Our Trip to Canada Ch. 03

Story Info
Josh and Amy see Joanna and Richard.
1.6k words
4.2
42.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 06/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ninety minutes later we were seated at our table. Josh looked so sexy sitting opposite me. What I wouldn't have done to be given the chance to rip his clothes off there and then. He poured some wine for the two of us and we talked quietly and held hands over the table. My foot occasionally tapped on his leg, causing him to give me that look of, 'and don't you dare start in here'. I mean, come on, would I?

Josh and I were engrossed in a conversation when I noticed a well dressed couple sit next to us at the window. I looked over and there she was, dressed in exactly what she had said. Her blouse was like satin and the lights that reflected off the deep purple colour made it shimmer and flatteringly accentuate her breasts, shoulders and arms. She was not wrong when she said that it was very low cut. Richard would get a delightful eyeful if she happened to lean forward, although I expect, knowing Joanna the way I do, she would really get off on the waiter or anyone else taking a sneaky peek into her cleavage.

Her skirt was modest looking and came to her calves. I was surprised it was as long as this as she always said she likes to show her legs off. In one of her past emails to me, she said she had legs that would put a lot of younger women to shame! In her mail today she said it had a slit in it, but on the first look I couldn't tell if there was one there or not, or it could have just been on the other side. On her feet she wore heels, nice ones, high ones. She was gorgeous.

I looked over at Josh and mouthed 'wow' at him. My stomach fluttered and the temperature soared in my knickers. He smiled approvingly and took a mouthful of steak from his fork. I glanced over at Richard. The poor guy had no idea what I knew about him. He looked good for someone in his early sixties, and as for Joanna, she looked absolutely stunning for a fifty year old. Moments later the waiter appeared and stood between our tables and gave them my bouquet of flowers. Joanna pulled the card from the ribbon and Richard asked who sent them. I looked to my right and she was studying the simple words which said, 'I hope you're wearing them…. Happy Anniversary, Amy!'

Richard spoke again. "Well, who are they from?"

"Amy. I didn't tell her we were here."

"She found out though didn't she? Clever girl!"

I was feeling nervous now. I wanted to look her over to see signs of annoyance. If she were about to flip out I would honestly get up and leave. Josh sensed my edginess and nudged my leg with his foot. "Don't worry babe, it will be ok!" I smiled at his reassurance and we continued with our meal and opened another bottle of wine.

I was distracted by a boisterous group of younger men that were walking on the decking outside the restaurant. As I looked up Joanna also turned to face the window. A second later she crossed her legs and god the slit on her skirt fell open. She was right; she did have great legs and bloody hell, that opening carried on until it reached the lacy top of her black stay up stockings. Her creamy skin contrasted beautifully with the black lace. I saw Richards hand rest on hers on the table and they whispered sweet nothings to each other. I only hope that Josh and I would still be madly in love at their age.

I brought up the subject of extending our house when we got home and what we'd like to do with it. We laughed at both our ideas. He wanted a games room. I wanted a gym and a hot tub! "I can just see you in a hot tub with all your friends, sipping champagne and playing truth or dare or something…"

I laughed at that. "You know me too well. I'll let you join in if you let me have one."

His eyes twinkled as he said, "I'll think about it!"

"You are way too easy hun." I sipped on my wine and looked up to see a purple figure breeze between the tables further down. She disappeared behind a black door with a gold frame. "Oh god, she's gonna do it!"

"What."

"My dare. She is actually going to do it." I had zero doubts that she wouldn't do it. I know what she's like and this kind of thing seriously gets her hot and bothered. I bet under that skirt she is a tropical heaven of arousal. "She's coming, you gotta watch this." I watched her hands as she paraded down the aisle. One was open, the other tightly closed and between the thumb and index finger I saw a smidge of red material. My pussy throbbed. She fucking did it.

Joanna sat down and reached over the table. Her hand hovered about seven inches from the table and appearing like it was slow motion, her palm opened and the neatly packaged red panties fell to the table. Hers and Richard's eyes connected. I held my breath for what seemed like an eternity. I stole a glance of her panties and noticed the gold wording shining from the lighting overhead. I knew what they said, 'Spank Me, Please.'

Josh looked on, mesmerised by the whole thing. His breathing had deepened and I wondered if he was getting as hot as myself. I traced my foot up his leg and when I got to his knee I changed direction slightly and slipped up the inside of his thigh. I stopped when I reached his groin and with the bottom of my shoe I felt his cock stirring. "Someone likes what they see, don't they?"

"Yes I do, now I know why you are hooked on her." He whispered. I continued to circle my foot on his dick. Within a heartbeat he had grabbed it and gently pushed it away. "You do know I can't stand up for a while…"

I chuckled, "Yeah… I know!"

From across the table I heard Richards voice. "I think you deserve to be spanked."

Josh and I looked at each other then sheepishly looked at Richard and Joanna. Their eyes didn't stray from each other. To them, it appeared that no one else was in that restaurant. This had to be one of her games.

Seconds later she spoke. "Yes I know. I ought to be spanked." She smiled, and with the look on her face she wanted the 'talk' to continue. Still their eyes never left each other.

"I will put you over my knee." Richard said.

Joanna took a sip of her wine and held the glass up as she sexily spoke. "I've been a bad girl. Will you take my panties down?"

I rubbed my thighs together. My knickers were wet and I seductively began to run the tip of my finger around the top of my wine glass.

"Of course you bad girl. I'll take them down and spank you on your bare bottom."

I looked at Josh and I saw his hand was in his lap. "What are you doing?"

He blushed. "Nothing." His hand then rested beside his plate.

There was a short silence between Richard and Joanna. Her hand now came to his on the table and her finger brushed across his knuckles. "Will you spread my legs and see if I'm enjoying it?"

I realised that this is her game of 'chicken' that they play. Whoever gets nervous and looks at another table to see if anyone is listening, they are declared the loser. I have a feeling that it won't be Joanna who'll be the loser.

Richard brought his glass to his lips, but didn't take a sip. "Yes I'll spread your legs. I want to feel how wet you get. The wetter you are, the harder you get spanked."

She placed her knife and fork back down on her plate and looked directly at him. "I was very wet earlier. Why don't you sniff my panties and find out."

Richard's hand slowly crept to the panties sitting innocently on the table and his fingers edged onto them. Joanna looked on, watching one of his fingers delicately stroke over the thin material. He picked them up and brought them to his nose. He inhaled deeply, his gaze on hers. He licked his lips and placed them by her plate.

"You have been a very bad girl haven't you?"

"I told you I had." She muttered.

Her panties still sat on the table when the waiter returned. He asked them if they wanted dessert and Joanna declined, but blurted out that she would get her just desserts when she got home. The waiter gave a smile and I wondered if he understood what she meant.

Richard took her hand in his. "We're not going home tonight. I've booked us a room here."

"That's wonderful, I wasn't looking forward to hailing a cab."

Josh and I looked at each other in astonishment. We both knew what each other were thinking.

Joanna picked up the flowers and toyed with the card. She then looked up at Richard, her eyes bored into his. "Are you wearing my panties tonight?" He gulped a mouthful of wine down and averted his eyes from hers and glanced over at our table. Joanna laughed, aloud. "You lose… now go!" Richard chuckled and immediately picked up her panties and walked towards the black doors about thirty feet away. Joanna fiddled with the card, staring at the words. She smiled and softly muttered. "Clever girl indeed!"

My stomach flipped.

To be continued…