ultra slick from Steve's semen.

Kim tells me just fuck her and fuck her hard. I do as she says and pound her as fast as I can. She lets out a scream announcing that she is cumming! I too am starting to cum. As I feel her pussy contract on my shaft from her orgasm, my balls begin to empty their contents deep inside of her. It seemed as if my dick wouldn't stop shooting my load into her. As our orgasms began to subside, we heard Pam let out a loud groan. I looked to the side and saw that she was cumming as she watched us and her finger was furiously working on her clit.

Once we all caught our breath, we went to our respective bathrooms to clean up. When Kim and I were in our bathroom, she put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss.

She said that it felt so good to her.

I told her I enjoyed seeing her get pleasure. I asked her if she was OK with me and Pam.

Kim said that she was. She went on to say that at first she felt a little bit of jealously, but knew that we loved each other and we'd be OK. She said that it actually made her hotter watching us.

We put our robes on and went back to the patio to join our friends.

I remembered the day was still young and Pam said she wanted some more dick from Steve and me. We'll see how that works out in the next chapter.

fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers
12