Our Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did have a weird relationship with his mother. The bickering over trivial things like piles of laundry and the way Allan untucked his shirts from his jeans was a little more intense than the way most visiting parents commented on the sloppy dorm rooms. The silences and the rolling of the eyes reminded me more of an old, married couple.

The other odd thing was that although Allan never smoked during the week he would often share a cigarette with his mother while they sat on the sofa in the dorm room. It was a strange ritual. They would sit together, their legs almost touching while Allan updated his mother about the previous week. She'd ask for a cigarette. Allan would reach into her purse, pull out a silver cigarette case and a monogrammed lighter. With his hands trembling, he'd fit the cigarette into the holder, put it into her mouth and light her cigarette for her. One time I watched as his mother took a drag, held the cigarette with her far hand and leaned towards Allan, her other hand resting on his shoulder. Their lips almost touching, Allan opened his mouth as though he was about to be on the receiving end of a kiss. His mother sent a stream of smoke into his lungs.

One Friday Allan's mother showed up when a girl from Allan's hometown was in the room. She hardly said hello to the girl before she sat on one of the chairs, legs crossed and glaring out the window as she twirled her foot.

"So she's still sniffing around?" Mrs. Siebert said after the girl left.

"God, mother, she was only saying hello."

"If she causes your grades to drop you will be spending next semester at the community college. I'm not paying for you to be playing house with the town slut."

"Whatever," Allan said, sighing.

"I've planned something special for us and don't want this weekend spoiled by you pining for her the whole time."

I assumed that Allan returned home every weekend. But one afternoon Ken, a friend of mine from the swim team, stopped by our room as Allan was heading for the library. He greeted Allan.

"Are you guys in a class together or something?" I asked after Allan left.

"No, I see him just about every weekend at Pine Mountain," Ken said. Pine Mountain Lodge was a resort and conference center about ten miles from campus where Ken worked as a lifeguard.

"Really? I thought he went home for the weekends."

"Nope. He's having an affair with this older woman. She must be a professor or something."

I asked Ken to describe the woman. The way he described her sounded an awful lot like Mrs. Siebert.

"That's his mother," I said. "He's not having an affair."

"Sure looks like it to me the way the two of them carry on in the pool and in the hot tub," Ken said, shrugging his shoulders.

Allan didn't return to school for spring semester. I never received any explanation why. He just sent me a letter saying it was okay for me to keep his electric typewriter and the small fridge he'd brought with him. The fridge came in handy and I got to spend the rest of the term in a private room.

Ken Day: I figured Allan and Rebecca Siebert were just another couple having a clandestine affair and didn't pay them any mind. Couples would come to Pine Mountain all the time for one secret rendezvous or another and most of them ended up in the pool or hot tub. As a lifeguard I conditioned myself to look past those things. I mean, it is pretty obvious when two people are fondling each under the water, especially when the guy steps out of the pool and is totally tenting his bathing suit. But none of that was any of my business so I pretended not to see it. And I never walked onto the hot tub deck or sauna when a couple was in there, not until I became obsessed with Allan and his mother.

Before I go any further I just want to make one thing clear; I have never engaged in incest or even fantasized about a family member, especially my own mother. But after I found out from a teammate that Allan and Rebecca were mother and son I couldn't get the images of the two of them floating in the pool, her legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck, out of my head. It was a total turn on.

I started doing things like checking the chlorine levels when the two of them were in the water together and replenishing the towels or straightening out the chairs on the side of the pool so I could eavesdrop on their conversations when they weren't. I had to be nonchalant because the last thing I wanted to do was creep them out. Just make it seem like I was doing my job. They never seemed to notice.

The mother wore a black one piece that always seemed to be stretched to its limits. She was a full figured woman who gave the impression that the extra weight she carried was more luxury than burden. The way she applied baby oil to her dimpled white thighs seemed like an indulgence, especially the times she lay on her tummy and let Allan oil up her legs, shoulders and back. She'd let out a slow, deep moan as Allan went to work, especially when he massaged the insides of his mother's thighs.

The hot tub was on a deck that overlooked the patio and outdoor pool. It was accessed by a sliding glass door that had a sign prohibiting anyone under the age of eighteen from entering. There another door from the pump room to the deck that had a small window. I would stand in the pump room with the lights off and watch Allan and his mother in the Jacuzzi.

Getting naked in the hot tub was something we tolerated at Pine Mountain provided the hanky panky was kept underwater. Allan's mother would slip the straps of her bathing suit from her shoulders, allowing her breasts to spill out and float freely just below the surface of the water. They would place their wet bathing suits on the edge of the deck. The way the two of them sat close, Allan's arm stretched across his mother's shoulders as he leaned backward with his eyes closed, moving his head from side to side suggested that there was a whole lot more going on underwater. Sometimes his mother would sit between his legs with her back against Allan's chest. He would reach around and pull his mother close, kissing her neck and nibbling on her shoulders as he explored the areas of his mother's body that were concealed by the steamy vapor that lingered like fog in the cold night air.

One Friday evening Allan arrived at the pool without his mother. He lay back in the chaise lounge and waited alone. About fifteen minutes later his mother arrived. She made no eye contact and sat with her back to Allan as she rummaged through the contents of her beach bag. She started to apply the baby oil to her arms and legs. Allan offered to help.

"Is that what you do with Donna during the week when I'm not here?"

"Mother, I already told you she just came by the room to say hello."

"Don't lie to me," his mother snapped.

Allan stood up.

"What did she ever do to you?"

"She's a whore. If you are going to be a whoremonger you can keep your hands to yourself. I don't want any part of it."

"You're sick," Allan said as he left the pool.

Most nights I drove back to campus after I closed up the pool at ten o'clock. But that night as I walked past the lounge I spotted Allan at a table with a group of girls from a visiting school's field hockey team. His mother was at the end of the bar smoking alone as she watched her son chat with the girls. She had on a red cocktail dress, her legs clad in black stockings that accented her plump calves. I decided to stay for a few drinks and see how this played out.

A well dressed man with salt and pepper colored hair approached Allan's mother. She smiled and motioned for him to sit in the empty stool next to her. The man signaled the bartender who mixed a round of drinks for the couple.

Suddenly, Allan seemed to ignore the conversation at his table and watched his mother across the room. She was focusing all her attention on the man, flipping her hair and touching his chest as she laughed at his jokes. After a few minutes the man reached towards her hand and led her onto the dance floor. Allan's eyes narrowed and he glared at his mother as she and the man danced. Her arms were around the man's neck and she stared into his eyes. When the song was over she whispered into the his ear, tugging playfully at his tie. The two of them left the lounge.

Allan brooded over his beer for about ten minutes before he, too, left the bar. I watched as he waited for the elevator. There were only two floors to the building so I had a pretty good idea which floor he was staying on. I headed for the stairway.

From the stairwell I watched Allan unlock the door to his room. There was a maid's closet next door and, in a stroke of luck, it was unlocked. I slipped inside. With my ear to the wall I was able to make out most of the conversation.

"Excuse me," Allan's mother said. "I believe there was a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the doorknob. We'd like some privacy."

"I'm sure you would," Allan said. "But this is my bed, too. Why don't I just get on my side and pretend to be asleep while you pretend this guy has a snowball's chance in hell of getting laid."

"I beg your pardon..." the man said.

"Oh, yeah," Allan said, "I bet you thought you got lucky tonight. But let me tell you something about mother. She might let you put baby oil all over her shoulders and the back of her legs but at the end of the night you're going to have to take matters into your own hands. Isn't that right, mother?"

"Allan..."

"I don't know what kind of game you two are playing," the man said, "But this is some twisted shit. I don't want any part of it. Good night."

The door slammed.

"I hope you're satisfied," Allan's mother said. "You just humiliated me."

"Spare me the drama, mother. You'd have been in real trouble if I hadn't come in. Ten more minutes and you might have had to give that guy a blow job."

Through the wall I could hear the cracking sound of somebody's face getting slapped. There was a few seconds of silence, then Allan started laughing.

"You bastard. Get out!"

"And where do you expect me to go?"

"You can walk back to school for all I care."

"I'll tell you what, mother. I'll be in the bar. You can find me there once you get over yourself."

Back in the bar it didn't take Allan long to reunite with the field hockey girls. Most of them weren't much to write home about but there was one tall girl with long blonde hair who had a certain Amazonian allure. She and Allan started chatting and after a while the two of them went onto the dance floor. I was nursing my beer when Allan's mother came in and took a seat about two stools away from me. This time she was wearing a full length fur coat that she kept buttoned. She put a cigarette into a black holder, lit up and stared directly at Allan and the field hockey player as they slow danced. Allan spotted his mother, then whispered something into the girl's ear. They left the bar and headed towards the outdoor pool area. Allan's mother followed.

With my key I unlocked the indoor pool and went straight to the Jacuzzi deck. In the darkness I watched Allan and the field hockey player as they stood on the patio next to the outdoor pool. Allan put his hands around the girl's head and pulled her towards him. They kissed briefly, then the girl pulled away.

"I really don't think this is a good idea," she said. "Room check is in ten minutes."

"Can I hide in the closet?" Allan asked

"That's tempting but my roommate would get upset. I've got to go."

They kissed one more time before the girl went back inside. Allan took a seat in a chaise lounge. I could hear the sound of heels clicking on the concrete. Allan's mother stepped into the light. She stood in front of Allan, her fur coat buttoned all the way to the collar.

"Looks like she left you high and dry," she said.

"No luck tonight," Allan said. "Like the song goes, 'You can't always get what you want.'"

"And you know exactly what it is that you want."

"I do."

"And what is that?"

Allan was silent.

"Come on, Allan. Mommy can't give you what you want unless you tell her."

"I think you know what I want, Mother."

Allan's mother unbuttoned the top two buttons of the fur coat and stroked the skin just above her breasts with her fingertips. She took two steps forward until she was standing at Allan's side. Allan began to run his hands through the fur.

"Do you want to see more? Do you want to see what Mommy has on underneath her fur coat?"

Allan nodded.

"Well, if you want to see you are going to have to say so. It is too dark for sign language."

"I want to see, Mommy."

Slowly, she unbuttoned the fur coat. Underneath she wore a blue baby doll nightie that reached just below her waist. The cups around her bosom were satin and lace. The skirt itself was transparent, her pale white skin visible in the moonlight. Her fleshy belly spilled out below her waist, hanging over and partially concealing the tiny g-string panty. Allan continued to run his fingers through the fur coat.

"Is Mommy's fur nice and soft?" she asked.

"Yes," Allan said.

"Mommy has another fur that needs some attention too. Would you like to touch her?"

"Yes I would, Mother."

Mrs. Siebert reached underneath the baby doll and pulled the g-string down to her ankles. She bent over, grabbed the panties and dropped them on Allan's face. She then grabbed Allan's hand and guided it to the area between her legs. Allan stroked the soft hair that covered his mother's mound and lower abdomen. His mother let out a soft moan.

"You make Mommy so wet when you touch her down there. Come on, baby, touch Mommy's special spot. You know where that is."

Allan spread his mother's labia and went to work with his finger. She leaned her head backwards and gyrated her hips like a coochie dancer. Then she grabbed Allan's hand again and pressed it hard against her sex. Her entire body began to quiver and her breasts bounced. I unzipped my jeans and began stroking my member as Allan's mother moved her head from side to side.

"Ohhhhhh, you make Mommy feel so good."

His mother then leaned over the chaise lounge and unbuttoned Allan's trousers. She ran her fingers up and down her son's shaft before straddling him.

"Mommy wants to feel you inside her."

Holding Allan's member with one hand she lowered herself onto her son. She gasped as Allan first made contact, hesitating for a moment before easing Allan's penis inside her pussy. She grabbed lapels of her fur and wrapped it around her and Allan like a blanket. Then she began to writhe her hips as she moved up and down, slowly at first but gradually picking up speed like a train leaving the station. Allan caressed his mother's breasts as she fucked him.

"That's it," she said. "Mommy loves it when you play with her titties."

After a minute or two Allan's entire body stiffened as he inhaled through his teeth.

"My God," Allan said.

His entire body seemed to go limp. Allan's mother lowered her face to his and kissed her son gently on his cheeks and brow. They embraced each other for a few minutes before Mrs. Siebert stood up and buttoned her fur coat. Allan pulled his pants to his waist. His mother grabbed him by the hand, pulled him close to her and kissed him hard on the lips.

"Let's go back to the room," she said. "I think you have at least another round left in you tonight. And this time we can take it nice and slow."

Allan and his mother walked arm and arm across the patio. Allan's mother put her hand in the back pocket of her son's trousers and the two of them entered the hotel lobby like any other couple sharing a weekend of passion at The Pine Mountain Lodge.

12