Our trip to Hilton Head

Story Info
Wife finds a stud she wants.
6.2k words
4.22
183.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please send me an email and tell me what you think! Yes I am a man but would love to hear what others think. What your about to read is true with a few changes to protect the guilty. Please don't copy or post on other web sites with out asking. Finally tell me if there is a way to make this story sexier. Needless to say that I had an erection while writing this story and thankfully Pam went down on me once.

The legal crap to project myself: All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

I would like to thank OleTroubador for help with editing.

Beginning:

Even though we live in Wisconsin, this story took place when we were at Hilton Head Island. We went there to check out some investment properties in foreclosure. Little did I know how this weekend would change our lives: for the better!

About me, well I'm just your typical guy that has learned a lot over forty years of life, and some how I was able to convince my wife to marry me. Not only is Pam beautiful on the outside but she has this amazing heart and always thinking of others before herself.

After nearly twenty years of marriage we've grown up together, experienced a lot of different things, and have formed an amazing bond between us. Every day I wake up and I'm blown away that Pam is my wife.

Like most men the idea of watching my wife having sex as teased my mind over the years. However, unlike most men, I started sharing some fantasies with my wife ten years ago. Sure, at first my wife thought that I was nuts but she went along. When we first started to date, I was a jealous person and afraid of losing her. Over the years our love has grown to a very tight bond between us. We are more than husband and wife, more than friends, we are soul mates.

About two years ago we joined a gym to help us stay in shape. A year after that we purchased some equipment for our home. Living up north some times it's hard to get to the gym in a snow storm and some days I'm just too lazy to drive to the gym. Right away I began to notice changes in Pam. It started with the way she dressed. As her body became more toned, she became more comfortable with dressing to show her sexy body. I also noticed that she only wore thongs and sheer bra's which made me hard each morning watching her dress for work.

While we continued to work out and started to get in better shape I suggested that we go shopping for some new clothes. Pam started to wear shorter skirts and accepted my idea of showing some cleavage. I think she enjoyed wearing sexy clothes and found it fun to be a little daring in how she dressed. Pam told me that she wasn't getting any younger and wanted to explore a little before she was too old. My wife is blessed with a sexy athletic body and seeing her 5'10" tone body in a thong bikini always gives me a hard on. The only thing that Pam would want to change on her body would be to go from a B cup to a full C. I also encouraged my wife to find a quality salon to take care of her hair, nails, and massages. She recently replaced all her lingerie and pretty much only wears thong panties. She is still pretty modest out in public, but I'm planning a special trip to Key West for us to have a fantasy fest!

It's a real kick when one of us has to attend a business dinner since I know what she is wearing under her skirt. The company she works for is pretty conservative and requires the women to wear hosiery which Pam hates. So when she does wear a skirt to work she wears stockings. Watching her attach them to her garter belt, smoothing the stockings on her beautiful legs gets me instantly hard.

The first couple of years of our marriage, Pam would never masturbate in front of me, nor would she ever think about purchasing a toy. Forget reading or watching porn! It just didn't happen. A few years and as she approached twenty two her body had different ideas. Her sex drive really kicked in and she would crave sex just about every night. Masturbation, she didn't care who watched her! Well I wished but I still found it very erotic watching her cum at night. Some nights when we made love, even after I helped her to two orgasms, she would still masturbate. Watching her get herself off was a huge turn-on to me.

Over time I encouraged our watching some sexy R rated movies. As her libido grew, I slowly migrated to full on porn. Pam started to enjoy some of the movies however we both wished for a movie with some type of plot. One of the most erotic things to me is when I touch her pussy and she is wet. At first I would be jealous if she looked at other men but over time I grew to appreciate the things that aroused her.

Things really heated up when I surprised her with a vibrator. At first she was upset but her curiosity got the best of her and we incorporated the vibrator into our love making.

With the vibrator, I never judged Pam, only encouraged her to be free to explore things which led to a second toy that I picked out. Due to my work schedule I went to Adam and Eve on line and had the toy shipped to our house. What I opened was not what I had expected as the product that I ordered was discontinued and the company shipped a replacement product. Not that the product was bad, it just took a mental adjustment for me to get used to the difference. I had ordered a six-inch vibrator but what came was a nine-inch life like cock that was very thick.

I showed the toy to Pam, and she was surprised and a bit shocked. Pam was not a virgin when we married. I over heard a few conversations with her friends so I knew that she had a hung lover before we met. Part of my logic was simple and part erotic, if she ever missed a thick cock well, now she had one.

Needless to say that night she pulled out that toy and I used it to fuck her till she came. Watching the life like dildo slipping into my wife was very erotic. Sure I was stunned watching her pussy open, like a flower to the rain, and take that thick hard toy deep into her womanhood, but in all honesty I think that first night with her new toy helped free us!

I could tell that it was tight that and as the tip entered her Pam grabbed my forearm and made sure I went slowly. This way she could adjust to the thickness. Oh I was so rock hard, watching my wife take that thick dildo. After she came I slipped into her and she felt different but very wet and I loved it. At this point in our marriage I'm not afraid of her taking a lover nor am I afraid of her leaving me. I feel very secure in our marriage and our love but I don't want her to ever feel like she is missing something.

Once I knew that my wife could easily take ten inches of cock and a cock that was thicker than mine, I knew that I wanted us to expand our sex life.

Now most men might be intimidated by her ability to enjoy a bigger cock than mine, but every time I remembered that thick dildo sliding in and out of her pussy, my cock would get so stiff it almost hurt. After all I guessed that it was like having a woman with 34b and then later a woman with 36d's! After all isn't variety the spice of life? Why should we limit ourselves? Pam had a few lovers before me and I'm sure one or two of her lovers were bigger than I was. In my mind there is a great difference between love and sex. When I thought of Pam and I enjoying sex with other people there was nothing for me to worry about. As Pam had enjoyed the big toy, she could enjoy sex with a fella's big cock and it would not affect our love or our marriage.

I think we both knew even after the first time she enjoyed the big toy that things would change. She knew that I loved watching her enjoy the thick dildo sliding into her wet pussy. I would make sexy stories up while she enjoyed the toy and those stories helped free her mind from society's limits on sex and marriage. I wasn't jealous, wasn't upset, and there was no way some big cock bastard would ever take my wife away from me. Why should I deny my wife the pleasures of a thick cock? Being married for so many years and the things that we do for each other, how tight our bonding was, well part of me thought that by allowing her a big cock was paying her back for being such a wonderful wife and lover.

Sure some of you will think that I'm a cuckold, but that is far from the truth. I have a nice cock that can last for at least ten minutes; however, I know what arouses my wife. In fact I pride my self in foreplay and seduction but I guess that those two subjects fall under romance. My wife is the sexiest woman that I know and there isn't anything that I wouldn't do to ensure she is sexually satiated.

In my mind when she played with that thick life like vibrator I thought of it as an extension to our lovemaking. I knew Pam had a very strong sex drive and a love of life. If something were to happen to me, I would want her to date, to remarry and have a happy and full life. I'm about expanding our love, relationship, boundaries, and respect for each other.

Its pretty simple on some regards as she knows that I look at other women, and I know that she looks at other men. She knows that I find the idea of including another woman into a sexy threesome arouses me and she has admitted that she would love to try adding another stud to our love making.

Off we went to the beach for a relaxing weekend. Unlike most of the stories you hear about where the husband sets things up, this was really just meant to be a relaxing weekend. The only thing that I had set up was taking our kids her parents and the dog to the kennel. We both were excited about getting away by ourselves for a few days and as for myself, I couldn't wait to see what new clothes Pam had purchased.

Our flight to Hilton Head Island was quick and uneventful. Once the jet landed we were off to the races to get our rental car, drive to the hotel, and strip down to our beach clothes. Why didn't they build an airport on the island? Not practical to maintain with the storms coming in from the ocean during hurricane season, Oh well at least it was a nice drive to the island.

Our hotel was right on the beach and the balcony was only a hundred yards away from the sand. Something about fresh air and the sounds of waves crashing against the shore changes my mental thoughts.

We quickly unpacked and opened a bottle of wine that we had purchased on the way from the airport. Not sure who was more excited to be on vacation alone without the kids, Pam or myself. Pam loved the beach but there was no way that she would ever move away from her family. Now for myself, I was so ready to leave Wisconsin and would love to spend the winters golfing on the island.

Our first day we really didn't do much except unwind, but when night fell Pam wanted to go out. Pam decided to wear a new dress that I had never seen before. The dress was black, backless cocktail dress that hugged every curve. She looked hot and I was shocked how plunging the front of her dress was. I felt that I was the luckiest man alive tonight. She smiled and from that smile I could tell that she knew I approved.

I'm not one of those guys to get jealous if a guy checks my wife out. I enjoy looking at pretty women and don't mind if Pam checks out a guy that's trim and fit. In fact I encourage it. What's a little harmless flirting? Sure, it only took me ten years of dirty talk to get her to dress sexy. Some how she got to the point where she felt comfortable dressing sexy and enjoyed having men look at her.

After we finished dressing, our plan was to walk down the beach and check out a couple of the bars. Hopefully one of the bars would have a live band.

Pam decided to wear some comfortable pumps since we would be doing some walking. Even though her shoes weren't killer heels her calves looked great in them. Then it hit me, she was braless! Pam never went out in public with out a bra. With that plunging neckline, If she weren't careful the girls would come out and show themselves.

Pam looked radiant, "I just got this dress at Victoria Secret. You don't think it's over the top do you?"

"Oh god no, you look very classy and sexy."

"I feel like such a slut in this dress."

I knew that she was a little self conscious but we were out of town and no one knew our names. I gave her a quick hug, "Why? And who ever said that slut was a bad thing? Now as for myself, well, I love sluts."

Playfully she punched my arm and I think my little comment gave her the encouragement to have some fun. She knew that I loved her and was proud of her.

The first bar that we went to was filled with people that were not really our type of crowd. The music was slow and nobody was dancing. Needless to say we quickly left. Surprisingly there were a lot of people walking on the beach and we could hear young couples splashing each other in the water. I have to say that there is something about being on the beach that frees you to act differently and relax. Maybe differently isn't the right word but I could see Pam relax and wanting to shed her clothes.

At the second bar, there was a live band playing and it didn't take long for the music to get Pam moving. I enjoyed a couple of dances with her. After twenty minutes I was ready for a drink and we walked over to the bar and that is when this other guy asked her to dance. Before she accepted his offer she asked him to join us for a drink.

He paid for our first round of drink and told us that his name was Jim. He and a few of his buddies were here on a guy's weekend. However, his friends had over done it today at the pool bar and were sleeping it off.

After ten minutes or so Pam became comfortable with him, I read her body language. The music was rocking and she wanted to get out on the dance floor. I encouraged her to have fun. The guy looked pretty young and guessing that he was around twenty two. I'm sure that Jim's interest in her was an ego boost since it's not every day that some young stud asks my wife to dance. I felt really proud of her and wanted her to relax and enjoy herself with him on the dance floor. Now, Jim was a little shorter than I, with a slim built and short blond hair.

Pam loves to dance and can get a little naughty on the dance floor; however, she's never done anything to make me worry. To Pam, dancing is a way for her to blow off some steam and get some exercise. Also, it turns her on and I knew that she would be ready for some hot sex when we returned to our hotel room.

Since we were out of town, I knew that Pam felt free to explore and let go. Everyone in the bar was a stranger and there would be no gossip at our next PTA meeting.

I watch as their dancing became more intimate and erotic. They started to bump and grind on the dance floor and hands started to roam. I was thinking it was starting to become a little sexual.

I don't know why most men think that women don't enjoy sex? I knew that Pam wanted to feel his cock and would be disappointed if he was unable to get an erection. We all know that most men enjoy feeling a woman's breasts and I'm sure that she feels the same way about men's hard cocks.

From my vantage point it was easy to see that my wife's dance partner was having trouble hiding his erection. Pam looked smoking hot and was moving her body in such a way that a dead man would get a hard on. I was so proud of my wife. About ten minutes later she came back to our spot at the bar. She was glistening a little and wanted a drink.

I asked them what they wanted and made sure that the bartender got those drinks quickly. The goal wasn't to get Pam drunk but to relax her and allow her sexual energy to surface.

Even though her dress was black I could clearly see that her nipples were hard from the outline of her silhouette. I just knew her pussy was wet from her dancing and bumping this horny young stud., and just wondered how wet.

My wife has a way of moving that is very sexy, and watching her on the dance floor had my trousers tenting. After so many years of my telling her, Pam has realized just how sexy her body is, and now she moves with grace and confidence as she accepts her sensuality. Sometimes she expresses a wish that her breasts were bigger, but her body is so beautifully proportioned, I wouldn't change a thing. My wife is one sexy milf that no man could ever refuse.

They quickly drank their drinks and went back out to the dance floor. Before he left with my wife Jim thanked me for allowing him to dance with Pam. The music picked up for three or so songs and then the band started to play a couple of slow songs. Jim pulled Pam close to him, and I knew that she could feel him. A strange sensation came over me when she looked up at me; the look she gave me was like she was asking me if this was acceptable. I knew that he was hard and I knew that she could feel him.

Just for a moment I had this urge to step over to them and take my wife away, but common sense prevailed. Sure he was dancing with my wife; however I knew that my wife would be on fire back at our hotel room. The only thing that this young man was doing was starting my wife's sexual motor and I would be the one driving her to an orgasm later.

At this point in our marriage I wanted her to enjoy her sensuality. She's been an amazing partner and she deserves to have some fun. Sure this younger man was dancing with my wife and from what I could see he was a good dancer. Why should I interrupt them? All that would do was prove to Pam that I was jealous and insecure in my own masculinity. Watching them on the dance floor was getting my sexual motor revving up too.

Sure I hoped that things would heat up into something really kinky. Like most men I'm a closet swinger but my wife isn't. Some how I had to try and convince my wife to try swinging but so far she was always against it. Not sure why maybe taking lovers was taboo for her. Pam did grow up catholic. Maybe she was afraid how I would feel the day after? Or maybe she worried that our friends would find out and think that we were sick perverts. Why is that? Why is there such a negative cogitation about sex? If a woman loves sex then she is a slut? If a guy loves sex then he is a pervert? Anyway way, there I sat thinking about these things while watching my wife on the dance floor bumping and grinding against some young hard stud.

Guessing that it was an hour or so before Pam and Jim came back to for drinks. Pam grabbed my coke and gulped it down. Now she was sweating and Jim was lifting up his shirt showing his lean abs. Pam didn't miss that. While he was busy ordering drinks I reached down between Pam's legs and felt her pussy. Oh yeah! My sexy hot wife was very wet! When my finger entered her she playfully slapped my shoulder and I pulled my hand back.

"Do you want me to stop?" she said.

I reached for her hand and put it on my lap. She felt how aroused I was and I said, "No way."

"Good," she smiled. "I was worried that you might be a little upset."

"Upset? You were so hot on the dance floor. I only wish that I could dance like that with you."

Jim handed us our drinks, "You have a great wife that really knows how to move on a dance floor. She's the most enjoyable dance partner I've had in a long time. "

I pulled Pam tightly into my chest and gave her a hot kiss. Her mouth warmly greeted my tongue with her own. She broke the kiss and gave me a funny look. I smiled, "I'm ready for us to leave."

She had that sexual look in her eyes, "I'm not getting any younger and if you want to! Tell me you want this too?"

I knew what she meant, "Should we talk about things first?"

She touched my face with her soft hand, "No, that will take away from the moment, but no kissing and he must wear a condom."

12