Our Time Away Ch. 04

Story Info
The couples are really heating things up.
3.4k words
4.41
48.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers

When we got back to the patio, Steve and Pam were not out there yet. Kim and I went to the wall of the patio and watched the beachgoers frolic on the beach and in the water. There were several boats anchored off shore. Some people were jumping off of the boats and swimming near their boats. I saw that there was a pair of binoculars on a table so I picked them up to get a better view of the people out there. The binoculars gave me a much better view of some of the ladies on the beach. As I scanned the activity around the boats, I locked my view in on one particular boat. There were two couples on the boat. One couple was in the front area of the boat and the other in the rear of it. The four of them were nude. Just as I was about to tell Kim what I was looking at when the woman in the front of the boat dropped to her knees and began to give her guy a blow job as he was standing. I said to Kim "We have blow job action and twelve o'clock."

Kim said "Bullshit!"

I said "OK, don't believe me."

Kim grabbed the binoculars from my hands and began looking for the boat. She said "Which one?"

I directed her to the boat in question. When she found it she said "Oh my God, she really is blowing him?"

I heard Pam's voice say "What are you guys looking at?"

I turned to answer Pam and saw Steve was with her. I told them what we were looking at and Pam squealed "Oh, let me see."

Steve and I laughed as we looked at our wives acting like school girls. Steve said "OK, my turn." When Steve finally pried the binoculars from Pam's grip he found the "BJ boat" then said "Shit, they stopped, he must have cum." He set the binoculars down on the table and said "Oh well."

Pam took our drink orders as we made our way to the chairs. Pam brought us our drinks and the four of us sat and talked. We talked about all sorts of things including what a good time we have had with our new friends. All of us were due to leave in the morning, ending our get away. We agreed not to talk anymore about that.

It was about 3:30 in the afternoon now and the clouds gave way to the sun. Kim said "Oh, sun, I want more sun." She got up, took off her robe and laid it down on a lounge chair, where she laid on her back so the sun could do its work. Pam, Steve, and I did the same.

I asked Kim if she wanted me to rub lotion on her.

She said "No, the sun isn't strong enough for lotion."

As we lay there in the sun, I was admiring the curves on her body. The way her breasts spilled to the sides of her chest from their weight and the slight bump of her pubic mound. I saw Pam was laying the same way and her assets looked just as good. I was getting aroused looking at our wives, but I knew better than to mess with Kim's tanning time. After about 20 minutes, Kim rolled over on her stomach. I was now getting aroused looking at her soft shoulders and ass. I had to think about the architecture of the hotel to get her body off of my mind.

Kim asked me to rub her back and legs. I went over to her and began to rub her shoulders and worked my way down to her lower back and on down to her calves. I made a few trips up and down her body. As I massaged her, she would moan when I hit a spot that felt exceptionally good to her. Her body was slightly moist with perspiration which made a quasi lubricant for the massage. I looked over at Steve and Pam, they were soaking up the sun not paying any attention to us. As my hands made their way up Kim's legs, I worked the inside of her thighs and spread them slightly. I had a hand on the back of each thigh close to her ass cheeks. I pushed down and pulled her thigh skin outwards. This not only gave me a great view of her pussy and asshole, I could hear the creamy moistness of her pussy make squishing sounds as I opened her. My dick was rock fucking hard. I slipped a finger into her pussy, she lifted her hips, spread her legs even more, and began moaning. I was getting hotter. I looked over to Pam and saw she was watching us.

I worked my finger along her seam from her clit to the top of her ass crack. She was really slick from the combination of her juices, the loads of cum still in her, and the sweat. The juices along her pussy and ass were glistening in the sunlight. I then held her cheeks open and licked her pussy and ass crack. She let out a deep moan as I did this over and over. I asked her to scoot down to the bottom of the chair. I put a robe on the patio floor for padding and knelt on the robe. I spread Kim's legs again and let my tongue dart in and out of her pussy as I held her ass cheeks open wide. My tongue then made its way to her tight little bunghole. I continued to keep her cheeks spread as my tongue probed her hole. I felt as if something was on my right. I looked to the side and Pam was standing next to us watching. As I licked Kim's ass, I tilted my head to the side so Pam could get a good look of my tongue dancing around Kim's asshole. Pam was touching herself as she watched.

I told Kim to lie on her back. Kim turned over on her back, I lifted her legs up and spread them wide and took her hands and put them behind her knees and held her legs back. She had her legs pulled back and apart as far as she could. I put a finger in her pussy and made a big circle and I went deeper inside her. As I stretched her pussy open with my circular movements, she started breathing deeply. Just to see how she would react, I made the circular motion harder and faster. I thought she was going to cum, she loved it. I withdrew my finger and rubbed the juices on her asshole and probed in a little bit. I then went back to work on her with my tongue, probing her pussy and ass hole and lick her seam from top to bottom. Pam was still watching, but she was on her knees beside me watching as I ate my wife. Pam took my dick with her hand and guided me up to Kim's pussy opening.

Pam said "I want to put you in her."

With that she guided the head of my cock to my wife's gapping pussy opening. With one hand she guided my cock to her pussy and the other hand was on my ass pushing me into Kim's pussy. The feeling of Pam's hand taking my dick to my wife's pussy felt incredible. Pam got behind me and grabbed my hips and pulled and pushed them so she was controlling our fuck. I had never experienced anything like this. I was pretty fucking hot. I felt that I was going to cum if I didn't stop. I didn't want to cum yet.

I told the ladies that it looked like Steve was sleeping and missing the fun and they should go wake him up. Pam and Kim giggled and got up and went to him. Pam straddled herself over Steve's face and Kim knelt at his side with her face over his crotch. Pam looked at Kim and counted to three. At three Pam lowered her pussy onto Steve's face and Kim took his cock into her mouth and sucked on it. Steve was startled and tried to rise up, but Pam's muff had him pinned to the lounge chair. After a few seconds he realized what was going on and put his hands on his wife's ass and helped her rub her pussy on his face.

Pam stood up and laughed and said "You have been missing all of the action while you were asleep."

Kim was still working on his dick with her mouth. What she was doing was working, as he was getting some lead in his pencil. Pam joined Kim and started sucking his balls. Kim moved down and sucked and licked on the other side of his nut sack while Pam stroked his shaft.

Steve looked at me and said "Hey buddy, I don't mean to be a hog, but this feels good."

I told him it was OK because while he was sleeping they had me going.

Watching the three of them was bringing my cock back to life, so I moved behind Kim, lifted her hips and got her on her knees and slipped my cock into her juicy pussy while she was sucking on Steve. I slowly fucked her as I watched the two ladies give Steve oral pleasure. After a couple of minutes Steve said that he though Pam could use some of that. Pam with a mouth full of dick mumbled a yes. I withdrew from Kim and made my way around to Pam. Pam eagerly got up on her knees as I approached her. I lined my dick up for its journey into her wet pussy. As I entered her, she let out a muffled moan. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me as I took each stroke. I teased her for a few moments by fucking her fast and hard. She let her husband's dick fall from her mouth and was voicing her pleasure by making uh, uh, uh sounds when I pushed into her. I had to stop again before I came, so I quickly withdrew from her.

Pam looked at me and said "That's it?"

I said "For now it is, your sweet pussy was going to make me cum."

Pam was pretty horny. She said she had a little game for us. It was really for her and Kim. She wanted to see which one of the two could handle the most dick in their mouths. Kim told me to straddle Steve over his crotch. I did as she said. She went on to say that she wanted us to put our dicks together, underside to underside, and we would see if the two ladies could put both of our dicks in their mouths at the same time. Pam approached us and had me lower myself as she held our dicks in her hands. She took our dicks and put them together (it was a weird feeling to have my dick against another). Pam opened her mouth wide and squeezed both of us into her mouth. She stretched her mouth to fit us in and took both us in about two inches. She released us from her mouth and said that was it. It felt even stranger for my dick to be sucked and have the sensation of a dick on the bottom part of it. It was now Kim's turn. She took our cocks in her hands and held them together and put her mouth over us. I think she took about three inches in and moved her head back and forth a few times before she had to release us from her oral grip.

Pam said "She beat me, she is the cock sucking queen."

We all laughed and Steve said "Pam will have to practice to dethrone Kim."

Kim grabbed Steve's dick and started sucking him again. By the way she was using her tongue on him I knew she was really putting her all into the blow job. She was taking him in slowly and as deep as she could. When she had him in her mouth as far she could, she move her head in a semi-circle motion and moan deeply. She then began to lick the underside of his shaft and balls. By the look on Steve's face, I could tell he was in heaven. Pam got in on the action as she began to lick and suck on Steve's nipples. Steve pulled Pam on top of him and had her squat over his face with Pam facing Kim. Steve pulled her pussy down on his face. As Kim continued with her world class blow job, Pam began moving her hips and moaning loudly. I wanted to see what Steve was doing to her, so I stood behind Pam where I saw Steve working his tongue on her pussy and ass, from her clit to the top of her ass crack. As he passed over her asshole, he applied pressure with his tongue. This was causing Pam breath heavily. Steve moistened a finger by inserting in her pussy and then placed it against her rosebud. He slowly applied pressure with his finger until his finger made its way into her butt. I noticed Pam was furiously rubbing her clit as her husband finger fucked her asshole as my wife gave him a blowjob. Kim was watching the two of them as she worked on Steve's dick. Kim went for broke. She sucked Steve's cock at a fast tempo to make him cum. Pam's body tensed as she made a deep groan signaling she was cumming while she rubbed her clit and Steve fingered her asshole. It was obvious Pam was having a very strong orgasm by the intensity in her groans. After she came, she collapsed onto Steve and her head came to rest next to Steve's cock that was being milked by Kim. Steve began making uh, uh sounds and I knew he was ready to blow. He then said "Here it cums." Kim withdrew his cock from her mouth and jacked him off. Within seconds, cum was flying from Steve's dick, landing on him, Pam's hair and face and Kim's tits and hands.

After watching the three of them my dick was rock hard and ready for some more attention. I moved behind Kim and rubbed my member against her ass crack. She rose up so I could gain access to her pussy. I pressed my dick against her entrance and it gave no resistance and slid in balls deep in one effortless stroke, as she was soaking wet. As I slowly fucked Kim, I reached over to Pam and pulled her bottom closer to me. I ran a finger up and down her slit. Like Kim, she was gushing. I inserted two fingers into her pussy and moved them in and out and around and around. Both of our wives breathing had picked up and they were moaning as their heads rested on Steve's body.

Pam sat back on her heals and watched me fuck Kim. Pam then came over to us and put her head above Kim's butt and watched me go in and out of her, close up. I was surprised by what Pam did next. She tried to lick my dick as it came out of Kim. I guess she couldn't really get enough of her tongue on my dick, so when I was on the back stroke, Pam grabbed my dick, pulled it out of Kim's pussy and sucked the juices off of my cock. She then put it back in Kim, I'd give her a few strokes and Pam would pull me out of Kim again and suck the juices off. She did this about five times. After the last time, she went to Steve and began passionately kissing Steve.

She broke the kiss and asked him he liked the taste of pussy and dick on her lips.

Steve pulled her lips back to his and smelled her and licked her lips and said "Fuck yeah!"

I was about to explode so I pulled out of Kim and began licking her asshole again while I fingered her pussy. Kim kept her head on Steve's thigh and made muffled moans. I looked up and she was sucking Steve again. I put pressure on her rosebud with my tongue as I tried to get into her. At this point I really wanted to fuck her ass, but didn't know if Kim would be embarrassed. I thought there is one way to find out so I took one of my fingers that was lubed with her juices and pressed it against her back door. She didn't stop me so I fingered her ass. She let out a deep moan as my finger slowly entered her ass. Her moan was deep and had a different tone that normal, so much that I noticed Steve and Pam stopped what they were doing and looked to see what was going on. I told Kim to rise up and bend over more.

She said "Let's go in the house, my knees are starting to hurt."

All of us got up and went inside. It must have been kind of a funny sight to see two hard-ons swinging in the breeze and four tits bouncing as we hurried to the room. As we entered the patio doors, Kim went to one of the couches, pulled a cushion off, threw it on the floor where she put her head and upper body on it and got on her knees, totally exposing her pussy and ass. I knelt down behind her and put my dick in her pussy and got it nice and wet. I then withdrew from her pussy and put the head against her rosebud. I pressed the head against her anal opening and she didn't resist. She was going to let me do this in front of our new friends. Pam and Steve were looking on very intent. I remembered that Steve said Pam had not let him have her ass in all of their years together. I continued pressing my cock against her ass and her hole was slowly giving way. My cock's head had made it in. I stopped so she could get used to the feeling. I pushed in a little further and stopped again. All the time I was making slow progress into Kim's ass, she was letting out loud erotic moans. I finally was all the way in. I began slow strokes to make sure she had adjusted to my dick in her.

After she was comfortable I began to pump my cock into her slowly. I looked over at Steve and Pam, Pam was jerking Steve's cock in her hand and he was caressing her breasts. I put my hands on Kim's hips and pulled her into me as I fucked her ass. Kim's hand had made its way to her clit. She was furiously rubbing her clit as my cock was continued slide in and out of her ass. She was moaning like crazy, and I needed to cum. Just then, in a stressed voice she said "Faster!" I picked up the pace and she began making loud orgasmic screams as I fucked her and she rubbed her clit. I could feel her sphincter contracting around my cock as she came. The sensation of her soft ass cheeks and sphincter squeezing my cock was too much. My balls erupted sending my cum deep into her ass as I fucked her as fast as I could. Once my orgasm subsided I withdrew my dick from Kim. Kim collapsed on the cushion and said "Oh that felt good, I needed that." I sat on the carpet trying to catch my breath. I could see our friends were really excited as they looked at Kim's anal creampie and my cum covered dick lying on my leg.

The four of us once again cleaned up and went to dinner. After dinner we said our goodbyes, promised to stay in touch and meet up again in the near future. We then went our separate ways.

Kim and I talked later about what a nice get away it was and the potential for a great friendship with Steve and Pam.

fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers