Our Trip to Canada Ch. 04

Story Info
Josh and Amy spy on Joanna and Richard.
3k words
4.22
49.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 06/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna and Richard were walking about twenty feet ahead of us. I was dying to know where in the hotel they were staying. I noticed a large group of people waiting for the lift and the happy couple waited behind them. You could see by the indicator on the top of the doors that the lift was descending to the ground floor. I hurried Josh along and we pushed into the crowd of people out of sight from Joanna. Within a few seconds the doors opened and the throng, including us, dispersed into the lift. I couldn't see Joanna or Richard but I knew they were there. From over the shoulders of others I could see the pink rosy blooms from the bouquet spurting out, spreading their beautiful fragrance throughout the enclosed space.

As the lift ascended and stopped at a number of floors, the crowd withered and I wondered just what floor they would get out on. It was only two more stops to our one, and only a few more after that before you would end up at the penthouse suite. Josh held my hand and squeezed it, followed by gently planting a soft kiss on my nose, reassuring me yet again. The lift came to a standstill and the happy couple remained. Richard bent down slightly and whispered something in her ear and his hand crept around and lightly patted her bum. Without a care in the world, his hand stayed there and his fingers gently fondled the along the crevice between her cheeks.

The lift stopped again. We had to get out no matter what, this was our floor and as I stepped forward, the flowers in front rustled as Joanna rearranged them in her arms. My eyes were transfixed onto her legs as the teasing slit of her skirt open and closed. All of a sudden Josh pulled me to him and wrapped me in his arms and kissed me passionately and within a minute he stopped.

"What are you doing?" I retorted.

He stood there laughing with his palm on the button on the wall, stopping the doors from closing. "You didn't see her as they went to walk out did you?"

"How could I when you manhandled me like that."

"I'll tell you why you didn't see her. It's because you were looking at her legs and luckily I caught her turning around which is why I grabbed you. You could have walked straight into her and knocked her flying." He laughed again. "Come on, my dicks hard and you need a fuck." He pulled me from the lift and we headed for our room. There was no sign of Joanna and Richard.

It was my turn to giggle this time. "Oh really, and what makes you say that…"

"Well sexy, the way you eyed her up and down for the majority of dinner and I saw the look on your face when the slit in her skirt fell open. No word of a lie, the whole restaurant heard you gasp."

"Don't wind me up… just take me to bed." We entered our room and fell onto the plush pillows and duvet. The moonlight was shining through the large windows and door. "God isn't it beautiful?"

He moaned as his lips swam over my breasts and down my stomach. His hands both crept up my thighs and he raised my dress. He buried his nose into my lilac lace knickers. The warmth from his mouth spread over me. "Fuck me you naughty boy!"

With a tug of his strong hands he tore my knickers from me and held them to my nose. "Smell them then! Is this what she does to you when you think of her, gets you all nice and wet does she?" He knows I get wildly turned on when he talks about Joanna when we are making out. "Would you like them to be hers? Would you like to smell her fragrant knickers like her husband did downstairs?" Josh grinned at me. "Well babe…"

My breathing increased and my heart pounded. "Yes, I wish they were hers."

"Would you like to taste them?" He rubbed them over my mouth. I parted my lips and attempted to pull my knickers in. "Uh, uh, uh," he teased, and pulled them from me followed by throwing them across the room.

"You teasing bastard… now go and get them." I ordered.

"Your little Mistress routine won't work this time… if you want them, you will have to strip and crawl." He chuckled, mocking a menacing laugh.

"I should've brought my cane. Your bum could do with some stripes on it."

"Yeah yeah, just do it!" I stepped off the bed and hurriedly disposed of my clothes. He was laughing as they untidily fell to the floor. "You must be very desperate for your knickers babe." He walked towards them. "I want to see how desperate you are for them." I shot him a look that simply said 'you bastard' and he picked them up and opened the balcony door.

"You're fucking joking!" I nervously said.

"Nope." He laid them on the balcony. "Now fetch…"

"If anyone sees me I will kill you."

"No one will see you. There are no lights on anywhere. You'll only be out there a few seconds. Or aren't you that desperate for them to be in your mouth while I fuck you?"

"Well if you put it like that…" I immediately crawled to the balcony and scooped my knickers in my mouth. I was just about to turn around when the whole balcony lit up. I froze and snapped at Josh. "I thought you said no one was in the next room you lying sod. The lights are on in there." I quickly scurried back inside.

"Let me see." Josh walked out onto the balcony and disappeared from my view like he did earlier on in the day when he was nosing about out there. I wrapped a bathrobe around me and sat on the bed, waiting for him. A minute later he came back in. "You are not going to believe this…" He pointed to the room next door.

"You're kidding me. Joanna, really?" I questioned.

"Hell yeah. Do you want to be a real voyeur?"

I did not need asking again. The lights were bright in their room and we stood against the wall, peering into their bedroom. Richard was alone in the room and he appeared to be lying in wait for Joanna. She then appeared with my flowers in a large vase and placed them on the desk by the furthest wall. As she walked towards him she broadly smiled and began to unzip his trousers. He smiled as she lowered herself to her knees and pulled his trousers, his boxer shorts and her red 'spank me please' panties down to his ankles.

My pussy throbbed and I felt feverish even though the temperature outside had cooled somewhat. Josh stood behind me and his hands slowly stroked my waist through the bathrobe. Joanna was looking up at Richard and they were talking and laughing. Joanna moved closer to Richard and opened her mouth. Her moist tongue crept out and she licked the tip of his thick cock. Richard's hand moved into her hair, ruffling it as he teased it through his fingers. Her mouth opened wider and inch-by-inch he disappeared into her. Her lips closed around it and rhythmically she sucked him in and out of her luscious mouth.

Josh's hands had now slipped around to the front of me and parted the bathrobe. His fingers slithered across my stomach and lightly stroked my smooth mound. I moaned as a finger lazily tickled the top of my slit. He moved his other hand upwards and cupped my breast. He fondled it in rhythm with the gentle caressing of his languid strokes on my moist pussy lips.

My breaths exhaled simultaneously with the movement of Joanna's mouth sliding up and down on Richard's chunky dick. Joanna looked into his eyes and smiled with his cock balancing on her tongue. He said something to her and she got back on her feet. As soon as she stood he pushed her onto the bed. The slit of her skirt fell completely open revealing the full extent of her stockings and pale thighs. I gasped when I saw him skilfully and confidently lift her sexy nylon covered legs in the air. He then immediately plunged into her. He ravaged her, fucked her hard and raw with a passion that could be heard in her screams.

My legs were like jelly and they were weakening with every scream she made. God, she was not lying when she said she was known as 'the screamer'. She was named that by her neighbour who lives across the creek opposite them. In a recent mail, Joanna had mentioned that Shirley saw them both at a barbecue in their neighbourhood. Shirley told her that she hadn't seen them for a while, but 'heard' they were doing ok. Joanna said she blushed profusely at Shirley's double entendre.

Richard was still ravishing his wife and now she had her fingers on her pussy. She rubbed faster and screamed louder as her orgasm started to build. Josh added a little more speed and pressure to my pussy and began to match Joanna's masturbatory rotations. My clit was throbbing and so sensitive to his quickening strokes. Joanna's cries were steadily climbing and as they escalated they coaxed mine out in the cool air outside. Josh sensed that I wasn't far off and placed his hand over my mouth, muffling my moans. I swayed to and fro on his hand, imitating the vision of Richard pounding into Joanna. A second or so later their room was filled with an almighty plethora of erotica gasps, shrieks and screams. I went rigid, my body tensed, my hips sporadically jerked and my hushed groans burst into Josh's hand.

His hand remained on my mouth until I calmed a little. When he could hear no more audible moans he took his hand away, leaving me to catch my breaths. "Jesus Christ hun… that was hot!"

Josh pointed at Joanna and Richard. "They are you mean. I hope we are like that when we get to that age…"

"I'm sure there's no need to worry about that." I spluttered out, recovering from what I had just had and what I had just seen. "Come on, let's get back before we are caught out."

I went to turn but Josh held me. "We're not going anywhere until I know this is over."

"Are you crazy… we can't stay out here." I whispered.

"You like to watch, don't you?" God he knew how to tempt me.

We focused back to their room. Joanna scooted off the foot of the bed and straightened out her skirt. Richard sat to the left of her. As she smoothed out the creases he grabbed her and pulled her down over his lap. She screamed as she fell right over his knees. Her palms were flat on the floor and her toes were barely touching the deep-pile carpet.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"Oh fuck!" muttered Josh. He leant into my back and placed his arms around me, cupping my breasts in his large hands.

Richard put his left arm over the top of Joanna's back while his right hand smoothed out her skirt over her bottom. With large circular movements he spread his hand over her left cheek and then the right one. He did this lightly at first and gradually added pressure, bunching the skirt under his expert rubbing. Joanna stayed relatively still while he gave her the attention she deeply loved and craved for at times.

Slowly his hand moved lower down, caressing her thighs and down to the back of her knees. His hand took hold of the bottom of her skirt and tantalisingly slow he lifted her skirt an inch at a time. His little finger trailed up her stocking covered leg as the skirt rose, higher and higher, exposing her shapely legs. Like a full moon rising, her pale bottom beamed out towards us. Richard laid her skirt over her back and trapped it under his left arm.

Richard teased her relentlessly, stroking over her creamy bottom. Sometimes he used one finger to delicately swirl soft patterns on her skin and other times he flattened his palm right out and pressed hard into her. I was breathing heavy at the sight of her left cheek getting manipulated away from the other one. The way it moved under his ministrations was quite erotic. Out of nowhere his hand lifted and landed on her cheek. Her toes left the floor slightly. Again he repeated it and again and again. Her bottom now was a rosy pink colour, blemished with various imprints of his hand.

He stopped for a few moments, feeling the warmth on her bottom. He turned to the left and looked like he was saying something to her and then Joanna spread her legs. Josh and I could see her glistening, pouty pussy lips.

"God, she's bare down there." Josh said.

"I know. Don't you just want to invite yourself in and take those lips into your mouth?"

Without dwelling on the question too much, Josh immediately replied. "God yeah."

I nudged my elbow into his stomach. "Hey, she's mine!" I teased.

He then realised what he said. "Well… well, if you get to fuck her, why can't I?"

"Hun, listen, you won't fuck her. She'll fuck you, in whatever way she wants to. Believe me, you wont be calling the shots if she gets her hands on you!"

At that point Joanna moaned loudly. Josh and I both intently looked on. Richard was pounding her pussy with a finger or two. She was pushing herself back onto his fingers, rocking to and fro on her toes. He then stopped and continued with the spanking. Harder and harder he walloped her. She was screaming and kicking her legs out but he carried on. Her thighs were shimmering with her essence and Richard's fingers were gleaming with her moisture. Joanna's bottom was turning a crimson colour and darkening with each spank.

My own finger had found its way to my throbbing clit. I circled it, and pressed into it with every spank that Richard dealt to Joanna's bum. I felt Josh's arm tapping on my elbow and I looked down to see him masturbating his huge cock. After five hard spanks to her ripe jiggling bottom Richard pulled her up and shoved her onto the bed. He wasted no time in delving his tongue into her abundant wetness. Joanna shrieked at his assault. She lifted her legs up and pulsed her hips towards him. His hands roamed over her stockings.

My juices were dripping down my thighs and outside on the quiet balcony all that was heard was the squishing moistness that my probing fingers were dipping in and out of. Josh's breathing was laboured as he looked on at Richard devouring Joanna's pussy. The sight of her legs encased in her black stockings, high in the air made my legs weaken and my pussy quiver.

Richard had now slowed his oral attack down and was now teasingly licking up and down her large, swollen pink lips. He cocked his head slightly and flicked the underside of each lip and randomly lapped at them. Joanna arched her back and gripped onto the plush bedspread. She groaned loud, wanting more. For what seemed like an eternity, he caressed her lips, made love to them. He sucked them, tugged them, pulled them from her and let them spring back. Joanna was in an agonisingly heightened state of arousal.

Josh's hand was hitting my elbow harder now and he couldn't take much more. He was groaning into my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair. "You getting close hun?"

"Uh… yeah!" He stammered.

"Cum all over the window. I wanna see it drip down."

He sped up his hand movements and within seconds, strings of thick gooey cum hit the window. I looked at Joanna and Richard who were still highly engrossed in their carnal pleasure and I fell to my knees, rubbing my pussy harder and harder. I saw the trickles of Josh's cum slither down in front of me and I placed my tongue at the bottom of the lowest rope of gelatinous liquid and licked upwards on the window. Josh knelt behind me and tweaked my hard nipples as the strings of cum deliciously filled my mouth. Joanna's moans had now escalated and I vigorously toyed with my swollen, sensitive clit. My hips bucked wildly as my orgasm raged through me as I listened to the sexy sound of Joanna's raucous groans.

Richard had his mouth right over her clit. He sucked on it and lapped away at it until her back arched and a string of incoherent words and sounds blurted out from her mouth. She fell helplessly back and Richard scooted up the bed to lie beside her. They kissed softly and lovingly then cuddled in each other's arms. Joanna's left arm reached up and pulled on the short length of cord above the headboard. The balcony fell into darkness.

Josh took my hand and guided me away from the window and led me over the threshold into our room. I picked up my knickers that I dropped earlier when I hurried back in from the balcony. I stood at the foot of the bed and held my hand up, hanging my knickers precariously off my index finger. "Well hun… are you gonna fuck me now?"

Josh took the flimsy material from my finger and placed the crutch of them in my mouth, leaving the rest of my knickers to hang freely. He pushed me down onto the bed and wasted no time in stripping off his clothes.

"You're such a dirty bitch sometimes," he grunted, as he pummelled into me.

To be continued…