Our Trip to Canada

Story Info
A little naughtiness before we land.
1.9k words
4.07
85.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 06/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the author - All of the chapters in this story will be listed in the loving wives section, but the plots within them may include a few of the other genres! Let yourself be open when reading something you wouldn't normally read. Amy and Joanna are loving wives to their husbands. And as the title aptly says, Our Trip to Canada, do not expect a tourist guide of the wonderful land that is The Frozen North!

And credit must be given to one special woman. This story is wholly dedicated to Marie… her inspiration has widened my scope on all things naughty. She truly is my muse and as the good book says… a guiding genius!

*****

I wearily pulled on the cord that lifted the black blind up the oval shaped window. I yawned and stretched my arms and legs out attempting to ease the discomfort of this seemingly unending flight. My eyes focused on the feathery white clouds that dispersed with fragility as we travelled through them. The way they parted was as if they were welcoming us in and taking us to another dimension. In a way I guess they were!

My husband of five years sat beside me reading a magazine of 'essential' literature as he called it. To anyone else it was simply Playboy. Tearing myself from the terrific view I had over Canada's Northwest Territories, I leant into him. "I'm surprised you haven't stuck the pages together yet. You've been reading that since we left Heathrow and that page you are on now was the same one you were looking at before I fell asleep." I looked down at the scantily clad blonde with her come to bed eyes and her just got out of bed hair. "Gets you hard, does she?"

My hand crept up his thigh and he started to protest. "Don't start on me here, can't you wait?"

My hand rubbed his denim crutch. "Looks like you have started already and no, I can't wait!" I giggled. Josh flipped the page and lowered the magazine to his lap while my fingers began to stroke his hardening cock. He looked down, pretending to read an article on the well-read page. With my cheek resting on his shoulder I was able to whisper dirtily in his ear. "Shall I unzip these?" The sound of the zip could be heard faintly as I slowly lowered it. "How about I just slip my fingers inside and play with your huge… hard… cock?" I edged my fingers into the opening and felt his dick throb at those last three words.

He swallowed hard and looked a little flushed as my hand fully disappeared into his underwear. Josh spread his legs allowing me further access and he stifled a moan when my fingers tickled the skin between his balmy balls. He groaned a little louder then quickly turned to the aisle to see if anyone was looking. I squeezed them a little, wanting to get his attention. My lips were close to his ear again. "Mmm, I'm going to take your bulging dick out of your jeans and I'm going to blow you right here, right now."

At once, his hand pushed the magazine right into his lap and he gripped my hand. "Don't you dare, you can't!"

"Why not?" I questioned.

He stuttered out his sentence. "Well, well we're landing soon…"

I looked out onto the vast plains of barren land and assorted lakes. "Is that the only excuse you could come up with?"

"It's not an excuse." He chuckled, proceeding to poke his tongue repeatedly into his cheek before telling me that I couldn't possibly do such a rude act on a plane. "We'll be landing soon and if we get caught the authorities will send us on the next plane back home."

As he spoke the grip from his hand was slowly loosening and I took advantage of his nervousness and began to stroke him again. "Listen hun…" My thumb swept over the bulbous head causing him to gasp and jump in his seat. "It won't take long and we have another ninety minutes or so of flying before we even get to Alberta let alone BC."

"Really? How do you know that?"

My hand gripped around his dick and gently pulled it out of his jeans. "I just know and besides, even if we were thirty minutes away from landing, you know how quick I can get you off when I have my warm… tight… wet mouth bobbing up and down on your cock." His rock hard member pulsed rhythmically in my palm. "Isn't that right?"

I looked at his face and his mouth was closed and he nodded in quick succession. "You horny sod, you're nearly there now aren't you?" My hand continued to pump up and down and his hand scrunched up the pages of Playboy. "Ask me hun… ask me to suck you off."

He shook his head defiantly. My other hand snuck in and cupped his balls. I jiggled them in my palm. "You bitch… that's not fair." He strained the words out painfully.

"I know, and neither is this." Easing my hand into a better position, my little finger grazed over his puckered hole causing him to nearly shoot off the seat. "Now ask me…" One hand was building a steady rhythm on his manhood and the other was playing with his balls and lightly teasing his arsehole open.

"Oh fuck Amy, suck me! Suck my cock you teasing bitch…"

Before I could answer or do anything his hand tugged at my hair and pushed me to his throbbing hard-on. I opened my mouth and plunged him into my moist and welcoming mouth. My lips slid effortlessly down and back up to the purple mound and I flicked my tongue repeatedly over it and around it before impaling it back in. His arsehole twitched as my little finger gained entry into the tight cavity. I knew he was getting close, the way he grasped my hair tighter and tighter was a telltale sign that I would soon get his juicy cream spurting into my waiting mouth. His hips jerked up and a muffled 'god yeah' could be heard from above me. He pushed me further onto his spasming cock and warm jets of cum shot into my mouth, coating my tongue and awakening my taste buds. It hit the back of my throat and leisurely trickled down it. My mouth was awash with saliva and cum and lavishly I swirled it around, savouring every drop before gulping it down.

Josh released my hair and this time I took the magazine and lifted it over his lap, hiding his deflated cock while he recovered. I composed myself in my seat and looked out to the same view as before, empty, uninhabitable land, dotted with different sized lakes. I glanced over at him and he still looked shell-shocked. I placed my hand in his and leant up and kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "Enjoy that did you?"

"Hell yeah!" He faced me and our lips locked in a passionate kiss. As the kiss continued I felt the magazine slip beneath my fingers. I opened my eyes slightly and grabbed at the slipping Playboy hopefully catching it before exposing him to any wandering passengers. Just as I grappled with the now crumpled pages my eyes focused on a pair of tanned legs in black heels. The kiss carried on, but slowed with every passing second as my eyes followed up from the heels, the ankles, over the knees and over her stomach and breasts until I reached her smile and finally her eyes. Our kiss stopped and I pulled away. Josh sensed someone was near and automatically placed his hand over the magazine.

"Umm, would you guys like a drink?" The blonde stewardess asked with a definite glint in her eyes.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah please… just two glasses of water!"

The blonde held out two bottles of water and Josh and I took them using our free hands, making sure our other hands stayed firmly on his lap.

"Thank you." I said and she smiled and continued up the aisle. I turned to Josh and giggled. "Now that was close."

"You better put me away… or are you intending to do that again before we land?"

"I've had my little play for a while, I guess he should be put away!" With that, my hand crept under the magazine and I placed his manhood back in his boxers and zipped up his jeans. I closed up the issue of Playboy and told him he can survive without it for the rest of the flight.

There were no clouds in the sky now; just a blanket of light blue surrounding us and below I could see the white tipped mountains of the Rockies. "I think we're flying over Alberta."

Josh peered over. "Won't be long now will it? How are you feeling?"

"Nervous, to be honest. We haven't made a mistake have we? She will be ok with this right?" For the first time it really hit home what the hell I was playing at.

Josh took my hand and gave it a loving squeeze. "I think she'll be shocked and pleasantly surprised, but I think she'll love it."

Joanna and I had met within a 'bdsm' group over the Internet. Gradually we pulled ourselves away from the rest of the bunch and exclusively wrote to just one another. We shared so many secrets and played multitudes of games. Many games and dares involved the two of us but sometimes her husband, Richard and my husband Josh were involved too. The risk I was taking was pretty big. It would either be a runaway success or a disappointing failure. There was no middle ground here! We'd never met or seen pictures of each other. All we have are our games and our words. And the one thing that makes this whole trip a real eye-opener for me is her experience and I intend to get some!

I can't deny my lack of experience. I fantasise yes, but have never done the majority of things that we talk about in our emails. I want to be with her, physically, want her great legs, as she calls them, on my back as I lick her distended shaven folds. I've no experience with a woman and I often think, if I had the chance, would I be able to satisfy her? Her personality is dominant yet at times submissive. Her husband is the same, although he has a few quirky moments that I would love to see!

In a way, their relationship is the same as ours, except they are in the reality, and the majority of mine or ours should I say, is fantasy. I'm not saying that Josh and I are missionary people, in fact, far from it. We role-play every now and then or so. He'll get a light spanking from me, or generally just a little kinkiness will creep into the bedroom or occasionally out of it, but nothing overly outrageous.

And here we are, on an Air Canada plane, flying over Alberta towards British Columbia where I am going to possibly shock her sexy stockings off her.

Josh reassured me. "It will be fine, we'll have a good time with or without her." I smiled at him and he planted a soft kiss on my nose closely followed by an intimate thing that we do with one another, we rubbed noses!

I again dozed off until I felt Josh's hand patting my arm. "Time to buckle up babe, we're going down…"

"Yeah right, you wish!" I mustered with a wicked smile. I again stretched out my limbs, relieved that in a short time we would be firmly on Canadian ground.

To be continued…